Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:19:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World  (Read 522753 times)
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:50:38 AM

arabianchain.org is online and almost complete
but what about these sites dubaicoin.org which is under construction, palmex.co where singup is not available
and dubai pay, dubai gold whose links are not working in palmex.co and marketplace also which is not there  and even the wallets are not ready just windows one is there, what about android, apple, mac etc.

So guys conclusion is still this that sell your dbix and move away from this B.S. project which will keep on sucking forever Angry . It has been more than 1 year and still almost nothing has been given to the community and may take another year and who knows even then then won't be anything much Angry
when you belive that this project is not for grab money from traders
you just conclude that people should sell dbix and move on
are you insane >> can't you see that this project is making progress because of dbix team working hard on it
if you don't belive on this project then you will never belive on it..
open your eyes and do some research and then conclude some nice opinion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mickyd

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 11:04:45 AM

I've a question about the Wallet Security and the blockchain server
Right now.. the blockchain server is a close program without command prompt (all the others servers that i use in others coins, we have the command prompt).
By the other side the "dbixwallet.exe" have a very nice interface, but again, this program have my password wallet, it's know what is my password.

Some of you have check the program code? Where can we check it?

Apply the same if i use only the livecoin.net wallet. And remember neither exchange is secure to store our important assets, remember the history with some famous btc exchanges.

Thanks a lot
puthupanth

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 12:55:52 PM

Islamic Finance/banking
(Linked to to the Islamic Digital Economy initiative in Dubai)
The global Islamic banking assets is valued at more than US$1 trillion as of 2016. Aiming to bring this promising industry to the Blockchain isn’t just an act of technology innovation but it’s an effort to revolutionize one of the growing areas in today’s new emerging economy. We will be the first startup to attempt to completely shift some concepts in Islamic financing to be easily attainable, transparent and self-executing smart contracts on our ArabianChain platform.

Government Services
(Linked to Dubai’s 2020 vision for government documents on the blockchain)
The demand for high quality and speedy services calls for a change in the way we approach those services and the medium of which we chose to provide them through. We believe we have the edge to transform these services and bring them a step closer to the future.

Grin Grin Grin Grin
Stormspirit

Activity: 642

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 12:56:05 PM

My mining reward has not received on livecoin. Whats going on?
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:43:17 PM

Can't deposit my coins to Livecoin wallet, it's temporary unavailable for a few days already. How long it will be?!

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
zahidmoon

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:05:49 PM

Can't deposit my coins to Livecoin wallet, it's temporary unavailable for a few days already. How long it will be?!
live coin is updating their dbix exchange wallet
it will be ready by may 9th 2017
so you have to wait for 9th may 2017 when wallet will online then you can deposite you coins on live coin exchange
thats all i got
lupanar

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:07:08 PM

live coin is updating their dbix exchange wallet
it will be ready by may 9th 2017
so you have to wait for 9th may 2017 when wallet will online then you can deposite you coins on live coin exchange
thats all i got

Thanks, it's not very good but not so bad, can wait a little.

LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
hdn

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 02:18:33 PM

but what about these sites dubaicoin.org which is under construction, palmex.co where singup is not available
and dubai pay, dubai gold whose links are not working in palmex.co and marketplace also which is not there  and even the wallets are not ready just windows one is there, what about android, apple, mac etc.

So guys conclusion is still this that sell your dbix and move away from this B.S. project which will keep on sucking forever Angry . It has been more than 1 year and still almost nothing has been given to the community and may take another year and who knows even then then won't be anything much Angry

u are very funny, mr ajay. ho many coins so far you had in ur hand, seems like u still not sure or don't know about crypto.
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 04:09:04 PM

u are very funny, mr ajay. ho many coins so far you had in ur hand, seems like u still not sure or don't know about crypto.

you all people actually didn't get the whole picture, I am upset because I sold my synereo amp bought at 4 cent for just 11 cents worth $1500 some days before. Although I knew that synereo amp would definitely rise heavy till June end. I thought these people would bring many things live after that timer and I would sell some dbix at $25-$30 to double or triple synereo amp and still maintain good dbix, but nothing happened. They had told 2 months before that everything is ready just testing is left. That's why I thought that they would bring everything live and price will jump much. And now they are delaying so much. And check synereo amp price it has gone from 11 to 16 cents and is still rising because of their product Qrator coming. So synereo amp train whose price can go to $10 or even more is gone for me and thus I was upset Angry Embarrassed
lupanar

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 04:14:55 PM

you all people actually didn't get the whole picture, I am upset because I sold my synereo amp bought at 4 cent for just 11 cents worth $1500 some days before. Although I knew that synereo amp would definitely rise heavy till June end. I thought these people would bring many things live after that timer and I would sell some dbix at $25-$30 to double or triple synereo amp and still maintain good dbix, but nothing happened. They had told 2 months before that everything is ready just testing is left. That's why I thought that they would bring everything live and price will jump much. And now they are delaying so much. And check synereo amp price it has gone from 11 to 16 cents and is still rising because of their product Qrator coming. So synereo amp train whose price can go to $10 or even more is gone for me and thus I was upset Angry Embarrassed
Why don't you find a special upset-thread and complain there. No one need your negative here.

LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
puthupanth

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 04:25:37 PM

Why don't you find a special upset-thread and complain there. No one need your negative here.

LOL @ upset thread,,, hahahahahah now that is funny!!!    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
RKS

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

BTC address: 17u5q3VJSVg9w9VPfE34th3mbTG4ngFEfS

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 05:38:54 PM

Hey why are DBIC trading on CPIA? Are those coins junk? Can they be exchanged still at livecoin? Curious
N30

Activity: 309

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 06:31:56 PM

Mr. ayay no one is guilty about your bad choices. You blame yourself and no one more. This is the crypo world a very turbulent scenario where a coin could be mooning one day and in just seconds crashing. I do not think so you lost synereo's train. If you think your invest would be safer there do not lose mo ey and time here. Respectfully move your money to synereo.
hdsbg

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 12:06:48 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2017, 06:55:11 AM by hdsbg

I belive DBIX can fly to 100$   Cool
motorhead89

Activity: 464

Wasssssup!

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 02:05:16 AM

Smiley

Price down? No need to be sad... Look at it as a last chance opportunity to get coins at a lower price... I told this to people when
Waves when down to 15000 satoshi and people were whining... I told them stop whining, and take this as a last chance gift opportunity to get a good price on
some coins... now look at Waves, its been climbing since I said that.  ....and the guy that was whining said he was done and sold his whole stack of Waves at 15000 satoshi
as he thought he was correct in doing so.  I bought extra Waves on top of my ICO Waves at 15000 satoshi.

This dip is my last opportunity here for DBIX.  I am pretty sure once these developers get the ball rolling, the price will be on a steady rise uphill. 

So I say, do what you think is right, but this may be your last low dip you will see.  You decide. Smiley

I had my account hacked due to a weak password I was told. It has be re-secured and a stronger password implemented. Hacker was posting malware links using my account. Always use a very strong password.
lupanar

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 05:42:01 AM

Think it's good opportunity to buy cheap coins right now.

LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
zahidmoon

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:47:01 AM

it's very good opportunity to buy cheap coins now because when the more news come then price will agian rise
we should make a request to add dbix coin on poloniex exchange

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
here is a link please make request and show some support
thankyou
mixerxxpasc

Activity: 263
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:15:34 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2017, 01:37:36 PM by mprep

it's very good opportunity to buy cheap coins now because when the more news come then price will agian rise
we should make a request to add dbix coin on poloniex exchange

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
here is a link please make request and show some support
thankyou

I think DBIX will not be long in poloniex

why wallet offline on livecoin

lupanar

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:41:53 AM

Some good man here told me that it will be available tomorow, so let's wait.

LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:12:25 AM

They might be updating the wallet right now, should be up very soon.
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: