Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:44:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World  (Read 522753 times)
puthupanth

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 07:35:49 AM

I have two questions. I'm transfer all my dubai coins the my livecoin.net account. they will automatically be taken and changed out for DBIX? I don't have to do anything? just have them in livecoin.net? And whatever i have in my livecoin.net account before the 11th i get a bonus?

My second question is can you use steps as well? will you adopt this coin?

Q1.... yes

Q2.... havn't a clue
Frogman
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 07:41:45 AM

I have two questions. I'm transfer all my dubai coins the my livecoin.net account. they will automatically be taken and changed out for DBIX? I don't have to do anything? just have them in livecoin.net? And whatever i have in my livecoin.net account before the 11th i get a bonus?

My second question is can you use steps as well? will you adopt this coin?

Q1.... yes

Q2.... havn't a clue

What are you thinking DBIX could be worth?
Good_man

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 08:28:18 AM

PLEASE CAN A MEMBER OF THE ARABIAN TEAM LOOK AFTER THIS FORUM, ITS NOT MATURE AND IRRESPONSIBLE TO OPEN A FORUM AND ABBANDON THE COMMUNITY FOR DAYS WITHOUT ANSWERING TO EVEN LONG MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TALK TO PEOPLE HERE AND STOP TALKING TO SOME MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY IN PRIVATE...WE ARE ALL COMMUNITY SO THIS IS THE PLACE TO TALK THE COMMUNITY, PLEASE DO  THINGS CORRECTLY AND RESPOND TO COMMUNITY!!!!
LadyK

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 08:39:55 AM

PLEASE CAN A MEMBER OF THE ARABIAN TEAM LOOK AFTER THIS FORUM, ITS NOT MATURE AND IRRESPONSIBLE TO OPEN A FORUM AND ABBANDON THE COMMUNITY FOR DAYS WITHOUT ANSWERING TO EVEN LONG MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TALK TO PEOPLE HERE AND STOP TALKING TO SOME MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY IN PRIVATE...WE ARE ALL COMMUNITY SO THIS IS THE PLACE TO TALK THE COMMUNITY, PLEASE DO  THINGS CORRECTLY AND RESPOND TO COMMUNITY!!!!

I agree why the team never speak?Huh? I am getting tired of this!! if the community go against you because you do not listen or speak here, then its the dead of the project!  very sad
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 09:28:13 AM

Gentlemen, listen to how the team is ready, it will certainly be the forum to provide all the information fully.
Stamping feet do not accelerate.
All of us should be interested to swap with DBIC on DBIX take place smoothly and the Arabian Chain has been a huge success!

So more support and good words for boys  Smiley
puthupanth

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 09:41:45 AM

Gentlemen, listen to how the team is ready, it will certainly be the forum to provide all the information fully.
Stamping feet do not accelerate.
All of us should be interested to swap with DBIC on DBIX take place smoothly and the Arabian Chain has been a huge success!

So more support and good words for boys  Smiley

Here Here!!!!
4fanbtc (OP)

Activity: 569
Merit: 591

Smart Chain Technology D.O.O

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 11:09:05 AM

We have been asked via PM and we can see some concerns about the supply schedule for DBIX.

As the supply increases with any currency the percentage of holdings against the total supply will naturally decrease. The dollar value of DBIC and DBIX at the swap are the same and thus no loss of value is there. The reduction of percentages while keeping the value is a necessary move to grow and attract new investments which will positively impact prices over time.

The supply at 2.6m per year over the dagger hashimoto algorithm is considered relatively low supply and as ArabianChain attracts more miners it will only increase the competition for blocks which will increase prices over time as well. We believe the Etherum miners will consider ArabianChain as an attractive alternative prior and after Ethereum's move to POS.

This is for the best, to make ArabianChain worthwhile to many other users and developers to join our ecosystem. It is a free market out there and you have the choice to stay with us and support ArabianChain or take other measures. It is entirely up to you. We believe our decisions to be the best way forward for our project.
Basimon

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:16:13 AM

We have been asked via PM and we can see some concerns about the supply schedule for DBIX.

As the supply increases with any currency the percentage of holdings against the total supply will naturally decrease. The dollar value of DBIC and DBIX at the swap are the same and thus no loss of value is there. The reduction of percentages while keeping the value is a necessary move to grow and attract new investments which will positively impact prices over time.

The supply at 2.6m per year over the dagger hashimoto algorithm is considered relatively low supply and as ArabianChain attracts more miners it will only increase the competition for blocks which will increase prices over time as well. We believe the Etherum miners will consider ArabianChain as an attractive alternative prior and after Ethereum's move to POS.

This is for the best, to make ArabianChain worthwhile to many other users and developers to join our ecosystem. It is a free market out there and you have the choice to stay with us and support ArabianChain or take other measures. It is entirely up to you. We believe our decisions to be the best way forward for our project.

it's a good news and I will buy more DBIC for swap. I expect this coin will be the best choice to use in Middle Asia countries and it will be considered as Bitcoin cryptocurrency in this area.
ArabianChain

Activity: 124

http://arabianchain.org

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:20:29 AM

We have also seen questions about the Keyonote 2017 Conference.

We cannot share every single detail about who we discussed with, met, and arranged with for further discussion for obvious reasons.
It was a great event in general, we secured several meetings with investors in the coming couple of weeks, both from the government and private sector.
We will be meeting with a couple of IoT and apps startups as well to discuss development on ArabianChain and co-selling opportunities.

We are only just getting started promoting our new blockchain, stay tuned for more news in the coming weeks.  Smiley

Good_man

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 12:30:32 PM

We have also seen questions about the Keyonote 2017 Conference.

We cannot share every single detail about who we discussed with, met, and arranged with for further discussion for obvious reasons.
It was a great event in general, we secured several meetings with investors in the coming couple of weeks, both from the government and private sector.
We will be meeting with a couple of IoT and apps startups as well to discuss development on ArabianChain and co-selling opportunities.

We are only just getting started promoting our new blockchain, stay tuned for more news in the coming weeks.  Smiley

Thank you so much for the update, we are not asking for the details as you are under negotiations but to tell us at least once a day that all is going well.. that's all we are asking no more! Keep up the hard work.
LadyK

Activity: 227

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 02:26:59 PM

Thats great news!! We need to keep positive and less negative!

Thing will come very soon, they are negotiating new deals with  private companies and government....do you know what this mean? Yes one day we will wake up and see DBCI $10 because a big investor put million on it!!

Wait and see!
amkhal

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:38:17 PM

hi
i have some DBIC in my wallet on Dbic Exchange.
how can i transfert it to livecoin please?
4fanbtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 07:12:52 PM

I have two questions. I'm transfer all my dubai coins the my livecoin.net account. they will automatically be taken and changed out for DBIX?

Yes

I don't have to do anything?

Maybe take some screenshots inside your account for your own records.

just have them in livecoin.net?

Yes

And whatever i have in my livecoin.net account before the 11th i get a bonus?

Yes

My second question is can you use steps as well?

This thread is about the swap of DBIC for DBIX and the launch of ArabianChain.

will you adopt this coin?

This thread is about the swap of DBIC for DBIX and the launch of ArabianChain. Lets keep focused on this. Thanks!

4fanbtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 07:17:49 PM

hi
i have some DBIC in my wallet on Dbic Exchange.
how can i transfert it to livecoin please?

Take some screenshots or some type of proof from Boxbase Capital and your coins will be honored. If you need contact info for the Boxbase Capital CEO let us know and we should be able to locate contact data for him and assist in resolving this for you.

Best,
M.minor

Activity: 534

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 07:50:52 PM

I have two questions. I'm transfer all my dubai coins the my livecoin.net account. they will automatically be taken and changed out for DBIX?

Yes

I don't have to do anything?

Maybe take some screenshots inside your account for your own records.

just have them in livecoin.net?

Yes

And whatever i have in my livecoin.net account before the 11th i get a bonus?

Yes

My second question is can you use steps as well?

This thread is about the swap of DBIC for DBIX and the launch of ArabianChain.

will you adopt this coin?

This thread is about the swap of DBIC for DBIX and the launch of ArabianChain. Lets keep focused on this. Thanks!

Of course, the exchange will be automatic, trades on the old coin will be closed before the exchange, all funds standing in the orders will return to the balance sheets and then the old coins will be exchanged for new ones. Here's the news on Moyo, and before that we exchanged, they follow one pattern.
http://Https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/297
The only thing for the exchange rate now I will not say, I do not yet have the documentation, but it will be as claimed by the coin developers.
4fanbtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 02:25:08 PM

DubaiCoin (DBIX)

Just a reminder of our upcoming swap bonus deadlines.

• The Swap date is March 18, 2017 on https://www.livecoin.net.
  • To grab yourselves an extra 1.5% DBIX, transfer your old DBIC balances to Livecoin by
    TOMORROW: March 10, 11:59 PM Dubai Time - (GMT+4).

The Bonus Mechanism

1.    The bonus will be handled manually as Livecoin doesn’t accommodate bonus scenarios.  
2.    All deposits prior to March 11, 2017 will get +1.5% DBIX. (deadline March 10, 11:59 PM Dubai Time, GMT+4)
3.    All deposits between March 11 and 17, 2017 will get +1% DBIX. (deadline March 16, 11:59 PM Dubai Time, GMT+4)
4.    No bonuses will be awarded after that.
5.    There will be no exceptions.

We are looking forward to your participation,

The ArabianChain Team
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:35:07 PM

DubaiCoin (DBIX)

• To grab yourselves an extra 1.5% DBIX, transfer your old DBIC balances to Livecoin by

The Bonus Mechanism

1.    The bonus will be handled manually as Livecoin doesn’t accommodate bonus scenarios.  
2.    All deposits prior to March 11, 2017 will get +1.5% DBIX. (deadline March 10, 11:59 PM Dubai Time, GMT+4)
3.    All deposits between March 11 and 17, 2017 will get +1% DBIX. (deadline March 16, 11:59 PM Dubai Time, GMT+4)

The ArabianChain Team
very nice mate giving some extra free for those that will comply regarding to this swap will attract more traders to buy now the old dbic
and expect huge volume of trade because of that bonuses, hehehe congrats 4fanbtc for this success, more to come coming from your team
buddy.

surtijeras

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:44:44 PM

Someone could explain to me why they always put those pictures with smiling faces Smiley while the coin never takes off, it is always trying to take off but it never succeeds Huh
Good_man

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 05:16:28 PM

DubaiCoin (DBIX)

The Bonus Mechanism

The ArabianChain Team

Its very nice to see these professional post from Arabian Team, please keep it up as it does good to see this everyday Smiley We need this kind of attitude everyday to grow more as a community! Smiley
zerocom
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 05:43:50 PM

DubaiCoin (DBIX)

The Bonus Mechanism

The ArabianChain Team

Its very nice to see these professional post from Arabian Team, please keep it up as it does good to see this everyday Smiley We need this kind of attitude everyday to grow more as a community! Smiley

We do not overdo it, every day, to the maximum when you can. Grin Grin

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: