Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:48:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World  (Read 522753 times)
puthupanth

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:30:57 PM

this is better than only fools and horses,, hilarious!!!

LadyK

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 06:41:15 PM

why are you saying this? if it hilarious that the price is going down?
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 07:33:28 PM

The swap rate and value will be:
Swap Info :
10 DBIC = 1 DBIX
We are assigning a swap bonus as following:
1st week: + 1%
2nd week: + 0.5%
3rd week: + 0.2%
4th week: + 0.1%
5th-10th week: no bonus

I only want the best for your project but I think this is very low incentive for people to swap the coins the first week for only1 per cent.

I think you should raise it to 10 per cent if you really want people to make that effort and that will be also a big marketing tool as more people will buy more dubai coin to get that 10 per cent  making the value of dubai coin to raise a lot,

Its an idea, think promotion is to make aware of your coin and 1 per cent will have very or no impact for people to do it the first week or even buying more dubai to only get 1 per cent teh first week. By increasing 10 per cent lots of people will buy dubai coin and by doing so everybody wins

what I am saying people will not care about that kind of bonus as we all have seen that bonus start at 20 % or more...if you want to Promote or encourage people to invest or do something you dont say 1%, it does not work like that and I have never seen that figure in crypto project, With all my respect is better you don't offer anything as that does not look good and you know I always have been positive and want things done for good fr you

For example this is what other projects did to encourage people to invest at an earlier stage

BTCD

The following was calculated based on the BTC bonus:

Oct. 15 - 25% bonus = 0.00425 BTC/BTCD
Oct. 16-22 - 20% bonus = 0.00443 BTC/BTCD
Oct. 23-29 - 15% bonus = 0.00462 BTC/BTCD
Oct. 30-Nov 5 - 10% bonus = 0.00483 BTC/BTCD
Nov 6-12 - 5% bonus = 0.00506 BTC/BTCD
Nov 13-20 - 0% bonus = 0.00532 BTC/BTCD

LISK, WAVES and many other big project has done the same, all of then starting with 20 %

all this project were a ICO, and the price was very high, you can't compared with this case, this is only a swap.

this mean how youwrote when i swap 100.000 DBIC i will get 20000 DBIC (2000 DBIX), this is 4 BTC at the actuall price.

I think the dev must not give a Bonus or what else...

if the actuall money supply 6000000 DBIC the dev must buy 1200000 DBIC only for Bonus....

your Idea is good but not for swap....

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
puthupanth

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 07:57:47 PM

why are you saying this? if it hilarious that the price is going down?

The statement was to a few who can understand the joke,,, and to be honest ,,, im not bothered the price has gone down.... because i know where this project is going,,, i dont start shaking because a few weak hands start dumping.

1 DBIX WILL BE 1 OZ OF GOLD!!
lara59236

Activity: 236

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 08:04:31 PM

dbic will be great>>>>mark these words and remember these words after months
Cryptorios

Activity: 316

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 08:45:22 PM

this is not an ICO or  copy past coin to want  raise the bonus to 10 per cent.. dbix real coin like BTC
raphma

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 09:31:12 PM

sorry but that rate seems a little "overpriced".
i really like dbic, and i was looking for the swap... but, if 1dbix = 10dbic = ~250k satoshis or 3.2 dollar each.

to a "new" coin with unlimited supply, it's a lot. i think i'll probably sell my dbic's at current price and will mine dbix..
LadyK

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 09:45:45 PM

i really like dbic, and i was looking for the swap... but, if 1dbix = 10dbic = ~250k satoshis or 3.2 dollar each.

to a "new" coin with unlimited supply, it's a lot. i think i'll probably sell my dbic's at current price and will mine dbix..

yes this is a scam people waited all these days to only announce the day of the swap!

This is the biggest scam ever! there is not project, is all bullshit! People sell your coins,...I have sold mine! goodbye for ever!

LadyK

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 09:55:45 PM

There are not news in Dubai,, there is not companies or stores wanted to sell in DBIX,,,its all make up...we waited days and days saying there was going to be big news and the price was going to be above $10...all lies...they were lying to bring the price up till the announce the big news and the big news is the day of swapping only! HAHAHAHAHA scammers!
funminer

Activity: 218

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 09:57:28 PM

Unlimited Supply, Yes but how many coins you get in 10 Years! only ~26.610.000 this is not to much, but for the 1st Year i think it´s can be a little bit lower then 2.6 mil.
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 09:57:59 PM

There are not news in Dubai,, there is not companies or stores wanted to sell in DBIX,,,its all make up...we waited days and days saying there was going to be big news and the price was going to be above $10...all lies...they were lying to bring the price up till the announce the big news and the big news is the day of swapping only! HAHAHAHAHA scammers!

Go to bed, child ...
muhcoins

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 09:59:17 PM

yes this is a scam people waited all these days to only announce the day of the swap!

This is the biggest scam ever! there is not project, is all bullshit! People sell your coins,...I have sold mine! goodbye for ever!

any proof to support what you are claiming?
you're spaming this for days, still nothing more than "it's a scam, believe me!"

elallalimed

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 10:05:11 PM

Go to bed, child ...
hhhh you are right ..... ladyk just go to sleep and  leave this business

4r6s

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 10:05:48 PM

The BIG News got pulled for now.

WOW !!!!!

I guess somebody jumped the gun a bit too soon!

What I read ....all I can say is WOW!!!

This is HUGEEEEE!!!

materazi

Activity: 694

In Nervos we trust.

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 10:08:31 PM

Finally, all know whats is DBIX or DBIC just a team of scammer give their community promises and in the end destroy the dream of this kids, i'm really sorry for u, I was telling u into old thread walid and his friend is just a bunch of scammer and u can name them gang's walid. when will announce the next time they will say again SOON we will see. SOON .....SOON, they say this word more they DBIC, so it's preferable to name the coin SOON coin is better then DBIX. they say DBIC worth 10$ and DBIX worth 100$, WTF why this price for this crap. and the begin compare this trash with DASH, ETH..... and maybe DBIC will take the place of BTC!!!. Wake up kids "community" u are greedy and a liar will beat greedy, sold ur coin before it's to late. dont trust a dev who dont respect their community. and WALID are u retarded or what u spend all this time for scamming people, why dont go away and do a honest work in the field which u perfected like ur Photoshop which i find good. if u want hire in a field  of design and photoshop contact me i will find for u a good company , but please dont lie another time   Wink
Have a nice day gang's walid  
surtijeras

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 10:10:50 PM

Everyone ,,, send 1 DBIC to your wallet on livecoin,,, test it.. if it goes through then send the rest in medium size chunks... the swap is on LIVECOIN and also it will be good for the project to trade on there too...

There will be other updates and news bulletins..... the only reason there was a dealy in this ann was because of LIVECOIN fixing the swap date. There is alot of stuff to come before the swap... and on the swap date GOLD exchange will be launched too on palmex. Now just relax.. There is a massive event in 3 days in Dubai... and guess who is going to be there,,, Huh?

I SAY IT AGAIN ..."ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY"!!!!!!
To begin please indicate how the portfolio is configured correctly because it does not work Thanks
LadyK

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 10:18:40 PM

Finally, all know whats is DBIX or DBIC just a team of scammer give their community promises and in the end destroy the dream of this kids, i'm really sorry for u, I was telling u into old thread walid and his friend is just a bunch of scammer and u can name them gang's walid. when will announce the next time they will say again SOON we will see. SOON .....SOON, they say this word more they DBIC, so it's preferable to name the coin SOON coin is better then DBIX. they say DBIC worth 10$ and DBIX worth 100$, WTF why this price for this crap. and the begin compare this trash with DASH, ETH..... and maybe DBIC will take the place of BTC!!!. Wake up kids "community" u are greedy and a liar will beat greedy, sold ur coin before it's to late. dont trust a dev who dont respect their community. and WALID are u retarded or what u spend all this time for scamming people, why dont go away and do a honest work in the field which u perfected like ur Photoshop which i find good. if u want hire in a field  of design and photoshop contact me i will find for u a good company , but please dont lie another time   Wink

correct! I have been studying these idiots for a few days....the Dubai team never speak...the use this idiot called puthupanth  to tell all kind of bullshit like one dbci is  $1000 and that lots of companies are involved and bla bla bla..... there is nothing...they said about also an article in coindesk...nothing! There is not accelerator programs with these wankers and there is not exchange either!!  its all bullshit....sorry for all those guys who go involved in this traps and also the linkin profile are fakes!!! They always say contact the dev in skype! LOL why  the dev can not speak here to all? IDIOTS!

These people should go to jail,,,I hope the Dubai authorities get this people are we see in the news all the gang  appearing in coindesk!

Whoever support these people now are they same...the price drop because the dev team sold their coins,, as simple as that!
surtijeras

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 10:34:59 PM

correct! I have been studying these idiots for a few days....the Dubai team never speak...the use this idiot called puthupanth  to tell all kind of bullshit like one dbci is  $1000 and that lots of companies are involved and bla bla bla..... there is nothing...they said about also an article in coindesk...nothing! There is not accelerator programs with these wankers and there is not exchange either!!  its all bullshit....sorry for all those guys who go involved in this traps and also the linkin profile are fakes!!! They always say contact the dev in skype! LOL why  the dev can not speak here to all? IDIOTS!

These people should go to jail,,,I hope the Dubai authorities get this people are we see in the news all the gang  appearing in coindesk!

Whoever support these people now are they same...the price drop because the dev team sold their coins,, as simple as that!
I was cheated
surtijeras

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 10:58:37 PM

Everyone ,,, send 1 DBIC to your wallet on livecoin,,, test it.. if it goes through then send the rest in medium size chunks... the swap is on LIVECOIN and also it will be good for the project to trade on there too...

There will be other updates and news bulletins..... the only reason there was a dealy in this ann was because of LIVECOIN fixing the swap date. There is alot of stuff to come before the swap... and on the swap date GOLD exchange will be launched too on palmex. Now just relax.. There is a massive event in 3 days in Dubai... and guess who is going to be there,,, Huh?

I SAY IT AGAIN ..."ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY"!!!!!!
To begin please indicate how the portfolio is configured correctly because it does not work Thanks
Let's make it easier, pass me a tutorial on how to properly set up my wallet my mail is surtijeras@gmail.com Thanks
Porte

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 11:03:37 PM

I told you many times these people are robbers!

They said about announcement to bring the value up!

These people can not even speak English at al. That's why they don't speak here ,and they send stupid friends to talk for them.

And when the dev team speaks they just say stupid things!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: