Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:15:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you save bitcoin for fun or for future purpose?  (Read 204058 times)
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:57:30 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2017, 04:22:29 AM by wahb

I just use bitcoin to earn money or for my future. Not to play games. Because bitcoin is more potentially used to benefit rather than just play around
Yeah i agree with you, most of the people are working hard just to save their money for the future and use it for a living. Unlikely if you are already rich you can buy anything, do whatever you want, travel around the world. I don't waste every bit of my bitcoins just for entertainments, i'd rather save them. That's why i do save my bitcoins for the future and want to travel to some of my favorite countries.
in fact bitcoin is money and everyone earn money to facilitate their life, earning bitcoin is not such an easy job. you have to work hard for that and no one will like to do such a hard work only for fun and entertainment. there are a lot of other sources from where we can easily get fun and entertainment and without any investment.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:30:59 AM

I just use bitcoin to earn money or for my future. Not to play games. Because bitcoin is more potentially used to benefit rather than just play around
Yeah i agree with you, most of the people are working hard just to save their money for the future and use it for a living. Unlikely if you are already rich you can buy anything, do whatever you want, travel around the world. I don't waste every bit of my bitcoins just for entertainments, i'd rather save them. That's why i do save my bitcoins for the future and want to travel to some of my favorite countries.
in fact bitcoin is money and everyone earn money to facilitate their life, earning bitcoin is not such an easy job. you have to work hard for that and no one will like to do such a hard work only for fun and entertainment.
Earning something other than bitcoin is really not an easy job. You have to be eager and have great perseverance and patience with it. If you are bitcoin dependent, you must take things seriously because if not, you might encounter problems and you might not get what you want.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:40:09 AM

As most of the expertise people suggested it's hard to earn. After hard working what they get is really used for future purpose than just for fun. The reason is that with bitcoin it's really a hard task to predict the future, but till date one who trusted has got benefited.
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:46:32 AM

I have think of it and i have save up bitcoin just a the small amount because i have plans for it to have fun like travelling didn't even save it for future purpose. so i wanted to know what are you going to do with your bitcoin if you save bitcoin. Why do you save bitcoin for? and why? what is the purpose why you save up bitcoin to your wallet and not to spend it.

nowadays i only focus on collecting bitcoin and save it for future purposes not for fun purposes. i have some goals when i can collect it till decent value such as start trading or else. that's why i were learning trading from one who i known about tips and tricks trading.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:24:35 AM

I have think of it and i have save up bitcoin just a the small amount because i have plans for it to have fun like travelling didn't even save it for future purpose. so i wanted to know what are you going to do with your bitcoin if you save bitcoin. Why do you save bitcoin for? and why? what is the purpose why you save up bitcoin to your wallet and not to spend it.
Most of my bitcoins are saved for future purposes because we cannot even know when or where do we need to have access on money. We all know that bitcoin serves as back up source of bitcoin so we must manage the money we get from bitcoin. Also you can spend some for your leisure and investments since it was your own will to decide where to spend your bitcoin.
Anirudhsoni

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:25:27 AM

I wolud save my btc for fun honestly and i always end it up by busting
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:36:17 AM

As most of the expertise people suggested it's hard to earn. After hard working what they get is really used for future purpose than just for fun. The reason is that with bitcoin it's really a hard task to predict the future, but till date one who trusted has got benefited.

for now, its really hard and difficult to earn bitcoin by free way like one years ago before the price is jump too high. and this is why, many people wants to save more bitcoin so they can make big profit in future after the price is increase again. but no one can predict precisely when the price will be up to high and we can only waiting for that day.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Vixmore

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:04:12 AM

I am currently saving and buying bitcoins as an investment. As August 1 is approaching, many people are panicking in terms of the bitcoin price falling. This is a prime time to get serious about bitcoin investment and something more than just a 'fun' toy to have and own. Bitcoin I truly believe will be the future of all currencies, and its best if we save it for the time being as just an investment asset. Honestly, what is the whole point of having bitcoins? How could it be just fun?- The main reason is always the hope to make more money in the future with it. You don't have it just for the sake of it.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 707

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:55:22 PM

some I will use to have fun with my family, of course. and more will save for the future, why? because future is more important than the present.
Both the present and the future are important, if you really need to spend your bitcoin right now in something that is important then there is nothing wrong with doing that even if you are sacrificing potential profits in the future since you could always get more bitcoin by working hard on it.
greenclover

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:11:27 PM

I prefer saving bitcoin just like you and the main purpose behind my saving is for the future. I am positive about bitcoin and I am sure bitcoin price will be sky high within the next 5 years. It may go up to a certain level which we are not able to think today. So with this hope, I am saving bitcoin and not investing it anywhere apart from trading.I have a dream of buying something luxurious for myself and family in future and I am sure that my bitcoin savings will definitely help me to reach that dream and make it a reality. I will continue earning bitcoin for another 5 years and then I will sell that to for fiat currency to fulfill my dream for good.
MdRaju

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:25:33 PM

I mean that bitcoin price will increase more in the future so, The best strategy for now is to save it, We can spend our really money. so it doesn't mean anything if we spend a lot of bitcoin when we can spend it the equivalent with real money.I have a dream of buying something luxurious for myself and family in future and I am sure that my bitcoin savings will definitely help me to reach that dream and make it a reality. I am positive about bitcoin and I am sure bitcoin price will be sky high within the next 5 years. It may go up to a certain level which we are not able to think today./center]
Fermin

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:00:41 AM

Just, i invested Bitcoin and that time even i didn't think about how to use it. Not only for me or single person, saving Bitcoin is good for anyone to become rich. If any necessary things are there, then i will spend. Otherwise, i will keep it safe in my wallet for future usage. Not yet completely decided, may be i will use it for fun purpose or to buy any things only.
kynaz

Activity: 1078

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:05:07 AM

I am currently saving and buying bitcoins as an investment. As August 1 is approaching, many people are panicking in terms of the bitcoin price falling. This is a prime time to get serious about bitcoin investment and something more than just a 'fun' toy to have and own. Bitcoin I truly believe will be the future of all currencies, and its best if we save it for the time being as just an investment asset. Honestly, what is the whole point of having bitcoins? How could it be just fun?- The main reason is always the hope to make more money in the future with it. You don't have it just for the sake of it.
I am also saving a lot Bitcoin. I try not to use Bitcoin for personal purposes and to feed my family. I think in the future when cash disappears on this earth and everyone uses Bitcoin, the price of Bitcoin will surely be very high and we are the pioneers in this field.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
indocafe

Activity: 192
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:19:37 AM

Bitcoin I have for the future purpose of my family and the result of the bitcoin benefits I will use to build the business and the outcome of the effort to meet the needs of the day so I think not to falter the shelf with the results we get from what we do to meet the needs of life We are in the real world
User365

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

physics, mathematics and engineering

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:29:54 AM

Both, it is kinda my hobby but of course it is money too and when I need something in the future I might use my bitcoin funds.

Besides saving I use a part of my bitcoin for everyday payments, like ordering pizza and stuff.

[could be your ad]
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:36:49 AM

Saving for fun?
Strange question, I don't anyone saving any kind of currency for fun. Fun is to spend it.
Yes all of peoples who know about bitcoins and another digital coins considered as digital asset and for future purpose, there are chance to digital coins become digital currencies and be used for daily transaction. Bitcoins and another digital coins are new revolution in technology of blockchain, there are no like it before, it is good for invest in it.
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:00:37 PM

Future savings obviously. Expense little hobby to own bitcoins for a little fun.

Right. Add up those everyday needs ( if you are a soloer ), but if you have work here and have a work in your own profession then you can save more btc, but if you have kids and family it's hard to store btc unless you're work on your career is enough. Right now I'm focusing on storing more btc, but don't limit the fun to yourself, you deserve every penny you've earned.

I do not save Bitcoin, I use Bitcoin as money so that I am using Bitcoin as another payment method so that it will be future purpose

If you're talking about cashing out btc to invest it in real world assets or invest it in businesses then it is a good idea and I'm thinking of that too. I am currently buying more lands because lands price is increasing though time but I'm storing btc not because because I'm seeing it having a price of 1 million dollars in a few years which I can't earn even if I've invest in lands.

SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:06:43 PM

I am also saving a lot Bitcoin. I try not to use Bitcoin for personal purposes and to feed my family. I think in the future when cash disappears on this earth and everyone uses Bitcoin, the price of Bitcoin will surely be very high and we are the pioneers in this field.
I put in my piggy bank 20% of my weekly earnings. The other part I use for gambling and sometimes I cash out some little money in the case if I'm short with finances. I also believe in a cashless world and I also believe that the US dollar can be moved from the international payment Olymp by Bitcoin. The time will come when Bitcoin will be accepted by many countries and the price will be super high. I don't want to regret when it's happend, and if bitcoin will pop I'm also not going to be disappointed.
Murasakibara

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:25:41 PM

As a newbie I find it like kinda for fun only but when I realize and enjoy this bitcoin I started to plan and treat this bitcoin as a stepping stone for future purposes because some succesful bitcoin inspires me a lot and that makes me try and I didn't regret because Im starting liking it.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:42:54 PM

I save Bitcoin as an investment in the future. Eg pay for a child's school, buy a motorcycle. And my hope, can buy a house with Bitcoin.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: