Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:57:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World  (Read 522753 times)
puthupanth

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 07:59:11 AM

4fanbtc and ArabianChain,

You know I've been a supporter of DBIC from long time ago.

I've sent you a pm, answer the pm

ASAP PLEASE

puthupanth  tell us now..why the price is down after the big conference from yesterday....someone from Dubai coin obviously dump his coins.

Rw13enlib88 Why private message? what is wrong?

what 6btc Huh a few thousand dbic.,, thats not a dump,,, more like a fart. Plus anyone has the right to sell for profit, anyone who is buying dbic at this price is lucky IMO. Its a win win.... Porte,, you must not any BTC to buy some DBIC. Hence your behaviour,,, but hey,,, you carry on lad... what can an ant do to an elephant..lol. Personally i could not give crap anymore... some of the things that are coming will be taking this to the next level... i am more interested in Thouraya. I believe me there is alot of interest in that.

270 sats to 30k sats in one year,,, lol. You're a old timer,, you know this is the real deal... but prejudices die hard lol. being a trol doesn;t take brains,,, if you had any you would have boarded the train,,, but hey,, who gives a damn.

Rw13enlib88 whats the problem?Huh Maybe I can help. PM me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
puthupanth

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 08:03:09 AM

oho,,, here we go again,,, just when you thought it was safe,,, chuckies back!!!lol
LadyK

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 08:04:28 AM

ASAP PLEASE

puthupanth  tell us now..why the price is down after the big conference from yesterday....someone from Dubai coin obviously dump his coins.

what 6btc Huh a few thousand dbic.,, thats not a dump,,, more like a fart. Plus anyone has the right to sell for profit, anyone who is buying dbic at this price is lucky IMO. Its a win win.... Porte,, you must not any BTC to buy some DBIC. Hence your behaviour,,, but hey,,, you carry on lad... what can an ant do to an elephant..lol. Personally i could not give crap anymore... some of the things that are coming will be taking this to the next level... i am more interested in Thouraya. I believe me there is alot of interest in that.

270 sats to 30k sats in one year,,, lol. You're a old timer,, you know this is the real deal... but prejudices die hard lol. being a trol doesn;t take brains,,, if you had any you would have boarded the train,,, but hey,, who gives a damn.

puthupanth can you speak better English? I did not understand anything, you are British so your English should not be so bad.

I only understood you want to talk private...why this can not be public so everybody can help. I am tired of this situation.  I WANT TO KNOW TOO!!!
Good_man

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 08:09:13 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2017, 08:19:15 AM by Good_man

The price is cheap and will not be like that again.

Can we all help a little bit now and start buying so we make this huge...come on lets make it $0,4 today

Please Dubaicoin team can you help by posting updates regularly, sometimes seems you disappear for days. These needs updates and know you are here.

Please Dubai team be more active here

puthupanth

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 08:22:28 AM

ASAP PLEASE

puthupanth can you speak better English? I did not understand anything, you are British so your English should not be so bad.

I only understood you want to talk private...why this can not be public so everybody can help. I am tired of this situation.  I WANT TO KNOW TOO!!!

hahahahah i swear this is hilarious... stop stalking me woman!!!! lol just sell and move on,,, someone give her some prozac lol
Blas

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:59:18 AM

ASAP PLEASE

hahahahah i swear this is hilarious... stop stalking me woman!!!! lol just sell and move on,,, someone give her some prozac lol

puthupanth  I have not said anything yet...but your attitude responding to the trolls is very negative and does very little to help.

Please support the community with positive intelligent comments...puthupanth  you make this a playground for kids. Please stop having chit-chat with the trolls.

I am sure this will pick it up and soon with the swap around the corner all will be good news
puthupanth

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 10:22:59 AM

there is an idiot trying to buy almost 2 BTC of DBCI...LOL who wants to buy this! that person doesn't knows this is a scam!

The people from this project never answer the questions because they can not prove anything!

whoever is trying to buy 9300 dbci cancel your order or you will regret it!! This project is a scam. You will lose it!

what a waste of money..how can 9300 DBCI cost 2 BCT.

If you can read this message cancel your order before is too late!!

you have not said anything yet?Huh Troll turned supporter??? I see you have boarded the train,,, didn't you say it was a waste of money???
Frogman
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 12:47:25 PM

4fanbtc, will you pull Steps into your project?
surtijeras

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 01:51:01 PM

The price is cheap and will not be like that again.

Can we all help a little bit now and start buying so we make this huge...come on lets make it $0,4 today

Please Dubaicoin team can you help by posting updates regularly, sometimes seems you disappear for days. These needs updates and know you are here.

Please Dubai team be more active here

How nice, a small group of fanatics talk to each other to move the value of a currency that is worth nothing and will not go up because if it did not with the alleged conference yesterday, a conference that I doubt very much that it existed. This coin is a scam
puthupanth

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:14:26 PM

I know for a fact that we had a fantastic result from the keynote event... so guys congratulations on being a part of something that will revolutionize the future of how business is done.
Good_man

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:30:44 PM

I am sure Arabian team will post soon a press with photos, I will ask member of the community to stop replying to the trolls.

This is a serious project so we are here to talk about DBCI in serious terms

4fanbtc (OP)

Activity: 569
Merit: 591

Smart Chain Technology D.O.O

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 02:42:40 PM

As you have asked about yesterday's Keynote 2017 in Dubai,
we just got Mohammed and Mustafa sharing some pictures with us.

Our Mohammed Alsehili showing off his badge

Mohammed Alsehili (left) & Mustafa Alsulami(right)

Mohammed Alsehili one more time Wink

Listening to Mohammed Shael Al Saadi presentation

Conference Guide and Badge

More Presentations
puthupanth

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:00:54 PM

As you have asked about yesterday's Keynote 2017 in Dubai,
we just got Mohammed and Mustafa sharing some pictures with us.

Our Mohammed Alsehili showing off his badge

Mohammed Alsehili (left) & Mustafa Alsulami(right)

Mohammed Alsehili one more time Wink

Listening to Mohammed Shael Al Saadi presentation

Conference Guide and Badge

More Presentations

Wow great!!!! I hope this will be the beginning of a very bright prosperous future for all the community and Arabianchain Tech.

zerocom
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:02:04 PM

walid great! I hope that now the fudders not write more crap.

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
Good_man

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:15:05 PM

Now we can all say!! DBCI to the MOON.....I would say to the new GALAXY!!!

This is what we needed and Arabian Team provided the photos...so now trolls you can go back home! Wink
LadyK

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:24:04 PM

I never had doubts about you guys and I believe on you from the beginning!  I am so happy today.

Ohhhhhhhhhwhooo we are going to make history!!

Are you ready?
hdn

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:25:57 PM

Thats great, nice to see that . Hope DBIX to be famous everywhere esp. in Arab world. Grin Grin Grin
hdn

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:28:25 PM

I never had doubts about you guys and I believe on you from the beginning!  I am so happy today.

Are you ready?

Yesss,ready to take offf, just wait for few weeks and Arab millionaires will pump the price up Grin Grin Grin Grin
LadyK

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:30:41 PM

I know for a fact that we had a fantastic result from the keynote event... so guys congratulations on being a part of something that will revolutionize the future of how business is done.

puthupanth  now we have to be together and stop fighting with me. This will make history and we all will be proud

puthupanth would you like to be my friend?
Good_man

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:32:37 PM

I never had doubts about you guys and I believe on you from the beginning!  I am so happy today.

Are you ready?

Yesss,ready to take offf, just wait for few weeks and Arab millionaires will pump the price up Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yes only one Arab millionaire put  petro dollars on this , it will go above $30 a coin!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: