Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:34:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World  (Read 522753 times)
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:01:17 AM

Now nobody will be able to send dbic to livecoin, and only clever people like us who sent even before 11th will enjoy the party Cheesy
puthupanth

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:38:33 AM

Now nobody will be able to send dbic to livecoin, and only clever people like us who sent even before 11th will enjoy the party Cheesy

why would you say something like that,,, are you happy that ppl with dbic will end up losing out.Huh you are very short sighted. This project like any other needs community members,,,, this is the key to success. that is a messed up statement and reflects your mentality.

Nobody will lose out,,, everyone will have there dbic swapped. if something goes wrong team will fix it,,, they're not here to screw ppl.
puthupanth

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 06:53:20 AM

some test transactions are being done ,, wallets should be back up very soon. don't worry
Frogman
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 07:30:02 AM

Could we see a $100.00 DBIX coin?
puthupanth

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:11:11 AM

livecoin wallets are back up  Grin
puthupanth

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:37:05 AM

Could we see a $100.00 DBIX coin?

Well that figure is not unrealistic,,, with the 600,000 DBIX supply and mining difficulty,,, but most importantly the road map is really good,, with Diamonds and gold exchange... but the best is the smart contracts and Dapps platform. UAE gov being involved and financing the project because of the accelerators program and Arabianchain getting alot of positive response and interest from businesses for projects $100 is nothing. The crypto currency will not only be used as payment for goods and services but also will fuel the platform and will be a share on the company.... in 5 years we will hardly hit 12 million coins... in that time we could see DBIC go to well over $1000,,, but in saying that BTC could be $10,000. i had over 9000 Dash sold at between $10-13... regretting it now.. but i bought it at around 3 to $4. One other thing is there will be a massive transition of wealth into crypto in the future,,, more and more people will be throwing fiat in to crypto so alot of other currencies will see a rise too. DBIX has a brilliant area it can cover and brilliant timing. UAE is looking at making DUBAI the first fully run city on blockchain tech... and emiratis like to do stuff 7 star not even 5 star...

So to answer your question,,, i reckon $100 is not hard with in 4 to 12 months and the skys the limit after that. Grin
4fanbtc (OP)

Activity: 569
Merit: 591

Smart Chain Technology D.O.O

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 02:31:37 PM

Livecoin has resolved the issue with DBIC deposits.  Smiley

Hello. Deposits/withdrawals are available now. As our programmer reported, there were some generated incoming transactions which we didn't process, so he disabled deposits to deal with these transactions.

The above message is from Maria at Livecoin.

All should be up and running now.
Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 02:43:58 PM

Deposit and withdraw available now in lvecoin.
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 05:03:19 PM

Thanks for the update and thanks to the Dev and LiveCoin for sorting it out so quickly. There was no need to panic.
Frogman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 07:13:17 PM

When will there be a desktop wallet for DBIX???
zerocom
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:16:29 PM

18/03/2017

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
Frogman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 07:18:34 PM

18/03/2017

same day as the swap? nice pow?
4fanbtc (OP)

Activity: 569
Merit: 591

Smart Chain Technology D.O.O

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 07:31:50 PM

We will have quite a few resources online on March 18th. We are aware you are excited, bare with us we are hard at work to make sure everything is in place Wink
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:40:24 AM

Dear Rw13enlib88,

You call yourself an investor but your manners are way out of order... I'd ask you to refrain from posting on this thread as you don't bring anything to the conversation.
Critics are fine and in most cases they help to see things from a different perspective, but yours don't, when I read them I have more Huh than before.
So I just stopped reading them altogether.

The other issue you have is that I feel you don't understand how DBIX differs from DBIC.
DBIC had very little to offer in terms of utility, there are so many other coins that do the same: they are just a token or they are a clone of another coin.
Might as well setup a Counterparty or Omni token for that purpose. So how do you expect that token and its blockchain to produce any value?

You lack vision unfortunately, you can't see a palm away from your nose. DBIX has a lot more to it than DBIC ever had.
Even just the smart contracts part is way more interesting and adds a great deal of utility. The type of utility Dubai and the Middle East are eagerly seeking right now.

Not sure if you have read the many articles about Dubai that recently appeared on CoinDesk and other Bitcoin media outlets where the government is setting aside millions in financing support for blockchain tech.
They plan to implement blockchain at a government and finance industry level in the region as soon as feasibly possible. The want to create "smart cities". This is where ArabianChain Technology is trying to make a dent.

DBIC as it was wouldn't have gone very far in terms of appealing to such use cases, it was just a coin you could mine, period.
However DBIX with all it has to offer may have a better shot at it. And the team behind the project has all the skills required to give it a good try, in my opinion.
And yes, I did go through their LinkedIn profiles before coming to this conclusion.

It's not about being excited about the swap, it's what the swap offers to supporters: the opportunity to be part of the next iteration of DubaiCoin/ArabianChain.
I can't predict the future otherwise I wouldn't be here replying to you... And I can't say for sure DBIX will be successful, only time will tell, but I will give the team a chance to prove themselves.

Honestly dude, you have been out of order and disrespected the people who are actually looking forward to the swap and the new opportunities DBIX may bring.
Do you think you are actually helping them with your posts? Don't you think they can judge what's right for themselves?
Give yourself and everyone else a favour and stop making silly comments for no reason, there's plenty coins out there, time to move on, nothing to see here.

You dont understand what does this economic change means.

You love the swap word and the 100$ hype.

Good research you've done.

Just hyping everyone. Smart contracts. Smart cities. Goverment. Hundreds of millions. Smartchain.

Let's be real. No real project present here. Just pure hype.

I'm fucking tired of assholes calling themselfs investors and then cheering devs when they're stealing our money.

ArabianChain Announces Digital Coin Swap
DUBAI, UAE — ArabianChain Technology, developer of the Middle East’s first public blockchain, said it will conduct an exchange of DubaiCoin, its peer-to-peer digital currency, to position the coin as the region’s predominant digital currency.
The swap will occur on Livecoin.net on March 18, 2017 with pre-swap bonuses available. Users will need to create a Livecoin account because holders of DubaiCoin-DBlC will receive DubaiCoin-DBIX based on their DBIC balance in their Livecoin account. The swap will take one-to-two business days to clear. Conversion will be 10 DBIC for one DBIX.
“The new DBIX is much more valuable than the old DBIC,” said ArabianChain Chief Executive Officer Mohammed Alsehli. “The swap rate reflects the difference in value and utility.” Read more

This is a paid press release where you can say what you want.

You're not fooling anyone.

well maybe I'm wrong, cos there are a few people who doesnt make their research and are happy woth any shit

NewsBTC is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied in Sponsored Stories/Press Releases such as this one.
puthupanth

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:46:07 AM

Dear Rw13enlib88,

You call yourself an investor but your manners are way out of order... I'd ask you to refrain from posting on this thread as you don't bring anything to the conversation.
Critics are fine and in most cases they help to see things from a different perspective, but yours don't, when I read them I have more Huh than before.
So I just stopped reading them altogether.

The other issue you have is that I feel you don't understand how DBIX differs from DBIC.
DBIC had very little to offer in terms of utility, there are so many other coins that do the same: they are just a token or they are a clone of another coin.
Might as well setup a Counterparty or Omni token for that purpose. So how do you expect that token and its blockchain to produce any value?

You lack vision unfortunately, you can't see a palm away from your nose. DBIX has a lot more to it than DBIC ever had.
Even just the smart contracts part is way more interesting and adds a great deal of utility. The type of utility Dubai and the Middle East are eagerly seeking right now.

Not sure if you have read the many articles about Dubai that recently appeared on CoinDesk and other Bitcoin media outlets where the government is setting aside millions in financing support for blockchain tech.
They plan to implement blockchain at a government and finance industry level in the region as soon as feasibly possible. The want to create "smart cities". This is where ArabianChain Technology is trying to make a dent.

DBIC as it was wouldn't have gone very far in terms of appealing to such use cases, it was just a coin you could mine, period.
However DBIX with all it has to offer may have a better shot at it. And the team behind the project has all the skills required to give it a good try, in my opinion.
And yes, I did go through their LinkedIn profiles before coming to this conclusion.

It's not about being excited about the swap, it's what the swap offers to supporters: the opportunity to be part of the next iteration of DubaiCoin/ArabianChain.
I can't predict the future otherwise I wouldn't be here replying to you... And I can't say for sure DBIX will be successful, only time will tell, but I will give the team a chance to prove themselves.

Honestly dude, you have been out of order and disrespected the people who are actually looking forward to the swap and the new opportunities DBIX may bring.
Do you think you are actually helping them with your posts? Don't you think they can judge what's right for themselves?
Give yourself and everyone else a favour and stop making silly comments for no reason, there's plenty coins out there, time to move on, nothing to see here.

You dont understand what does this economic change means.

You love the swap word and the 100$ hype.

Good research you've done.

Just hyping everyone. Smart contracts. Smart cities. Goverment. Hundreds of millions. Smartchain.

Let's be real. No real project present here. Just pure hype.

I'm fucking tired of assholes calling themselfs investors and then cheering devs when they're stealing our money.

ArabianChain Announces Digital Coin Swap
DUBAI, UAE — ArabianChain Technology, developer of the Middle East’s first public blockchain, said it will conduct an exchange of DubaiCoin, its peer-to-peer digital currency, to position the coin as the region’s predominant digital currency.
The swap will occur on Livecoin.net on March 18, 2017 with pre-swap bonuses available. Users will need to create a Livecoin account because holders of DubaiCoin-DBlC will receive DubaiCoin-DBIX based on their DBIC balance in their Livecoin account. The swap will take one-to-two business days to clear. Conversion will be 10 DBIC for one DBIX.
“The new DBIX is much more valuable than the old DBIC,” said ArabianChain Chief Executive Officer Mohammed Alsehli. “The swap rate reflects the difference in value and utility.” Read more

This is a paid press release where you can say what you want.

You're not fooling anyone.

well maybe I'm wrong, cos there are a few people who doesnt make their research and are happy woth any shit

NewsBTC is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied in Sponsored Stories/Press Releases such as this one.

You sound so butt hurt... and holding peanuts... as you say.... stop fudding twat. Move on.
Porte

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:45:05 PM

Just ignore idiots like Rw13enlib88

Sorry I was against you in the past, I thought you were a scam but now I see you are genuine!

All the best!
SunStruck

Activity: 676

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:25:33 PM

no testnet before ? i really need to set up my mining so i am around there mining from second 1 please.
puthupanth

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 03:27:12 PM

Sorry I was against you in the past, I thought you were a scam but now I see you are genuine!

All the best!

Common porte bruv,,, join us,,, we'd love to have you join us.

Please tell me you got some DBIC.
Porte

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 04:00:06 PM

All the best!

puthupanth  no I  don't have any DBIC, I rather wait and see what happens. First Arabian Team has to show us with facts more than words what is happening and what will happen. I don't throw my money to promises yet, I need to see first.

You are genuine but that's not enough to succeed you need to show more than what it has been shown at the moment
puthupanth

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 04:57:16 PM

All the best!

puthupanth  no I  don't have any DBIC, I rather wait and see what happens. First Arabian Team has to show us with facts more than words what is happening and what will happen. I don't throw my money to promises yet, I need to see first.

You are genuine but that's not enough to succeed you need to show more than what it has been shown at the moment

Well I agree with that. Hopefully alot of good news will be coming very soon,,, with facts and proof. After the research I have done and after what I have seen I am convinced of the intentions as well as the potential. The road map is good, like anything it takes hard work and these boys are putting that in.

Hope to see you with us very soon bruv!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: