Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:15:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World  (Read 522753 times)
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:37:19 PM

Princes arabic will be make 1 DBIX = $100,000  Cool
lolxx 1 dbix will reach 500$ in time this coin add on some big exchanges like polo or bittrex
we are just waiting for some progress news from dbix team
and one thing i must say>>> you talk like suger
 Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 06:24:17 PM

All fake, watch out people...i did my research about this coin and they have NOTHING. No creditcard, no office, no exchange, nothing...all what they have promised aren't there....and they are here already 2 years with.....nothing.

They send out a twitter message and now we are going to the moon? Get serious  Roll Eyes
Cryptorios

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:38:15 PM

All fake, watch out people...i did my research about this coin and they have NOTHING. No creditcard, no office, no exchange, nothing...all what they have promised aren't there....and they are here already 2 years with.....nothing.

They send out a twitter message and now we are going to the moon? Get serious  Roll Eyes
keep calm and join us, i invested 56000$ in this coin.
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 06:48:34 PM

I am calm, it only hurts to see people are really investing in this. Hope for you that you get your investment back.
Cryptorios

Activity: 316

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:55:28 PM

I am calm, it only hurts to see people are really investing in this. Hope for you that you get your investment back.
bro you are smart, we need you with us, this is a real project and you know that. soon will be all good. so please stop that and lets make history with us. you are welcome in any time. my best regard
puthupanth

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:45:26 PM

bro you are smart, we need you with us, this is a real project and you know that. soon will be all good. so please stop that and lets make history with us. you are welcome in any time. my best regard

Ofcourse he has joined ,,, he has been fudding weak hands into his buy orders for ages... hate dirty dishonest people that use dirty tactics.
Porte

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:16:43 PM

VERIFIABLE BACK GROUNDS AND TREACK RECORDS

Well this is true, of course. But I'm starting to lose my faith in this coin, and here's why:

-DBIX is falling on coinmarketcap.com every day, whereas other altcoins such as Mooncoin have risen significantly. Position #200 is quite hopeless unless something big happens.

-A combination of BTC + ETH for the Arab world is a good idea, but it might not be necessary. Rich Arabs could just adopt BTC + ETH instead. Localization might be useless if Arabian big shots decide to hop on other trains.

-Transaction times are slow and the wallet is bad. Currently my DBIX on Livecoin are broken somehow.

-The official website doesn't say much and the twitter account has 230 followers, which is nothing.

The only thing going for DBIX is that it has doubled in value during the last month, and keeping in mind that this coin is just a few months old. Sometimes a coin can struggle for years until it makes it.
When I first got introduced to DBIX, it was at $2.50 or something. Now it's well over $4. That's not bad. But it needs more than the initial hype.

It's true that currently the officials in Dubai are implementing blockchain technology into their network, but I don't think they're even using ArabianChain but a private blockchain of their own. Correct me if I'm wrong.
DubaiCoin could be saved if Arabian businessmen indeed adopt the smart contract idea that Ethereum started, and absolutely want it to be localized in the Middle East.

its only 2 months old and at $5,,, Rome was not built in a day. But I understand your sentiments, hopefully you will not be dissappointed, just be patient.

All I can say is these boys are here to stay and do not play to lose, this project is much more than a crypto currency. There is sooooo much stuff that is going on behind the scenes and updates are given, roadmap has been shared.

We buy a few coins and we believe we done the project a big favour...NO ICO NO CROWDFUNDING AND WE ARE $5 IN 2 MONTHS!!! NEED I SAY MORE.

apologies for the caps ,,,, you do have valid concerns and have put them across well. You will not be let down.

This is not 2 month old but more than 2 years old...See previous forum!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1372193.0

February 21, 2016, 01:14:57 PM  is this 2 month? Stop telling lies all the time!!!

These people BS all the time,,,,This is the same guy telling us this coins was going to be $1000 LOL Diamonds , gold etc...There is nothing behind this project....They have been saying the same for 2 years! Position 200 is really bad for a coin that says was  the coin of the Arab world!
jordan coins

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:34:15 PM

Arabianchain singes an Memorandum of understanding with its first major investor within the region.

twitter.com/arabianchain/status/874270175205482496

OMG!!!! THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR,,, THIS WILL BE HUGE... FIRST MAJOR INVESTOR.. !!!! WOW... CANNOT WAIT TO HEAR WHO IT IS...!!!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin

I Think  Grin  Grin

Sheikh Ahmed Bin Saeed Al Maktoum

Chairman of Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority

4fanbtc (OP)

Activity: 569
Merit: 591

Smart Chain Technology D.O.O

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 12:23:38 AM

Announcement

Dear Community, it’s time for our monthly update, we hope that you’re all doing well.

ArabianChain is on the right track

We have signed an MoU (Memorandum of understanding) with our first major and influential investor in the region, we will share the details as soon as the final agreement/contract is ready by July 2017. This took a great deal of preparation, traveling, presenting, explaining, negotiating and finally achieving. So Thanks to all of those who made it possible.

We are in the process of finalizing the plans for our own Palmex which is to be one of the first Realtime, multi-currency exchanges in the region. We heard that bitoasis is feeling a “bit” lonely, so we are here to help.

We are advising couple of businesses in KSA and UAE to construct their tokens and contracts on ArabianChain, this is a magical event as they will be shifting from a well-known chain “said to be the 2nd in coinmarketcap” to our chain in the near future and thus supporting our efforts to grow ArabianChain little by little.

DBIX is available now on coinpayments.net , merchants can use the provided APIs to integrate and accept DBIX as payment.

Why do Prices fluctuate?

I get this question quit often and there is no right answer to it.

DBIX is a decentralized* currency and just like any other decentralized currency in the market, it’s subject to fluctuations and the cause for such movement could simply be: supply and demand, someone with vengeance in a basement somewhere shouting the project is dead the project dead every now and then, or it could be climate change which is a very serious thing. “we are helping with a solar mining initiative in the region”

My mom has invested in her first 150 DBIX and she keeps asking me about prices too, I probably should have told her about bitcoins and let her go bother Satoshi.

*Decentralized: no central authority can issue, distribute or dictate a cap on the movement of the currency up or down.

Updates

If you can wait for our monthly update then it’s cool, but if you feel that you need a more frequent fix, then please go and follow us on twitter @arabianchain

Upcoming events

ArabianChain will be a sole speaker at the first blockchain event organized by Riyadh-Geeks on June 14th 2017. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

Thank you everyone,

Mohammed Alsehli

CEO @ ArabianChain
tjmaruy

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:41:14 AM

thank u for the update and very nice I'm a holder and glad I did keep up the good work my friend
tjmaruy

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:44:08 AM

u know what after all the fud I feel that this is a good coin Wink
N30

Activity: 309

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:16:50 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2017, 03:09:21 AM by N30

Announcement

Dear Community, it’s time for our monthly update, we hope that you’re all doing well.

We have signed an MoU (Memorandum of understanding) with our first major and influential investor in the region, we will share the details as soon as the final agreement/contract is ready by July 2017. This took a great deal of preparation, traveling, presenting, explaining, negotiating and finally achieving. So Thanks to all of those who made it possible.

We are in the process of finalizing the plans for our own Palmex which is to be one of the first Realtime, multi-currency exchanges in the region. We heard that bitoasis is feeling a “bit” lonely, so we are here to help.

We are advising couple of businesses in KSA and UAE to construct their tokens and contracts on ArabianChain, this is a magical event as they will be shifting from a well-known chain “said to be the 2nd in coinmarketcap” to our chain in the near future and thus supporting our efforts to grow ArabianChain little by little.

DBIX is available now on coinpayments.net , merchants can use the provided APIs to integrate and accept DBIX as payment.

Why do Prices fluctuate?

DBIX is a decentralized* currency and just like any other decentralized currency in the market, it’s subject to fluctuations and the cause for such movement could simply be: supply and demand, someone with vengeance in a basement somewhere shouting the project is dead the project dead every now and then, or it could be climate change which is a very serious thing. “we are helping with a solar mining initiative in the region”

My mom has invested in her first 150 DBIX and she keeps asking me about prices too, I probably should have told her about bitcoins and let her go bother Satoshi.

*Decentralized: no central authority can issue, distribute or dictate a cap on the movement of the currency up or down.

Updates

If you can wait for our monthly update then it’s cool, but if you feel that you need a more frequent fix, then please go and follow us on twitter @arabianchain

Upcoming events

ArabianChain will be a sole speaker at the first blockchain event organized by Riyadh-Geeks on June 14th 2017. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

Thank you everyone,

Mohammed Alsehli

CEO @ ArabianChain

Dear DBIX Team,
Thank you so much for your hard work, you all are doing an amazing effort working hard.
I hope you all fudders and haters leave us alone or join us, this is a strong community  and we want to keep on the same trail.
I also hope all the impatient DBIX holders are able to understsnd that dev team said there will be an update monthly. Is that clear? Please estop whining and let our dev team to work!
Did you impatient guys get the twitter link to address all your questions, suggestions and complaints? Even you all nasty fudders stop behaving like Ms. Piggy . Are you fudders fron yoshit? If you all fudders are "fear" we could lose our money...well I do not remember you nasty people  borrow me a penny to get my DBIX. It is my money which means not your business. Go to the hell and try to warn people buying real shitcoins.
Please guys be smart and mature enough.
tjmaruy

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:25:51 AM

very well said thank u
talikila

Activity: 255

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:19:21 AM

I agree with you. I sold out all my coins when the price is 3$ then I invested my money to ETH and Now I can get a big profit for this investment .
This coin seems nothing special and it's the same as ETC as well.
Kawasanz

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:27:35 AM

Any bounty local translations sir???
I want to reserve indonesian translations
thanks

Good idea, I want to reserve North Korea translation!  Grin

Thanks for the offers guys but we don't have an ICO planned.
As per bounties, we will think about it internally with the team and if we find something interesting to bounty about we will make announcements.

Looks very promising this project but unfortunately no ico i am very interested what if there is ico and bounty,
I want Indonesian language for this project if there is no other participant who participate I am ready
wariner
Legendary

Activity: 1250
Merit: 1004

pool.sexy

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:55:03 AM

Dev we have big problems never resolved:

1 - We need fix difficulty recalculation (1 block every hour is not good)
2 - You have to open more nodes (buy vps and start gdix) because it is very hard for wallet find peers and/or fix this problem on your wallet

Once this has been resolved we can talk about poloniex or bittrex...

IMHO

Thanks for your job guys  Wink

Pool.sexy - Pool ETH-ETC-EXP-UBQ-ZEC-DBIX..and more low fee Discussion

my BTC: 1KiMpRAWscBvhRgLs8jDnqrZEKJzt3Ypfi
krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:30:08 AM

Trading volumes way above 25 BTC
Market cap close to 4.5m $

Keep it up, DBIX  Cool
N30

Activity: 309

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:32:38 AM

Dev we have big problems never resolved:

1 - We need fix difficulty recalculation (1 block every hour is not good)
2 - You have to open more nodes (buy vps and start gdix) because it is very hard for wallet find peers and/or fix this problem on your wallet

Once this has been resolved we can talk about poloniex or bittrex...

IMHO

Thanks for your job guys  Wink

Hello Wariner.

Did you read the last update? In case you did not I want to shsre this part with you.

Updates

"If you can wait for our monthly update then it’s cool, but if you feel that you need a more frequent fix, then please go and follow us on twitter @arabianchain"

I hope you can address your concerns y suggestions throught twitter.

Peace

puthupanth

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:43:45 PM

I think this is great news, the fact that we have 2 tokens (projects) moving from the platform that is 2nd in coinmarket cap on to Arabianchain.

A major investor and Palmex and more to come and not to mention being listed on coinpayments.

It has been a roller coaster of a ride but I think now we can start to see some really good updates and announcements that will hopefully reflect in the price.

To all the members that have held on and believed and supported the project CONGRATULATIONS!!!

LETS DO THIS GUYS!!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin
Moondreams

Activity: 347

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:56:22 PM

Announcement

Why do Prices fluctuate?

Updates

Upcoming events

Thank you everyone,

Mohammed Alsehli

CEO @ ArabianChain

Where is Walid? .. is he okay? ... he's a lot he is not out of here ... and now you're using his account, do he left the project?
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: