Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:20:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinDash - Operating System For Crypto Assets  (Read 73075 times)
douinaho

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:23:22 PM

now the token's price is low.. i want to why the price down.and i also want to know  if the token will be added on bittrex or others ?what   news about it?
I have already said the price of dump in bounty has been distributed to bounty hunters, that is why the price drops, information about the market that I know is, there is someone who asks when CDT is listed in the bigger market they just answer, we can not give Information about the bigger exchange, that's the answer from my coindash team thinking there must be suprisedari team, so for next week or 3 weeks ahead I'm sure the market will add coindash Cheesy
nopedope89
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:37:28 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2017, 01:14:28 PM by nopedope89

New markets we enter. Even if it is not Bittrex, it will even be liqui or hitbtc. Hopefully processing hitbtc opens.

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
reserter

Activity: 485
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:15:53 PM

Hi sir. If you have been distributing your CDT coins evenly to the supporters of bounty twitter and facebook campaign project, because I have my check in myether wallet not yet listed,
What should I do?? Please let me know. Thanks.
luckykitty

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:30:45 AM

"CDT will be listed on more Chinese exchanges. ​​​​", said the CPO of Coindash.
CageKennylz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:48:31 AM

Can't seem to find info on total and circulating supply of token?
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:10:33 AM

the website was hacked ,and the bounty has a lots problem.
funny dev team!lol
Yes, it was happened with CoinDash. But they have solved their problem, investors already got their tokens including almost of all bounty hunters, and  soon CDT wll be up to the moon. How does it sounds?

what problem they solved? i see just one problem and that was the hack! and they solved nothing! no infos nothing! if it was not a inside job they still dont know how they got hacked... so how they can be save and dont get hacked again??
tell me what they solved to get not again hacked? go tell me oh wait they FIXED NOTHING... LOL

Man, you're still here?  What a joke you are.  Yes, there was a hack and the team still distributed the CDT to everyone.  Even those who sent it to the "fake" address.  If it was an inside job, why is the team still here?  Why don't they just shut down the project and run away with the money?  

because so many people still trust and why should they run away? so everyone know they scam. now they can make still legal actions to get more money without any risk to go into jail. u understand or is it to much for you?

and tell me why should they not give cdt to the people who sent to the false adress? CDT is a fucking token they made it for free so they lose nothing if they give it around. the coindash team is still holding some 100 million tokens. just waiting for the dump before the people who hold the coins now to get some % in some months. thats the only reason why the token is now ab. just wait this tokens are worthless  Roll Eyes

just the ico without hack was pure bullshit. they calculated with a price of 150$ (with bonus!) and the price of eth was just for quick time that low during and befor ico at 170-200$ so they cant math they can nothing.

No one who participated in the ICO is complaining.  Looks like the only ones complaining are the ones who didn't invest, like yourself.  Give it up man.

omg you are the best man. good luck getting scamed in the future Wink dont say i dont warned you guys after you bitches go cry. just give it a year.

Just worry about yourself.  I'm in a good situation.  Cryptocurrency has been very good to me.  I've invested in many successful projects and CDT will add to my list.   Smiley
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:55:45 AM

This might be the best ico ever, after so many bad situations Dev team came out like champion.Gotta congrats those people and admire their ambition on this.Thank you CDT Team you guys rocked this house really good.

FAIL XD

you heart about Binance Coin. that was a succesfull ico. your dev team are just scamers  Cheesy

the website was hacked ,and the bounty has a lots problem.
funny dev team!lol
Yes, it was happened with CoinDash. But they have solved their problem, investors already got their tokens including almost of all bounty hunters, and  soon CDT wll be up to the moon. How does it sounds?

what problem they solved? i see just one problem and that was the hack! and they solved nothing! no infos nothing! if it was not a inside job they still dont know how they got hacked... so how they can be save and dont get hacked again??
tell me what they solved to get not again hacked? go tell me oh wait they FIXED NOTHING... LOL

Man, you're still here?  What a joke you are.  Yes, there was a hack and the team still distributed the CDT to everyone.  Even those who sent it to the "fake" address.  If it was an inside job, why is the team still here?  Why don't they just shut down the project and run away with the money?  

because so many people still trust and why should they run away? so everyone know they scam. now they can make still legal actions to get more money without any risk to go into jail. u understand or is it to much for you?

and tell me why should they not give cdt to the people who sent to the false adress? CDT is a fucking token they made it for free so they lose nothing if they give it around. the coindash team is still holding some 100 million tokens. just waiting for the dump before the people who hold the coins now to get some % in some months. thats the only reason why the token is now ab. just wait this tokens are worthless  Roll Eyes

just the ico without hack was pure bullshit. they calculated with a price of 150$ (with bonus!) and the price of eth was just for quick time that low during and befor ico at 170-200$ so they cant math they can nothing.

No one who participated in the ICO is complaining.  Looks like the only ones complaining are the ones who didn't invest, like yourself.  Give it up man.

omg you are the best man. good luck getting scamed in the future Wink dont say i dont warned you guys after you bitches go cry. just give it a year.

Just worry about yourself.  I'm in a good situation.  Cryptocurrency has been very good to me.  I've invested in many successful projects and CDT will add to my list.   Smiley

haha i see XD im worry that i made some hundred thousand euro over last weeks yeah Cheesy
cryptocurrency was very good for you^^ HAHAHA.. IF it was realy that good in the last time you will now not support scamers.

you are like the bastards who say in investor based games. if the dev pays it is legit and ref newbie and if someone say they will scam you in future you are one of that people who will say no he paid me he is legit.. than some weeks later they come back crying lost all money XD
phucbot93

Activity: 201

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:02:02 AM

the price is drop last week. Does dev have any plan to list in the new exchange?? It is high sell order due to the distributiom of bounty.
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:03:11 AM

"CDT will be listed on more Chinese exchanges. ​​​​", said the CPO of Coindash.

It is very good news indeed because Bittrex is becoming unreachable due to heavy load which they seem unable to handle at the moment. I think Chinese exchanges have lot of liquidity and also will be bets replacement as they are more welcoming than old exchanges. CDT will see huge response in those markets.
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:34:44 PM

What's the total supply?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:42:04 PM

What's the total supply?

Total supply was 1 billion but some large portion of this will be locked for some period of time. I don't remember well but need to dig well again that how many tokens are in circulation actually. But Beta testing is going on with more than 6.5 k users registered for testing. You can check more details there on official site.
c0in_junkie

Activity: 521

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:23:28 PM

CoinDash weekly update 21. August.

CoinDash NEO joint development and coming integration — CoinDash is excited to announce an upcoming joint development effort and integration with one of the rising stars in the crypto space globally and the first successful ICO project in China, NEO. Since our inception we have targeted the Chinese market as a major growth engine for our company. NEO (previously known as Antshares) is CoinDash’s first partner in the local market and will be one of the first Blockchains integrated to our ecosystem. More details about our partnership and shared goals will be revealed on a separate release later this week.

https://blog.coindash.io/coindash-weekly-update-august-21nd-d44fbc90de9b
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:30:37 PM

CoinDash NEO joint development and coming integration — CoinDash is excited to announce an upcoming joint development effort and integration with one of the rising stars in the crypto space globally and the first successful ICO project in China, NEO. Since our inception we have targeted the Chinese market as a major growth engine for our company. NEO (previously known as Antshares) is CoinDash’s first partner in the local market and will be one of the first Blockchains integrated to our ecosystem. More details about our partnership and shared goals will be revealed on a separate release later this week.

That is big news Coindash will get stable path of growth after this kind of positive news. NEO is also hot project at the moment still have very good sign of growth in coming I believe this strategic partnership will be fruitful for both communities.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:55:16 PM

That is big news Coindash will get stable path of growth after this kind of positive news. NEO is also hot project at the moment still have very good sign of growth in coming I believe this strategic partnership will be fruitful for both communities.

This is huge news for the CoinDash project!  CoinDash will shut up all the non believers and trolls with this legit partnership.  Price will reflect this once China is awake in a few hours.  The time to pick up cheap CDT's is now. 
saiscoin

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

The Alt Whisperer

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:13:05 AM

My friend keeps on telling me about this. Maybe Ishould pull the trigger tonight.

YGung

Activity: 318

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:21:39 AM

Not here to spread FUD, just serious question, did the hack lead to any of the dates on the roadmap being pushed back? 

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
niceli

Activity: 197
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:37:09 AM

What do you think could be in reach for CDT once the bounty dust settles? 0.30$-0.50$?
luckykitty

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:28:11 AM

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/GTc012AL--OkH7TIWdH3vw

Chinese weekly update.
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:54:21 AM

What do you think could be in reach for CDT once the bounty dust settles? 0.30$-0.50$?
yea sure why not. look what happened to adx when they partnered with neo, adx price skyrocketed. i think same can happen with cdt, $1 is also possible.
luckykitty

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:56:47 AM

NEO is a huge success, so will Coindash be. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: