Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:15:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Ethereum could break $1000 as well?  (Read 27248 times)
DigitalLemming

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:09:47 PM

Certainly appears it will break $1000 soon enough. Ask me when it was $5 and I would have been skeptical but I keep getting proven wrong every day!!
Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:13:37 PM

i certainly think ethereum will break 1000 dollars a pop. it's the second most popular coin after bitcoin. look at bitcoin go now. ethereum will follow

Many people have the big prediction in the market about Ethereum but it will take a lot of time to reach 1000$. How long it will take nobody don't know everyone is predicting about ETH.
In my opinion, Ethereum can complete this target in this year or next year after changes to PoS system.
In that time, the price of Ethereum will increase nature, do not need someone stimulate demand buying on market.
Pfizer

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:15:58 PM

Ethereum will definitely reach $1000 some day but when? The question is this. Maybe next year, maybe 2 months later, we don't know. But I'm pretty sure that we'll see $1000 in very short time. Ethereum is too good to stay in 3-digit numbers.

I was watching tv and big news channels like Bloomberg are even talking about ethereum and some analysts are saying it will hit 1000 maybe by end of 2018. If it surpasses the market cap of bitcoin the original people who own ethereum must be billionaires

Does anyone think vitalik will be a billionaire? I do

We can't know if Vitalik is a billionaire, honestly I don't care what he does, but the important thing for me is that whether ethereum will hit $1,000 within two years. Because I'm holding some ethereum and I'm accumulating it.
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:05:45 PM

Ethereum will definitely reach $1000 some day but when? The question is this. Maybe next year, maybe 2 months later, we don't know. But I'm pretty sure that we'll see $1000 in very short time. Ethereum is too good to stay in 3-digit numbers.

I was watching tv and big news channels like Bloomberg are even talking about ethereum and some analysts are saying it will hit 1000 maybe by end of 2018. If it surpasses the market cap of bitcoin the original people who own ethereum must be billionaires

Does anyone think vitalik will be a billionaire? I do

We can't know if Vitalik is a billionaire, honestly I don't care what he does, but the important thing for me is that whether ethereum will hit $1,000 within two years. Because I'm holding some ethereum and I'm accumulating it.
The potential and community of Ethereum can do that, reach to $1,000 with Ethereum is a mission easy. Important in that time, the cryptocurrency market still hot trend like this year or not, because future of Ethereum depends the growh of crypto market.
bobitza

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:01:01 PM

Certainly appears it will break $1000 soon enough. Ask me when it was $5 and I would have been skeptical but I keep getting proven wrong every day!!

It is too early to talk about the value of ethereum and your predictions; it may be wrong now, but it may be true in the future. Time is the most accurate answer for all problems. Waiting is the only thing we have to do.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Johnbeen1313

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:24:52 PM

I think it can go way past $1000 as long as the crytocurrency market cap increases, 2018 will be a big year
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:37:42 PM

Nobody can predict the timing for sure but Ethereum is most likely going to go $1000 and higher.
It should happen by early 2018.
speaktome

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:55:29 AM

i certainly think ethereum will break 1000 dollars a pop. it's the second most popular coin after bitcoin. look at bitcoin go now. ethereum will follow

Many people have the big prediction in the market about Ethereum but it will take a lot of time to reach 1000$. How long it will take nobody don't know everyone is predicting about ETH.
In my opinion, Ethereum can complete this target in this year or next year after changes to PoS system.
In that time, the price of Ethereum will increase nature, do not need someone stimulate demand buying on market.
Maybe so,in any case isn´t possible to anticipate a thing with respect to that,maybe late next year could happen.

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
     ▄▄████   ▐████████▌  ████  ▄▄
   ▄████████   ▀██████▀   ███▌ ████▄
  █████▀▀▀▀▀      ▐█▌     ▀▀▀  ▀█████
 ████▀          ▄█████▄          ▀████
████   ▄█████▄▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█████▄   ███▌
███▌  ▐███████▌   ███   ▐███████▌  ▐██▌
████   ▀█████▀    ▀███   ▀█████▀   ███▌
 ████▄         ▄█▄ ▀███▄         ▄████
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
    ▀▀████████▀▀       ▀▀████████▀▀
BitCloud  BTDX
A new type of decentralized currency
Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin
▬▬▬    • Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    ▬▬▬
ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter  Github  Slack

Sirius receive address:SQusssg3DRrKrEHW26c2skEDYCG7vrj11z
HPC1984

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:09:06 AM

It's interesting reading this thread, the tone changes for super negative to super positive over the period of 3 tabs.

It seems like ETH definitely has the opportunity now, and it looks to have firmly established itself as one of the big 4, now we just have to wait and see who wins the day in the long run.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:12:51 AM

probably ethereum could break 1000 dollars in two years time, as we could see the investors and financial backing and groups of ethereum enterprise alliance are big companies and had strong financial backgrounds, so there's no doubt that it reach that value and more to say that it's Proof of Stacke (POS) are more attractive to whales and it gives more demands to ethereum supply.
treather

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:15:11 AM

What's your opinion, will Ethereum reach $1000 some day?

Yes, it may take a while but it will. The future is bright for crypto currencies and bitcoin is leading the way. Eth will definitely do well, especially if ICO are left alone.

Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:46:21 AM

probably ethereum could break 1000 dollars in two years time, as we could see the investors and financial backing and groups of ethereum enterprise alliance are big companies and had strong financial backgrounds, so there's no doubt that it reach that value and more to say that it's Proof of Stacke (POS) are more attractive to whales and it gives more demands to ethereum supply.
yup really, indeed ethereum is one of digital currency after bitcoin, ethereum also one of the best coin after bitcoin and management in company also very good, and i think to reach 1000 dollars is very possible and takes quite a long time
HashashInc

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:10:53 AM

i think the price wil increase to 500$ in this years after the switching to PoS ,he have potential and everyday gain ground with new token on his chain
sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:38:06 AM

I think it can perfectly break all the bars till $1000. Ethereum is very scalable coin. Their smart contract technology created bazillion businesses. Never underestimate Ethereum.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
MackOfAllTrades

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:29:40 AM

It is not impossible, but maybe at the end of 2018. I am a believer in ether and I think the coin has a great future. But prediction is still a prediction and only time can tell.

Cheers  Grin
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:48:41 AM

There is a huge chance eth will break 1k provided that its technology and developers can keep up with the demands and meet certain expectations. Eth has a great potential though breaking 1k won't be an easy challenge but i do believe they eventually can.

Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:47:21 AM

What's your opinion, will Ethereum reach $1000 some day?
I hope so. There no certainty about that, it may or it may not reach that point. But for its current statistics, it will take a long period of time or may not reach that. But since there's no certainty to that it is just tentative. Things may happen and might create a change of situation. A situation that will help ethereum to boost its price and eventually reach $1000 in a short time. Its the other side, the other, also is the reverse, an unfavorable condition on the community.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Johnbeen1313

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:33:09 AM

Maybe $1000 in FY2018 , but according to my TA is should hit around $600 this year. I am not expert
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:16:21 AM

Sure it will. 2018 will be the key
It is not going to happen that soon. Eth is currently having bad dumping phase and it is not going to over soon. We need to wait for at least 2 years when this sluggish coin will be able to touch eth. Thank god! I am not holding eth in my wallets. I even don’t consider it a coin at all.
xaxistech

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:21:46 AM

It will reach that amount for sure, the altcoin market is growing day by day, there is more volume and marketcap everyday, so that mean more people is investing, and if that happens, the price is always gonna be up.
And everybody buys ethereum, that means it will touch more than $500 at the end of the year, so this is a perfect opportunity to buy some. And yes, it can hit the one K once that bitcoin is over $8000 each one.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████