Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:37:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we bring back the masternode feature to Solaris?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥SOLARIS PLATFORM [XLR] 💥Swapping to FinaToken  (Read 308797 times)
hp162133

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:27:38 AM

I completely agree. Showing low buy orders from CE isn't really proving anything. We still have Kucoin and Cryptobridge and it is easy to spread the whole masternode sale over the three exchanges.
Also people seem to be less interested in buying solaris now than before the price dropped. I remember huge buy orders at 0.0012 xlr and not so many at the moment which seems strange, right? You could think it is a great opportunity to buy cheap and set up a masternode but it is actually not. I think investors fear the price will drop even more so the only way to get back on track is to hold, not to dump. We should go back to 0.001 - 0.0015 to keep solaris profitable and interesting investment.
OMG, that is basic human instinct. Buy at high, sell at low. FOMO at high, panic at low. Nevertheless, smart investors will know which price range and which time they should open their purses and buy more, accumulate more potential coins into their portfolios. It is perfect time for someone who want to own Solaris for long-term. Buy it now if you interested. Please don't hesitate too much and lose your great opportunity.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr_Burst

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:41:40 PM

I completely agree. Showing low buy orders from CE isn't really proving anything. We still have Kucoin and Cryptobridge and it is easy to spread the whole masternode sale over the three exchanges.
Also people seem to be less interested in buying solaris now than before the price dropped. I remember huge buy orders at 0.0012 xlr and not so many at the moment which seems strange, right? You could think it is a great opportunity to buy cheap and set up a masternode but it is actually not. I think investors fear the price will drop even more so the only way to get back on track is to hold, not to dump. We should go back to 0.001 - 0.0015 to keep solaris profitable and interesting investment.
OMG, that is basic human instinct. Buy at high, sell at low. FOMO at high, panic at low. Nevertheless, smart investors will know which price range and which time they should open their purses and buy more, accumulate more potential coins into their portfolios. It is perfect time for someone who want to own Solaris for long-term. Buy it now if you interested. Please don't hesitate too much and lose your great opportunity.

A smart investor will not buy in a falling market.
Why buy now, when in a week it will be cheaper ... and then even cheaper ... and more
3Bullion

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:33:16 PM

A promising project, I love it. When the new launch signature campaign Solaris? I wish you good luck!
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 09:27:32 PM

Why buy now, when in a week it will be cheaper ... and then even cheaper ... and more

A smart investor will buy when price is down and sell when price is high. And will continue do this every time.
Amidoman

Activity: 165
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:13:58 PM

A smart investor will buy when price is down and sell when price is high. And will continue do this every time.

Finally a normal person as I started thinking only weirdos stayed here. Yes - I would never buy when the price is falling however I aleays buy cheaper and sell for more. Many today's opportunities were wiped out a while ago but new opportunties are coming.
I hope the market will finally recover as I think all this crypto has a huge potential and Solaris seems to be one of the most stable of them.
mrboo88

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:06:44 AM

Finally a normal person as I started thinking only weirdos stayed here. Yes - I would never buy when the price is falling however I aleays buy cheaper and sell for more. Many today's opportunities were wiped out a while ago but new opportunties are coming.
I hope the market will finally recover as I think all this crypto has a huge potential and Solaris seems to be one of the most stable of them.
yeah, should be careful when buying in bear market and should be smart to avoid dead-cat-bounce. It will lead to dramatic losts if we fall into traps.
However, I think it is good time to buy more SOLARIS. This coin will make us rich ^^
Mr_Burst

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:48:54 AM

yeah, should be careful when buying in bear market and should be smart to avoid dead-cat-bounce. It will lead to dramatic losts if we fall into traps.
However, I think it is good time to buy more SOLARIS. This coin will make us rich ^^

Nonono! Now it is necessary to sell, in order to buy back several times cheaper in a few weeks
dungp3132

Activity: 274
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:22:55 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 05:56:27 AM by dungp3132

Nonono! Now it is necessary to sell, in order to buy back several times cheaper in a few weeks
Yeah, sounds good but it's much more better if you sell your coins directly to me. Which price do you want to sell? How many coins do you want to sell off? Please stop fudding, dude. Only foolish investors, traders sell their Solaris coins at such low price.
In contrast, smart investors will do reversely what you suggested in your thread. Buying more, accumulating more, and having happy, profitable investments.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:47:43 AM
Merited by Amidoman (1)

Some rules to follow and respect, for each currency you want to buy, both in a bull and bear market:

1) Never try to buy all the coins you want at once, but try to make more purchases over several days

2) do not try to take or guess the bottom or the top of the market .... you will never succeed and you will almost certainly be whipped

3) when you sold your coins do not cry if they continue to grow .... you could not know it and you sold profitably. Be happy and watch other coins!

4) after purchase do not leave your coin on the exchanges if you do not have to trade continuously

5) respect your ideas before buying and not pursuing the market, otherwise you will lose money

Buy SOLARIS and HOLD  Wink
Imperator69

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:20:38 PM

this could be the 1x1 of Crypto eco system
Amidoman

Activity: 165
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:09:06 PM

Some rules to follow and respect, for each currency you want to buy, both in a bull and bear market:

1) Never try to buy all the coins you want at once, but try to make more purchases over several days

2) do not try to take or guess the bottom or the top of the market .... you will never succeed and you will almost certainly be whipped

3) when you sold your coins do not cry if they continue to grow .... you could not know it and you sold profitably. Be happy and watch other coins!

4) after purchase do not leave your coin on the exchanges if you do not have to trade continuously

5) respect your ideas before buying and not pursuing the market, otherwise you will lose money

Buy SOLARIS and HOLD  Wink

Another smart post, really. I completely agree however I am not a HODLER yet and probably will never be as like I mentioned before - trading brings me a lot more at the moment. I will maybe regret if Solaris price jumps to 50$ overnight while I can't see it happening as it happened in January but no problem, I will continue trading at 50$ then. None of us knows where this is going. The current market situation feared me to the point I almost sold all my BTC on Coinbase yesterday but I decided to trade one more day and what happened? BTC 17% up since yesterday... I decided before to stop thinking about the BCTC/$ exchange rate and just concentrate on making more and more BTC which is what I do. As mentioned before - Solaris helped me a lot in it. Believe or not I did not put a penny in my portfolio other than electricity which is already paid for 2 years ahead (the cost of running my small rig, I sold enough BTC over a month ago to cover this cost for two years ahead). My current portfolio started with one Solaris just before New Year. Mining, trading, mining and trading again. XLR, BCPT on Kucoin, then Mun and TUN on Stocks Exchange, then I gave up Solaris for over a month to try Nicechash - mainly Mun and BWK which worked a dream. I got back to SOlaris about a month ago and I can tell you I could set up a few Solaris masternodes now. Nicehash is risky, I don't know what the XLR price will be like in the future so worried about the Masternode ROI so trading seems like the only sustainable source of profits which are amazing even while others dump Solaris as there are still those who want to invest and buy for a little more than the dumped price.
I don't need to say that because my portfolio keeps growing the profits are bigger each time too.
I love this project not only because of the profit it brought me but because it is very good and I can see now the work put in it. I mined and traded so many other coins I know a lot about many and none of them seemed to be as good and to have as much potential. I only wish that Kucoin and CE lowered their withdrawal fees as they seem far to high and I have to trade LTC or DGB from time to time to transfer funds cheaper.
XLR fees seem pretty high too if you have about 10XLR or less. It is not much of a problem to me now but it used to be when I was only starting. 0.1 XLR fee is a lot when trying to send 1 XLR anywhere, even back to the wallet.
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:09:50 PM

Roughly what is the APR that this coin will stake at?  I have 250 XLR, will this garner enough weight to make it worthwhile?  Some POS coins that I have like Stratis will take years to stake so im hoping this one will be different.
Mr_Burst

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:16:44 PM

Budget proposal fee reduced from 50 XLR to 5 XLR.

Who understood what this means?
Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:39:43 PM

It means that it now costs 5 XLR to submit a budget proposal as a masternode owner, rather then 50 XLR.
SSowellSVT

Activity: 285
Merit: 101

https://genesisnetwork.io/

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 10:48:43 PM

It means that it now costs 5 XLR to submit a budget proposal as a masternode owner, rather then 50 XLR.
Rocket science and things.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 11:00:08 PM

Roughly what is the APR that this coin will stake at?  I have 250 XLR, will this garner enough weight to make it worthwhile?  Some POS coins that I have like Stratis will take years to stake so im hoping this one will be different.

I think 250 XLR should get you a stake each week once PoS is enabled. PoS and masternodes will be shared 90% of the distributed to the person staking and masternodes. So I'm not sure what the APR will be as there is no mention of this anywhere, well I couldn't find it anywhere so if someone knows please let us know.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
GlobalProtection

Activity: 552
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:57:54 AM

I have AVAST virus protector installed on my computer, and when I try and set up the developers wallet, AVAST goes crazy and will not permit the opening of the Solaris wallet. It gives me a big warning. At the same time I am downloading the Spectre coin wallet and AVAST does not react to that one. It allows that one to be downloaded and synced.

Is the Solaris developer wallet safe?

Please tell me if you have had any problems with it being infected.

Which wallet URL should I use to download the Solaris developers wallet?

Thank you,

G.P.

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
Mr_Burst

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:55:39 AM

Each owner of masternode has to pay 5 XLR for starting work? Huh Huh Huh
psihotoc

Activity: 683
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:00:36 PM

What do you think for the price in April? And will not affect whether the news about the anonymous coins on the Zero output of the Protocol?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
haitham_elaraby

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:39:08 PM

Hi guys >> please help me ... I can not open my XLR wallet, everytime i try to open it i get this message:

"Failed reading from database. pcoinsTip best block is not correct. The block database is in an inconsistent state and may cause issues in the future.To force start use -forcestart" as shown in this link:

https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/33915125/33154603-4d4002aa-cf9e-11e7-9691-25ef5b3770ff.PNG

and then this message:

"Solaris-qt.exe has stopped working" ... close program.

How can i fix this problem?

By the way; I get the same problem after installing the new version of XLR wallet v.2.5.0.0

Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: