Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:28:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time?  (Read 82238 times)
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:57:40 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 12:09:27 AM by bncbnc

why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

The benefit of storing or holding your Bitcoin for a long time is that, your profit will grow over time. Bitcoin market I value increases from time to time, which means if you will store your Bitcoin, its price will increase as well as the profit that you will get in the future. This is the common strategy of Bitcoin investors, this is easier and less risky than trading, but still, the profit is good with this strategy.
I am also in favour of long term investment, I am sure that through long term investment one can get a good profit. in fact in long term investment you even do not need to have good experience because you only have to hold your shares and when the price goes up then you only have to sell your shares and through this way you can get good profit.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Potchi

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:17:06 AM

why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

the only thing that i know is people store their bitcoin in their wallet to make big profit and waiting for the increase of the price so they can sell it in the price that they want. for saving for a long time, we know that bitcoin price is always change into higher price, people can sell their bitcoin for big profit and this is why they do this.
I think most of the bitcoin users have the same reason why they are holding their bitcoins for a long time. Because holding is one of the easiest way to make it grow. Storing in each of one's wallet and waiting for the price of the coin to rise and  will still store and save it for the long run. And as the time passes by they had already saved much.

criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:23:22 AM

Come share your thoughts

Simply for them to sell it at higher price as its value increased but nothing.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:45:25 AM

Saving bitcoin more profitable than saving money in bank. I am optimistic, next 3 years bitcoin value higher than current. While money we keep in bank whether it will be worth better than the bank that gets richer. Bitcoin is the best choice for saving also as investing bcause provides real benefits.
Savings in a bank will not get more interest unlike in bitcoin even though it will rise or low you're investment will surely high.bitcoin has more benefits in terms of savings in your wallet ,like paying your payment bills here monthly there is no hassle way to encounter.
Yes saving your bitcoin for long time can increase the price and the value of the bitcoin, waiting for the highest price will make earn good profit. saving is good because of the multi reasons such as you will be able to get good profit and you will be able tousle it when you need your money but through saving your money can buy some money for you.
Bram 666

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:24:59 AM

bitcoin saving is high risk

let take example if you save from 2010 10K you will be $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

but if you now bitcoin price from night to night  4.000 4.500  3.800
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:05:55 AM

We're not independent from the general bitcoin trend, we can usually win by saving, yet the trend has to be upwards. In other case, we wouldn't have good return from our saving activity. If the market goes like that, we'll win by saving bitcoin.
You are very much right. But I think if someone is not having much knowledge about trading then he should go for saving and keeping the Bitcoins.

But if you know this trick of trading, you should go for it as it is the best way to multiply your money. Investing is no doubt the best option.
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:16:37 AM

bitcoin benefit of saving for along time, purely profitable  currently the bitcoin dip because the rumors of banned, i think now is theright time to buy bitcoin for investment at the lower price, i believe after the issue about the bitcoin banned, the bitcoin goes pumping again and all prediction about bitcoin the price value reach upto 5000$ thats not bad if are holding bitcoin now, the benefit after the are very good figure of digit.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:39:50 AM

Investing is risk but it gives you profit and if the price of Bitcoin is going up so you will get multiples profit.
Saving only make you safe but less profit then investing. Risk = Rich. I vote for investing.
Well, there isn't being held a comparison here. But if you ask me, then my vote is neither with saving nor with investing... Tongue
It is with earning, earning bitcoins without any investment and then saving them for future, waiting for the prices to rise regardless of the rate and downfalls... Tongue
Earning bitcoins the way you have mentioned requires a lot of time and hard efforts. For earning bitcoins you need to work for signature campaigns etc but if you have enough money for buying bitcoins directly t any popular exchange, then why to work for campaigns. Simply buy bitcoins and save them for future purpose.
actually holding bitcoin is also included in the investment but it will not grow the bitcoin you have, but if you do not want to get a big risk then you can just do the holding alone. but if you want to get more profit from bitcoin, then you should grow it in sharing investment methods like investing in minning site, ICO, altcoin, gambling bankroll, etc. but it will add to the risk of loss that you will face.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:02:59 AM

I think everyone makes savings for big profits, because someone who invests definitely wants to make a profit rather than lose money. I myself hold the bitcoin to be stored in my wallet, because i want to sell it when bitcoin prices go up and i get the benefits automatically.
I honestly do not want to invest my bitcoin for risky investments.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:42:32 PM

I think everyone makes savings for big profits, because someone who invests definitely wants to make a profit rather than lose money. I myself hold the bitcoin to be stored in my wallet, because i want to sell it when bitcoin prices go up and i get the benefits automatically.
I honestly do not want to invest my bitcoin for risky investments.

Well the first thing that comes to mind when you talk about saving for a long time is simply profit. There's really not much into it and it's proven that if you are patient enough not to withdraw or sell your btcs, the amount you have today would have grown considerably after a few years

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
LeancyBTC

Activity: 184

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:34:29 PM

Yes in my own anticipation it could grow to more than 5x fold in the future based on its popularity and contiguous demand in supply.  All we need is to hold/invest and wait for the upcoming years . We already witness right from the start of its distribution until present the significant impact in stock market. Look the timeline and its rate. Its very impressive performance Smiley
I do agree with you. Bitcoin can easily increase its price upto 5 times and therefore, bitcoin does bring a lot of benefit for long term holders. That is the reason why we should have bitcoin in our wallet. Who know. Maybe one day we will become rich thanks to bitcoin. ANd I do think that not only bitcoin but altcoins will also bring us a lot of money and profit
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:11:30 PM

Come share your thoughts

the only thing that i know is people store their bitcoin in their wallet to make big profit and waiting for the increase of the price so they can sell it in the price that they want. for saving for a long time, we know that bitcoin price is always change into higher price, people can sell their bitcoin for big profit and this is why they do this.
I think most of the bitcoin users have the same reason why they are holding their bitcoins for a long time. Because holding is one of the easiest way to make it grow. Storing in each of one's wallet and waiting for the price of the coin to rise and  will still store and save it for the long run. And as the time passes by they had already saved much.
and specially in present time when the price of bitcoin is continuously increasing, i am sure that bitcoin will continue increasing and people will holding bitcoin for the price increase. i think that is the reason that the price of bitcoin is getting a good support at 4000$ and hope that this time people will will give full support to bitcoin and bitcoin price will once again start increasing and will surely reach to 5000$.
zoelhack

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:09:51 AM

Yes in my own anticipation it could grow to more than 5x fold in the future based on its popularity and contiguous demand in supply.  All we need is to hold/invest and wait for the upcoming years . We already witness right from the start of its distribution until present the significant impact in stock market. Look the timeline and its rate. Its very impressive performance Smiley

until now is still a good bitcoin for long-term investment, because up and down the price is still around the price of 4000 $, so it is quite stable, many predictions this month of September is a cheerful month so I hope there will be surprises from bitcoin either up or down prices significantly
fetishboang

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:19:18 AM

maybe there is a benefit in saving your bitcoin for a long time or maybe not, you know there are many things that could affect bitcoin but I am hoping that in the future bitcoin's value will go up. Right now I have have no bitcoin yet but I will do my best to invest in it if I have extra cash in my pocket, right now my salary is quite low (crying in the corner) so its quite hard.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:15:54 AM

Look at the timeline of bitcoins price, there is a great jump in just a short period and this is still happening. We all witnessed how bitcoin built the reputation of digital currency, the growing use of bitcoins and altcoins affects the price and value of every digital currency and in bitcoin, there is a positive change, an increase in price which we all don't know when it will stop. Maybe until all people in the world is using bitcoin but it is very far from happening.

Yes it is true.  Its price grow rapidly.  It goes up like 700% since last year and I was really sad that Idid not save bitcoin.  I use bitcoin to finance my daily life but not thinking of saving for the future.  It is just this time that I was able to think about it after realizing that it can help me become rich if I will save some of it.
I have not heard of anything that can gain value at such a high speed as bitcoins do. Just, holding on bitcoins can return huge profits. It is because of this currency that many people are able to improve their life standards and save for their futures. For all those who didn't trust it, I can only show my sympathy.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:42:08 PM

the benefits gained when bitcoin prices increase  Grin Grin
Thiet

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:03:41 PM

I think that's one of the reasons people keep bitcoins in the future. Since bitcoin is dominating the crytpo market and signs show that it will continue to rule the cryptocurrency for the next 5 years, holding bitcoin will give you a good amount of money after a long period because the price of bitcoin always goes up.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:19:56 PM

Look at the timeline of bitcoins price, there is a great jump in just a short period and this is still happening. We all witnessed how bitcoin built the reputation of digital currency, the growing use of bitcoins and altcoins affects the price and value of every digital currency and in bitcoin, there is a positive change, an increase in price which we all don't know when it will stop. Maybe until all people in the world is using bitcoin but it is very far from happening.

Yes it is true.  Its price grow rapidly.  It goes up like 700% since last year and I was really sad that Idid not save bitcoin.  I use bitcoin to finance my daily life but not thinking of saving for the future.  It is just this time that I was able to think about it after realizing that it can help me become rich if I will save some of it.
I have not heard of anything that can gain value at such a high speed as bitcoins do. Just, holding on bitcoins can return huge profits. It is because of this currency that many people are able to improve their life standards and save for their futures. For all those who didn't trust it, I can only show my sympathy.
Bitcoin is really great and it has brought huge profits for people who believe in it. Potential, strong, always know how to create a surprise, this is what I want to talk about Bitcoin, I have a lot of belief in the future, the price of bitcoin will reach a terrible number that we have never seen, and we will be the new millionaires when saving bitcoin in the long run. I see many people are selling their bitcoin, they just think of the immediate benefits and forget about the long term benefits of bitcoin, they will feel very regret in the future.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:35:52 PM

look at how bitcoin prices move, you can see graph of improvement over the past few years. if you notice the bitcoin price continues to increase, this is what we can use smartly. we can benefit from selling bitcoin that we have because we can get bitcoin at a cheaper price before.
Samueltalk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:38:46 PM

Come share your thoughts

Because if the bitcoin wallet is safer, And it will never be a person doing the theft ...
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: