Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:40:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future?  (Read 54514 times)
teeshe

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 01:11:18 PM

Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink

Dogecoin has always been there since the early days of the Crypto world. I am also in support of adding other functions to Dogecoin in order to increase its utility and value .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 01:29:57 PM

Doge coin future is bright but due to the huge coin supply, and demand of this coin is less. There are many projects in the market which is also interacting the investors to invest in new icon coin. If we say that it will cross over to many good coin then it is hard to possible.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:39:21 PM

Sorry but I think I missed something. What has been the latest news why a sudden yet continuing surge of DOGE is happening? I was ONCE a fan but decided to dump it for my lack of belief with the coin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
otunyot

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 01:41:34 PM

It is interesting to see dogecoin rising despite the downtrend in the prices of Cryptocurrency market.  Doge is almost as old as bitcoin and I think doge is one old timer coin that will be here for a long time!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:41:45 PM

Sorry but I think I missed something. What has been the latest news why a sudden yet continuing surge of DOGE is happening? I was ONCE a fan but decided to dump it for my lack of belief with the coin.
Yes, you missed great news about doge here: https://bitcoinist.com/dogecoin-price-soars-dogetherum-launch/

seem like very bright future for doge. Congrats to all holders

Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:43:36 PM

If you notice that in the last days DogeCoin shows very good results, honestly, I'm starting to get bored by 2017, because earlier it was normal, I think that these times will still come, but there is nothing exact, especially in crypto-currencies
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:47:44 PM

You turned out to be right at the expense of hopes for a dogecoin, now it can compete with the ETH and I think its price will soon give a few X!
xianbits

Merit: 257

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:58:18 PM

Yes, you missed great news about doge here: https://bitcoinist.com/dogecoin-price-soars-dogetherum-launch/

seem like very bright future for doge. Congrats to all holders
Wow, I just read the article. I now understand why and where the surge is coming. I don't need to understand more about superblocks what's important is the concept of "dogethereum" where we can send doge to eth blockchain or the other way around. Thought this project has been left behind by the team and considered dead by many but there are still so much potential in this.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
Nagibator007

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:01:09 PM

Honestly do not understand,I look at Dogocoin and do not understand where he has such a capitalization,and who invests in it at all??? there's no technology behind the coin is not what is significant is not necessary,it has no future and the price increases,but this is of course pure speculation!
Valeria_n

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:18:19 PM

Right today the price of dogecoin has risen by around 60% compared to yesterday, and I also still hold my dogecoin because I know the price will definitely increase again. Much people buy this coin, and if someone need more profit, i think this time is right to invest.
mulia sabee

Merit: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:19:05 PM

Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink

according to what I have noticed about the development of altcoin, dogeCoin I think a lot of its development, even though the price of dogecoin is not as expensive as other altcoin prices. for example in terms of its survival in each market, and in terms of the number of traders who are interested in DogeCoin. I think that is a development and has a future.

iakas

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:22:09 PM

The dogecoin has low rates and is listed in several exchanges,  listing on the coinbase will have a huge impact on the price.
windfaraday

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:32:00 PM

I believe dogecoin has bright future and the price of this coin will increase day per day and of course can give many advantages for coin holder. Eventhough the price of dogecoin is not too high and reach $0.005801 for today, but if we see the graphic of price for this coin, the price of dogecoin be better rather than few years ago. Maybe the progress of increasing price isn't drastic, it still increase eventhough slowly but sure.

█ CURAIZON █
We are Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives!
https://curatoken.curaizon.com
Yana_1

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:47:31 PM

The thing is that DOGEs are still used make me think positive about this cryptocurrency, so it will for sure exhist for some time. But today we have many interesting and cheap coins like NEO and EOS, so you need to be cautious about DOGE.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:54:31 PM

OMG, doge is really amazing, the price of last month doge reached 35 satosi, and now the price is very wow! This is really a big potential coin!
it is a poyentional coin and we can buy it now with a very good price so i think that allmpeople who have been thinking about it should not waste a chance
Amazing pumped onced again for this coin somebody's playing around and really hyping the project, so fortunate for those who bought when the value still down below 50 sat they are now making some good investment better to watch for more and play little by little to gain some decent profits.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
setancredit3

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:58:30 PM

for now we might not be able to predict that Dogecoin will look better for the future, because at the moment all Altcoins are seen to decline so that it looks so difficult to predict its future, but according to my own predictions for the future dogecoin will grow again stronger later.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:28:17 PM

I just assumed doge had been dead for around a year or so, regardless of me paying attention what help would segwit do if the blocks aren't full?
Like every cryptocurrency dogecoin is also an decentralised currency and its also based on the same complex algorithm like other cryptocurrency. Dogecoin price too low. In resent time its price is 0.0060 $. Many people still doesn't know about it. It is also not a good for any investment. It has not a strong community base. It is accepted in small numbers of area. Dogecoin is a not also accepted by any big companies because of its price and less popularity.
lovemsngr

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:59:45 PM

Despite hat some people see Doge as a shit coin, it is still giving it's investors profit. Sometimes, some of the coins we underrate tend to give much more profit in the long run, than even some that we see as being good.
The coin rose +22% in price today. In five years, it will double in price, so at least for long-term hodling it's a good coin. And what's most important it's affordable and newbies can play with it without losing a lot.
Dimon 12

Activity: 297

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:19:02 PM

I also like this coin, I've been watching it since Vitalik Buterin spoke about it at the conference!I think Dogecoin needs Buterina, because Etereum is overloaded! I wait for the fork and the price for a coin is 1 dollar))

collected it! crane:    https://freedoge.co.in/?r=1164924https://www.instant-doge.eu/ref/5Hqe4XmmBf
Lambobo1

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:24:59 PM

Doge is one the best coin I have ever like or wish to hodl, it has a probability of becoming great in the future, it is also exchange with some coin
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: