Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:55:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we bring back the masternode feature to Solaris?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥SOLARIS PLATFORM [XLR] 💥Swapping to FinaToken  (Read 308795 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:39:05 PM

Yes this is good to know that there will be many trading pairs once txbit launches as it needs to keep up with some of the other exchanges like Binance. Already this exchange will have something unique from the start with the masternode holders and people holding XLR receiving a share of the profits made from the exchange. Looking forward to seeing this launch as I'm sure its going to be huge!
Txbit.io is coming closer and closer. We are very close to its launching day. This exchange might make a huge break in Solaris project history.

Yes I agree, I think if txbit exchange is cheap to list or just list coins that have huge potential for free, then I think it will be a major contender for the competition. Just think maybe once a month they list a couple of coins for free, no other exchange does this as they are greedy for listing fees. Txbit needs to be different then the competition as this will help it stand out from the crowd and become popular with the crypto community. Even a voting system like Kucoin where people can vote using Solaris and for the winning coin with the most vote wins and gets listed for free. Maybe have it where 1 vote = 0.01 XLR depending on the price at the time.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrboo88

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:10:50 AM

Yes I agree, I think if txbit exchange is cheap to list or just list coins that have huge potential for free, then I think it will be a major contender for the competition. Just think maybe once a month they list a couple of coins for free, no other exchange does this as they are greedy for listing fees. Txbit needs to be different then the competition as this will help it stand out from the crowd and become popular with the crypto community. Even a voting system like Kucoin where people can vote using Solaris and for the winning coin with the most vote wins and gets listed for free. Maybe have it where 1 vote = 0.01 XLR depending on the price at the time.

Great ideas on how to promote txbit.io exchange when it officially operated. Free listing fee or voting competitions with rewards for winners are free-listed coins on txbit.io. Additionally, the exchange should spread out its information, its breaking features, and its periodic reports on Twitter channel, which is very efficient for marketing campaigns, especially for crypto-currencies.
mrboo88

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:24:02 AM

Thanks for great contribution on how to promote upcoming txbit.io exchange. I highly recommend developeres of Solaris project take this one into consideration.
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:08:03 PM

Yes, txbit.io will have different trading pairs. Starting with major ones like BTC, ETH and of course XLR. Then more will get added as time goes on.
Solaris project should have massive promotion about txbit.io exchange several weeks before its launching time. More impressive promotions, more attention to the exchange at its beginning as well as Solaris project.

Statistics about today Solaris performances (price and masternode ROI):
https://masternodes.online/currencies/XLR/ (High ROI)
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/solaris/ (Potential chart)

Whale_Club

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:34:26 AM

Free 0.01BTC for new registered users (1 account only) who have made atleast one trade!

• Create account
  • Make atleast one trade
  • Receive 0.01BTC within 24 hours!

Solaris Market Open!
https://0xchange.io/trade/xlr-btc

Our Solaris order books have been opened and are starting to fill up, come and join us on our secure, fast and easy to use platform!
Stay tuned for further currencies, promotions and updates. If you have any suggestions/feedback or need help flick us a PM!
Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:01:16 AM

Free 0.01BTC for new registered users (1 account only) who have made atleast one trade!

• Create account
  • Make atleast one trade

Solaris Market Open!

Our Solaris order books have been opened and are starting to fill up, come and join us on our secure, fast and easy to use platform!
Stay tuned for further currencies, promotions and updates. If you have any suggestions/feedback or need help flick us a PM!

This is another pathetic koinbi scam, don't click the link or give them anything other then the middle finger.
AbsoluteT

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:04:16 AM

every masternode coin gets pumped eventually this one is gonna be soon also I see it now
Batus

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:14:42 AM

• Create account
  • Make atleast one trade

Solaris Market Open!

Don't trust scamers!
ale22

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:58:35 AM

As a developer I don't trust the team, it's clear there are problems and the situation it's pretty scary, they postponed the Zerocoin implementation from february to april but devs are not working, check yourself guys, in GitHub repository (https://github.com/Solaris-Project/Solaris/) the latest commit was ONE MONTH AGO (Latest commit 5294ddf on 28 Jan), too much in this field, expecially if you have to respect a promise......
dhmtk2

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:57:08 AM

• Create account
  • Make atleast one trade

Solaris Market Open!

This is another pathetic koinbi scam, don't click the link or give them anything other then the middle finger.
Thank you for your warning, Sir.
startsts

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:16:13 AM

As a developer I don't trust the team, it's clear there are problems and the situation it's pretty scary, they postponed the Zerocoin implementation from february to april but devs are not working, check yourself guys, in GitHub repository (https://github.com/Solaris-Project/Solaris/) the latest commit was ONE MONTH AGO (Latest commit 5294ddf on 28 Jan), too much in this field, expecially if you have to respect a promise......

I also don't trush that developer KEESDEWIT,  he can't make working stable his first coin AMS (Amsterdam Coin) its wallet crashes all the time after switch to PoS  and I suppose XLR possible will have same problem since PIVX codebase is not tested enough and need an experienced dev with free time to support it and fix at time, that KEESDEWIT is not such dev obviously.

Also how I already said many times - after restart the wallet (AMS, XLR, any coin on PIVX codebase) it needs to reindex all blocks.  Well for now it takes ~10 minutes, but in the future (with more blocks) it will take more and more time!  It needs to be fixed, so PIVX codebase should be fixed before use on serious projects.

ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 11:40:42 AM

I also don't trush that developer KEESDEWIT,  he can't make working stable his first coin AMS (Amsterdam Coin) its wallet crashes all the time after switch to PoS  and I suppose XLR possible will have same problem since PIVX codebase is not tested enough and need an experienced dev with free time to support it and fix at time, that KEESDEWIT is not such dev obviously.

Also how I already said many times - after restart the wallet (AMS, XLR, any coin on PIVX codebase) it needs to reindex all blocks.  Well for now it takes ~10 minutes, but in the future (with more blocks) it will take more and more time!  It needs to be fixed, so PIVX codebase should be fixed before use on serious projects.

I was thinking to buy some Solaris. But now I think it's worth it to check your comments. I'm looking for whitepaper and team for this project to see if serious project or not but I can't find any info

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
zdeni82

Activity: 912
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:46:11 AM

• Create account
  • Make atleast one trade

Solaris Market Open!

Don't trust scamers!

I lost 238 XLR. I didnt check this website.
People with good will please help me to recover some XLR.
The address of Solaris is:
SeFaszHTM18btjBPUGb58p9MUFBTjJrr8v
Thank you!
keesdewit
Copper Member

Activity: 1024
Merit: 513

txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:05:36 PM

You are the first person that tells me that the AMS wallet crashes all the time after switching to PoS. Did you see anyone else complaining about it on the AMS topic? Did you even try to run it on another computer before posting? My guess is that its a local computer problem. The reindex of blocks does not happen here and I have it running on 5 different computers. None of them crash nor require reindex on start.

@ale22: Its postponed to a later time, but what makes you think it requires additional work?

To make a long story short, I will do additional testing before Solaris gets into PoS. Just to make sure everything works well as we think it does at the moment and will be after switching to PoS.

startsts

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:41:35 PM

You are the first person that tells me that the AMS wallet crashes all the time after switching to PoS. Did you see anyone else complaining about it on the AMS topic? Did you even try to run it on another computer before posting? My guess is that its a local computer problem. The reindex of blocks does not happen here and I have it running on 5 different computers. None of them crash nor require reindex on start.

How that (screenshot) can be local PC problem?  it's problem of codebase or blockchain

dhmtk2

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:51:09 PM

How that (screenshot) can be local PC problem?  it's problem of codebase or blockchain

https://cryptohub.online/static/img/ams_crash.png

You are likely appear at the right time in the topic :0
keesdewit
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:54:25 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 01:30:30 PM by keesdewit

What is the problem with that? Its just normal behaviour. A block is generated that does not meet the consensus rules and is therefor rejected. Thats it. Nothing special or wrong.

So if your conclusion is "it's problem of codebase or blockchain" then please explain where the problem is. You must be very knowledgeable about blockchains to draw such a conclusion with this level of certainty. Even certain enough to tell people in public that you do not trust me? So show us your knowledge and explain to us why this is a blockchain problem as you conclude.

How that (screenshot) can be local PC problem?  it's problem of codebase or blockchain

startsts

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:41:10 PM

What is the problem with that? Its just normal behaviour. A block is generated that does not meet the consensus rules and is therefor rejected. Thats it. Nothing special or wrong.

So if your conclusion is "it's problem of codebase or blockchain" then please explain where the problem is. You must be very knowledgeable about blockchains to draw such a conclusion with this level of certainty. Even certain enough to tell people in public that you do not trust me? So show us your knowledge and explain to us why this is a blockchain problem as you conclude.

How that (screenshot) can be local PC problem?  it's problem of codebase or blockchain

what generated blocks if AMS already is full PoS ?   wallet automatically generates pos blocks so it should not generate wrong blocks

keesdewit
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 01:47:05 PM

PoS blocks are generated and validated just as PoW blocks. This warning message (not even an error) can be caused by someone who modified the source code of the wallet to let it function in their advantage. As you see in the message it did not work. The block was rejected and thats only a positive thing. Nothing special or wrong

Now I ask you again:

what generated blocks if AMS already is full PoS ?   wallet automatically generates pos blocks so it should not generate wrong blocks

startsts

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:57:26 PM

PoS blocks are generated and validated just as PoW blocks. This warning message (not even an error) can be caused by someone who modified the source code of the wallet to let it function in their advantage. As you see in the message it did not work. The block was rejected and thats only a positive thing. Nothing special or wrong

Now I ask you again:

what generated blocks if AMS already is full PoS ?   wallet automatically generates pos blocks so it should not generate wrong blocks

that messages is last string from wallet log file,  so it was the reason of crashing

Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: