Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:40:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you think Bitcoin will reach $1500?  (Read 14853 times)
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:53:28 AM

I say by the end of December for sure, but feeling the summer is a possibility as well.  Your thoughts ?

I am sure in this year, bitcoin definitely cross at $1500. Less than it will be reached at $1300 to $1500. But now i have a good sign that bitcoin give us good surprise and also give us good profit.
For me, now bitcoin is a big and easy investment, where everyone would make money easily, if he know about bitcoin. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jorneyflair

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:09:14 AM

It is unlikely. I think it should be back to around 800 some time this year.

I don't think so that we will be back at $800 for this year. The price floor is good now at $1,000 or should I say that it is good at $1,200 and it's very possible that we can go up to $1,500 very soon. The price now is good at $1,300 and there's 200 more bucks to go and I guess we can go at this rate maybe at the end of June.
Exactly, it is not expected to see bitcoin price dropping even below 1000$, that is a very strong resistance area, so the bears will have extremely hard task to break through that.
Price is kind of stable nowadays, which may actually be a good sign for bulls, because most of the fluctuations on the bitcoin price were really big until now.
On the other hand, that stagnation can simply mean that the bulls are losing momentum to break higher price levels.

I think that seeing 800 usd per bitcoin is not possible this year.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:31:33 AM

I think that seeing 800 usd per bitcoin is not possible this year.

Don't move forward too quickly with such assumptions. Bitcoin has proven to do exactly that what people don't expect. I don't say that we'll go there, but it's simply not wise to discard that possibility with several uncertainties that we currently have to deal with. People here are as volatile as the price is - one day the sun is shining and most people are happy and confident, while the next day their mood sinks down to the absolute bottom where they start dumping like there is no tomorrow. It doesn't take much to trigger these panic waves. Combine that with stop loss orders triggering each other, and there you have prices well under the $1000 level.
atronite

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:10:36 PM

I say by the end of December for sure, but feeling the summer is a possibility as well.  Your thoughts ?

I am sure in this year, bitcoin definitely cross at $1500. Less than it will be reached at $1300 to $1500. But now i have a good sign that bitcoin give us good surprise and also give us good profit.
For me, now bitcoin is a big and easy investment, where everyone would make money easily, if he know about bitcoin. 

Bitcoin already crossed $1300 level which is good to see now everyone is hoping to see the price of $1500 which seems to be possible in next couple of months and even if it takes longer there is a full possibility that it will achieve that price in the end of the year.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:24:12 PM

By December maybe? but as of now the price that I post this is $1222.02 dollar if this continue we can see a $1300 by the end of April or middle of May if we are lucky it could be a $1500 or $1600 for December but speculation like this can be very unpredictable because of the unthinkable movement of bitcoin.
Yes, bitcoin is quite unpredictable. If no big hacks or general bad news comes, I think bitcoin will surely reach $1500 by the end of this year or maybe before.

I am wishing that no bad news could ever stop our expectation with bitcoin, but I think there is, As there is a limited supply of bitcoins, when demand rises, less bitcoins will essentially be worth more and that leads to a relative drop in the cost of living. and the effect of fork with bitcoin,  If a split occurs, you'll have coins on both chains. is it a good think that it may happen? well we can never really know!
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:01:14 PM

By December maybe? but as of now the price that I post this is $1222.02 dollar if this continue we can see a $1300 by the end of April or middle of May if we are lucky it could be a $1500 or $1600 for December but speculation like this can be very unpredictable because of the unthinkable movement of bitcoin.
Yes, bitcoin is quite unpredictable. If no big hacks or general bad news comes, I think bitcoin will surely reach $1500 by the end of this year or maybe before.

I am wishing that no bad news could ever stop our expectation with bitcoin, but I think there is, As there is a limited supply of bitcoins, when demand rises, less bitcoins will essentially be worth more and that leads to a relative drop in the cost of living. and the effect of fork with bitcoin,  If a split occurs, you'll have coins on both chains. is it a good think that it may happen? well we can never really know!

As supply and demand increase for bitcoin. Then automatically price will be depart to moon. Already many adoption are happening towards bitcoin and block chain tech, These things will never bitcoin to allow for seeing the hard fork again. I think that in this end from November to Christmas price will be move 1500$ or more than that.
Jrock

Activity: 363

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:43:09 PM

As supply and demand increase for bitcoin. Then automatically price will be depart to moon. Already many adoption are happening towards bitcoin and block chain tech, These things will never bitcoin to allow for seeing the hard fork again. I think that in this end from November to Christmas price will be move 1500$ or more than that.

I have high expectations from the price of bitcoin at the end of the year and may be we will see $1500 in next couple of months and by the end of the year it is expected that price will touch $2000 lets see what happens in coming months.

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:18:30 PM

I don't think so that we will be back at $800 for this year. The price floor is good now at $1,000 or should I say that it is good at $1,200 and it's very possible that we can go up to $1,500 very soon. The price now is good at $1,300 and there's 200 more bucks to go and I guess we can go at this rate maybe at the end of June.
The current bitcoin prices of $1250 was not a walk pass but a consistent effort of bitcoin desire to stay above $1,000. I don't think price we stay below $1000 before the end of this talk more of $800. Op predictions of $1500 is very realistic and I expect the price to trade above $1500 before October this year. If china exchangers such okcoin, btcc resume margin trade activities this year then expect the price to hit $2000 before the end of this year.
SoeNan89

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:50:33 PM

I have high expectations from the price of bitcoin at the end of the year and may be we will see $1500 in next couple of months and by the end of the year it is expected that price will touch $2000 lets see what happens in coming months.

Yes, it's very possible if the Bitcoin price at the end of this year will reach $2000.
But we don't know what happens if the price of the Bitcoin continues stable as it's today.
Maybe it will be difficult to reach the $2,000 at the end of this year.
BiTZeD

Activity: 379

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:44:41 PM

I think that it possible that we reach it by the end of the year, as you think. However I do not agree with you that it is possible for this summer, it is too early. Things take time.

CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:21:25 PM

Bitcoin already crossed $1300 level which is good to see now everyone is hoping to see the price of $1500 which seems to be possible in next couple of months and even if it takes longer there is a full possibility that it will achieve that price in the end of the year.
Current price on preev seems pretty high compare to major exchanges due to bitfinex exchange rate probably.
If market demands of bitcoin keep rising without any manipulation, I guess we may reach $1500 in July- August.
What we can do just buy bitcoin and hold it, a little role in bitcoin environment beside big whales.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:10:47 PM

my thoughts about the price of bitcoin to reach $1500 maybe next year january. remember the days where bitcoin reach $1000 its on january too. end of the month lastyear its only 950$ something like that but after a week which is january of 2017 it reach and surpass$1000 and thats the greatest feeling we ever felt until it reach $1200 and were all panicking because anytime soon it could hit $1500 but theres abig dump thats why next year will be my predictions in bitcoin price to reach $1500.

This forecast seems more correct to me, because this year is not the best for bitcoin. There was a big panic and you need time for growth.
It will take time before bitcoin price will growth but since we already have 10% of population who are using bitcoin now maybe this could be happen anytime if demand of bitcoin will rise up also the volume that do you think? Business nowadays are involving into bitcoin currency.
Where did you find that number? There is no way 10% of the human population are using bitcoin already if that was the case I think bitcoin could have a price ten to twenty times larger than the one we see and almost any business will accept bitcoin at that point as a form of payment.
MB boss

Activity: 169
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:49:16 PM

You are a hero member and you do not know much about bitcoin because you do not know that the adoption of bitcoin is not increased much more and if the adoption is increased then there is no way that once again the price of bitcoin will decrease to a lower value but it will continue to increase to a higher value.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:18:40 PM

The current bitcoin prices of $1250 was not a walk pass but a consistent effort of bitcoin desire to stay above $1,000. I don't think price we stay below $1000 before the end of this talk more of $800. Op predictions of $1500 is very realistic and I expect the price to trade above $1500 before October this year. If china exchangers such okcoin, btcc resume margin trade activities this year then expect the price to hit $2000 before the end of this year.

The current price of bitcoin upon visiting preev.com it's now $1,299 so it's like a ranging amount from $1,270-$1,299. And I can't see a reason for now that bitcoin is going to come back at lower price. There are basis and some strong support for the speculation of the price to become $1,500 and I can say that we are already near on it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Dimelord

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:55:54 AM

We need not wait till december because already the price is $1300 now.Hope, by the end of june,we would surely reach $1500.Japan accepting bitcoin as payment and more progress coming in bitcoins would boost up bitcoin's price.
tigershark

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:40:41 PM

Definitely the price should reach $1500 this year since the price is already getting close to $1400. It could even go past $1500 at this pace.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 03:51:39 PM

Definitely the price should reach $1500 this year since the price is already getting close to $1400. It could even go past $1500 at this pace.
Yeah.It is so possible to cross the price more than $1500 these past few months it already reach its ATH before ETF issue has begun.
Maybe now at current price it will continue to go up there is no barrier or issues now to be taken .but we can expect more things to be done.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:02:25 PM

Yeah.It is so possible to cross the price more than $1500 these past few months it already reach its ATH before ETF issue has begun.
Maybe now at current price it will continue to go up there is no barrier or issues now to be taken .but we can expect more things to be done.
Looking at the current prices, allowing bitcoins to reach prices over $ 1500 in a few months. It is very difficult to determine when it will happen because bitcoin price is very difficult to analyze, but I am sure it will happen this year.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:08:48 AM

I thought that we will need to get to December to get to that price but with the price as highs as it is right now I will not be surprised if we reached that price in July or August but that is if we don’t get another massive FUD like the one we received a few weeks ago.
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:40:25 AM

Not sure if it's my gut or just wishful thinking, but I can see $1500 by the end of the year, if not sooner like fall/late summer, barring any catastrophic events which would cause a major plummet in price. If the steady growth stays at the current pace uninterrupted, I I think well see $1500 easily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: