Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:48:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we bring back the masternode feature to Solaris?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥SOLARIS PLATFORM [XLR] 💥Swapping to FinaToken  (Read 308796 times)
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:08:34 AM

Android Wallet (March)
https://coindar.org/en/event/solaris-xlr-android-wallet-5341

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:13:20 AM

Network technology allows for smart contracts to access the real world using the device's ecosystem to determine if an object is at a particular location at a given time.
digibob00

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 12:17:47 AM

Hi guys,

there's a new multipool with Solaris coin.

Try it: https://www.joinmycrypto.tk

Pimp it with your hashrate!

Regards
thienytcc

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:32:55 AM

After many quite excellent products of Solaris, it may be a good time to re-launch the signature campaign for community or the loyal supporters, right? Hope Dev consider to release it as soon as possible  ^.^
zYbSeb

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:25:02 AM

PoS is very easy to understand, you just buy coins, in this case that will be Solaris. Once you bought them, have them sent to your local wallet and wait for them to mature, not sure how long they will take to mature but most PoS coins take average 8 hours. Once they are mature, they will then start to stake and you will get a reward for each stake in the form of more Solaris coins. Leave the wallet open for as long as you can so you have the best chance at earning stakes. I would say a minimum of 12 hours at least to leave the wallet open. It will be interesting to see how PoS will work here and how many people will be staking. I hope this helps you out a little on PoS and what its all about.
Your words put a lot more light than reading through pages of technical jargon and digesting it. Thanks for explanation!

So... keeping wallet open doesn't make it more vulnerable for attacks (open connections with network?).
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:32:37 PM

well i m here for 3 month i only see stupid question like when binance when moon privacy coin yeah, but no one is adressing any real problem

What kind of problems do you mean? Many spammers/newbie saying "when lambo, when binance, when moon", but if there is not something to say, just don't say. The team are working on the development/Pos and the new exchangers.. Once they said it, they don't need to repeat again and again.. we are just waiting for the launch and the better news.
Amidoman

Activity: 165
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:48:31 PM

I just wanted to let you know most of large buy and sell XLR orders on exchanges are mine, usually at once meaning if you dump the coin you often dump it for me, if you buy it or buy it back - you often buy it from me.
Think again when dumping next time unless you don't care about your profit.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 11:25:21 PM

Guys - I know most of the miners and traders are here and read this forum. Look at the exchanges and current demand which is constantly growing. If you want good prices hold for a moment and sell at a higher price instead of dumping right now. POS is coming and demand will be growing so should the price. Just be patient.

I agree, there is support and demand out there for Solaris but it seems that some people like to bring the price down. In a way I understand because people do want to get back what they put into the coin but I think if people held onto their Solaris the price would rise a lot. I think Solaris has done well in the past week to hold where it currently is as this shows that their is a lot of support for the coin. Like you said once PoS starts the demand should pick up even more as people will want to start staking and earn those free Solaris coins. And no more miners to dump the price down, well not all miners do this.

Unfortunately it is miners and masternode owners dumping the coin as traders would not be able to buy this low at least to a point. Also - traders seem to maximize their profits so why dump? Miners who want a quick return dump it as do masternode owners. No doubt about it.
Price moved a bit recently and even if it dropped it bounced back. Wait a bit and you will get real profits. This dump is pointless. I was selling at 0.0013 this morning, the price will be 0.0010 soon

True, like I said though most miners will want to get back their running costs mining the coin so in a way I can understand why they sell their coins as they might be miners that switch from coin to coin. These are the miners that could be dumping their mined coins as they don't really care for the project and just want the profits. Some Masternode holders could also be selling to get back what they spent on their masternode, more likely the ones that bought their masternodes at 40 to 50k as they want to get back something. I do think that once PoS and Zerocoin is enabled will should start to see the price rise steadily and go up even more once we get closer to the launch of txbit. That is when I think we could see the price really explode and may even break its ATH. The future does look bright for Solaris and I think the ones that are patient now will reap the rewards.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 12:15:24 AM

True, like I said though most miners will want to get back their running costs mining the coin so in a way I can understand why they sell their coins as they might be miners that switch from coin to coin. These are the miners that could be dumping their mined coins as they don't really care for the project and just want the profits. Some Masternode holders could also be selling to get back what they spent on their masternode, more likely the ones that bought their masternodes at 40 to 50k as they want to get back something. I do think that once PoS and Zerocoin is enabled will should start to see the price rise steadily and go up even more once we get closer to the launch of txbit. That is when I think we could see the price really explode and may even break its ATH. The future does look bright for Solaris and I think the ones that are patient now will reap the rewards.
I know about the project when it started to swap from Nist5 to xevan. I think that Solaris is one of the most potential and reliable projects which included masternodes in their projects during the period of almost one year (since March 2017 to now). Their developers has demonstrated their professional capabilities to keep to project move forward, in contrast to recent masternoded-projects released during the last one or two months. Most of recent projects likely scam ones, their developers simply/ only promised and they have done nothing for their projects after launch. No whitepaper, no roadmap, and if have them, very vague roadmap, and whitepaper.

In Solaris, I strongly believe.
Amidoman

Activity: 165
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:04:24 AM

I know about the project when it started to swap from Nist5 to xevan. I think that Solaris is one of the most potential and reliable projects which included masternodes in their projects during the period of almost one year (since March 2017 to now). Their developers has demonstrated their professional capabilities to keep to project move forward, in contrast to recent masternoded-projects released during the last one or two months. Most of recent projects likely scam ones, their developers simply/ only promised and they have done nothing for their projects after launch. No whitepaper, no roadmap, and if have them, very vague roadmap, and whitepaper.

In Solaris, I strongly believe.

Strongly agree. It was the main coin I have mined for over two months now and I regret I didn't know about it in March 2017 however the dumpers helped me build a strong portfolio and make a lot of money. I try to give it as an example to all who dump unnecessarily - we could all make more money if you are patient and sell higher. All of us. I understand taking profits but sometimes a few more hours mean 10% more. To be honest current dump on Solaris brings me 20-30% profit a day just from buying the dump and reselling on every exchange.
DNADavid

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:50:15 PM

Hi all ... I did a mistake, and I am trying to find out, if that can be corrected or not. Without any prior knowledge I was trying to transfer 10 XLR to 10 zXLR, but without the prior wallet configuration. For a moment zXLR was visible in the wallet, but currently no zXLR is shown in the wallet anymore. I do not know if I did something else, however, the only thing I can find now is the transaction in the Explorer with anonymous beneficiary of those 10zXLR, but not myself.

Can you, please, let me know if this can be recovered, and if yes, how?

Thak you very much for your help!
Jchardin

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:29:09 PM

Hi all ... I did a mistake, and I am trying to find out, if that can be corrected or not. Without any prior knowledge I was trying to transfer 10 XLR to 10 zXLR, but without the prior wallet configuration. For a moment zXLR was visible in the wallet, but currently no zXLR is shown in the wallet anymore. I do not know if I did something else, however, the only thing I can find now is the transaction in the Explorer with anonymous beneficiary of those 10zXLR, but not myself.

No harm done, you simply have to wait until zXLR is active in April.  If you look at the ANN message, it says ZeroSolaris (zerocoin implementation) starting at block 262596 ~ 13 April 
DNADavid

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:11:04 PM

No harm done, you simply have to wait until zXLR is active in April.  If you look at the ANN message, it says ZeroSolaris (zerocoin implementation) starting at block 262596 ~ 13 April 

Great, thank you for positive feedback :-) So just to be sure - does that mean my zXLR will appear automatically in my wallet in April, or do I have to do any further configurations, like for example stated here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rWTGHckqV740FH2t4Lfe_gjhM-bjex46nmwhMTGVLvU/edit? Or is this only for Masternode? Thank you!
imjustagirl

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:15:39 PM

Relax, the coins are still there in your wallet.
You should see them in zXLR control (under mint status window). Nobody could have spent your zXLR, because it's not enabled yet.
Or simply open up console and type "exportzerocoins true", it will show your transaction of minting zXLR. Unfortunately, there is no going back until April 13th, you cannot spend them. Good news, the price should increase once XLR moves from PoW to PoS  Smiley

1JPnqMd1Q43L3KbZ7SoTSdRCD2aLj2sikF Tip Me!
Jchardin

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:27:59 PM

Great, thank you for positive feedback :-) So just to be sure - does that mean my zXLR will appear automatically in my wallet in April, or do I have to do any further configurations, like for example stated here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rWTGHckqV740FH2t4Lfe_gjhM-bjex46nmwhMTGVLvU/edit? Or is this only for Masternode? Thank you!

This doc describes updating your wallet to the version that supports zXLR.  Are you at v2.4.0 on the wallet where you minted the zXLR?  If so, then you should be all set to go.  Just wait until we hit block 262596 and you should be able to spend your coins.
DNADavid

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:09:10 PM

This doc describes updating your wallet to the version that supports zXLR.  Are you at v2.4.0 on the wallet where you minted the zXLR?  If so, then you should be all set to go.  Just wait until we hit block 262596 and you should be able to spend your coins.

Unfortunately not :-( I transferred XLR to zXLR in version 2.3.2.0 and only after that realised new version is available. I also tried what imjustagirl proposed, but it looks bad :-( Here is the printscreen:

https://www.imgup.cz/images/2018/03/05/solaris01.jpg
https://www.imgup.cz/images/2018/03/05/solaris02d2ff49c55c246c8a.jpg
https://www.imgup.cz/images/2018/03/05/solaris03.jpg

Anyway I will relax today - I will have a beer, and know for the future not to do anything I do not understand to :-)
andiagung

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:40:38 PM

New to the masternode thing. Since I dont have enough for a complete MN. Is a coin, other than for speculative reasons, only an interesting asset to people who want to become a MN?
tientien22

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:41:57 PM

New to the masternode thing. Since I dont have enough for a complete MN. Is a coin, other than for speculative reasons, only an interesting asset to people who want to become a MN?
No. For one, as Larp already mentioned, Solaris is funding a crypto currency exchange development and will be involved with it. This will bring benefits to the Solaris holders (Masternodes and Stakers) in form of trading fee dividens on the exchange.
Solaris will also be a base market with different pairings, brining more liquidity to it.
eduardocastellano

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:42:30 PM

No. For one, as Larp already mentioned, Solaris is funding a crypto currency exchange development and will be involved with it. This will bring benefits to the Solaris holders (Masternodes and Stakers) in form of trading fee dividens on the exchange.
Solaris will also be a base market with different pairings, brining more liquidity to it.
Other plans are there as well, but one step a time is what matters.
In roughly 5 weeks time you will be able to Stake your coins if you don't have enough for a masternode.
rayazasheva

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:42:46 PM

When the time comes to stake you need to have a wallet open 24/7 best way to do this in my opinion would be to use a raspberry pi wallet. They are very cheap easy to setup and use hardly any power or space.
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: