Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:06:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World  (Read 522753 times)
surtijeras

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:52:59 PM

Title: dubai-coin.com
Description: dubai-coin.com

Domain Age: 29 Days
Website Speed: Slow

Organisation: Privacy Protection Service INC d/b/a PrivacyP
Owner: Domain Admin
Owner Address: C/O ID#10760, PO Box 16 Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator
Owner City: Nobby Beach
Owner Postcode: QLD 4218
Phone Number: +45.36946676  [Denmark]
Phone Type: geographic : TDC Totalløsninger
Email:   [United States]

Owner Country : Hidden  [Unknown]
Website Location  : Bulgaria
http://www.scamadviser.com/is-dubai-coin.com-a-fake-site.html

Lol Man Week try Cheesy ..

Dbic website this : dubaicoin.org
http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/dubai-coin.com

Say.... aren't you that mentally challenged fellow who couldn't get a simple dbic qt to fire up after repeatedly being instructed how to?

surtijeras do you honestly think you have any credibility here with your post record lmao  Grin

Sorry folks I don't normally make posts like this but hey I just had to this time lol, JJ
Dear, are not my post, what I write is what matters least, what IS IMPORTANT are the links

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
puthupanth

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:54:43 PM

We have been asked via PM and we can see some concerns about the supply schedule for DBIX.

As the supply increases with any currency the percentage of holdings against the total supply will naturally decrease. The dollar value of DBIC and DBIX at the swap are the same and thus no loss of value is there. The reduction of percentages while keeping the value is a necessary move to grow and attract new investments which will positively impact prices over time.

The supply at 2.6m per year over the dagger hashimoto algorithm is considered relatively low supply and as ArabianChain attracts more miners it will only increase the competition for blocks which will increase prices over time as well. We believe the Etherum miners will consider ArabianChain as an attractive alternative prior and after Ethereum's move to POS.

This is for the best, to make ArabianChain worthwhile to many other users and developers to join our ecosystem. It is a free market out there and you have the choice to stay with us and support ArabianChain or take other measures. It is entirely up to you. We believe our decisions to be the best way forward for our project.
Someone could explain to me why they always put those pictures with smiling faces Smiley while the coin never takes off, it is always trying to take off but it never succeeds Huh

I swear you have an itch... infact you are worse than a 7 year itch,,, you are 1 irritating guy,,, fudders i can tolerate but you are a moaner.

puthupanth  stop fighting the trolls, you are the cause why they are coming back!  do like I do, I never respond to them because I am mature and stable! puthupanth  you need to grow up and stop being so unstable!

Now we need some interviews in magazines...reports...we need information what is going on.

are you ready for the good news? yessssssssssssssssss!!

Says the one that doesn't know whether shes coming or going,, whether shes for or against,,, in all my years i have never seen a person more confused than you LADYK... now mind your own business you micky mouse lunch money trader,,, like i said i own more crypto than your house is worth. Silly woman
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:02:03 PM

WTF haha walid are you serious Shocked 1 week more for dbix launch and you have started bursting crackers just now Tongue https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/arabianchain-leading-blockchain-innovation-in-the-middle-east  Grin Cheesy then what should we expect on dbix launch?  that you will make the world mad about it and make it to $1000 in a week Grin Cool
Rodderman

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:07:22 PM

Well not so good https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/arabianchain-blockchain-banned-for-fraud-in-the-middle-east
surtijeras

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:14:15 PM

WTF haha walid are you serious Shocked 1 week more for dbix launch and you have started bursting crackers just now Tongue https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/arabianchain-leading-blockchain-innovation-in-the-middle-east  Grin Cheesy then what should we expect on dbix launch?  that you will make the world mad about it and make it to $1000 in a week Grin Cool
The news is so good that it is no longer
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:15:50 PM

WTF you are Angry from where have you come Angry i don't know what a B.S. fud you are Angry nodbody will listen to you Angry do you think people here are fools and senseless like you to not even be able to check a fake link Cheesy
Moondreams

Activity: 347

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:55:50 PM

FUD..!
..simple!

the correct link is this..

https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/arabianchain-leading-blockchain-innovation-in-the-middle-east
Good_man

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:47:08 PM

Excellent!! DBCI going up in price and wait to see when they announce the big contract with public and private business, then those who are selling now will cry like babies! LOL
boyjack

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:59:39 PM

woooo great news.sure DBIX will be reached on the top.
4fanbtc (OP)

Activity: 569
Merit: 591

Smart Chain Technology D.O.O

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 07:07:05 PM

DubaiCoin (DBIX)

Just a reminder of our upcoming swap bonus deadlines.

• The Swap date is March 18, 2017 on https://www.livecoin.net.
  • To grab yourselves an extra 1.5% DBIX, transfer your old DBIC balances to Livecoin by
    TODAY: March 10, 11:59 PM Dubai Time - (GMT+4).

The Bonus Mechanism

1.    The bonus will be handled manually as Livecoin doesn’t accommodate bonus scenarios.  
2.    All deposits prior to March 11, 2017 will get +1.5% DBIX. (deadline March 10, 11:59 PM Dubai Time, GMT+4)
3.    All deposits between March 11 and 17, 2017 will get +1% DBIX. (deadline March 16, 11:59 PM Dubai Time, GMT+4)
4.    No bonuses will be awarded after that.
5.    There will be no exceptions.

We are looking forward to your participation,

The ArabianChain Team
4fanbtc (OP)

Activity: 569
Merit: 591

Smart Chain Technology D.O.O

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 07:11:20 PM

DBIC to DBIX SWAP IN:

elallalimed

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 09:07:40 PM

DBIC to DBIX SWAP IN:

Smiley Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes   thanks for the reminder

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 10:57:40 PM

Ok, no real answer to my economic concerns from the team. Now I'm really regreting that I have supported this scammer team who doesn't give a fuck about their investors... I'm gonna explain the economic consencuences for the ones who still dont understand and believe this coin is gonna make x100.

First, stop dreaming.
Second, make some maths

18th March =   610,000 DBIX
18th May =   1,043,000 DBIX
18th July =   1,476,000 DBIX
18th Sept=   1,910,000 DBIX

Can you see that every month there will be a lot of new coins created? Please read something about supply and demand laws... It's gonna be a bloodbath...

We replied to your queries twice via PM, we just want to make it clear.

Nop, you did not answer anything. That's why I had to use red big size typo...

We also posted the below on this thread:

We have been asked via PM and we can see some concerns about the supply schedule for DBIX.

As the supply increases with any currency the percentage of holdings against the total supply will naturally decrease. The dollar value of DBIC and DBIX at the swap are the same and thus no loss of value is there. The reduction of percentages while keeping the value is a necessary move to grow and attract new investments which will positively impact prices over time.

The supply at 2.6m per year over the dagger hashimoto algorithm is considered relatively low supply and as ArabianChain attracts more miners it will only increase the competition for blocks which will increase prices over time as well. We believe the Etherum miners will consider ArabianChain as an attractive alternative prior and after Ethereum's move to POS.

This is for the best, to make ArabianChain worthwhile to many other users and developers to join our ecosystem. It is a free market out there and you have the choice to stay with us and support ArabianChain or take other measures. It is entirely up to you. We believe our decisions to be the best way forward for our project.

We stand by that and we do believe that DBIC wasn't as good a proposition going forward as much as DBIX is, including the features it will incorporate + smart contracts.
We don't even want to start going through the poor, provocative and offensive language used to address concerns in big red letters.
We have seen attempts to discredit a project in the past, and this is very closely resembling one of them.  
We do listen to and address concerns, as mentioned you have the option to stay with us or make other arrangements.

Bringing more miners wont make the demand grow. they will dump as fast as they can.
I've been supporting DBIC since the beggining, but I do not support this bs swap
Dont talk about supply naturally decreasing because it wasnt the original idea. You have just created that bs growth rate...

The worst part is not that they dont understand those basic concepts of economy, which is sad. The worst part is they dont give a fuck about the investors neither the community... Do you think any serious investor, hedge fund or goverment, is that stupid to dont research which team is behind the coin and what is the history of it? Do you think anyone will trust this guys?  

Thanks for sharing your opinion here, everyone can judge for themselves when they see it.
We do care about our community and supporters very much, it is one of the reasons why we went on to build an improved, more powerful and way more functional blockchain.
The blockchain and fintech ecosystems have advanced considerably in the last couple of years, smart contracts are in demand now, when we started with DBIC things were not as competitive.
By evolving into a better solution and with the middle east market being ripe for blockchain adoption this is the best strategy for ArabianChain to be relevant and find its place.
However you doubting team members who have their own names and reputations at stake shows you are merely trying to incite discord.

changing to smart contrats doesnt requiere to dilute investors stake.
you do that because you dont understand how value is created...
I'm explaining the real economic consecuences because not everyone understands about supply and demand.
Hope they have now understood it or research about it.
Then if they loose their money, it's not my concern anymore...

Another point, Yobit and probably C-cex and cryptopia too, will keep DBIC listed.
Which means the swap is not the only way forward. We can choose between DBIC or DBIX.

This is another assumption of yours. We can confirm that if you don't swap your DBIC to DBIX while the swap is on you won't have another chance.
The swap window is open for a while and you are free to keep your DBIC, however the old network and coin won't be maintained any longer.

You can NOT say it will be delisted, because you know they dont even answer your emails...
It wont be maintained by you, which doesnt mean it wont be maintained.

Devs are promising a lot of stuff, but if they are doing this sitty swap is because they dont have any DBIC.
They have see they can get a work and a position in the blockchain revolution by stealing our money and DBIC and that is deplorable.

The dollar value of DBIC and DBIX at the swap are the same and thus no loss of value is there.
Again, you are trying to impose your own agenda on everyone, with "deplorable" techniques.  

Again, I'm not sure if you really dont understand the consecuences of changing the supply or you are just laughing at us...

We dont even know if the people they say they are working, they really are, because none of them as anything about DBIX in their profile.
I've just contacted DIMA MALIBARY & ABDULRAHMAN ALHARTHI throught Linkedin, and I'm gonna wait to see their answer.
Big investors (and the small ones too) should make their own research. This is not kids play. This is serious money. And this swap looks like a joke...
We need someone with real motivation to take care of this project. And not some people who only care about theirself.

We are hard at work to make sure the swap is a success supported by a stable network, an updated explorer, a wallet and mining to start with.
Contrary to what's stated above we have a lot of supporters looking forward to the swap and beyond.

We also do encourage everyone to make their own educated judgement when reading posts from users on this thread as well as when making financial decisions.
We cannot promise that DBIX will go to the moon, it is not our intention, what we can guarantee is that we will put the highly valuable skills of our team members to good work.
Stay tuned.

A lot of... but you can even name one..
Hope people does their own research...

Now for the people acting like kids:
Not sure if you have already forget but some of you come to DBIC fudding and talking bs about it...
now you are acting like the biggest fans. lol
Have you done your research? This is business... Dont behave like kids...  Grow up! DYOR!

about cointelegraph article
This is a paid press release. CoinTelegraph does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company. CoinTelegraph is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.

guys,
seriously, do your own research...
ArabianChain

Activity: 124

http://arabianchain.org

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 11:27:38 PM

Not sure if you have already forget but some of you come to DBIC fudding and talking bs about it...
Have you done your research? This is business... Dont behave like kids...  Grow up! DYOR![/b]

We have already expressed our opinion and made plans for our new DBIX blockchain, we are not going to change things at this stage.
You are free to post, we cannot stop you from doing so, however keep in mind other people who are actually supporting our project.

hdn

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 11:39:32 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/arabianchain-leading-blockchain-innovation-in-the-middle-east
hdn

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 11:40:43 PM

Guys , great futures ahead.
SunStruck

Activity: 676

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 11:58:34 PM

How do we know that the bonus worked ? Got my dbic sitting on livecoin atm
ArabianChain

Activity: 124

http://arabianchain.org

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 12:13:54 AM

It will be distributed by the team after the swap is completed by Livecoin. So sometime after March 18th.
So long as your coins are on your Livecoin balance it's all good.

SunStruck

Activity: 676

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 01:40:41 AM

It will be distributed by the team after the swap is completed by Livecoin. So sometime after March 18th.
So long as your coins are on your Livecoin balance it's all good.

Great , thanks Smiley
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 02:06:04 AM

Ok, no real answer to my economic concerns from the team. Now I'm really regreting that I have supported this scammer team who doesn't give a fuck about their investors... I'm gonna explain the economic consencuences for the ones who still dont understand and believe this coin is gonna make x100.

First, stop dreaming.
Second, make some maths

18th March =   610,000 DBIX
18th May =   1,043,000 DBIX
18th July =   1,476,000 DBIX
18th Sept=   1,910,000 DBIX

Can you see that every month there will be a lot of new coins created? Please read something about supply and demand laws... It's gonna be a bloodbath...

We replied to your queries twice via PM, we just want to make it clear.

Nop, you did not answer anything. That's why I had to use red big size typo...

We also posted the below on this thread:

We stand by that and we do believe that DBIC wasn't as good a proposition going forward as much as DBIX is, including the features it will incorporate + smart contracts.
We don't even want to start going through the poor, provocative and offensive language used to address concerns in big red letters.
We have seen attempts to discredit a project in the past, and this is very closely resembling one of them.  
We do listen to and address concerns, as mentioned you have the option to stay with us or make other arrangements.

Bringing more miners wont make the demand grow. they will dump as fast as they can.
I've been supporting DBIC since the beggining, but I do not support this bs swap
Dont talk about supply naturally decreasing because it wasnt the original idea. You have just created that bs growth rate...

The worst part is not that they dont understand those basic concepts of economy, which is sad. The worst part is they dont give a fuck about the investors neither the community... Do you think any serious investor, hedge fund or goverment, is that stupid to dont research which team is behind the coin and what is the history of it? Do you think anyone will trust this guys?  

Thanks for sharing your opinion here, everyone can judge for themselves when they see it.
We do care about our community and supporters very much, it is one of the reasons why we went on to build an improved, more powerful and way more functional blockchain.
The blockchain and fintech ecosystems have advanced considerably in the last couple of years, smart contracts are in demand now, when we started with DBIC things were not as competitive.
By evolving into a better solution and with the middle east market being ripe for blockchain adoption this is the best strategy for ArabianChain to be relevant and find its place.
However you doubting team members who have their own names and reputations at stake shows you are merely trying to incite discord.

changing to smart contrats doesnt requiere to dilute investors stake.
you do that because you dont understand how value is created...
I'm explaining the real economic consecuences because not everyone understands about supply and demand.
Hope they have now understood it or research about it.
Then if they loose their money, it's not my concern anymore...

Another point, Yobit and probably C-cex and cryptopia too, will keep DBIC listed.
Which means the swap is not the only way forward. We can choose between DBIC or DBIX.

This is another assumption of yours. We can confirm that if you don't swap your DBIC to DBIX while the swap is on you won't have another chance.
The swap window is open for a while and you are free to keep your DBIC, however the old network and coin won't be maintained any longer.

You can NOT say it will be delisted, because you know they dont even answer your emails...
It wont be maintained by you, which doesnt mean it wont be maintained.

Devs are promising a lot of stuff, but if they are doing this sitty swap is because they dont have any DBIC.
They have see they can get a work and a position in the blockchain revolution by stealing our money and DBIC and that is deplorable.

The dollar value of DBIC and DBIX at the swap are the same and thus no loss of value is there.
Again, you are trying to impose your own agenda on everyone, with "deplorable" techniques.  

Again, I'm not sure if you really dont understand the consecuences of changing the supply or you are just laughing at us...

We dont even know if the people they say they are working, they really are, because none of them as anything about DBIX in their profile.
I've just contacted DIMA MALIBARY & ABDULRAHMAN ALHARTHI throught Linkedin, and I'm gonna wait to see their answer.
Big investors (and the small ones too) should make their own research. This is not kids play. This is serious money. And this swap looks like a joke...
We need someone with real motivation to take care of this project. And not some people who only care about theirself.

We are hard at work to make sure the swap is a success supported by a stable network, an updated explorer, a wallet and mining to start with.
Contrary to what's stated above we have a lot of supporters looking forward to the swap and beyond.

We also do encourage everyone to make their own educated judgement when reading posts from users on this thread as well as when making financial decisions.
We cannot promise that DBIX will go to the moon, it is not our intention, what we can guarantee is that we will put the highly valuable skills of our team members to good work.
Stay tuned.

A lot of... but you can even name one..
Hope people does their own research...

Have you done your research? This is business... Dont behave like kids...  Grow up! DYOR!

about cointelegraph article
This is a paid press release. CoinTelegraph does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company. CoinTelegraph is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.

guys,
seriously, do your own research...

We have already expressed our opinion and made plans for our new DBIX blockchain, we are not going to change things at this stage.
You are free to post, we cannot stop you from doing so, however keep in mind other people who are actually supporting our project.

You were warned previously to be careful with devaluating investors stake. and you didnt give a fuck!!

This is not what you can expect from a real project. How can anyone expect the goverment to get involved in this?

Not on my plans, even if I have thought about it, but in other countries you could be sued for stealing investors money...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: