Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 04:20:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to invest.  (Read 25050 times)
bekareval

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:04:59 PM

if you want to invest in bitcoin, don't look at the value just invest, don't be fooled by the market swigs, there are only two things to do with bitcoin now that is buying and holding

keep buying no matter what the price it, and hold the rest, if you want to make more bitcoin from the one that you are hold, invest them in some other things like altcoin that have a great potential or mining

actually i never bought a single bitcoin, i like to generate them via mining, it's more anonymous for me, and more profitable, even if it's slower
This is the problem with a lot of people, they only see the current price of bitcoin and they see the high price and think they cannot invest in bitcoin anymore but the truth is as we have seen in the last months is bitcoin is going to keep growing and those which invest right now are going to enjoy the benefits of their investment in the future, while those which don’t are going to regret it for the rest of their lives.

I second this. When I started (not that far ago - August 13), the bitcoin price was just around 3800 and I thought if only i could have bought/invested few months earlier. I invested into mining around then and started getting very little in numbers. And within short time seeing the numbers go as high as 8000 I felt if only i could have bought more back then Tongue .. The crux of it being, there is no good time to invest in bitcoin. The time is now! don't worry about the numbers. invest the money you can afford to lose and don't worry, you'll see the numbers grow and grow and grow before even you know it!
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:24:39 PM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?
it is true that you mention, the best time to buy is when the price is low and sell when the price goes up. and most important of investing is you must carefully select what coins will be invested, such as altcoin or ico you have to see their thread, and how the path is ico.
darewaller

Activity: 2842
Merit: 639

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:45:46 AM

Definitely investing a long long time ago is the best time to invest. But we can't look back and cry over spilled milk, also to think on why didn't think or know of that before. We can focus in the present, now is the best time to invest and look forward for the profit in the future. By the looks of bitcoin on how it is progressing, the trend is upward if not so large but bit by bit, we can assume that investments today will be valuable in the future.
I agree and if you really want to make more bitcoin then the best time to invest right now is to wait for the value of bitcoin to drop because then you will make far more bitcoin then if you invest in it right now.
I will tell you about myself first of all I’m going to check the price of bitcoin every day when income to know that the price is low so then I buy bitcoin and then I start I keep on hold for some time when the price go high then I sell all my bitcoins and take a good profit from it so I hope everyone will do same like me because this process is easy and fast.

Loremipusum

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:56:08 AM

There is no best time to invest because it is just not possible to guess the best time to invest no one knows when you need to invest because no one knows when the price will go down or up so i believe it is not something like this.
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:10:41 AM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?

The best time to invest is now. The key is you know what your up to. Do a research about how to have good prediction of price. I agree that the present price of the bitcoin is fluctuating. But at the end of the day Bitcoin price rises.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:33:04 PM

The best time to invest is when the market is dumping because that is the time where the whales are planning for the next entry or move that they will engage and that is also when the shorters or day traders are selling their bitcoin and that is now the best time for us to invest or buy some bitcoin for long term investment or to get some bitcoin for a very cheap price which is good for both shorting and long term.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:43:08 AM

we know that bitcoin prices are now very expensive. but for the future the price would be more expensive again. then I think to be able to invest bitcoin now and will give big advantage in the future
Buying is better now but I suggest you may wait for some time. You are absolute right that in future the prices would be going far and far than now but recently, currently, prices are not in buying affordability. There must be some fork coming in next month or next couple of days. Prices will fall down a little so that would be the exact and precious time to buy bitcoin.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:36:27 PM

There is no best time to invest because it is just not possible to guess the best time to invest no one knows when you need to invest because no one knows when the price will go down or up so i believe it is not something like this.
There is in fact a right moment to buy Bitcoin but it’s very difficult to get it right which is why the most common advice in the forum is to buy bitcoin whenever you can afford it, don't worry too much about the price if you’re planning to hold for the long term.
Simon pasco

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:56:56 PM

I would like to have a long-term vision and say that we are always in the right period to invest
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:53:18 PM

The best time to invest is when the market is dumping because that is the time where the whales are planning for the next entry or move that they will engage and that is also when the shorters or day traders are selling their bitcoin and that is now the best time for us to invest or buy some bitcoin for long term investment or to get some bitcoin for a very cheap price which is good for both shorting and long term.
Exactly. Crisis times are the best times for investment. Especially if you want to earn money with money. It is hard to find a better time than crisis time.
Many altcoins are at their bottom prices right now. In cryptomarkets, of course, there is no bottom but the prices are very very cheap at the moment and we are not going to see these prices easily when the altcoin markets recover.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:08:36 PM

It was yesterday when btc was 5,5k, now up to the skies it goes
It willl drop surely, maybe not to 5,5k but it will and then just invest in it and get as much as you can.

jam22

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:17:17 AM

Today is the best time for investing in bitcoin.

daddypastes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:26:33 AM

if you want to invest in bitcoin, don't look at the value just invest, don't be fooled by the market swigs, there are only two things to do with bitcoin now that is buying and holding

keep buying no matter what the price it, and hold the rest, if you want to make more bitcoin from the one that you are hold, invest them in some other things like altcoin that have a great potential or mining

actually i never bought a single bitcoin, i like to generate them via mining, it's more anonymous for me, and more profitable, even if it's slower

i think it so today is the best time for investing in bitcoin,it will drop surely to make higher price.
weeman

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:44:31 AM

The Chinese have a saying: The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago (2009). The second best time is now.

Daily cost average your purchases and I think you should be good to go for the forseeable future.

OAX (http://goo.gl/qzea5t) - MARKET INTEGRATION PLATFORM - ANN (http://goo.gl/h9ZJHW) - BOUNTY ANN (http://goo.gl/g1aMJU)
Dine19

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:56:46 AM

Any time is the best time to invest bitcoin,if you invest today or tomorrow the bitcoin is the way you can do it your plan in your life like you dreams!!
Imman Mariano

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:17:54 AM

In the stock market, timing is nothing -- but time is everything
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:01:51 AM

Any time is the best time to invest bitcoin,if you invest today or tomorrow the bitcoin is the way you can do it your plan in your life like you dreams!!
Since the price is going up there is a chance that we can make enough profit in the future.
The only important thing is just we need to be focus on what we are doing and when we say of long term investment, we need to have
the patience to hold it for a longer period until the time will come that you will see a good profit when selling it.

zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:44:06 AM

For me the best time to invest is when the price is low. But in investing we need to study and do some research first for us to be successful on whatever investments we want, whether it is for short term or long term investment. It really involves money so we have to be cautious on everything.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:57:46 AM

Toughts?
The best time to invest bitcoin is when the time that the price of the bitcoin is still not expensive like in 2009. I believe that this time is also best time to invest our money in bitcoins.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:04:49 AM

The best time to invest is when they is stability in the system, to avoid higher  risk that associate with investment. Its good to invest but investment at the wrong time lead to frustration, so invest wisely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: