Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:05:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World  (Read 522753 times)
Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:35:34 PM

Gentlemen, more seriousness and constructive discussion.
Now it is complete childish, but DBIX so will go the right way.

I agree totally,    puthupanth, ladyk, surtijeras etc are very childish. That's why I think this project is not serious. All these fights LOL its entertaining but not serious for a scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
puthupanth

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 06:58:16 PM

I agree totally,    puthupanth, ladyk, surtijeras etc are very childish. That's why I think this project is not serious. All these fights LOL its entertaining but not serious for a scam.

more drama here than bloody eastenders,,,,lloooll
LadyK

Activity: 227

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 07:08:20 PM

why do you find fighting funny, you start all the time! you look for fights! I always support this project apart from when you start telling lies. I hate lies. I want the true about the company and not make up things you do all the time and I am stable person! You watch too much EastEnders!
surtijeras

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 07:13:48 PM

why do you find fighting funny, you start all the time! you look for fights! I always support this project apart from when you start telling lies. I hate lies. I want the true about the company and not make up things you do all the time and I am stable person! You watch too much EastEnders!
To finish with the defender all the lies, to finish already with defender all these scams. Today is from this side, tomorrow is on the sidewalk opposite, you are a fake person
puthupanth

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 07:22:39 PM

To finish with the defender all the lies, to finish already with defender all these scams. Today is from this side, tomorrow is on the sidewalk opposite, you are a fake person

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy cracking up here....LadyK always supports this project  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy what a night.

on a serious note,, to all the supporting community,,, guys lets pray the keynote event goes well,,, some top brass will be attending,, fingers crossed.
surtijeras

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 07:35:06 PM

How serious can a project be that Dubai Dubai Dubai says but it is from Tunisia and in Dubai they do not have it registered

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy cracking up here....LadyK always supports this project  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy what a night.

on a serious note,, to all the supporting community,,, guys lets pray the keynote event goes well,,, some top brass will be attending,, fingers crossed.
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 07:40:57 PM

Guys this is not a chat,please stop spamming the thread.
perhaps can you discuss serious topics that helpthe coin

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
puthupanth

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 07:41:16 PM

How serious can a project be that Dubai Dubai Dubai says but it is from Tunisia and in Dubai they do not have it registered

surjit you are making a fool of yourself.... its registered in dubai,,,and have you even tried verifying, and secondly try typing after the quote not in the middle of someones.

i worry about you sometimes kid....lol
surtijeras

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 07:45:39 PM

surjit you are making a fool of yourself.... its registered in dubai,,,and have you even tried verifying, and secondly try typing after the quote not in the middle of someones.

Show the photographs of the company, the meetings in Dubai, samples of meetings of support of entrepreneurs that we want to see how serious this is. If it does not show convincing evidence to common sense is all scam
Cryptorios

Activity: 316

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 07:56:29 PM

stop this childish or we will report to moderator.
zerocom
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:05:51 PM

DBIX big coin big DEV

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
puthupanth

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:09:08 PM

Show the photographs of the company, the meetings in Dubai, samples of meetings of support of entrepreneurs that we want to see how serious this is. If it does not show convincing evidence to common sense is all scam

you go kid,,, give it all you got... you're almost there lol
lara59236

Activity: 236

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:14:47 PM

dont repaly each other  like kids,we know that dbix big project and i have contacts with devs every time,just leave fudders talk and dont answer them,this your choice to buy or leave this coin but at summer will remember my talkking dbix great project and equal economy of countries
Cryptorios

Activity: 316

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:22:07 PM

wtf,puthupanth!!!? stop to replay to this kids stop bro stop... oh my god.
funminer

Activity: 218

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:23:22 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2017, 10:59:43 AM by funminer

Here you can read it, i copy it from the old DBIC Thread:

here you have to see our certificate of company on GOV of dubai Site

https://customer.dso.ae/sites/cp/_layouts/15/custom/qr.aspx?aid=42578eab-8fc6-e611-80ca-00155d664452&acn=530649

Come visite us in Office :

ArabianChain Technology
Dubai Technology Enterpuner Center Technohub 2, Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority, Dubai UA

for Surtijeras all is SCAM, because his Wallet not work,
When he answer something, it´s alltime you are Lying, you are support a SCAM, look only the last pages in the old Thread, where i try to help him.

coinmenace

Activity: 882

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:43:27 PM

Accusation of scam is a very serious topic.

Same as claims that 1 DBIX will be the same price as 1 oz of gold. How does dev plan to achieve that?

Pump it hard starting today. 40% increase though but so much way to go to achieve that price.

$0.38 /DBIC ($3.8 at 10 DBIC = 1 DBIX swap) vs $1260.00 /oz of gold.
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:55:39 PM

Accusation of scam is a very serious topic.

Same as claims that 1 DBIX will be the same price as 1 oz of gold. How does dev plan to achieve that?

Pump it hard starting today. 40% increase though but so much way to go to achieve that price.

$0.38 /DBIC ($3.8 at 10 DBIC = 1 DBIX swap) vs $1260.00 /oz of gold.

yes the price depend from the plan of the dev team and Marketing strategy what is very important.

i can understand that the dev want to give always the news on the right time, but they should not let window for fudder to speculate,...

it will be really great project, and i'm happy that i don't missed this opportunity.

we should understand that the dev team put there own money to build this project, and this is really great work,if we compare the price now with many other coins that start with a huge ICO,like TIME,LISK, Wave and...

I say only Great Job

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
Blas

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 09:31:33 PM

I don't know who is biggest troll puthupanth  or suritijeras or else. I believe puthupanth  as he gets wind up so easily by the trolls and he give them more ammunition to come back here,  so the fault of having so many troll here is puthupanth. I am not sure if this is a scam or not because Mr puthupanth show!Kids will be kids!
Porte

Activity: 489

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 10:15:24 PM

puthupanth  what is your role in the ArabianChain team, are you their speaker? This is a serious question
surtijeras

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:04:23 AM

puthupanth  what is your role in the ArabianChain team, are you their speaker? This is a serious question
I just see that they do not answer anything, and the answers they give are soft, nothing serious, it does not work like a company, it works like a cave
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: