Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:24:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World  (Read 522753 times)
Porte

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 07:41:12 AM

Be patience dev, take ur time and don't listen to children that talk shit in here.

I agree with taking your time but I'm pretty fcukn amazed that once again decisions/actions have made me feel like I've had confidence in the wrong people. I'm sure the dev knows what he's doing except that just like the conversion rate, it appears that those that have stuck with the coin for so long, have been thrown to the side. Maybe theres something I'm missing and I should learn Arabic because where I come from, its a good sign of professionalism to meet deadlines.

You don't have Jinky idea what you are talking about or you are new to this or don't follow other coins!

Most project suffers delays and that its normal.......Big project suffer delays that's why so many project do not bother to give ETA anymore!  as something you dont know could happen like it happened to this project,,,,this is fairly a new technology and bugs and other things can delay a project!

Those who complain are desperate to get rich NOW and can't wait to be rich tomorrow....Patience! You will only get rich if you give it time if not go somewhere else to get poor!
Etar

Activity: 616
Merit: 312

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 07:41:20 AM

All I want to say is that the blockchain was launch so that after its launch, no one would ever be able to change the content of his records.
This is the main principle of its implementation, and of course in the distribution..
If the team can afford to rewrite the history of the blockchain each time, instead of correcting the errors through hardfork it is very bad for all !
In this case, trust is impossible ..
One morning you can wake up with an empty dbix wallet because the team suddenly decided to make a restart of the blockchain.

That's what I'm trying to tell you for the umpteenth time. You can not rewrite history. We need to do everything to improve the situation ..
Good luck to everyone and be careful with this coin
rohitgarnaik

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 07:43:56 AM

what will happen to mined coins

Etar

Activity: 616
Merit: 312

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 07:48:26 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2017, 08:03:21 AM by Etar

what will happen to mined coins
When relaunch, your coin is will disappear. Because blokchain will scratch.
You synchronize your NEW wallet with nodes and your entire story of mining will disappear..
Nobody will know that you are doing something mined. Everything starts from scratch.

P.s If the community is numerous and the interests or positions in it are divided, sometime new coins are created on the same blokchain..
We can see this in ETH, when created DAO hardfork some part mined in new chain, and some did not take hardfork and mined in old chain.
Totaly created 2 chain ETH and ETC from one blockchain.

DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 07:52:17 AM

Please ask new creditbit dev team to help you make fork on ethereum plstform! Creditbit guys did it crazy good with no problem! There is not much developers that know how to do it to not got what you got!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1237511.new#new

We are all in cryptp so we need to help each to orher 👍🏼

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
GRinvest

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 07:54:26 AM

All I want to say is that the blockchain was launch so that after its launch, no one would ever be able to change the content of his records.
This is the main principle of its implementation, and of course in the distribution..
If the team can afford to rewrite the history of the blockchain each time, instead of correcting the errors through hardfork it is very bad for all !
In this case, trust is impossible ..
One morning you can wake up with an empty dbix wallet because the team suddenly decided to make a restart of the blockchain.

That's what I'm trying to tell you for the umpteenth time. You can not rewrite history. We need to do everything to improve the situation ..
Good luck to everyone and be careful with this coin

We will need to create DBIX classic  Grin
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:16:01 PM

still wait..?? and what news for DBIX..??
sid3bysid3

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:23:34 PM

I receive no answers from dev, lots of fud no trust from users! what's going on Huh
Mgrover

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:26:23 PM

relaunching, why, what will happen to mined coins
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:36:13 PM

I receive no answers from dev, lots of fud no trust from users! what's going on Huh

Everything was said before. Take some time and read it with understanding.
puthupanth

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 02:44:02 PM

Just be patient guys please... as soon as everything is in place they will make the announcment. They have said latest saturday... so it could be even sooner. we would rather have it 1 or 2 days late than run into more problems because we rushed. This is not something small. I have invested in lots of projects and some of them had bigger problems and eventually they resolved them and carried on. I don't know of one project that went 100% to plan and deadlines.

This is not a small project... they have big plans and a massive project. And for the guys that think this is PnD YOU must have not taken your meds,, and are simply BSing.
SunStruck

Activity: 676

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 03:09:28 PM

massive project ? right and being so incompetent ahahaha you surely receive the comedy award 2017.

anyone investing into this shit must be a real fool - so many signs have happened that say "get away from this crap they dont know what they are doing"
Cryptorios

Activity: 316

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 03:20:15 PM

Stop crying like a chilrens, just waiting to Saturday and see.
DXB2017

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 03:27:55 PM

Guys to make smart contract on eth platform its not so easy!
Devs ask creditbit dev team if they can help you to overlook code where error come from!!!
Creditbit coin now in migrate stage and everything is great!!! Dont be too provd and too much ego.. ask them they may help and save you all big money! We are crypto family!👍🏼

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
Cryptorios

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 03:51:20 PM

Guys to make smart contract on eth platform its not so easy!
Devs ask creditbit dev team if they can help you to overlook code where error come from!!!
Creditbit coin now in migrate stage and everything is great!!! Dont be too provd and too much ego.. ask them they may help and save you all big money! We are crypto family!👍🏼

Stop copy and paste your comment, team can work with out any help. And stop promote your coin here. Go out.
funminer

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 03:57:22 PM

massive project ? right and being so incompetent ahahaha you surely receive the comedy award 2017.

anyone investing into this shit must be a real fool - so many signs have happened that say "get away from this crap they dont know what they are doing"

Nice Statement,
you ever try to make a program?
I think you have no Idea how hard is to make a program, and how much work is later the testing and bug fixing.
Even when a program run for hours and make mosttime the same at somepoint can came a error and you must run it over and over again, until find and fix it!

But i´am sure all your programs and Computers working without Errors the last 20 Years!

Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 04:15:58 PM

As said before, all the guys cruying are new miner, i think they want to mine with their Laptop Grin Grin Grin

Cruying like children, man you are idots, go and mine ETH or other coin....
also Every one who wan't to mine this coin should wait.

The Dev only decide when and how he release the wallet and solve all the problem, and not the baby miner.

You are fucking Idiots telling only blablabla....

You have here nothing to say

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
Cryptorios

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 04:40:51 PM

As said before, all the guys cruying are new miner, i think they want to mine with their Laptop Grin Grin Grin

Cruying like children, man you are idots, go and mine ETH or other coin....
also Every one who wan't to mine this coin should wait.

The Dev only decide when and how he release the wallet and solve all the problem, and not the baby miner.

You are fucking Idiots telling only blablabla....

You have here nothing to say
Totally you're ​right, many peopls think this is easy to start it in any time and without any bugs
puthupanth

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 05:08:47 PM

See all the community does not agree with you sunfuck.... you are just butt hurt,,, now I understand the pain,,, its in your nature but please... go and cry somewhere else.. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

This community is strong and knows that this will be the next big crypto coin in the arab world and beyond. You crying will not make a difference. We have seen many trolls and fudders come and go... we are still here project is still here... and it will still remain even when you are gone.

SunStruck

Activity: 676

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 05:33:18 PM

so many clueless people , dont say I didnt warn you - have fun with this MASSIVE failure PROJECT lololloolol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: