Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:22:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World  (Read 522753 times)
puthupanth

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 09:48:23 AM

I can't believe what i have just read... i didn;t know we have kids on this thread.

I am happy if you dumped you coins Ladyk,,,, CWCFUKING what ever your name is. good riddance.

FUDD all you like.. people like you don't deserve shit... this project is not going to die.

If you take a Diamond and put it around the neck of a donkey he will never know the value,,,,, never speak words of wisdom and importance to fools,, they will only argue with you...

DUMP YOUR COINS AND FUCK OFF FOR GOOD.!!!! FOOLS.

To the rest of the community I apologise for the outburst.....

The Dubai team never works here, they let this puthupanth  idiot be their speaker....promising gold, diamonds...dbic be better than Dash and even better than BTC  that the whole world will use it. We will have article in coindesk and every where. Have you ever seen any post from this idiot reasonabale and professional at all. He is an speculator, All he say is lies....he post here links that has nothing to do with Dubai like accelerator program and other things. And the photos they show are in a restaurants! These people just want to make money by saying lies..I hope the Dubai authorities are aware what this gang is doing and punish them!

Look the language puthupanth  is using..check all his post! He is always swearing and talking bullshit and he is the speaker of Dubai coin because the Dubai team like the few investor to create the bullshit for them!

puthupanth  grow up and do some work in real life and stop been a lair and stupid!

THIS PROJECT IS A BIG SCAM ALL THE ORDER IN YOBIT IS DONE BY THE DUBAI TEAM...LOOK THE RIDICOLOUS ORDERS...ALL EXTREMELY SMALL TO RISE THE PRICE.. ITS ALL PURE MANIPUATION AND DECEIVING

And what about you,,, you're spending alot of time,,, just shouting scam scam scam... carry on parrot... you think your fudding will damage this project??? you are dreaming ,,, you are the competition that will be crushed. And when we hit the market with our tech and i will personally hunt you down and remind you of your stupid FUDDING. now you carry on screaming like a cry baby.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lara59236

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 09:54:38 AM

i ask god to put porte at hell,you just bad man
lara59236

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:00:49 AM

all posts of porte at several coins talk one word scam scam scam,this bad man
Porte

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:07:48 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2017, 10:34:35 AM by Porte

I can't believe what i have just read... i didn;t know we have kids on this thread.

I am happy if you dumped you coins Ladyk,,,, CWCFUKING what ever your name is. good riddance.

FUDD all you like.. people like you don't deserve shit... this project is not going to die.

If you take a Diamond and put it around the neck of a donkey he will never know the value,,,,, never speak words of wisdom and importance to fools,, they will only argue with you...

The Dubai team never works here, they let this puthupanth  idiot be their speaker....promising gold, diamonds...dbic be better than Dash and even better than BTC  that the whole world will use it. We will have article in coindesk and every where. Have you ever seen any post from this idiot reasonabale and professional at all. He is an speculator, All he say is lies....he post here links that has nothing to do with Dubai like accelerator program and other things. And the photos they show are in a restaurants! These people just want to make money by saying lies..I hope the Dubai authorities are aware what this gang is doing and punish them!

Look the language puthupanth  is using..check all his post! He is always swearing and talking bullshit and he is the speaker of Dubai coin because the Dubai team like the few investor to create the bullshit for them!

puthupanth  grow up and do some work in real life and stop been a lair and stupid!

THIS PROJECT IS A BIG SCAM ALL THE ORDER IN YOBIT IS DONE BY THE DUBAI TEAM...LOOK THE RIDICOLOUS ORDERS...ALL EXTREMELY SMALL TO RISE THE PRICE.. ITS ALL PURE MANIPUATION AND DECEIVING

And what about you,,, you're spending alot of time,,, just shouting scam scam scam... carry on parrot... you think your fudding will damage this project??? you are dreaming ,,, you are the competition that will be crushed. And when we hit the market with our tech and i will personally hunt you down and remind you of your stupid FUDDING. now you carry on screaming like a cry baby.

you are the fudding, if you can prove me all the below points I will shut up

1) I want proof NOW you are in the accelerator program
2) I want proof NOW photos of the office you all working together
3) Now the Italian and Spanish is not in the Team when a few days ago  they were showing us their profile, why these two people were in the team a few days ago and now they are not?
4) I want proof of the article you said it was going to be published a few days in coindesk
5) I want proof of all the companies and shop that you said they are going to deal with DBIX
6) you will have your own exchange but you chose another one to do the swap.
7) I want proof of all the certification you said in your linkedin. All fake!
Cool why the DEv team never speak here and let idiots like you spreading they will have gold, diamonds and DBIX will be worth $1000?
9) The Dubai team are all foreigners none of them are from Dubai..correct?
10) Does the photo of the Dubai team inspire you any kind of trust?

Please give me a professional answer to all of them with proof if not shut up your bullshit scamming mouth forever
lara59236

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:10:54 AM

1) I want prove NOW you are in the accelerator program
2) I want prove NOW photos of the office you all working together
3) Now the Italian and Spanish is not in the Team when a few days ago  they were showing us their profile, why these two people were in the team a few days ago and now they are not?
4) I want prove of the article you said it was going to be published a few days in coindesk
5) I want prove of all the companies and shop that you said they are going to deal with DBIX
7) I want prove of all the certification you said in your linkedin. All fake!
Cool why the DEv team never speak here and let idiots like you spreading they will have gold, diamonds and DBIX will be worth $1000?

Please give me a professional answer to all of them with proof if not shut up your bullshit scamming mouth forever
we dont talk to kids
33Bit

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:23:36 AM

Porte... your family not miss you?
Porte

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:31:34 AM

You see unable to answer a single question of the 10 I asked...

They always give the same kind of answers...always the same!

These are the answers so far : ''we dont talk to kids'' and '' Porte... your family not miss you?''

All of you are part of the same scam team

coinmenace

Activity: 882

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:34:12 AM

Is this proven to be scam? Some have shown proof but I only see puthupanth shouting all these are FUD and bursting without countering the arguments.
elallalimed

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 10:43:55 AM

whats your job here and how do you know this project is scam???
you will know how this project is awesome at summer you will see and cry like children
if you dont want to invest in dbic just leave ,we believe  and you dont believe just leave
you are totally right lara .we believe this project and we are with the dev to support them to success together . and anyone don't believe just leave this business and go 

Porte

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:54:45 AM

whats your job here and how do you know this project is scam???
you will know how this project is awesome at summer you will see and cry like children
if you dont want to invest in dbic just leave ,we believe  and you dont believe just leave
you are totally right lara .we believe this project and we are with the dev to support them to success together . and anyone don't believe just leave this business and go  

all the reactions you see here are sock puppet accounts.

I will ask again

3) Now the Italian and Spanish is not in the Team when a few days ago  they were showing us their profile, why these two people were in the team a few days ago and now they are not?
4) I want proof of the article you said it was going to be published a few days in coindesk
5) I want proof of all the companies and shop that you said they are going to deal with DBIX
Kray

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:03:19 AM

is there any picture of  dev team ?

yes there are pic but showing no offices just in library pretending was an office with cheap clothes and in restaurant...this is the kind of pics you get from these scammers
Is strange, a lot of diffusion but few answers, few or no comments from real investors, it is impossible for me to configure the wallet, the instructions received do not help at all, I would like you to write someone who really agrees with this

Hello,
All problem is just at your end. When you could see that the wallet is out of sync which was written in red then why did you withdraw your coins? out sync obviously means it is not working. And why didn't you first try to solve the problem of sync, and then withdraw your coins to wallet. I also had this problem but was not a fool like you to withdraw my coins to wallet. I kept mine at livecoin and they are still there. If i would have been fool like you i would have lost my 7k DBIC but i am a sensible person Cheesy i first asked everywhere on DBIC thread how to sync wallet and when nothing helped i let it go

And the ones who are fudding are very clever people i know they want cheap dbic but everyone knows the strength of this project. Even the price of $500 per dbix would be very less Cool Grin

send me your wallet.dat, i will try to sync it and send it to you. dont judge me that i will steal your shit, i just wanna help if it still not sync, i still hold around 50K dbic
coinmenace

Activity: 882

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:38:04 AM

this is better than only fools and horses,, hilarious!!!

why are you saying this? if it hilarious that the price is going down?

The statement was to a few who can understand the joke,,, and to be honest ,,, im not bothered the price has gone down.... because i know where this project is going,,, i dont start shaking because a few weak hands start dumping.

1 DBIX WILL BE 1 OZ OF GOLD!!

Claiming 1 DBIX will be 1 oz of gold is never a good idea. Making such valuation coming from OP just to hype and then claiming FUD to those who ask valid question but not giving answers. Amazing!
Porte

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:45:00 AM

The statement was to a few who can understand the joke,,, and to be honest ,,, im not bothered the price has gone down.... because i know where this project is going,,, i dont start shaking because a few weak hands start dumping.

Claiming 1 DBIX will be 1 oz of gold is never a good idea. Making such valuation coming from OP just to hype and then claiming FUD to those who ask valid question but not giving answers. Amazing!

thanks...they never ever answer any question, all they do is calling me names because they can not prove anything and let the sock puppets do the dirty jobs for the Dubai team! this is a degrace project and a gang of scammer...only the people who supported are the ones who bought lots of Dubai coins when it was cheap and do not care this is a scam as they will do money. That's the only reason , but this is a scam at all levels

and I will ask again and again:

3) Now the Italian and Spanish is not in the Team when a few days ago  they were showing us their profile, why these two people were in the team a few days ago and now they are not?
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:56:55 AM

thanks...they never ever answer any question, all they do is calling me names because they can not prove anything and let the sock puppets do the dirty jobs for the Dubai team! this is a degrace project and a gang of scammer...only the people who supported are the ones who bought lots of Dubai coins when it was cheap and do not care this is a scam as they will do money. That's the only reason , but this is a scam at all levels

if you say the coin is scam, then leave it, you don't need to ask for information, look better for reall Job, to make money.
you seems have a complex, you are an idiot man.

accusing the dev Team, without any proof, only fudding.
when you an expert like you say show us reall proof.
sitting hide your monitor and telling only bull shit.

making like you are marria terresa, man go away make a sence in your life...

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
Porte

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:05:12 PM

if you say the coin is scam, then leave it, you don't need to ask for information, look better for reall Job, to make money.
you seems have a complex, you are an idiot man.

accusing the dev Team, without any proof, only fudding.
when you an expert like you say show us reall proof.
sitting hide your monitor and telling only bull shit.

making like you are marria terresa, man go away make a sence in your life...

You see they are doing it again!!! Claiming FUD to those who ask valid question but not giving answers!
surtijeras

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 03:29:10 PM

is there any picture of  dev team ?

yes there are pic but showing no offices just in library pretending was an office with cheap clothes and in restaurant...this is the kind of pics you get from these scammers
Is strange, a lot of diffusion but few answers, few or no comments from real investors, it is impossible for me to configure the wallet, the instructions received do not help at all, I would like you to write someone who really agrees with this

Hello,
All problem is just at your end. When you could see that the wallet is out of sync which was written in red then why did you withdraw your coins? out sync obviously means it is not working. And why didn't you first try to solve the problem of sync, and then withdraw your coins to wallet. I also had this problem but was not a fool like you to withdraw my coins to wallet. I kept mine at livecoin and they are still there. If i would have been fool like you i would have lost my 7k DBIC but i am a sensible person Cheesy i first asked everywhere on DBIC thread how to sync wallet and when nothing helped i let it go

And the ones who are fudding are very clever people i know they want cheap dbic but everyone knows the strength of this project. Even the price of $500 per dbix would be very less Cool Grin
Well thank you you are really helping me a lot to understand this scam since the system is the same as the mails that if they are not delivered bounce and return to the sender, however here it is necessary to seriously suspect that you handle the wallet in duplicate form and Redirects purchases to their wallets
surtijeras

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 03:36:34 PM

It's as simple as understanding that these developers are nothing more than a band of scammers
Rodderman

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 03:41:24 PM

John 10:10 - The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have [it] more abundantly.
surtijeras

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 03:57:29 PM

I have read hundreds of publications in this currency and have come to the conclusion that it is an international organization. BE CAREFUL Huh Angry
funminer

Activity: 218

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 04:16:59 PM

I have read hundreds of publications in this currency and have come to the conclusion that it is an international organization. BE CAREFUL Huh Angry

Sorry, to say this!
But you are understand nothing about Crypto and know anything about it, too
You are to stupid to understand how a Wallet work.
You are scaming the DBIC forum from the day you are register here in the Forum, only because you don´t have the patience to wait that your Wallet get sync!
I´am not defending DBIX or DBIC, i not own DBIC coins, I have try to help you, but it´s looks like you are not understand what the people write you!

So please explain me your comment!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: