Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:36:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World  (Read 522753 times)
ArabianChain

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

http://arabianchain.org

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:19:11 AM

OK. So here is a genuine, "to-the-point", disturbing question that I should hope the Devs, if they even pay attention to this thread, should find the time to answer: Why do I keep seeing alerts on Livecoin that say to the effect that the next block won't be for "x" number of hours? Is this going to be addressed in the manor that demonstrates the concerns of the community or are we just "tools" to achieve an alternative goal. Is there another thread somewhere in Arabic that I am not aware of because I sometimes get the feeling that information about what is going on is almost controlled like a floodgate to achieve strategic price targets and possibly a shift in distribution of coins. Admittedly, I may be a little anxious about what is to come but that is only because even with constant monitoring of this thread I still know next to nothing. Thats sad and that is also a wonderful thing about coins that integrate decentralized governance. Maybe that is at the heart of why DBIC and DBIX have failed to be chosen for any exchange other than Livecoin. Would anyone else care to "chime" in on this matter. And No. I'm nothing near a fudr. Just disappointed in the way matters and information continue to be handled.

I feel that if info is being shared with only a select group of people, that would give them an unfair edge when making buying/selling decisions. I believe someone mentioning that an individual appeared to be buying an out of the ordinary amount of DBIX. Is this because thart person knows something most of us don't?
who knows most about the project he just mining dbix right now and buy as much as he can dbix coin
and i don't know why but my sixth sence says dbix will gonna great project sooner or later
and thats why who belives in dbix coin like me just buy this coin and mining more and more
if some how dbix not gonna pump but this coin is not gonna dump easilly
so less chances for lose of money and great chances of best profit
 Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

O.K. Well great! Thank you. You really didn't present an answer to any of questions but maybe since yourEnglish is completely broken that maybe you are the representative sent forth by the devs. If not, save your opinion because just like assholes, everyone's got one. I was looking for facts. Thank you though. .... Wait. I realize that I was out of line and should retract that. I did ask for others to "chime in". Sorry!
Well I am an Arab and I live in the region. I am following this thread for sometime now . and honestly i do not see this coin going anywhere out of this thread. it is good for daily trading . i am not sure it is worth mining. or holding for that matter.  being subjective here. why would Dubai support a coin controlled by few individuals?  i mean come on. Dubai is a smart city and if they want to enter this market then go with the big boys "Ethereum Foundation" which DIBX actually build on it if I am not mistaken.  I know I will be hammered now but as I said this is for everyone to be careful and be ready for the dump is they are ready for the Run if Ever.

just saying my opinion here please respect that.

thank you All

I am an American born and raised 4th generation of Western European decent. I have been involved with this project since around 6 weeks after the launch of the original DubaiCoin (DBIC) which would be over 13 months ago. I did not know anyone at DubaiCoin but I did have a friend that heavily was invested in DBIC and still is. I met the Core Development Team of the original coin by reaching out and introducing myself in order to ask some questions. The questions I had eco yours and those of many others and for good reason. I did this privately and not through the forum but looking back at the old thread I am there under Pseudonym that I have used off and on since 2011 when I began my interest in Bitcoin. In all the years of Crypto and seen everything and have done it twice, I never came across such hospitable and friendly Developers as these folks here first at DBIC and now ArabianChain (DBIX) or had seen as hard of workers as they were. Now granted that was when a little unknown SHA256d Bitcoin Clone with POS (DubaiCoin DBIC) went from a couple hundred Satoshi to 50k Satoshi's out of nowhere. I was invited to the DubaiCoin advisory Board and within only a few days found myself in Board meetings hosted virtually along with calls involving partnership offers and large investors. One of the large investors was a top level high ranking member of the Dubai Government attending privately and non official status. This Gentleman did a lot for DubaiCoin and over a few month period I assisted him in becoming familiar with Bitcoin in General from an educational standpoint. I attended calls in order to make sure he accurately explained Blockchain Technology from a layman's perspective and was able to hear hear first hand that his friends that were involved in Government in Dubai, UAE were very interested in Bitcoin, Blockchain Technology and indeed were aware of DubaiCoin. It is a logical Fallacy to assume that the Dubai Government would not enter into partnerships with many different Blockchain start-ups in order to experiment and learn from these Beta Open Source Blockchain Start-Ups in order to learn about the technology without having to Beta launch themselves and fail, but instead the strongest Beta launch that survives could officially become recognized as the Blockchain of choice prior to any full scale adoption. Remember Bitcoin is still considered a Beta. If Arabianchain becomes the Blockchain of the Middle East its not going to be because of the Dubai Government. Its going to be because of you and everyone dedicated to make this all happen. The Dubai, UAE Government can only help not hurt if their favorable but it ultimately relies on the DBIX Community. I would like to say more but this was plenty for a lifetime. Please feel free to contact me regarding my claims above and will gladly provide you privately within reason to a certain extent enough verification for you to Vet in order to properly support my claims.

Guys, things could get fun around here, lets make sure to keep our focus moving forward and our eyes on the ball at all times. My apologies for above it probably was way way way too much just to try to turn this into a positive. Incurable Optimism is my worst trait.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:42:40 AM

OK. So here is a genuine, "to-the-point", disturbing question that I should hope the Devs, if they even pay attention to this thread, should find the time to answer: Why do I keep seeing alerts on Livecoin that say to the effect that the next block won't be for "x" number of hours? Is this going to be addressed in the manor that demonstrates the concerns of the community or are we just "tools" to achieve an alternative goal. Is there another thread somewhere in Arabic that I am not aware of because I sometimes get the feeling that information about what is going on is almost controlled like a floodgate to achieve strategic price targets and possibly a shift in distribution of coins. Admittedly, I may be a little anxious about what is to come but that is only because even with constant monitoring of this thread I still know next to nothing. Thats sad and that is also a wonderful thing about coins that integrate decentralized governance. Maybe that is at the heart of why DBIC and DBIX have failed to be chosen for any exchange other than Livecoin. Would anyone else care to "chime" in on this matter. And No. I'm nothing near a fudr. Just disappointed in the way matters and information continue to be handled.

I feel that if info is being shared with only a select group of people, that would give them an unfair edge when making buying/selling decisions. I believe someone mentioning that an individual appeared to be buying an out of the ordinary amount of DBIX. Is this because thart person knows something most of us don't?
who knows most about the project he just mining dbix right now and buy as much as he can dbix coin
and i don't know why but my sixth sence says dbix will gonna great project sooner or later
and thats why who belives in dbix coin like me just buy this coin and mining more and more
if some how dbix not gonna pump but this coin is not gonna dump easilly
so less chances for lose of money and great chances of best profit
 Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

O.K. Well great! Thank you. You really didn't present an answer to any of questions but maybe since yourEnglish is completely broken that maybe you are the representative sent forth by the devs. If not, save your opinion because just like assholes, everyone's got one. I was looking for facts. Thank you though. .... Wait. I realize that I was out of line and should retract that. I did ask for others to "chime in". Sorry!
Well I am an Arab and I live in the region. I am following this thread for sometime now . and honestly i do not see this coin going anywhere out of this thread. it is good for daily trading . i am not sure it is worth mining. or holding for that matter.  being subjective here. why would Dubai support a coin controlled by few individuals?  i mean come on. Dubai is a smart city and if they want to enter this market then go with the big boys "Ethereum Foundation" which DIBX actually build on it if I am not mistaken.  I know I will be hammered now but as I said this is for everyone to be careful and be ready for the dump is they are ready for the Run if Ever.

just saying my opinion here please respect that.

thank you All

Well, because that question barely requires a brain, I feel qualified to answer that. I think that it might be in the interest of the UAE to begin with a relatively young coin rather than with a coin that is established and will just funnel Arab wealth to the Western world. Maybe? Then again maybe the mostly Muslim countries have a new policy and want to transfer their wealth to the West.
well my english is completely broken ,, sorry about that
but i did not say that dbix is a successful coin and niether said its a fail
only time can decide its a success or fail
but i am sure that this coin is completely worth of mining thats why alot of people doing mining
and about eth coin that coin is grown up  so
don't compare dbix with eth coin dbix needs time
hdsbg

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:52:40 AM

Only 850,000 coins  Wink , DBIX can eat BTC one day

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dubaicoin-dbix/
Cryptorios

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:03:10 AM

Hello everyone, I think many people here they know me, and trust to me and to my words, Dbix will be big coin without support of any government because a serious project and sucret and good update comming. People who heard to me and bought dbix when the price 0.0007 BTC, all them happy know, buy dbix now or sell me what you have.
ryanben

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:11:55 AM

I think that's where you're wrong

WinMaster

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:58:26 AM

Hello everyone, I think many people here they know me, and trust to me and to my words, Dbix will be big coin without support of any government because a serious project and sucret and good update comming. People who heard to me and bought dbix when the price 0.0007 BTC, all them happy know, buy dbix now or sell me what you have.

Amen to that , we want what is best for everyone. I just need some assuring data to be part of this project honestly.

thank you for your words
qwep1

Activity: 610
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:41:01 AM

But what is it about your 15 btc only by

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  -  Masternodes  -  Obfuscation

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
motorhead89

Activity: 464

Wasssssup!

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 12:50:36 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2017, 01:09:42 PM by motorhead89

Someone is accumulating DBIX i think.
 Cool Cool Cool

I did my accumulating at around 0.00089.... I fought with low buy orders for 6 hours, I don't see it going back down that low ever again.
I am sitting comfortable and happy.  I even think these are good prices still, and we will not see these prices again in the near future.

Go DBIX!
Would be great if Poloniex would surprise us with DBIX addition. We need more exchanges!

I had my account hacked due to a weak password I was told. It has be re-secured and a stronger password implemented. Hacker was posting malware links using my account. Always use a very strong password.
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 12:56:35 PM

3 hours before Big News, can't wait Cool

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:01:06 PM

8 hours actually, according to https://www.arabianchain.org/?tmpl=comingsoon
And these Big News are not going to be that BIG.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:07:57 PM

yes just little time left of end the count down on
arabian chain website.. i am also very curious for the update of dbix and about road map
i hope the arabian chain finish their work at the right time not to extend the countdown time
and i am seeing people are also buying dbix on live coin exchange
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
and one thing dbix network hashrate is little down from 204 ghs to 174 ghs
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:09:33 PM

If you now something that you want to share us so do it Cool
And no, can't see 8 hours to link above, see 2:50 only.

and one thing dbix network hashrate is little down from 204 ghs to 174 ghs
For me personally it's a good thing because my mining profit get little bit higher  Grin

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
kiffner

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:19:46 PM

It's 8+ hours from now. That is midnight CET time - Europe.
krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:28:55 PM

If you now something that you want to share us so do it Cool
And no, can't see 8 hours to link above, see 2:50 only.

New exchange/new wallet version/new article in some crypto-related resource... Something like that.
belacam

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:39:22 PM

DBIX slack plase every big coin have slack why dbix dont have slack chanal
Stormspirit

Activity: 642

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:53:21 PM

I have start mining dbix today i hope in 6 months some good profits Smiley
belacam

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:56:25 PM

dbix news is DBIX  coin listed on yobit Grin Grin
ArabianChain

Activity: 124

http://arabianchain.org

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:03:24 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2017, 10:23:49 PM by ArabianChain

ArabianChain Hard Fork

The Final Block Fork is # 39000

RPCPort is now 7565 the original port number

Urgent: Everyone needs to be updated prior to Block # 39000 (By 05/09/2017 latest) or face the probability of zero connects or wrong chain including loss of personal data (Coins)

Downloads

DbixWall-WinGUIv1.0.1_49-1.zip

We recently experienced a series of abnormal Block Emissions which have lead to longer than normal confirmations times of newly mined blocks which contain the most recent Network Transactions, Uncles and New DBIX Coins, thus slowing down the network and taking hours instead of just 90 seconds between Blocks. This was brought to our attention via complaints from the community plus our own experiences sending Transactions through the Network, and taking unreasonably long Confirmation Times.

At first it was reasonable to speculate that the Slow Block Times were caused by the massive increase in Network Hash coming onto the Network or possibly ‘ Diff Jackers’ however further inspection and credible confirmation of the exact issue pointed to a coding error in the go-gdbix Command Prompt instance which is the DBIX equivalent to Ethereum’s ‘Geth’. A fast and simple fix to the go-gdbix code was immediately carried out through a simple Hard Fork. Our programmer was able to implement the simple fix combined with the necessary Upgrades to the Core Wallets and had it completed and implemented in real time within a few hours.

Proper Open Source Protocal of any Hard or Soft Fork is to communicate the issue, and explain the agreed upon solution and the exact time of the Hard Fork to commence to the Network Peers immediately with at least 48-72 hours prior to any changes actually taking effect for most non emergency issues. In DeCentralized Crypto Blockchain applications Networks strive to alert their peers (nodes) of any such issues possibly requiring a Hard or Soft Fork promptly in real time through the use of the ‘Governance’ feature built into the Blockchain and depending upon the severity of the issue how to move forward is decided by the peers through consensus with each node contributing or not if they choose.

The choice was made as a team to implement the fix in real time immediately then notify the Network Peers of the Hard Fork taking place at block 39000 which is around 5 days from now. However in the future we will prefer to implement basic ‘Governance’ same as Ethereum and even Bitcoin has done at one point or another. The protocol for ‘Governance’ will be posted in the OP as soon as possible and taken from some of the relative similarities already in use on other Blockchains.

pedagang1

Activity: 264

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:07:41 PM

To many new altcoin, but i interest it  Smiley
Etar

Activity: 616
Merit: 312

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:42:12 PM

*****ARABIANCHAIN*DBIX*COMMUNITY ===HARD*FORK===DBIX*BLOCKCHAIN=== BLOCK*39000*SEE*DETAILS*BITCOINTALK*****

And where is new version go-client with hardfork support?
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: