Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:44:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to invest.  (Read 25052 times)
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:51:47 PM

I think the best time to invest is when the prices are low. And also, I think the best investment is the investment you make with your own decisions. Although there are many speculations, you have to make your investment choices just on your own.

everyone knows best time to invest when the price is low. but we don't know at what price can be said to be low, because we won't know what will happen in next year. While this looks expensive, but if the next few years the prices will be more than the current price. But if you look a few years ago, this price looks very expensive. so I think anytime is the best time to invest, because we can't guess a price, but we can see the sign if price will increase.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:03:56 PM

we know that bitcoin prices are now very expensive. but for the future the price would be more expensive again. then I think to be able to invest bitcoin now and will give big advantage in the future

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:26:45 PM

we know that bitcoin prices are now very expensive. but for the future the price would be more expensive again. then I think to be able to invest bitcoin now and will give big advantage in the future
I agree to that we are going to have a big advantage in the future because the payments in the future might be supported bitcoin and we can use bitcoin to pay things easily and in that time, the price of bitcoin is also more expensive that before so we can spend more money without getting a huge decrease of amount of bitcoin in our bitcoin wallet which is pretty awesome.
johnextman852

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:29:35 PM

We always say that this time is the best time to invest bitcoin because we don't know what will happen in the future performance of btc and other ico. Enjoying the continuous rate of growing btc value will give investors a good chance to earn more money.

Bornien

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:12:22 PM

The bets time to invest would be if it goes down and you can buy more than 1 for the same price at it is now and then you should wait an buy a lot my friend invest 40k and got 1.5 millions if you invest more than that you will get more than that.
DerDerrick

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:57:45 PM

The best time to invest in some coins if its dropping, because all the coins here now are unstable they will surely drop so you better buy them and sell them when they have recoverd.

I know many people that do this way to make money from it.
shillberting

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:22:57 PM

The best time to invest is when everybody else is curling up like a ball and trying to stay whole. Ie when the blood is in the streets you buy that stuff up. Give it some time BTC should retrace and that is when you should look to buy some up.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:26:56 PM

if you want to invest in bitcoin, don't look at the value just invest, don't be fooled by the market swigs, there are only two things to do with bitcoin now that is buying and holding

keep buying no matter what the price it, and hold the rest, if you want to make more bitcoin from the one that you are hold, invest them in some other things like altcoin that have a great potential or mining

actually i never bought a single bitcoin, i like to generate them via mining, it's more anonymous for me, and more profitable, even if it's slower
You must keep on buying bitcoin no matter what the price is and you must hold for many years because it will help you to become rich. We all know that bitcoin is a good investment and you must grab it because having bitcoin or investing in bitcoin is an opportunity to have better future.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 07:00:28 PM

yes,it's diving .everytime it diving,will be the best time to invest in the BTC.

I agree with this since whenever the market price goes down some investors will tend to sell some or most of their bitcoins to cut their losses and prevent anymore income loss from their initial investments and that is if their speculations are correct but it has been proven through the past that these are mere panic sellings as bitcoins price goes back up again every dive and during this moment would be the best time to buy and hoard btc since its price are the lowest in that period.

real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:08:09 PM

I think the best time to invest is when the prices are low. And also, I think the best investment is the investment you make with your own decisions. Although there are many speculations, you have to make your investment choices just on your own.

everyone knows best time to invest when the price is low. but we don't know at what price can be said to be low, because we won't know what will happen in next year. While this looks expensive, but if the next few years the prices will be more than the current price. But if you look a few years ago, this price looks very expensive. so I think anytime is the best time to invest, because we can't guess a price, but we can see the sign if price will increase.

Yes, sometimes we can not understand that the prices are good to buy or not, but sometimes we can make good decisions according to their price characteristics. Of course the luck is a big affect on it, but we can not ignore the knowledge about the cryptocurrencies.
asadsiddiqui

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:09:38 PM

Yes, sometimes we can not understand that the prices are good to buy or not, but sometimes we can make good decisions according to their price characteristics. Of course the luck is a big affect on it, but we can not ignore the knowledge about the cryptocurrencies.
You have to figure out the bottom of the waves to choose the right moment to buy and the top of the waves to choose the right moment to sell.
tdrinker

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:13:09 PM

It is common knowledge to invest when prices are low and sell when they're high, the difficulty comes from trying to figure out if they are low or high right now, I would say that personally I don't use any real analysis I just go off real world news and try to figure out how that is currently effecting the market, for example it seemed pretty clear to me bitcoin fork being cancelled would lead to a price fall as many were holding for free coins.

magnum357

Activity: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:26:48 AM

The time to invest you invest as soon as possible like invest in bitcoin for a lower price.Just focus your time where you can earn and select the business company  have a good future for the company and investing,so that have a good future someday.
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:31:19 AM

Consider it is sure at 99,99% that the price will triple in the next three years, I would suggest you to blindly invest and absolutely do not look at the price charts. These are not for the faint hearthed and will only mislead you, make you panic and make you sell at a loss most of the time.
xebecstyx

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:33:23 AM

if you want to invest in bitcoin, don't look at the value just invest, don't be fooled by the market swigs, there are only two things to do with bitcoin now that is buying and holding

keep buying no matter what the price it, and hold the rest, if you want to make more bitcoin from the one that you are hold, invest them in some other things like altcoin that have a great potential or mining

actually i never bought a single bitcoin, i like to generate them via mining, it's more anonymous for me, and more profitable, even if it's slower

That' can be a doubtful leap of faith. However, I think that in business, you have to have the courage to dive it. I'm not saying that you should not study, research and prepare for it, but in any venture, there are always risks that come with it. Therefore, it would be a better move to just go for it first and then learn as you go. There are some things that you would learn better through experience anyway.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:38:19 AM

the primary strategy should be buying low and selling high, so buy when you predict the price would go up in future, then hold till a certain period and sell.
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:41:08 AM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?

The best time to invest is now. Why? Because the price of bitcoin is low and you can easily buy it because it is very affordable. But if you want to buy it cheaper than now, you can also wait for the time that bitcoin's price is lower than today's price. It is also up to you if you will buy bitcoin now or not since it is your money that you will going to spend to buy bitcoin.
AleksBozhinov

Activity: 117

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:24:44 PM

It was yesterday when btc was 5,5k, now up to the skies it goes
paulmusa25

Activity: 124
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:26:53 PM

For me, the best time to invest is when you earn money. Don't easily consume your money. Consume it wisely by investing.

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:53:21 PM

This is the problem with a lot of people, they only see the current price of bitcoin and they see the high price and think they cannot invest in bitcoin anymore but the truth is as we have seen in the last months is bitcoin is going to keep growing and those which invest right now are going to enjoy the benefits of their investment in the future, while those which don’t are going to regret it for the rest of their lives.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: