Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:10:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you think Bitcoin will reach $1500?  (Read 14853 times)
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 03:20:53 PM

I say by the end of December for sure, but feeling the summer is a possibility as well.  Your thoughts ?
December is too long from now and at that time the price of bitcoin will be much higher than $1500 as in this summer the price of bitcoin is expected to reach to $1500. Now you can see the price is increasing slowly but it will reach.

For this near month, I think the price Bitcoin won't reach at rate $1500, maybe yes it's be reach at December 2017.
Because right now there are still issues that negatively to Bitcoin and it would inhibit price of Bitcoin increases

December is way too far away, and $1500 is such a small rise for bitcoin. or maybe you have forgotten that bitcoin price was $420 last year this time and was $220 the year before that.

now you are expecting only a 50% rise for the whole year after years of 100-200% rises!

I would say December is too far away, but there are still a lot of frictions within the bitcoin community that may make the price keep dipping and rising around low 100's to mid 1300's, so we are going to take some until we can finally break $1500 then $2000. We are yet to see how the segwit situation resolves. I think until then LTC is a good one to hold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 04:28:23 PM

Well I am not really good in guessing but it looks like before the end of summer,
Or maybe in early of august that is what I am thinking right now but lets just hope that it reach $1,500 real fast and stay there or even get higher than it.
still enough time to say bitcoin prices will rise higher. The current price is 1150USD rates. bitcoin prices continue to rise very well, there are already some positive news which have a significant impact for good bitcoin in the future.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 04:33:21 PM

I say by the end of December for sure, but feeling the summer is a possibility as well.  Your thoughts ?
December is too long from now and at that time the price of bitcoin will be much higher than $1500 as in this summer the price of bitcoin is expected to reach to $1500. Now you can see the price is increasing slowly but it will reach.

For this near month, I think the price Bitcoin won't reach at rate $1500, maybe yes it's be reach at December 2017.
Because right now there are still issues that negatively to Bitcoin and it would inhibit price of Bitcoin increases

December is way too far away, and $1500 is such a small rise for bitcoin. or maybe you have forgotten that bitcoin price was $420 last year this time and was $220 the year before that.

now you are expecting only a 50% rise for the whole year after years of 100-200% rises!

I would say December is too far away, but there are still a lot of frictions within the bitcoin community that may make the price keep dipping and rising around low 100's to mid 1300's, so we are going to take some until we can finally break $1500 then $2000. We are yet to see how the segwit situation resolves. I think until then LTC is a good one to hold.

this "friction" has always been there. this time it is about something and next time it will be about something else. but they never last long. i kinda agree with the short term though. it is hard to talk about it, but so far it seems to me that we are on the rise and the buy support seems strong.

talking about LTC here seems too random though Wink
it is an altcoin which is being pumped right now, and it is good but not going to last forever.

There is a FOMO brewing...
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 05:19:10 PM

This is not what we should be focusing right now but the politics that is hindering bitcoin to push forward. If that is all resolved, $1500 is too small. Bitcoin will be worth way more than that. If they just put behind the politics, even 2000 or 3000 can be easily achieved this year.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 05:25:39 PM

Well I am not really good in guessing but it looks like before the end of summer,
Or maybe in early of august that is what I am thinking right now but lets just hope that it reach $1,500 real fast and stay there or even get higher than it.
still enough time to say bitcoin prices will rise higher. The current price is 1150USD rates. bitcoin prices continue to rise very well, there are already some positive news which have a significant impact for good bitcoin in the future.
Bitcoin market so much unpredictable, changing all times. About price prediction, no-one suggests right, but $1500 will be reached at any time in 2017. I guess, It's the middle of year or after the middle of the year.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:10:45 PM

before summer for sure
yeah you are right that bitcoin will rise its price to 1500 USD before summer because bitcoin price now again increasing too much faster and i am sure bitcoin will be sooner rise to higher value for sure.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 07:39:02 PM

This is not what we should be focusing right now but the politics that is hindering bitcoin to push forward. If that is all resolved, $1500 is too small. Bitcoin will be worth way more than that. If they just put behind the politics, even 2000 or 3000 can be easily achieved this year.

But the problem is can we do something about it?  I guess no, all we can do is to wait. Unless you are one of the lead developer of either of the camp, then you can do something about it. Else we just sit here and see what will happen next.  There are people who are in charge with those task.  Let them do their job and support whatever we think is right.  $2000, and $3000 can be achieve regardless of Bitcoin situation.  It only need a greater hype to move people into buying the coins. 

resolves. I think until then LTC is a good one to hold.

And we do not need to forget that the situation the previous years is different to the current situation. 

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
SoeNan89

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 04:12:04 PM

Bitcoin market so much unpredictable, changing all times. About price prediction, no-one suggests right, but $1500 will be reached at any time in 2017. I guess, It's the middle of year or after the middle of the year.

Indeed, Yes in the Bitcoin world, the price is unpredictable. I think It's because the price Bitcoin is volatile.
To reach $1500 /BTC I am sure it's will be in this years. But When ? In this summer or in end of this year ? No anybody know  Wink
mhd japar siregar

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 04:57:38 PM

I felt a definite price for $ 1500, is at the end of the year. I am so sure, bitcoin prices at the end of 2017 will reach $ 1,500 or be on top of it. I am sure, rapid price increases will begin in August to come.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:25:52 PM

I felt a definite price for $ 1500, is at the end of the year. I am so sure, bitcoin prices at the end of 2017 will reach $ 1,500 or be on top of it. I am sure, rapid price increases will begin in August to come.

It's funny to see how optimistic people get when the price goes up, and how they suddenly change into doom thinkers when the price starts falling down. I can't really see the price go over $1500 as long as Bitcoin isn't scaling. It's an important aspect that needs to get dealt with in order to really move forward. As long as Bitcoin isn't scaling, the market will remain in the same position as it is right now. It will continue to go up and down within a certain range.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:10:48 PM

I don't see a possibility for Bitcoins to go anywhere unless the BTC-BTU conflict gets resolved in a complete manner and gets everything decided in favor of SegWit... Also, there are governments who are planning to announce Bitcoins to be illegal, so let's see how everyone faces it and what will the outcome...
It will still be very early for Bitcoins to reach $1500 even if it goes there during this December, but as this is completely a speculative market, who knows?!?!

peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 444

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:22:26 PM

It's funny to see how optimistic people get when the price goes up, and how they suddenly change into doom thinkers when the price starts falling down. I can't really see the price go over $1500 as long as Bitcoin isn't scaling. It's an important aspect that needs to get dealt with in order to really move forward. As long as Bitcoin isn't scaling, the market will remain in the same position as it is right now. It will continue to go up and down within a certain range.

Yes. This scaling drama has somewhat impede the progress of bitcoin market price, although the current price is still good IMHO. But if the scaling issue should be resolved immediately, $1500 can be achieved before the end of the year. Unfortunately, we need to wait whether the scaling debate will be implemented this year or not.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Qartada

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 11:35:50 PM

Generally when the price goes down is actually when I get optimistic because I'm not really holding enough coins yet to be comfortable with the price going much higher but I do think it will in a few months. 

Even without scaling the price can still go up due to Bitcoin's usefulness in large transactions and investors beginning to store money in it for its deflationary properties.

InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 12:16:05 AM

I say by the end of December for sure, but feeling the summer is a possibility as well.  Your thoughts ?

I think reaching $1500 by July isn't that hard but keep having above this value seems to be a little bit difficult, would say by the next year +$1500 as a base value is easy to have.

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 12:52:02 AM

I say by the end of December for sure, but feeling the summer is a possibility as well.  Your thoughts ?

I think reaching $1500 by July isn't that hard but keep having above this value seems to be a little bit difficult, would say by the next year +$1500 as a base value is easy to have.
anything can happen in bitcoin very quickly. tomorrow may be the day the price of bitcoin reaches 1500USD, it's not impossible. I am optimistic bitcoin prices will continue to rise each time.
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 02:08:07 AM

I expect the price will hit $1500 in the middle of this year
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 04:45:12 AM

Maybe this coming end of the month it always happened the price is always increasing by end of the month or by january when you see sometimes it will increase that fast and then decrease when holders sold their coins. Afraid to lose income but if they will hold for long probably bitcoin will be at 2k$ dollars for sure.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 08:11:20 AM

Maybe this coming end of the month it always happened the price is always increasing by end of the month or by january when you see sometimes it will increase that fast and then decrease when holders sold their coins. Afraid to lose income but if they will hold for long probably bitcoin will be at 2k$ dollars for sure.

i don't think we can see any more fast rises. because the fast rises are always because of some kind of news (such as ETF) and we don't have any of them now.

right now we are back to normal slow rise up. which means by the end of the month price can only be around $1230-$1250 if the trend continues.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Dakustaking76

Activity: 579
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 08:14:27 AM

Price hits €1089 now its 1045? Bad news? Ore its a correction
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 01:44:51 PM

I predict the price of bitcoin will experience a very significant increase in the last few days. it's been a significant increase.
many things have changed for the better, especially in terms of price which in my opinion is better than ever before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: