Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:42:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Vertcoin [VTC][ANN] Segwit Activated | ASIC Resistant Decentralized GPU Mining  (Read 201388 times)
CULTFRANCE16

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

Leader - FR. Group of traders.

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 11:33:46 AM

We had nothing to do with it.  Grin

In the previous topic was anyone reporting that was in your possession 1,500,000 VTC. Maybe he's responsible for the sudden movement.

Bitstar MarketPlace launch date's Unknown: www.bitstarcoin.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
etang6000 (OP)

Activity: 241

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 12:14:09 PM

can the devteam finally make some statement about segwit. maybe its about to be aprovet, so the price wents to the sun?  such an exiting event is happing and nothing comes from the dev team. its the first coin with segwit....common guys. do some marketing!!!!

try this https://vtconline.org/sf.html

Hi, the dev team is on vertcoin slack daily . Feel free to jump on . We also have a Twitter , and a subreddit we post very often on . News is hard reach those who only check bct and live under a rock
xiaobei

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 12:45:26 PM

can the devteam finally make some statement about segwit. maybe its about to be aprovet, so the price wents to the sun?  such an exiting event is happing and nothing comes from the dev team. its the first coin with segwit....common guys. do some marketing!!!!

Hi, the dev team is on vertcoin slack daily . Feel free to jump on . We also have a Twitter , and a subreddit we post very often on . News is hard reach those who only check bct and live under a rock
Oh,very good

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 01:17:03 PM

Im there. This recent pumping fest was so spontaneous that I forgot to check the ticker of an asset that was pumping and went over to vericoin thread. Lol. Well nothing to be excited about. Its segwit that pushing up dead and rotten shit from the past. Ltc doge ftc vtc all of them are left in the past. If u stacked some up or discovered vtc wallet from the past years... good for u... u can sell the bubble and forget about it again.

DrkLvr_

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:45:52 PM

Im there. This recent pumping fest was so spontaneous that I forgot to check the ticker of an asset that was pumping and went over to vericoin thread. Lol. Well nothing to be excited about. Its segwit that pushing up dead and rotten shit from the past. Ltc doge ftc vtc all of them are left in the past. If u stacked some up or discovered vtc wallet from the past years... good for u... u can sell the bubble and forget about it again.

if you're putting VTC in the same category as the others it's your loss. Sell and move on, stick to "better" shitcoins like Bugthereum
remistevens

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 03:58:20 PM

VTC is not pumping because of segwit. The volume is off the charts and suggests somebody with very deep pockets has taken an interest in this coin. Price will easily go at least 2x 3x from here with much less money needed.

Looks more like random polo pump to me, not someone taking a serious interest. You think someone was taking a serious interest in Bitcoin plus or Bytecoin or the twenty other complete garbage coins that pumped off the chart in poloniex recently (not saying vert is garbage, just that a polo pump doesn't mean much).

It's not a random pump, somebody has planned this for some time. By taken an interest I did not meant long term interest. I meant somebody with deep pockets has decided to play with this coin and the current price/volume suggests he is not done yet.

I agree, think there was too much money flowing through to be random. Timing started with this period too and looks like Segwit might finally win. I think someone with deep pockets both bought a ton and rented some serious mining power to make sure it goes through.
remistevens

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 04:04:05 PM

if you're putting VTC in the same category as the others it's your loss. Sell and move on, stick to "better" shitcoins like Bugthereum

VTC is in category with those others. Not many coins from that era have survived, they're a rarity now. . . Anything these new coins have will eventually be functional on the old chains, just a matter of time. I don't see the point of buying into the 100th new coin to do anonymity or smart contracts a different way.
DrkLvr_

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 04:15:38 PM

LTC - Asic mineable
Doge - Merge mined with LTC

of those Feathercoin most resembles VTC, except it doesn't have SegWit and it's not listed on Poloniex
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1103

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 04:16:17 PM

VTC is not pumping because of segwit. The volume is off the charts and suggests somebody with very deep pockets has taken an interest in this coin. Price will easily go at least 2x 3x from here with much less money needed.

Looks more like random polo pump to me, not someone taking a serious interest. You think someone was taking a serious interest in Bitcoin plus or Bytecoin or the twenty other complete garbage coins that pumped off the chart in poloniex recently (not saying vert is garbage, just that a polo pump doesn't mean much).

It's not a random pump, somebody has planned this for some time. By taken an interest I did not meant long term interest. I meant somebody with deep pockets has decided to play with this coin and the current price/volume suggests he is not done yet.

I agree, think there was too much money flowing through to be random. Timing started with this period too and looks like Segwit might finally win. I think someone with deep pockets both bought a ton and rented some serious mining power to make sure it goes through.

I don't mean random like someone just woke up one morning and decided to pump Vertcoin, of course there was probably long accumulation period and the timing was done to coincide with big push for segwit activation. But just look at the charts on polo - every single coin pumps occasionally, often for no identifiable reason. Recently it was Bitcoin plus, Bytecoin, pinkcoin, and others I can't think of off the top of my head. Vertcoin was about due, and I think they just choose segwit drama to provide some hook to get people to buy.
llildur

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:02:07 PM

I don't mean random like someone just woke up one morning and decided to pump Vertcoin, of course there was probably long accumulation period and the timing was done to coincide with big push for segwit activation. But just look at the charts on polo - every single coin pumps occasionally, often for no identifiable reason. Recently it was Bitcoin plus, Bytecoin, pinkcoin, and others I can't think of off the top of my head. Vertcoin was about due, and I think they just choose segwit drama to provide some hook to get people to buy.

No guys i seened this before in Cryptsy before the exchange close, i remember VTC trading volume by millions, a big flow of money through it, some ppl have plans for this coin for sure and have very deep pockets, that caught my eye and since then i always hold VTC as part of my portfolio. 
etang6000 (OP)

Activity: 241

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:51:13 PM

New official blog post :

https://vertcoin.org/wp/network-acception-conditions-of-vertcoins-segwit-road-map/
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1103

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:55:45 PM

Is acception really a word...? Exception yes, but acception?

Google says yes, but obsolete. I think acceptance would fit better. Anyway, sorry for being pedantic, please carry on with your regularly scheduled pumping, trolling, etc.
llildur

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 01:30:22 AM

Media is talking about VTC https://cointelegraph.com/news/vertcoin-surge-on-segwit-talk-leads-to-pump-and-dump-suspicions  Wink
scamalert0

Activity: 498
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 08:11:33 AM

the activation falling down 71%

Can we see some big pump from here or ..it is going to another shitt coin ..
Let's make Vert Great ..
cryptomonetax5

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:03:55 AM

shit coin. I have been buying 1000 Vertcoin at the 18000! now price is 0.00009008    - 50 %
dev scammers, they have sold all the coins
CULTFRANCE16

Activity: 159

Leader - FR. Group of traders.

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:41:39 AM

This is really stupid. Devs are honest people, and they would not have the capacity to cause this sudden price increase - Even if they wanted to.

Roll Eyes

Bitstar MarketPlace launch date's Unknown: www.bitstarcoin.com
tech-no

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:47:05 AM

shit coin. I have been buying 1000 Vertcoin at the 18000! now price is 0.00009008    - 50 %
dev scammers, they have sold all the coins

(you propably trolling, but..)

lets be honest, dont scam yourself, YOU bought it because of the SEGWIT activation HYPE? wanted to make some easy money on coin you dont know nothing about? didnt know how the segwit activation works?

if you want to take part of the segwit activation prosess, please rent as much mining power as you can? its that simple. i can also think other ways to manipulate the prosess, but those are illegal..

i think its easier to activate segwit in VTC than for example LTC, vert is much more decentralized. also litecoin have 4xlonger periods..

and lets be clear, im total noob in cryptos, so use your own brain.. (and read)
tech-no

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:32:57 PM

actually when i think about VTC, its almost perfect cryptocurrency. safe, decentralized and super fast. only thing i dont like is a huge power consumption. if they can create an asic-free algorithm that is fair to mine with consumer pc, and take same amount power than asics it would be really good. is it even possible? maybe the power consumption is the prize for real decentralation..?
tech-no

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:20:25 PM

also: https://www.reddit.com/r/vertcoin/comments/64ujq1/theory_worth_investigating/

if they do the hard fork, i am very interested about this coin. these big whales pumping and dumping and manipulating everything in cryptos are the main reason i cant trust any of the coins.. not bitcoin or any of these altcoins..

so please vertcoin, make a difference! Cheesy
remistevens

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 09:47:35 PM

No guys i seened this before in Cryptsy before the exchange close, i remember VTC trading volume by millions, a big flow of money through it, some ppl have plans for this coin for sure and have very deep pockets, that caught my eye and since then i always hold VTC as part of my portfolio. 

Ah I see. I agree with jwinterm here....But I do remember that incredible VTC spike back on Cryptsy. It was significant for sure and had some big money behind it. Started an alt coin spike on many coins, instigated on VTC....But still that doesn't mean they'll be back. All it means is that people with big pockets don't mind trusting Vert as one of the coins they'll spike and/or hold onto large amounts of.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: