Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:37:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITSTAMP eXchange wall Observer. second biggest and best exchange  (Read 89275 times)
XXthetimeisnowXX (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

a wolf in sheeps clothing. suckerfish

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 04:40:50 AM

ROFL at the title of this thread...."second biggest and best exchange"

it is the second biggest...do your research, and it is the best cuz you can buy coins on the cheep. send them to any market and you get the gox price. at one point it was seventeen dollars cheaper.  com on smoothie you can do better than that. lol

oh and we all cant have our posts headline "how does it feel to ......." or i guess we could but that would be one boring ass forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dnaleor
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

Want privacy? Use Monero!

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 06:03:56 AM

bough 3 BTC on the cheap while I was sleeping @91 USD Cheesy Cheesy
myself
Legendary

Activity: 938

chaos is fun...…damental :)

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 11:07:22 AM

high: 98.36      low: 88.01
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Los desesperados publican que lo inventó el rey que rabió, porque todo son en el rabias y mas rabias, disgustos y mas disgustos, pezares y mas pezares; si el que compra algunas partidas vé que baxan, rabia de haver comprado; si suben, rabia de que no compró mas; si compra, suben, vende, gana y buelan aun á mas alto precio del que ha vendido; rabia de que vendió por menor precio: si no compra ni vende y ván subiendo, rabia de que haviendo tenido impulsos de comprar, no llegó á lograr los impulsos; si van baxando, rabia de que, haviendo tenido amagos de vender, no se resolvió á gozar los amagos; si le dan algun consejo y acierta, rabia de que no se lo dieron antes; si yerra, rabia de que se lo dieron; con que todo son inquietudes, todo arrepentimientos, tododelirios, luchando siempre lo insufrible con lo feliz, lo indomito con lo tranquilo y lo rabioso con lo deleytable.
N12
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 11:07:50 AM

Wow, the high isn't even triple digits.

Bitstamp, always one step ahead.
Jaroslaw

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

supernode

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 11:11:25 AM

Under 90$ my dream comes true Cheesy
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442

Antifragile

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 08:53:58 PM

Well, not looking as bad as before, but clearly everyone is following Gox:

I have a feeling, at least on the Bitstamp chart, we touch near 90 and maybe 80 (maybe in the next few days to week - depending if we bounce). Watch the volume, candles and indicators and act accordingly.

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
Dalib

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 08:59:40 PM

Definitely I Agree.

Seems that the last minimum ($ 93 on a $ 88 MtGox) finally increased demand could be be temporary "double bottom".

But for a few hours may be different.

Its About Sharing
Legendary

Antifragile

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 09:31:27 PM

Definitely I Agree.

Seems that the last minimum ($ 93 on a $ 88 MtGox) finally increased demand could be be temporary "double bottom".

Notice that Bitstamp doesn't want to go below $90 ish. Sort of interesting seeing the spread go from $10 one minute to $4 the next, depending on the price.

I am not chancing this market to make a profit. The size of the sells just doesn't sit right with me. People are unloading and regular guys like us don't see it.
Well, I think I see it  Grin, so won't enter yet. This is not a stock, currency, etc. We have a beast one must be careful with. Below a certain volatility you can
trade it, but above that, just better to get out of the way...

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
Dalib

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 09:53:04 PM

Definitely I Agree.

Notice that Bitstamp doesn't want to go below $90 ish. Sort of interesting seeing the spread go from $10 one minute to $4 the next, depending on the price.

I am not chancing this market to make a profit. The size of the sells just doesn't sit right with me. People are unloading and regular guys like us don't see it.
Well, I think I see it  Grin, so won't enter yet. This is not a stock, currency, etc. We have a beast one must be careful with. Below a certain volatility you can
trade it, but above that, just better to get out of the way...

Yes no one wants to sell below 90 and we have demand for cheaper coins. (today and last 30 days)
But decides to demand in the coming days and hours.
Without demand that would turn those boring days without volume before the fall.

myself
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 08:33:16 PM

low: 79.0

edit
78.51 U

Los desesperados publican que lo inventó el rey que rabió, porque todo son en el rabias y mas rabias, disgustos y mas disgustos, pezares y mas pezares; si el que compra algunas partidas vé que baxan, rabia de haver comprado; si suben, rabia de que no compró mas; si compra, suben, vende, gana y buelan aun á mas alto precio del que ha vendido; rabia de que vendió por menor precio: si no compra ni vende y ván subiendo, rabia de que haviendo tenido impulsos de comprar, no llegó á lograr los impulsos; si van baxando, rabia de que, haviendo tenido amagos de vender, no se resolvió á gozar los amagos; si le dan algun consejo y acierta, rabia de que no se lo dieron antes; si yerra, rabia de que se lo dieron; con que todo son inquietudes, todo arrepentimientos, tododelirios, luchando siempre lo insufrible con lo feliz, lo indomito con lo tranquilo y lo rabioso con lo deleytable.
Dalib

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 08:57:39 PM

edit
78.51 U

and still declining ...

Its About Sharing
Legendary

Antifragile

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 09:23:36 PM

edit
78.51 U

and still declining ...

We are sitting on an area of "technical" support (April 15/16) - at least on Gox's chart - $82. I almost wonder if Bitstamp is going to lead the drop?

I thought we would show some strength at these levels but the LARGE sells keep coming every so often, especially on any move up.

What is happening is people with large amounts of shares don't want to get caught with their pants down (Not to be technical).
So, any movement up is an opportunity to unload. In a way, they (sellers) are playing off each other.
Who is first to the door.

BTC = Black Swan.
myself
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 06:48:34 AM

low: 70.06

myself
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 12:17:17 PM

woah the move on bitstamp will be violent thats for sure  Grin Grin Grin Grin

up or down the move will beat mtgox

bzzard

Activity: 398

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2013, 02:37:18 PM

BTCCharts.com - still for free!
XXthetimeisnowXX (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 02:49:19 PM

might sound dumb but is the green line the volatility?
ehoffman

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 02:54:30 PM

might sound dumb but is the green line the volatility?

Green jaggy line is price over time, green and red straight lines are max and min price.

Like my comments?  Cheer me up at 137s1qFV63M6SXWhKkwjaZKEeZX23pq1hw
Don't like my comments, donate to the BCRT (better comment research team) here at 1A1PbZypjEe7yanj69ApVS1FhK8UMW7Wdc Smiley
XXthetimeisnowXX (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 04:26:58 PM

right kinda took a second look at that as thought no thats not right. now it makes sense. thank you. so in one week it drops 20 bucks. just the opposit of feb huh.
myself
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 06:14:49 PM

low: 63.26

bzzard

Activity: 398

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2013, 05:43:57 PM

BTCCharts.com - still for free!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: