Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:22:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to invest.  (Read 25044 times)
leyton11

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:38:12 PM

Now is the right time to invest by buying bitcoins, bitcoin prices are now down trend, and I predict bitcoin prices will rise again until the end of the year, maybe could reach $ 5000, i hope so
Oh, I think that too! Now the price of Bitcoin is adjusted and we can buy it if past time not have opportunity buy it with cheap price. Sure, the price can hit 5000$ when Bitcoin HardFolk and Segwit success, maybe in end 2017 or begin 2018

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:57:57 PM

Now is the right time to invest by buying bitcoins, bitcoin prices are now down trend, and I predict bitcoin prices will rise again until the end of the year, maybe could reach $ 5000, i hope so
yes i think it too, now will be the best time to buy bitcoin, i planned to buy bitcoin or if i have been earned bitcoin now i am planning to save it to my wallet and never withdraw it, i will make that as my long term investment for my future use.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:04:41 PM

yes i think it too, now will be the best time to buy bitcoin, i planned to buy bitcoin or if i have been earned bitcoin now i am planning to save it to my wallet and never withdraw it, i will make that as my long term investment for my future use.
Today the market of crypto currency is very feverish, And at this moment one can very well catch time to buy a good amount of current crypto currency. Maybe other altcoin will pay attention to this, but I would prefer to buy Bitcoin if it drops a little. The fact is that soon the Bitcoin course will go up and time will be lost.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:09:16 PM

Today the market of crypto currency is very feverish, And at this moment one can very well catch time to buy a good amount of current crypto currency. Maybe other altcoin will pay attention to this, but I would prefer to buy Bitcoin if it drops a little. The fact is that soon the Bitcoin course will go up and time will be lost.

It's already dropping, the right time to buy Bitcoins. In my opinion, to buy altcoins now is a waste of money as you can make much more profit with the instability of Bitcoin price. Watch the charts and when the price start increasing again you buy on that moment and hold. In few days it will be already possible to make profit, if you want, by selling the BTCs more expensive.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:25:07 PM

I think the option to buy bitcoin again is open for us. Bitcoin price is crashing and some find this a golden opportunity to buy some or accumulate in one big buy. I myself is buying bitcoin now and little by little try to accumulate at least 1 full BTC in my wallet. I think bitmain has caused a FUD causing the price to dip. Anyways, chances are that the price can rebound to at least 3000$ IMHO so I'm stocking up bitcoin now.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 08:10:58 PM

It's already dropping, the right time to buy Bitcoins. In my opinion, to buy altcoins now is a waste of money as you can make much more profit with the instability of Bitcoin price. Watch the charts and when the price start increasing again you buy on that moment and hold. In few days it will be already possible to make profit, if you want, by selling the BTCs more expensive

Have you actually tried trading altcoins?

Obviously, I refer to major ones, such as Litecoin (which I'm trading nowadays) and Dogecoin (which is a joke but still quite tradable anyway, and which I successfully traded in the past). If you are looking for volatility, their volatility exceeds Bitcoin's by a good margin, while their price (at least, Litecoin price) follows the price of Bitcoin pretty tight (I refer to correlation here), so you are sort of insured from unexpected crashes (if these crashes don't come from Bitcoin itself, or course)

Salazarian

Activity: 440

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:29:24 PM

I think the option to buy bitcoin again is open for us. Bitcoin price is crashing and some find this a golden opportunity to buy some or accumulate in one big buy. I myself is buying bitcoin now and little by little try to accumulate at least 1 full BTC in my wallet. I think bitmain has caused a FUD causing the price to dip. Anyways, chances are that the price can rebound to at least 3000$ IMHO so I'm stocking up bitcoin now.
i also think so the price of bitcoin is trading below 2300 USD therefor it is the best time to buy bitcoin right now, the price of bitcoin is really trading too much low as compare to the potential of bitcoin, i am sure that the price if bitcoin is going to get the accelerator very soon, and then we will not be able to buy bitcoin in the present time. so i can suggest that the present time is the best time for investment in bitcoin .

chalkboard17

Activity: 484

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:04:13 PM

I do agree so. And you do not need to hope young men, keep holding your bitcoin and it will soon hit $3500 and then $5000 in the near future. People still want to use bitcoin because it is original and easy to use

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 12:10:35 AM

It's already dropping, the right time to buy Bitcoins. In my opinion, to buy altcoins now is a waste of money as you can make much more profit with the instability of Bitcoin price. Watch the charts and when the price start increasing again you buy on that moment and hold. In few days it will be already possible to make profit, if you want, by selling the BTCs more expensive

Obviously, I refer to major ones, such as Litecoin (which I'm trading nowadays) and Dogecoin (which is a joke but still quite tradable anyway, and which I successfully traded in the past). If you are looking for volatility, their volatility exceeds Bitcoin's by a good margin, while their price (at least, Litecoin price) follows the price of Bitcoin pretty tight (I refer to correlation here), so you are sort of insured from unexpected crashes (if these crashes don't come from Bitcoin itself, or course)

I'm not trading Altcoins, I don't want to exchange BTCs into an Altcoin and lose an opportunity of profit when BTC prices increases a lot or when it drops a lot, so I prefer to keep the money only in Bitcoins, safer Crypto-Currency. To say the truth, I'm not checking the price of Altcoins very much, but as you say LTC is having a high volatility I will give a look on it, maybe it could be nice to try.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 12:21:28 AM

The best time to invest is when bitcoin price goes down,just like what happening these days, one great opportunity to buy lots of bitcoin when the price is still cheap and can afford by now.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 12:37:40 AM

Yes this time is the best time to buy bitcoin, earlier bitcoins decreases its value and continues to decrease a bit, if only i have money i will buy bitcoins why? I believe that when this year end it will bigger and it will be huge. Thats the thing that others believes too, it is the value will be when this year ends.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 12:47:21 AM

The best time to invest is when bitcoin price goes down,just like what happening these days, one great opportunity to buy lots of bitcoin when the price is still cheap and can afford by now.
Then we buy bitcoin when the price is go up, repeat. We can grow our capital by this way but this not easy. We have to pay more attention in chart. It is better if we have a group that will help each other, even the group can be a big whales if we work together.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:11:11 AM

Then we buy bitcoin when the price is go up, repeat. We can grow our capital by this way but this not easy. We have to pay more attention in chart. It is better if we have a group that will help each other, even the group can be a big whales if we work together.

I think in doing tading does not require group to do analysis and also trading activity,for me am less effective.
because with group of course we have to look for agreement about trade transaction which will be done and surely will many idea appear.
I think carefully analyzing and confidence to open a transaction is a valuable capital in trading activity.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:38:15 AM

Everyday is the best time to invest you just need to be carefull on what you're buying ofcourse always remember the basic thing in trading buy low sell high. You can't tell which time is the best that's why every time is the best time to invest just don't regret it there always just 2 outcome gain or loss so have some patience and remember this words okay. You gain some, You lose some as long as the Outcome Is Income.

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 10:15:17 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 10:39:18 AM by deisik

I'm not trading Altcoins, I don't want to exchange BTCs into an Altcoin and lose an opportunity of profit when BTC prices increases a lot or when it drops a lot, so I prefer to keep the money only in Bitcoins, safer Crypto-Currency. To say the truth, I'm not checking the price of Altcoins very much, but as you say LTC is having a high volatility I will give a look on it, maybe it could be nice to try.  Smiley

Yeah, you should have definitely looked into it

If you did, you would have earned like 3x if you bought litecoins at 30 dollars per piece as was the price back then (provided you would have sold the coins somewhere over 90 dollars later). If you then had entered Bitcoin again at the July lowest of below 3,000 dollars per bitcoin, you would have again made over 2x. The lesson to take home is that we should not discard any of the major coins (Bitcoin included) since moving your capital from one of these coins to another at the right time lets you earn simply insane profits

Eroanwan

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:22:43 AM

It's already dropping, the right time to buy Bitcoins. In my opinion, to buy altcoins now is a waste of money as you can make much more profit with the instability of Bitcoin price. Watch the charts and when the price start increasing again you buy on that moment and hold. In few days it will be already possible to make profit, if you want, by selling the BTCs more expensive.

I don't think its dropping you must wait for bitcoin to lose 2k of his price. Untill then don't buy it because its now worth a lot if you are now investing. You are giving your money out.

I would invest when its around 4k again i think bitcoin will fall in the near future very hard.
Teemotje

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:50:09 AM

If its dropping i would make my investment because i know that bitcoin will recover back. I have some bitcoins but its not enough to make a lot of profit from my investment.
Bitcoin can also get very high i will sell then my coins. I think that this will be the nicest.
Daydog

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:56:38 AM

Definitely investing a long long time ago is the best time to invest. But we can't look back and cry over spilled milk, also to think on why didn't think or know of that before. We can focus in the present, now is the best time to invest and look forward for the profit in the future. By the looks of bitcoin on how it is progressing, the trend is upward if not so large but bit by bit, we can assume that investments today will be valuable in the future.
I agree and if you really want to make more bitcoin then the best time to invest right now is to wait for the value of bitcoin to drop because then you will make far more bitcoin then if you invest in it right now.
wideshut

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:32:18 AM

Best time to invest is when BTC is low  Roll Eyes
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:38:18 PM

I think the best time to invest is when the prices are low. And also, I think the best investment is the investment you make with your own decisions. Although there are many speculations, you have to make your investment choices just on your own.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: