Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:01:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you think Bitcoin will reach $1500?  (Read 14853 times)
poetra2501

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 12:00:24 PM

I say by the end of December for sure, but feeling the summer is a possibility as well.  Your thoughts ?
It would have reached $1500 by may,but due to issues like BU and hard fork,bitcoin faced a slight decline in its price.But it was only temporary and it has recovered now to $1075.I hope bitcoin would surely reach $1500 within six months.
If yesterday haven't issue Bitcoin Unlimited (BU) and Hardfork, maybe the price Bitcoin
was up to $1500. You are right because that's issue was so prices bitcoin down temporarily
and now the price of bitcoin already up again, step by step.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 12:08:46 PM

I say by the end of December for sure, but feeling the summer is a possibility as well.  Your thoughts ?
It would have reached $1500 by may,but due to issues like BU and hard fork,bitcoin faced a slight decline in its price.But it was only temporary and it has recovered now to $1075.I hope bitcoin would surely reach $1500 within six months.

Again price seems rising again. I hope we will reach 1500$ end of April or may month. Because every year there is slight bump in the price in the month of April. I think it will happen for this year and likely Christmas time we use to bump in the chart. We need to understand that this dump is a soft fork only it won't make huge impact on price.
senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 12:42:33 PM

Again price seems rising again. I hope we will reach 1500$ end of April or may month. Because every year there is slight bump in the price in the month of April. I think it will happen for this year and likely Christmas time we use to bump in the chart. We need to understand that this dump is a soft fork only it won't make huge impact on price.

It's very hard to predict since many people are doubting to buy btc for now and surely many speculators are just watching for the price movement for now. So 1500$ will not be achievable for this time but maybe the right prediction of the price is on 1000$ and it will continue to play for that, And for the hardfork issue surely thats the double doubt for the people to stake cause the situation by that moment is pretty unsure.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 01:02:11 PM

April is too early, BTC has just begun to rise after the momentary drop and is at around 1100 now. Even before this drop BTC was at around $1250 so a jump even back to that price would be good for April. $1500 should come by June is we are lucky and another drop doesn't happen.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 10:12:33 PM

If you asked me this a few weeks a go I will probably say that for the end of the summer we could reach that price, but after the reduction in price and the ongoing rumors of a fork, I think the investors and traders are going to take their time and see how the segwit and BU issues resolves itself.
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:31:30 AM

I would still hold, if I sell may have gotten a big enough advantage, but I'm sure if the price was up to $1500 is certainly not difficult to reach $2000 or more. But we have to be realistic, $1500 hard reached within near day, may be 3 months again.
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:44:21 AM

I would still hold, if I sell may have gotten a big enough advantage, but I'm sure if the price was up to $1500 is certainly not difficult to reach $2000 or more. But we have to be realistic, $1500 hard reached within near day, may be 3 months again.
Holding the coin for the long term is what you can do at the moment and the price do recover in a couple of months ,but with the battle outside it is really hard to predict what is going on with the price,but it does hover around the $900 to $1000 valuation and a couple of positive news will spike the price above $1500.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
EeroTemel

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:12:58 AM

Since the price has started the decrease a bit I believe the price would have to wait around Christmas to hit that value, because usually around new year and Christmas the price suddenly increases and then stays there for some time at the very least.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:49:47 PM

Holding the coin for the long term is what you can do at the moment and the price do recover in a couple of months ,but with the battle outside it is really hard to predict what is going on with the price,but it does hover around the $900 to $1000 valuation and a couple of positive news will spike the price above $1500.
don't want to be sarcastic, but people who bought at the end of Mt. Gox were also told to hold the coins long term. I bet not many managed to sell their coins for profit.

this space is intentionally left blank
llanillo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 01:58:09 AM

Since the price has started the decrease a bit I believe the price would have to wait around Christmas to hit that value, because usually around new year and Christmas the price suddenly increases and then stays there for some time at the very least.

Exactly even I am witnessing the same since last few years that price goes higher at the end of the year and lets hope that trend continues even in this year so I think 1500 price is possible to be achieve in the end of the year and not possible before that unless there is some really good news coming up.

TIDEX ▬▬ .CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING. ▬▬ TIDEX
▬▬▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▬▬
NEW EXCHANGE   ZERO FEES
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 02:42:19 AM

We know that when Christmas is coming a lot of people has enough money for buying out bitcoins. But I guess the price will even reach back close to $1,500. But let's see if it will be the same as usual every end of the year the price is pumping, it's acceptable if the price can reach $1,500 after this year ends.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 03:10:22 AM

We know that when Christmas is coming a lot of people has enough money for buying out bitcoins. But I guess the price will even reach back close to $1,500. But let's see if it will be the same as usual every end of the year the price is pumping, it's acceptable if the price can reach $1,500 after this year ends.

Anything is possible with bitcoin and it can even touch that price before the end of the year and if not then it may even take more couple of years to touch that price as bitcoin is an unpredictable business so its better not to think much and looking at the price movement take your decisions that can give you best results.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 03:55:40 AM

Anything is possible with bitcoin and it can even touch that price before the end of the year and if not then it may even take more couple of years to touch that price as bitcoin is an unpredictable business so its better not to think much and looking at the price movement take your decisions that can give you best results.

Yes it can happen though there are some are saying that it will take a longer time before it happens but as long as there is a chance then that's fine. But it's going to be better after this drama the price can come up again to $1,200+ and soon when it happens we'll see that it land next to $1,500.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
gsrcrxsi

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 04:12:03 AM

Yes it can happen though there are some are saying that it will take a longer time before it happens but as long as there is a chance then that's fine. But it's going to be better after this drama the price can come up again to $1,200+ and soon when it happens we'll see that it land next to $1,500.

Our primary concern should be that bitcoin recover its price and gets back to $1200 level and if it does quickly then after that everything will be smooth and price may start moving in positive direction after that and then our next destination should be the price of $1500.
PokerDiceMan

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 04:33:02 AM

i think is only several day or 3 month again bitcoin price still very dificult can incraese to 1500 dollar/bitcoin
if end year maybe yes bitcoin price can incraese until reach 1500 dollar/bitcoin

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 04:42:20 AM

Our primary concern should be that bitcoin recover its price and gets back to $1200 level and if it does quickly then after that everything will be smooth and price may start moving in positive direction after that and then our next destination should be the price of $1500.
$1500 isn't too high a target actually. I am almost certain that by the end of the year we would have reached that price already. Right now, there is just so much FUD that keeps bringing the price down, but I somehow feel that everything will be ok come the third quarter and another surge is coming towards yearend.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 04:51:40 AM

I think we could see $1500 by the end of next month. We were on a roll with the price until the whole etf fiasco. I still see it hitting $1500+ by the end of next month. We'll see
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 09:34:13 AM

Well yeah that's our primary concern for now but the price seems to be tallying $960-$990+. I hope it's going to be back when April comes in and it will be good if it will come back to $1,000 first and it will be stable again. Once we will that price again, it will be a relief to all of us. I guess it will take a couple of days or months before seeing it again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:27:13 PM

Now somewhat more tough bitcoin increased by $1,500 because it suddenly dropped too far and actually recover it. Maybe also increases to $1,500 but not now wait a little more before they reach that amount. Thats why they said Patience is virtue.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:36:37 PM

I think we could see $1500 by the end of next month. We were on a roll with the price until the whole etf fiasco. I still see it hitting $1500+ by the end of next month. We'll see
you are right that bitcoin price will be rise to 1500$ at the end of next month because bitcoin adoption increase in high level a lot of people buy bitcoin for the future because they all know that bitcoin will more profitable in few months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: