Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:41:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 56669 times)
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:39:38 AM

privacy is a very important thing in this era, this is clear, but I think this is not a reason why this project will go on or not. they have to protect people money in beetwen deposit and transaction. a reasonable amount of privacy is enough to protect private chat and so on.
This problem has already been addressed as The Block provides an escrow system, guaranteed by BitBoost. Buyers send payments to this escrow system. Payments are released to sellers only when goods have arrived as expected. Any disagreements will be handled through arbitration, further reducing risk. BitBoost's escrow system allows sellers to designate any provider they wish to serve as their escrow agent.

I've already read it on the page "features" from bitboost site. my message is more from users that to developers. you should concentrate on protect people money and business, not (just) private chat between buyers and sellers.
A project of this magnitude with reputable and accountable professionals in the team like Yessing who is the financial legal & regulatory expert, served as an advisor to the Ethereum Foundation and many others, I don't think they would come this far to beat traditional e-commerce stores just to mess it up carelessly without ensuring funds between buyers and sellers are guaranteed and secured.  If you are conversant with buying on ordinary traditional stores like Aliexpress then you should understand how this escrow play a very important part in the transaction, how much more a decentralized platform on blockchain championed by this project Bitboost.
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:42:13 AM

privacy is a very important thing in this era, this is clear, but I think this is not a reason why this project will go on or not. they have to protect people money in beetwen deposit and transaction. a reasonable amount of privacy is enough to protect private chat and so on.
This problem has already been addressed as The Block provides an escrow system, guaranteed by BitBoost. Buyers send payments to this escrow system. Payments are released to sellers only when goods have arrived as expected. Any disagreements will be handled through arbitration, further reducing risk. BitBoost's escrow system allows sellers to designate any provider they wish to serve as their escrow agent.

I've already read it on the page "features" from bitboost site. my message is more from users that to developers. you should concentrate on protect people money and business, not (just) private chat between buyers and sellers.

I read too something about it in the same page (I've posted a couple of weeks ago on this thread, am I right?). I'm sure developers are focusing themselves on this to guarantee a 100% safe place.

https://www.bitboost.net/features.php

I think this is the page that you're talking about. some features like arbitration will be released yet in the first live version (they are talking about the beta?) some further things after.

Yes, this is the page that I'm talking about. There is something not perfectly clear: they will introduce arbitration in the first live version, in order to protect buyers and sellers I suppose, but the reputation system will be introduced just later...  Huh

Sevinpays

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:46:22 AM

A project of this magnitude with reputable and accountable professionals in the team, I don't think they would come this far to beat traditional e-commerce stores just to mess it up carelessly without ensuring funds between buyers and sellers are guaranteed and secured.  If you are conversant with buying on ordinary traditional stores like Aliexpress then you should understand how this escrow play a very important part in the transaction, how much more a decentralized platform on blockchain championed by this project Bitboost.

this is just why I'm trying to move the conversation on this point: any information available to us users is tremendously useful. we need to better understand if they are competitive on the most important points and not just in people's perception, with private chat and similar stuff.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
PrinceShake

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:49:33 AM

I read too something about it in the same page (I've posted a couple of weeks ago on this thread, am I right?). I'm sure developers are focusing themselves on this to guarantee a 100% safe place.

I think this is the page that you're talking about. some features like arbitration will be released yet in the first live version (they are talking about the beta?) some further things after.

Yes, this is the page that I'm talking about. There is something not perfectly clear: they will introduce arbitration in the first live version, in order to protect buyers and sellers I suppose, but the reputation system will be introduced just later...  Huh

I wondering about the same thing. and something more: the provide aliases and private chat in the first version, so the identity of the user is completely unknown. this can make an arbitration very difficult!

enigmatical

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:50:29 AM

Yes that's what the published article says,  nevertheless it's all for the better, these improvements take time,  I believe this things would all fit in when the total package is complete
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:53:23 AM

I wondering about the same thing. and something more: the provide aliases and private chat in the first version, so the identity of the user is completely unknown. this can make an arbitration very difficult!

I just hope that some information about any users are stored in bitboost database, so if someone try to steal or something else he can be found. I just asking myself why the reputation will be not available from the first version.

Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:55:03 AM

Yes that's what the published article says,  nevertheless it's all for the better, these improvements take time,  I believe this things would all fit in when the total package is complete

let's wait and see. in this moment it seems they thought about this point, so the next phase is test if the solution they have found to this problem will work or not. we will know after the release.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
enigmatical

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:04:46 AM

I just hope that some information about any users are stored in bitboost database, so if someone try to steal or something else he can be found. I just asking myself why the reputation will be not available from the first version.
If you talk about Bitboost database then you are talking about a centralized network. From what I understand in its core features is that the Block has no centralized authority as it's built on the Ethereum blockchain using smart contracts. Transactions are completed in a trustless manner, with no third party involvement, which means no one has to rely on trust for the system to work. Transactions cannot be censored. Listed items are available at all times, to everyone, with no need for sellers to stay online 24/7, since The Block runs on thousands of computers worldwide. This makes it resistant to the kinds of attacks that force conventional websites offline. Decentralization equals greater privacy, freedom, and stability.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:13:28 AM

Yes, this is the page that I'm talking about. There is something not perfectly clear: they will introduce arbitration in the first live version, in order to protect buyers and sellers I suppose, but the reputation system will be introduced just later...  Huh

If you talk about Bitboost database then you are talking about a centralized network. From what I understand in its core features is that the Block has no centralized authority as it's built on the Ethereum blockchain using smart contracts. Transactions are completed in a trustless manner, with no third party involvement, which means no one has to rely on trust for the system to work. Transactions cannot be censored. Listed items are available at all times, to everyone, with no need for sellers to stay online 24/7, since The Block runs on thousands of computers worldwide. This makes it resistant to the kinds of attacks that force conventional websites offline. Decentralization equals greater privacy, freedom, and stability.
The Block is also a DEX and is, by definition, decentralized. in the near future we will see the birth of many DEX,
and are not all the same, pass the test of the best for technology and security. it will be a nice challenge
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:41:35 AM

i miss the presale, when the main sale will begin ?
anyone can tell me about it

The main ICO will begin from October 10th to November 9th, meaning it will last 30 days. It's advisable to buy early and save! BBT will be generated starting at 0.40 USD per token and will end at 0.46 USD per token, using a descending discount.

Maybe is just too early to try to quantify the value of BBT on the exchanges. Bitboost is doing great, but there still are a lot of battles to win. The biggest will be the success, the highest will be the value.
No you got it wrong, $0.4 will be the value of BBT during the ICO because that's the set price by Bitboost team. The price of token would increase as ICO progresses as shown below:
 Phase One (7 days):   Tuesday, 10 Oct - 0.40 USD per BBT - 13.043% discount
Phase Two (7 days):   Tuesday, 17 Oct - 0.42 USD per BBT - 8.696% discount
Phase Three (7 days):   Tuesday, 24 Oct - 0,.4 USD per BBT - 4.348% discount
Phase Four (9 days long):   Tuesday, 31 Oct - 0.46 USD per BBT - no discount

We were talking about what will happen later, not during the ICO. Until the ICO the price has already been fixed but later is still a mistery. I'm reading a lot of beautiful theories about the price when it will be listed and in the next months, but were just talking about expectations of investors and suportes.
you are right all we know is ico price,after the end of the ico nobody knows,we just make supposition,in long term in my opinion price will go around 3$ because project have solid bases...
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:43:33 PM

im happy that the pre sale have been successful. but when is the crowdsale start for bitboost? what date of this month?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:12:03 PM

im happy that the pre sale have been successful. but when is the crowdsale start for bitboost? what date of this month?

The main sale will last 30 days, from October 10th to November 9th. I suggest you to buy this token early because BBT will be generated starting at 0,40 USD per token and will end at 0,46 USD per token, using a descending discount, as shown:

Phase One (7 days):   Tuesday, 10 Oct - 0,40 USD per BBT - 13.043% discount

Phase Two (7 days):   Tuesday, 17 Oct - 0,42 USD per BBT - 8.696% discount

Phase Three (7 days):   Tuesday, 24 Oct - 0,44 USD per BBT - 4.348% discount

Phase Four (9 days long):   Tuesday, 31 Oct - 0,46 USD per BBT - no discount
ImGenius

Activity: 314

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:41:24 PM

may i know who is the manager? why is that the spreadsheet is no longer updated.
centrum

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:41:58 PM

The main sale will last 30 days, from October 10th to November 9th. I suggest you to buy this token early because BBT will be generated starting at 0,40 USD per token and will end at 0,46 USD per token, using a descending discount, as shown:

6 more days to go for the crowd sale to start. im exited about this. i know that bitboost did great during the presale.
i know they will do great in their ico too.
enigmatical

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:15:05 PM

may i know who is the manager? why is that the spreadsheet is no longer updated.
The manager is ShooterXD, maybe busy with other projects, we hope he would updated soonest https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=819403
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:37:22 PM

6 more days to go for the crowd sale to start. im exited about this. i know that bitboost did great during the presale.
i know they will do great in their ico too.
part with a good bonus, we have the 13% discount and you can increase the pre-salt, which I have done the math and I want to take the other token.
    I believe that it will take a greater share
stolnalampa

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:34:57 PM

hi, just joined your twitter campaign, wish you good luck with the project! Smiley

fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:52:39 PM

The manager is ShooterXD, maybe busy with other projects, we hope he would updated soonest https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=819403

Maybe the spreadsheet will updated after this ico ends. I also joined in other project campaign and they are update spreadsheet when ico ends. Maybe bounty manager busy with other project as enigmatical said, but do not wory it will be updated if the ico ends
enigmatical

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:54:32 PM

As we all anticipating towards the commencement of the ico,  we would experience success and support from its ever growing community participants.
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:12:47 PM

Is there any beta app that is available for testing after pre-sale ended?
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: