Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:07:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ARK] Ark Speculation  (Read 45107 times)
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:58:01 AM

I was a bit bored to I entered my ARK holdings in an excel worksheet to confirm if I am getting the projected 10% return from my delegate. 

To my surprise, I am actually getting an average of 12.69% return per annum (coin count wise).  Since the added coins also earn coins, it has a compounding effect.  Lastly, the coin value also appreciates so win-win-win!!!   Grin

Many people do not realize this and do day trading with their ARK coins.They can easily make out more dollars without risking their precious ARK.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bouli

Activity: 616
Merit: 104

https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 08:57:00 PM

ARK is setting the rocket ready top aim for a top 5 coin Smiley They are one of the few that keep getting goal after goal on the roadmap and even bring aditional updates/upgrades.

ARK in the xxx price range is not uncommon, when they achieve the roadmap goals.....  Cool

mickaelsilver10

Activity: 1288
Merit: 283

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:10:24 AM

ARK is setting the rocket ready top aim for a top 5 coin Smiley They are one of the few that keep getting goal after goal on the roadmap and even bring aditional updates/upgrades.

ARK in the xxx price range is not uncommon, when they achieve the roadmap goals.....  Cool

Fully agree with ca.
Ark is a sleeping giant. With such a project, the year 2018 should see ARK enter the TOP 10 easily.
there is still time to buy the ARK at a good price

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:27:58 AM

Fully agree with ca.
Ark is a sleeping giant. With such a project, the year 2018 should see ARK enter the TOP 10 easily.
there is still time to buy the ARK at a good price

I am just waiting for the smart bridge along with other developments to cross more than 75% and we will see a good spike in the increase in % of ARK being traded on top exchanges.Price can easily beat the ATH of 0.001 and may create a new record.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:37:44 PM

I was a bit bored to I entered my ARK holdings in an excel worksheet to confirm if I am getting the projected 10% return from my delegate. 

To my surprise, I am actually getting an average of 12.69% return per annum (coin count wise).  Since the added coins also earn coins, it has a compounding effect.  Lastly, the coin value also appreciates so win-win-win!!!   Grin

I did not knew that. Rewards we get automatically also stake? After every reward we get they get added to our stake?  I am new to staking so had not read or experiment much about it.   Well dont real matter. I got +0.76% in 29 days Tongue
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:11:21 PM

I did not knew that. Rewards we get automatically also stake? After every reward we get they get added to our stake?  I am new to staking so had not read or experiment much about it.   Well dont real matter. I got +0.76% in 29 days Tongue

Yes. 

Your share is calculated based on how much coins you hold in that wallet every cycle. 

Return percentage highly depends on the distribution program your delegate uses.  Choose your delegate well. Wink
Poink

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:45:08 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 02:41:39 PM by Poink

I hope this guy manage to get ARK the attention it deserves.
------------------------------

https://blog.ark.io/jeremy-epstein-joins-the-ark-team-as-marketing-advisor-62b12aaa6972

Jeremy Epstein is boarding the ARK as marketing advisor to assist us in navigating the turbulent waters of the cryptosphere. Adding his hands to the wheel will help keep ARK’s heading true as we sail ahead.

Much of ARK’s behind the scenes work is about to come to fruition — and now is the time to help our current and future community members better understand all of the value of the choices and investments we have made in the ARK Ecosystem.

If you are not familiar with Jeremy’s background, please visit his Linkedin. His extensive marketing and business knowledge is unparalleled, having worked with companies such as Sprinklr and Microsoft. We feel Jeremy’s passion and dedication to blockchain technology is a perfect fit with the ARK crew.

Jeremy’s Background:

Jeremy is the CEO of Never Stop Marketing with 20 years of international marketing experience. Most recently, Jeremy was VP, Marketing at Sprinklr which grew from a $20 million valuation and 30 people to $1.8 billion valuation and 1400 people in 4 years.

Jeremy is also a co-founder of Crypto Explorers, a leading community for passionate individuals collaborating to understand the decentralized future. The group hosts quarterly gatherings called “Crypto Valley Trips” in Zug, Switzerland. He also serves as Founding Director of the Blockchain Board, a brands-only, peer-to-peer networking group for the world’s largest enterprises seeking to understand use cases and implications of distributed ledger technology.

As a renown speaker, he has given hundreds of keynotes all over the world inspiring audiences of all kinds to improve their outcomes as businesses, teams, and individuals.

He is also an accomplished author publishing books such as, “Blockchains in the Mainstream: When Will Everyone Else Know?” (a collaborative eBook with 33 of the biggest influencers and thought-leaders) and “14 Rules for Successful High-Growth Marketing”

He is also the marketing subject matter expert for the Blockchain Research Institute led by best-selling authors of the Blockchain Revolution, Don and Alex Tapscott.

In addition to all of this he is a frequent contributor to Venture Beat, Bitcoin Magazine, and Distributed Magazine, as well as a regular guest on the Bitcoin Podcast and Cryptoverse.

His list of accomplishments goes on and his passion for technology shines bright. We are thrilled to be working with Jeremy and are just as passionate and excited as he is to show the world ARK’s technology and use cases.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:52:01 PM

So know people calling for no marketing will close their mouth for once? I guess heavy marketing will start after arkVM, core v2 and push button deployable blockchains

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
mygoodboyaccount

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:52:07 PM

Gahhhh I should have gotten in sooner!
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:28:28 PM

I hope this guy manage to get ARK the attention it deserves.
------------------------------

https://blog.ark.io/jeremy-epstein-joins-the-ark-team-as-marketing-advisor-62b12aaa6972

Jeremy Epstein is boarding the ARK as marketing advisor to assist us in navigating the turbulent waters of the cryptosphere. Adding his hands to the wheel will help keep ARK’s heading true as we sail ahead.

Much of ARK’s behind the scenes work is about to come to fruition — and now is the time to help our current and future community members better understand all of the value of the choices and investments we have made in the ARK Ecosystem.

If you are not familiar with Jeremy’s background, please visit his Linkedin. His extensive marketing and business knowledge is unparalleled, having worked with companies such as Sprinklr and Microsoft. We feel Jeremy’s passion and dedication to blockchain technology is a perfect fit with the ARK crew.

Jeremy’s Background:

Jeremy is the CEO of Never Stop Marketing with 20 years of international marketing experience. Most recently, Jeremy was VP, Marketing at Sprinklr which grew from a $20 million valuation and 30 people to $1.8 billion valuation and 1400 people in 4 years.

Jeremy is also a co-founder of Crypto Explorers, a leading community for passionate individuals collaborating to understand the decentralized future. The group hosts quarterly gatherings called “Crypto Valley Trips” in Zug, Switzerland. He also serves as Founding Director of the Blockchain Board, a brands-only, peer-to-peer networking group for the world’s largest enterprises seeking to understand use cases and implications of distributed ledger technology.

As a renown speaker, he has given hundreds of keynotes all over the world inspiring audiences of all kinds to improve their outcomes as businesses, teams, and individuals.

He is also an accomplished author publishing books such as, “Blockchains in the Mainstream: When Will Everyone Else Know?” (a collaborative eBook with 33 of the biggest influencers and thought-leaders) and “14 Rules for Successful High-Growth Marketing”

He is also the marketing subject matter expert for the Blockchain Research Institute led by best-selling authors of the Blockchain Revolution, Don and Alex Tapscott.

In addition to all of this he is a frequent contributor to Venture Beat, Bitcoin Magazine, and Distributed Magazine, as well as a regular guest on the Bitcoin Podcast and Cryptoverse.

His list of accomplishments goes on and his passion for technology shines bright. We are thrilled to be working with Jeremy and are just as passionate and excited as he is to show the world ARK’s technology and use cases.

You should have posted this on the ARK ANN thread and not here where only fewer people do speculate the price of ARK, more of the audience is over there.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Poink

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:40:08 PM

You should have posted this on the ARK ANN thread and not here where only fewer people do speculate the price of ARK, more of the audience is over there.

Feel free to quote or copy-paste and share.  Smiley

Sorry, I don't visit other places much....I mostly stay here at the "Speculation" sub-forum. Cheesy
Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:43:56 PM

Ark is one of the most underrated altcoin in the top 100 because they did not have a marketing team yet and they want to focus on the product rather than the marketing, which is why the price is so low compared what they want to create. Personnally if I have more money right now, I will invest more in this project because at this price it is like free money

3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:48:38 PM

Ark is a silent killer project which will deliver it's products after Q2 2018. Ark is official partnered with blockport which is building a decentralised trading platform with fiat support. Looks like they may use ARK's technology to build the exchange. Beta is upcoming in the next month which is actually a good news for ARK as blockport will be the first fully functional app on its platform.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Poink

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:51:09 PM

Ark is one of the most underrated altcoin in the top 100 because they did not have a marketing team yet and they want to focus on the product rather than the marketing, which is why the price is so low compared what they want to create. Personnally if I have more money right now, I will invest more in this project because at this price it is like free money

Agreed.  I think it is one of the most underrated "older" coins too.

The slow growth is a bit frustrating but I held on my coins.  The staking return helped alleviate the frustration a bit.  Hopefully, it will grow faster now that the slump is coming to the end (or ended) and with the marketing and release of some of their numerous projects.

It is the 3rd biggest holding in my portfolio so really looking forward it popping. Cheesy
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:03:25 PM

Yes. 

Your share is calculated based on how much coins you hold in that wallet every cycle. 

Return percentage highly depends on the distribution program your delegate uses.  Choose your delegate well. Wink

Yes because swapping dont pays off much.  I am doing it for only a month. Will take conclusions after another month. To see where how good my current is and compare it to others.
sedou

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:31:50 PM

Probably the only older coin that has not mooned yet. With news like having new guy in charge of marketing from yesterday ark seems to be going in the right way. Coupled with core v2 soon this one should do well.
lucky2510

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:22:23 PM

I do a lot of research and I'm reading about crypto projects and I don't understand why is ARK on 4-5$,
one of the rare projects which seems professional and promising.

Better tech than LISK, smartcontracts on 70% on their roadmap, ark core 60% and other crazy stuff..
Looking forward for this project and expecting around 30-40$ in near future..
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:18:15 PM

I do a lot of research and I'm reading about crypto projects and I don't understand why is ARK on 4-5$,

Better tech than LISK, smartcontracts on 70% on their roadmap, ark core 60% and other crazy stuff..

It's just the beginning and once we see another 5-10x on ARK, people would start coming to ARK and call it the next stratis for the immense growth in price.People go for an intensively promoted project and lose their money.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:40:34 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 11:56:50 PM by Febo

It's just the beginning and once we see another 5-10x on ARK, people would start coming to ARK and call it the next stratis for the immense growth in price.People go for an intensively promoted project and lose their money.

If ARK does x5-x10 then people will call it as new Ethereum classic and not new Startis. To be like Stratis needs just a x2. That can happen next week. Or Stratis come down visit us and be like ARK. Tongue
Thedrop82

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:22:47 AM

Busy month for ARK

ARK V2 and ARK VM set to launch Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: