Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:20:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you save bitcoin for fun or for future purpose?  (Read 204058 times)
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:40:38 PM

Saving bitcoin for future has become a daunting task for me because numerous bills are cropping up for me daily which  I have to settle, although I have a monthly job which I used as a support. But holding it been so difficult for me.
I quite agreed with I idea of holding my bitcoin for future use.

This is freaking true bills are coming to us every month and this is the worst part when you withdraw your bitcoin because you need to pay those bills of yours i don't have job i am student and in bitcoin i depend which also i use to support my entire life i don't ask money from my parents anymore because i want to be independent and im currently earning enough bitcoin to full support my self.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:47:57 PM

Saving bitcoin for future has become a daunting task for me because numerous bills are cropping up for me daily which  I have to settle, although I have a monthly job which I used as a support. But holding it been so difficult for me.

You have to have good patience, in addition to increasing your income in bitcoin to be an alternative. Because if you can increase your income then you can save some bitcoin you can. Doing bitcoin hold indeed is gambling, we do not know what will happen in the future. But trust me that in the future more and more people will use bitcoin !!
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:59:09 PM

Yes I do save mostly for future purposes. I think it’s time for us to learn from history. Bitcoin was pretty much useless in the early history of bitcoin, 10,000 worth of Bitcoin for pizza? That's $25,590,000 now worth millions.  Bitcoin will become more in demand in the future, its price will wildly fluctuate, but its value will go nowhere but UP. So I will be saving now for the future because I’m sure Bitcoin’s value will rise in the future. Right now I don't have coins for me to hold because I already cashed out last week for an emergency. Back to 0.
yeah you shouldn't play with bitcoin for having fun otherwise you would experiencing something like those people who bought pizza for thousands bitcoin which worth millions dollar now. the moment when bitcoin are so cheap has gone , now you have to take more seriously bitcoin as a real future investment. the price are still has potential to keep growing , just keep watching it!

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:55:11 PM

I save bitcoin to deal with future financial crisis if i may have. i do spend bitcoin, recently i bought amazon gift card with my precious bitcoins. Smiley
Same with you, I save some bitcoin and the other for spending some gadgets and for my financial needs. I used the bitcoin for my future, I save the rest in my wallet then I think if I wait more years my bitcoin can get a big profit if I convert it to the local currency. The rest was been used in buying things and starting business, I don't want to put all my money in bitcoin, yes bitcoin can gives a better life but how about it this will fall? We will back to nothing if we put all money in bitcoin (if this will happen).

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:45:36 AM

I have think of it and i have save up bitcoin just a the small amount because i have plans for it to have fun like travelling didn't even save it for future purpose. so i wanted to know what are you going to do with your bitcoin if you save bitcoin. Why do you save bitcoin for? and why? what is the purpose why you save up bitcoin to your wallet and not to spend it.

I have my personal reasons why I save bitcoin, either of the two.

I save bitcoin for fun, when my favorite band will have a concert in my country. I will spend my bitcoin in buying tickets. Also to travel to the places I want yo go.
And also, I save my bitcoin for investing to a company so that it will grow. I save it for my college days. In buying materials for projects and convert bitcoin if the price goes up. ☺

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:04:43 AM

I have think of it and i have save up bitcoin just a the small amount because i have plans for it to have fun like travelling didn't even save it for future purpose. so i wanted to know what are you going to do with your bitcoin if you save bitcoin. Why do you save bitcoin for? and why? what is the purpose why you save up bitcoin to your wallet and not to spend it.

I have my personal reasons why I save bitcoin, either of the two.

I save bitcoin for fun, when my favorite band will have a concert in my country. I will spend my bitcoin in buying tickets. Also to travel to the places I want yo go.
And also, I save my bitcoin for investing to a company so that it will grow. I save it for my college days. In buying materials for projects and convert bitcoin if the price goes up. ☺
As for me there is no need to keep bicoins if it will not be used as investment as anytime we can always buy bitcoin with
available exchanges both local and international. I have a good volume of bitcoins already and I will save it for my future as I believe
price will rise more and will give me a good profit once I decide to cash out.
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:53:02 AM

I'm saving bitcoin for both actually. First for fun because I'll buy something for my hobbies, and treating myself and my family. Second for future purpose because I wanted to have my own purchased laptop and to help my parents for my schooling in college. I think it's gonna be a large money to be spent on my studies, but little by little saving I would have a large money for it. I'll just discipline myself to avoid excessive buying that is not-so-necessary things.
AbdTstpr

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:08:20 AM

For the moment I am saving Bitcoin for both fun and future purposes I believe that Bitcoin will continue rising more and more. As I don't immediately need money I can save them for long term and take maximum profit.
genocide

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:32:15 AM

I am saving bitcoins not just for fun, but because I am having fun while earning. As you can see, I am just a newbie. I tried to apply to a signature campaign several days ago and I was accepted. Of course, as someone who is new to this forum, being accepted in a signature campaign on my first application made me feel really happy and it boosted my self confidence knowing that I am actually making quality posts. It is because I have an inner passion about researching and blogging. As of now I am just enjoying this job while earning. I am planning to save what I will be earning for future use and to give some of it to my parents and my sister.
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:57:15 AM

You have to have good patience, in addition to increasing your income in bitcoin to be an alternative. Because if you can increase your income then you can save some bitcoin you can. Doing bitcoin hold indeed is gambling, we do not know what will happen in the future. But trust me that in the future more and more people will use bitcoin !!

As a person who has responsibility in supporting  daily needs to live, I have to think another way to earn more and to have a high profit so that I can also save an amount that can be change in local currency when the exchange of coins get higher.
Saving bitcoin for future purpose is good decision. We can not tell that bitcoin might fall or end when time comes because as the time goes by many people become aware to the usage and benefits of bitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:11:32 AM

I save bitcoin for both. There are times that I spend it for fun purposes like if I would like to watch a movie in cinema or buy clothes or buy food I love to eat. While in terms of future purpose. I use it as my weekly allowance and to buy stuffs needed in school. Being wise on spending your bitcoin will surely be a better way to earn. You should think of earning more than spending most. I usually come up with the idea of using bitcoin for my tuition for college. It's very important for me.
blue_dragon

Activity: 251
Merit: 100