Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:29:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you save bitcoin for fun or for future purpose?  (Read 204058 times)
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:11:29 PM

I hold bitcoins for future purposes. I am with the hope that I'll be very profit to hold some considerable amount of these coins although the price is now going down. I also think the price signals a good time to even buy and hold enough bitcoins.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:48:08 PM

I am doing that both. Half of the coins I save and half is there for fun, mostly gambling. And if I earn something in gambling, applying same that rule. Never give up on that. That`s how I always increase my saving amount.
That's true, savings is very important so we need to save some of our earnings and we need to less our wants. We really need to save for our future and not just for fun.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:52:45 PM

Both of them, since i felt so fun to mine and hold btc. I hold btc also for future purpose, i hope btc will have higher price and i also can mine/hold lot of bitcoin
I absolutely agree with his statement, I do both of it too. I spend some of it for fun, i buy things that I want, my luxuries and leisures. And the other part is im saving it from the future because Im expecting that bitcoin value will rise and with that time I had invest a lot of it.
xiayu

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:21:24 PM

I think I'll leave it to my descendants. Yes, that's it. Tongue
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 02:11:52 PM

Also bitcoins can use for future maybe bitcoin can spread quickly because it so very popular and more people want to use this in future but not all because some government must not want to use bitcoin as far as they can disagree with that we can spend it in so many things it is more good if bitcoin we use is for legal only.
Yes i save it because of i need some source of income , because i need money for my future purpose. I have fun to earn it . And i hope that it will help me  very much. Im saving it and i have fun doing it.
When we talk about bitcoin it already considered as source of income whether you just stack your coins from your bitcoin wallet it will earn profit from increasing the value. Also it depends on how you going to control that thing if you are going in to trading. Everyone enjoy and having fun earning who else want to lose and become happier? Lol

Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:48:02 PM

I save bitcoin for future purposes because nowadays, having a great count of money everyday is really impossible because poverty is a worldwide problem in the vast nation. So for me to be able to survive and surpass this situation, I better save my bitcoins for future purposes specifically as a back up or emergency money in case that time comes that I need to have money. Using this for fum is not on my plan yet. But maybe sooner or later, we cannot even know that I may use it for fun. Besides, it is my own will to do what I want in my bitcoin. But I suggest, better secure your future first before anything else.
smauni
Copper Member

Activity: 484
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:33:35 PM

I am also saving bitcoin for my travelling and marraige. Grin I am also saving it for buying a new mobile quickly.
Seeker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:11:51 AM

Im really saving bitcoin for future purposes. This is the right time to accumulate more bitcoin and hold it until it hit my target price though im having fun with bitcoin simply because i make money i should be happy on that because i know the price of bitcoin will continue to rise i just need to wait for that time to come. Smiley
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:47:24 AM

I have think of it and i have save up bitcoin just a the small amount because i have plans for it to have fun like travelling didn't even save it for future purpose. so i wanted to know what are you going to do with your bitcoin if you save bitcoin. Why do you save bitcoin for? and why? what is the purpose why you save up bitcoin to your wallet and not to spend it.
Saving Bitcoin for the future purpose is good cause as time goes on Bitcoin price will be so high that its value will want to beat out the value of fiat Money. Saving Bitcoin is fun because me being a student, it can help me in school to meet up my necessaries even without reaching out to my parents and it kind of keep me self dependent, and which means am in charge of myself.
My point of view is as of a student. Cool
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:13:20 AM

I save bitcoins for secured future of my family.Bitcoin is found to be the best thing which could even turn one's fortune.If i have 1 bitcoin,i could even become a milllionaire in future.Just started to save bitcoins instead of gold.

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:23:12 AM

I am also saving bitcoin for my travelling and marraige. Grin I am also saving it for buying a new mobile quickly.

Everyone as it own desire to fullfil. Even me too.Some one as like to brought new mobile .Some may like to buy a new bike.Such type of Desire is come true by saving bitcoin alone.Saving bitcoin is like saving your money in bank.Since bitcoin price keeps on increasing. If you keep your bitcoin for long means your desire will come true soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:27:07 AM

I am saving bitcoin for future purpose. I am saving it because I believe that the bitcoin price will skyrocket after a few years and it will allow me to fulfill some ideas and desires I have in mind which I cannot realize yet because of the missing funds. These ideas require a good amount of money and I am hopeful that bitcoin after a few years will help me realize what I have in mind (opening a network of some specialty electronics shops).
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:28:43 AM

To be upfront, I do save for future purposes. We are all aging and at some point, I want to settle down have my own family, House, and other basic needs in life. But at same time if I do have extra saving, I would spend it for my own luxury. Simply to reward myself somehow and in anyway.
Thinking about future is our serious responsibility it is good to earn and save for the future that may help us in future and you will not be so much worry about investment of your coming years and spending your money for fun is also good. Spend it for the games and gambling is also a kind of entertainment that will ensure we will not get depression at any point of our life. So, it is good to do.
googlebtc

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:03:17 AM

I save bitcoin for future investments and possibly some of the bitcoin I sell from my investment results will use for a vacation with my family and I also plan to build a small business for additional day-to-day
OVOBTC

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:14:00 AM

I try to earn enough to save it as a future investment, if someone has at least 3k USD or even more in bitcoin I think they will be considering it seriously as an investment rather than being a source for vacation money.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:51:30 AM

I save bitcoin for future investments and possibly some of the bitcoin I sell from my investment results will use for a vacation with my family and I also plan to build a small business for additional day-to-day
Good planning I also save bitcoins for my future purpose I have some plans in my mind to execute that plans I need more money, so I am saving bitcoins. Once the price of the Bitcoin crosses $3k, then I will sell some coins, and I  try to establish my own business. Let's see when that time will come I am waiting for that golden day.
wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:22:39 AM

I try to earn enough to save it as a future investment, if someone has at least 3k USD or even more in bitcoin I think they will be considering it seriously as an investment rather than being a source for vacation money.

It is good to save bitcoin for future purposes. As bitcoin is volatile price  and it may grow daily. In saving it for sure we can earn profit in the future. I treat saving bitcoin for my own welfare, treated as investment and for the future.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
fancy_pants

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 11:27:08 AM

It is good to save bitcoin for future purposes. As bitcoin is volatile price  and it may grow daily. In saving it for sure we can earn profit in the future. I treat saving bitcoin for my own welfare, treated as investment and for the future.

That's right if we save bitcoins today then it can be the best investment for future and to have good life ahead we should try to save maximum number of bitcoins and if you spend them now then you will regret in future when price will be much higher.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:33:32 AM

Ouch it hurts me.   Grin  I am actually planning a trip somewhere after I have save a good amount to fit the expenses.  Yes, you are correct, it should be for future investment rather than for vacation.  I am just too stressed to things that is or should not be stressed about.  But what can I do?  Well, it is better if you will save bitcoin for the future rather than spending it for fun.  We could always go to anywhere but bitcoin or earning money is more important nowadays.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:37:27 AM

Ouch it hurts me.   Grin  I am actually planning a trip somewhere after I have save a good amount to fit the expenses.  Yes, you are correct, it should be for future investment rather than for vacation.  I am just too stressed to things that is or should not be stressed about.  But what can I do?  Well, it is better if you will save bitcoin for the future rather than spending it for fun.  We could always go to anywhere but bitcoin or earning money is more important nowadays.
There is nothing wrong about having a vacation as long as you are not going into vacation regularly because it is not like having a vacation to relax but you are doing it as a lifestyle. Saving and working in bitcoin is also a stressful kind of job and we need to relax our selves and make our stresses gone and that is why we need to have some fun and spend some of our money because the money that we have made are for the future but we need to think about our self also.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: