Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:15:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HONEY] Honey 2.0 - Featuring PoS 3.0 - Sweet!  (Read 98300 times)
Ammerlari

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:45:20 AM

I like your plan. Engaging plan, arguable job, classy approach!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xamito

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:10:04 PM

Is this project dead ?
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 11:26:27 PM

Is this project dead ?

No its not dead, the dev just posted an update here a couple of days ago. His first priority is to get the new wallet complete and released as many people are having problems with sync issues and the wallet forking. Then we will find out what the dev has planned after that. 

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
cryptostiltskin (OP)

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:26:34 PM

Latest blockchain. Extract to your datadir to sync a fresh wallet download.

New wallet release in the works.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Bovc_k5sTtRhMJI158nZGQocN6mshmp-

Jewelettes

Activity: 581
Merit: 254

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 03:23:43 AM

Latest blockchain. Extract to your datadir to sync a fresh wallet download.

New wallet release in the works.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Bovc_k5sTtRhMJI158nZGQocN6mshmp-

Great news dev! Hoping that I could receive stakes again Smiley

Thanks for the update.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
freeairdropmew

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:02:32 AM

site still working?
why ter is no update on twitter?
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:00:10 PM

Exchange Platform (August 2018)
https://coindar.org/en/event/honey-honey-exchange-platform-11487
cryptostiltskin (OP)

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:00:03 PM

NOT OUR HONEY. MOST LIKELY A SCAM.
heratys111

Activity: 164
Merit: 71

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:01:52 PM

It's mining too slow. Double the reward, please. It's my advice.
How is Honey "mining too slow"?  That was quite vague... do you mean:

1) The hash rate is too low and it should higher (in other words, among the chains that people might decide to mine they should focus on Honey)?

1b) You're concerned about a 50% attack because the hash rate is too low.

or

2) The block times are too infrequent?

or

3) It takes too long for you to personally mine blocks because of the pesky stakers and the other people mining Honey?

I'm presuming you meant the first situation.  If so, this would seem to be to your benefit as you can mine or rent hash and get the lion's share of the honey that can be mined.

Moreover, and importantly (IMO), because the reward is usually 2 for the staker and 1 for the miner/pool there's an assymetric reward structure that benefits the staker over the miner.   An argument for this characteristic is that a staker is more likely to hold their coins (if they're being smart they'll only sell their stakes and leave the principal alone) whereas the miner is more likely to sell his or her's to recoup energy costs.

I'm actually looking forward to block 500,000 when this chain becomes PoS only.   One of the things I like about this chain is there's not a lot of coins (678,394 only as I write this).  The inflation from mined coins as it has been is just fine in my opinion.

▐▐▐▐ CrocodileCash ▐▐▐▐
Fast and cheap ^_^ ▐  Aggressive, non-hyperinflationary 12% PoS ("Strength in Basking") ▐  4.4 million current supply ▐  SHA-256 PoW -- Making old ASICs great again
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 10:45:48 PM

I did read a month or so ago that there will be a new wallet update coming soon which should fix a few issues that some of us are experiencing with sync issues and PoS rewards as it seems that only a few stake all the time while others don't stake at all. I hold a large amount of Honey and have noticed that I don't stake much at all even though the estimate time to stake is always on 10 minutes. I'll be lucky to stake 2 times a day and its been like this for months now. So I'm really hoping that this new wallet release isn't too far away.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Jewelettes

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 01:54:36 AM

I;m still waiting for updates and for the resurgence of HONEY.  I don't hold a lot but price would be considerable when Honey return to at least half its cost before.

Dev, don't keep us waiting too long Smiley

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
cryptoterminatorrr

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:16:02 AM

Is this project alive?
Jewelettes

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:40:10 AM

Is this project alive?

I would say yes.  Let's just wait for more updates.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 10:34:51 PM

For a while I wasn't staking much compared to what I was staking at the start of the year but now its seems that it has gone back to normal like it was before. I'm not sure what was going on as the network weight didn't look like it increased all that much and I noticed that only a few wallets were staking. I'm just glad to be staking regularly again, hopefully soon we get some updates from the dev on a new wallet release. 

saration

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:06:10 PM

I would also like some update for Honey and Pulsar, as i can't go Discord, i just see price going down, something happened ?
mikez1z1

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:09:07 AM

For me HONEY is dead. I dumped my stake for whatever I could get.

I believed in this coin but clearly DEV has other priorities in life and we cannot see any progress being made in addressing the issues.

Until the wallet syncs without manual intervention this coin cannot be taken seriously.

All year we've only been hearing vague talk of personal situations and attempts to fix the code. But no concrete progress has been made.

It seemed earlier in the summer DEV was back and ready to start development again. This only lasted a few days and now is being totally unresponsive with more vague talk of "moving."

On top of that there are serious staking issues that are not being even taken seriously. The staking rewards are not consistent with the wallets holding. Something is really wrong.

Best of luck to DEV and anyone else hodling this coin for the long run, but I'm done.
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 11:23:57 PM

For me HONEY is dead. I dumped my stake for whatever I could get.

I believed in this coin but clearly DEV has other priorities in life and we cannot see any progress being made in addressing the issues.

Until the wallet syncs without manual intervention this coin cannot be taken seriously.

All year we've only been hearing vague talk of personal situations and attempts to fix the code. But no concrete progress has been made.

It seemed earlier in the summer DEV was back and ready to start development again. This only lasted a few days and now is being totally unresponsive with more vague talk of "moving."

On top of that there are serious staking issues that are not being even taken seriously. The staking rewards are not consistent with the wallets holding. Something is really wrong.

Best of luck to DEV and anyone else hodling this coin for the long run, but I'm done.

This is understandable as I am feeling the same way when it comes to waiting and getting no reply from the dev after many people asking in here and on the discord. There is only so much people can take so I understand why you are now out of Honey. For now I'm going to hold on for a little longer to see if the dev does start work on Honey again or maybe gets another dev to help out which would be a smart decision as this would be hard as a one man team. I'm still hoping for the best here but each week it fades with no reply from the dev.

chickenfacts

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:00:50 PM

I would say yes.  Let's just wait for more updates.
Me too. I am waiting for updates from the team.
It's very silent, inactive price chart
uthinkimfukinstupidhans

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:40:02 AM

no tweets since Q4 2017

dev sold the top and exited, this is dead
durich

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:26:25 PM

Coffeepool Admin here, our dedicated server provider has network problems, we will be back when they fix their problem.

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: