Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:14:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Ethereum could break $1000 as well?  (Read 27248 times)
javalemcgee

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:28:47 PM

Waiting for 2018 hopefully it will bring huge profits for me till then I will keep it safe in my wallet and eth is a powerful coin and it has a power to achieve that price in future.
I hope in 2018 all of the ethereum update such as casper pos, metropolis, plasma, raiden wil be done. And then it will bring a huge profit for everyone in the future. it not caused by ethereum is a powerful coin but the developers is a key for that.

That's right the team behind eth is very creative and innovative and they will keep on improving the features of the coin so I have a great hope from eth in future and if everything goes smooth then it can make me rich someday.

This will take time but the price movement will be in several days and we will miss it probably. Remember how ethereum came here from $20 within weeks. The similar thing will take place once again before it reaches $1,000.
Walker0118

Activity: 347

😶😶😶😶😶

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:40:33 PM

It Will deffinitly hit the thousand dollar, al the new projects, free airdrops on their platform Will make it famous.
They are helping the massa adoption of cryptocurrancy.
Not next year but in the future it wilp be worth very much
Rastanan

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:26:42 PM

It Will deffinitly hit the thousand dollar, al the new projects, free airdrops on their platform Will make it famous.
They are helping the massa adoption of cryptocurrancy.
Not next year but in the future it wilp be worth very much

Can you share what kind of free airdrops on the ETH platform?
leisha

Activity: 105

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:07:14 PM

Ethereum is very nice cryptocurrency, it was a competitive one. Ethereum surpasses almost all of the altcoins as we look for their differences in value but I don't think that ethereum will reach $1000 because this kind of value is very far from its original value so for me it will not reach $1000.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:03:34 AM

The thing people like about ETH is that it does have intrinsic value and platform for tokens. Ethereum also has the ledger capabilities that Bitcoin has, so it could break $1000.
People are taking altcoins just as worthless and their all focuses are pivoted on bitcoin. Yes it is for sure that bitcoins is stunningly changing the international market and you will be seeing it in future. But other altcoins are of the same nature. Like ETH is placed at second number after bitcoin so yes it is not impossible but for sure, ETH have to be more stronger.
Rastanan

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:29:21 AM

The thing people like about ETH is that it does have intrinsic value and platform for tokens. Ethereum also has the ledger capabilities that Bitcoin has, so it could break $1000.
People are taking altcoins just as worthless and their all focuses are pivoted on bitcoin. Yes it is for sure that bitcoins is stunningly changing the international market and you will be seeing it in future. But other altcoins are of the same nature. Like ETH is placed at second number after bitcoin so yes it is not impossible but for sure, ETH have to be more stronger.

That is right. The ETH has more practical usage. The block size is more than bitcoin noew.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:42:03 AM

That is right. The ETH has more practical usage. The block size is more than bitcoin noew.

Apart from the fact that their entire network is flooded with new ERC20 assets created for worthless airdrops, i don't think that ETH has even 10% of the practical usage of bitcoin right now. Sure, smart contracts are cool and all but do we really need them? Same with the tokens. We can already issue them on the bticoin blockchain with counterparty/omni/coloredcoins.

But sure, if the hype is big enough, $1k wouldn't be that big of a task for ETH.
LydiaBob

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:41:45 AM

What's your opinion, will Ethereum reach $1000 some day?

Bitcoin reached it and overpassed it so why not with ETH as well?
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:57:44 AM

Ethereum is the building block for so many other coins and enables them to successfully complete their ICOs, it seems inevitable to me that the price will one day reach $1k.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pepsi_Max

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:10:53 PM

I hope it will!  Cheesy
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:08:32 PM

In my opinion, 100% will cross this barrier and what is more will go forward and overcome them more and more and  step bitcoin on the heels.

PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:11:45 PM

In my opinion, 100% will cross this barrier and what is more will go forward and overcome them more and more and  step bitcoin on the heels.
Sure. Just need more time to cross barrier of 1000$. In my opinio ETH is more usable that Bitcoin. Just one example new projects are using ETH as investment.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:26:08 PM

Ethereum has the potential to be one of the most valuable blockchains in the future as it is the first to allow for the creation of decentralized smart contracts solutions. Also Given the impact that blockchain technology and smart contracts are likely to have on both the private and the public sector combined with the backing that Ethereum is receiving from major businesses, Ethereum’s ether is well positioned to continue to gain in value over the coming months and years. So yes Ethereum does have the potential to cross the $1000 mark.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:46:05 PM

i guess so since eth have been doing good for the past months and its projects are quite successful. so long as they continue to improve their system and a lot of investors come in, there is a hug chance it will surpass 1000. however, it may take a while for eth to surpass the said amount.

Indeed for now this ethereum has quite a good level in its growth, because it is now the ethereum has also been observed after bitcoin. But I think that to ethereum could be better than a bitcoin, takes time. For now this bitcoin has started and developed by most of the companies that have already started to talk about it. Would be much better and we are thinking of ways to be able to get higher and keep a bitcoin ethereum for the future.

geitrin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:57:40 PM

All good things take some time, but i'm sure it will be over a thousand dollars in the next year(s) to come.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:07:18 PM

All good things take some time, but i'm sure it will be over a thousand dollars in the next year(s) to come.
I think you could write in the next year only and in my opinion, its development at this moment will provide $ 1000 in 2018.
blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 09:34:56 PM

i dont think it will break 1000 $
 Shocked

Haywhy1

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:42:28 PM

Yes i see ethereum 1000$
But it depends on how high bitcoin go, because i don't see eth suppass btc on exchange
Rastanan

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:34:24 PM

Yes i see ethereum 1000$
But it depends on how high bitcoin go, because i don't see eth suppass btc on exchange

The ETH is rising fast. It is $420 now.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:43:48 PM

What's your opinion, will Ethereum reach $1000 some day?

Not during this year probably. Imao the correlation between BTC and Ether will stay on the level of about 0.05 if nothing serious happen. Generally Ether value as any altcoin is driven by BTC and it will hit 1k when BTC will hit about 15k.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: