Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:11:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Ethereum could break $1000 as well?  (Read 27248 times)
pinky

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:43:53 AM

Ethereum has potential to reach 2000$ price levels according to current development of ICOs. Bitcoin is already losing dominant place but alts will replace the losted market cap by bitcoin in my opinion.Eth prices aare not stable nowadays and 1000$ level will be next support price level if recovery happens in two month.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
XBY-Guy

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

In XBY we trust

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:00:03 AM

Without a doubts ETH will break 1K, my speculation is 2K in December.

XTRABYTES - The Proof Of Signature Blockchain Revolution (https://xtrabytes.global)
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:56:10 AM

I did not realize that this was an old post and reading the post from 1 year ago will just make you smile as their prediction is Ethereum will only hit $200. Well we know what happened.

But for the current price Ethereum is barely moving it just bounces around $670 to $740, right now it is still consolidating. There is a huge possibility that we will reach $900 resistance level within this month.  If we are able to pass that resistance level I can see another pump and we will end up with a new all time high within this year, possibly $2000.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:10:28 AM

$1000 for Ethereum is not a big task for it to achieve. It would achieve that probably in April itself, my prediction for Ethereum this year is close to $5000. This crypto has all the potential to achieve x5 within this year for sure.

I don't know why you have created a thread with just $1000 for Ethereum for such a potential coin. However, as I already mentioned this price would be reached this April probably.
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 03:35:09 AM

I did not realize that this was an old post and reading the post from 1 year ago will just make you smile as their prediction is Ethereum will only hit $200. Well we know what happened.

But for the current price Ethereum is barely moving it just bounces around $670 to $740, right now it is still consolidating. There is a huge possibility that we will reach $900 resistance level within this month.  If we are able to pass that resistance level I can see another pump and we will end up with a new all time high within this year, possibly $2000.
Yeah, people always predict like 2x-10x current price while ETH has gone parabolic.

From current levels though, such 100x returns are going to be extremely difficult just given the size and scale. The valuation already rivals the marketcap of S&P500 companies (I know it is not a 1-1 comparison, but still useful), and another run up like last year would mean a value rivaling the top firms by marketcap in the entire world.

But of course, $2000 is well within reach. Just don't expect 2017 returns all over again.
johnsaributua

Activity: 854
Merit: 265

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 04:40:08 AM

a few days? I think very difficult ethereum rose to $ 1000 in a few days. except in the next few days bitcoin prices soar, this will allow ethereum prices to rise following bitcoin prices. But this is just my personal opinion.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:58:04 AM

In the promising cryptocurrency market, and growing very strong now, I believe $ 1000 is not a big task for Ethereum, in a short time the ethereum will reach $ 1000 and higher. because ethereum has very good technology, solid foundation, the network is also very broad. And I think ETH will reach $ 1000 by the end of this year.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
thew3apon

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:10:34 AM

ETH will not be $ 1000 unless the market is 500-600 billion dollars.
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:10:03 AM

Yes, I agree. Technically, we can the charts for the last 2 years.We can see Ethereum is going to break more than $1500  this summer, even more by the end of the year. we are really close.

I don't believe so much in reading charts but I have no doubts that Ethereum will be break $1500 this summer. With every new successful ICO the underlying platform increases in value as the token is used. Currently 9 out 1o ICOs are using the ERC20 token, this might change towards NEO in the long term but in the short-mid term Ethereum will continue to grow.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:25:51 AM

before we see ethereum break $1000, it is better to prepare with buying some ethereum so we are ready to sell when the price increase later. but for this situations, I don't think that the ethereum price will go higher in this short-time because bitcoin price still at the low price and it does not give any sign to go up. so we need to be patient to wait for the price increase again.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Nikobitkoint54097

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:09:14 AM

Of course,the Ethereum will cost $ 1000!ETH has already proved to us its importance in the world of crypto currency!In the past, he already punched a mark in the cost of $ 1300!And I think this is not the limit for such a promising coin!

profit-shooter

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:56:14 AM

I don`t have any doubt that Ethereum will hit 1000, 2000 and much more in the long-term. This altcoin is very promissing and one of the major which is used for ICO projects so it will become more and more popular and price will be increasing more and more. This is one of the asset which you must accumulate from trading other highly volatile coins.
mico

Activity: 172

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:44:41 AM

I don`t have any doubt that Ethereum will hit 1000, 2000 and much more in the long-term. This altcoin is very promissing and one of the major which is used for ICO projects so it will become more and more popular and price will be increasing more and more. This is one of the asset which you must accumulate from trading other highly volatile coins.
I totally agree with your point of view that ETH will have a good role in the economy in the future and there is no doubt that its price will grow up. But in this moment, the FUD of the investors makes ETH price drop down and i think it needs more time to recovers.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:01:28 PM

it can happen but not in the near future because ethereum currently only has a price of about $ 600. But many people predict that ethereum will go down, but I still believe that this will soon improve.

Janejul

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:03:30 PM

Ofcourse ETH - time can be an issue though. Might need a bubble burst first, and then a late bloom. 2020?
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:39:51 PM

Ethereum reach $1000 dollar last year. And i think ethereum will grow again at the end of the year. Now it keeps on dropping. But i still believe in this crypto.

almtu

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:19:37 PM

This was the past story of ethereum. Actually it exceeds more than 1k but now ethereum price crash in almost 600$. Hopefully ethereum will rise again and back to its high peak of price in the market as it is one of the promising coin.
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:47:34 PM

Ethereum reach $1000 dollar last year. And i think ethereum will grow again at the end of the year. Now it keeps on dropping. But i still believe in this crypto.
Yes it already reach $1000 the price of ethereum. The price of ethereum just like other altcoins very volatile but I think this year price may hit more than $1k. Yes it keeps droping now then it will likely to increase its price.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:18:32 PM

Yes it already reach $1000 the price of ethereum. The price of ethereum just like other altcoins very volatile but I think this year price may hit more than $1k. Yes it keeps droping now then it will likely to increase its price.
At least I suppose that this is the nearest possibility of the etherium for a promising future. Although he will not stop at a price of $ 1000, since we saw even $ 1500 for eth.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:41:44 PM

Ethereum touched even 1200$ when bitcoin was touching the unbelievable values and as it is destined to gain 30k to 40k dollars by the end of this year, it won’t be wrong to say that Ethereum can also cross 1k dollar once more. Actually there is a possibility that it might even cross or touch 2k dollars in the least within 2018. After all, Ethereum is the number one altcoins for long and the oldest rival of bitcoin. It is a potential digital currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: