Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:43:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Siacoin Epic Monster Moon  (Read 76230 times)
CryptoManiacHen

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:39:59 AM

Sia is already listed on Bittrex actually.

The issue is Poloniex. Disabling deposits and withdrawals is having a direct impact on the price of Siacoin. 

There really is no excuse for Poloniex's radio silence on their delay in responding to support requests. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackCanary

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:31:58 AM

SIA is gonna get pumped hard next few days  Wink
xxmetalmartyrxx

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:57:06 AM

So pumped for Siacoin. Predicting a pump to 700 sats for it in the next coming days.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:24:48 AM

So pumped for Siacoin. Predicting a pump to 700 sats for it in the next coming days.

Yes, still there are possible ways that it can reach to 1000 sats but it needs some time to reach there.
People should believe that it has great potential then it will automatcially move upwards.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:22:58 PM

I bought in yesterday, 32% up already Grin

Congrats, I only take 10% profit.
I think BTC keeps going up then altcoin will be destroyed. It turns out SC is not unstoppable. Always grateful.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:28:28 PM

I bought in yesterday, 32% up already Grin

Congrats, I only take 10% profit.
I think BTC keeps going up then altcoin will be destroyed. It turns out SC is not unstoppable. Always grateful.
its the old perception but i noticed that most of the alts already got their resistance even btc really pumping up they manage to survived and
sc is one of them might be possible that it will take a huge massive pump and mooning still possible.
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:36:36 PM

That is the BTC of old, when it had 90% share of the coin market. It now has 50% or less and people are seeing true value in other coins.
CryptoManiacHen

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:54:37 PM

I'm in NYC for the Token Summit. I'll be meeting the Sia team at a mixer today.
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:11:58 PM

I'm in NYC for the Token Summit. I'll be meeting the Sia team at a mixer today.

Cool, let us know how it goes.
CryptoManiacHen

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:59:09 AM

Hey guys. Wrapped up Token Summit today.  

Met the Sia team and know them all pretty well at this point.  

Here's my advice.

1.  Have goals to guide your investing decisions if you're using tokens as a way to make money.  This will not only guide which projects you put your money behind, but even more crucially helps you decide when to sell.  It's easier for most people to buy at a dip then to sell at the top. Having goals that directly tie to a specific action limits the likelihood that greed gets the better of you.  

2. That said, Sia got a good amount of attention.  There was an entire panel and session related to blockchain storage. Blockstacks, Filecoin (IPFS), Storj, and Siacoin all had their founders on the panel.  

3. Siacoin is considered a project that exists in reality, like Bitshares, Ripple, and a few others.  This unlike the majority of projects that are still more conceptual than anything.  Given such a high profile summit of very important people, from all over the world, are giving this kind of platform to Sia convinces me that it still has a lot of room for growth. Hedge fund guys I talked to are bullish on it.  Realistic valuation in the future could see Sia hitting a price of $0.50.  I think Siacoin is still very cheap and I will actually scale out of many other altcoin investments to put even more down on Sia.  Keep in mind that although we would love to see Sia succeed as a project, that isn't a requirement for making money from its tokens.

I got a free Sia t-shirt from the founder Smiley

Also, for those of you having issues with withdrawing Sia from Poloniex, it's actually an issue that is in Sia's court to resolve.  They made a mistake in fee estimation for Poloniex.  I assumed it was a Poloniex error but that's not the case.

Either way, I'm even more bullish on Sia after the conference, which I didn't think was possible.  Hold onto it until it hits a price you're happy with for taking out profits would be my advice. PM me if you have any questions about Sia or other altcoins.

Happy trading!
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:46:10 AM

Here's my advice.

1.  Have goals to guide your investing decisions if you're using tokens as a way to make money.  This will not only guide which projects you put your money behind, but even more crucially helps you decide when to sell.  It's easier for most people to buy at a dip then to sell at the top. Having goals that directly tie to a specific action limits the likelihood that greed gets the better of you.  

2. That said, Sia got a good amount of attention.  There was an entire panel and session related to blockchain storage. Blockstacks, Filecoin (IPFS), Storj, and Siacoin all had their founders on the panel.  

3. Siacoin is considered a project that exists in reality, like Bitshares, Ripple, and a few others.  This unlike the majority of projects that are still more conceptual than anything.  Given such a high profile summit of very important people, from all over the world, are giving this kind of platform to Sia convinces me that it still has a lot of room for growth. Hedge fund guys I talked to are bullish on it.  Realistic valuation in the future could see Sia hitting a price of $0.50.  I think Siacoin is still very cheap and I will actually scale out of many other altcoin investments to put even more down on Sia.  Keep in mind that although we would love to see Sia succeed as a project, that isn't a requirement for making money from its tokens.

Also, for those of you having issues with withdrawing Sia from Poloniex, it's actually an issue that is in Sia's court to resolve.  They made a mistake in fee estimation for Poloniex.  I assumed it was a Poloniex error but that's not the case.

Either way, I'm even more bullish on Sia after the conference, which I didn't think was possible.  Hold onto it until it hits a price you're happy with for taking out profits would be my advice. PM me if you have any questions about Sia or other altcoins.

Happy trading!

Thanks for the share. Before I am planning to add more Sia at dip but I felt hesitant due to Bitcoin price hike currently. I will reassess again after reading your post. I also believe Sia is one of the good projects out there which has real big opportunity to grow.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 08:46:51 AM

Siacoin has a really good start and name in the market, day trade or long term investment will give profit with this coin. I am hoping it will get notice within coming month!  Cool

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
g___

Activity: 273
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:15:39 PM

answer:
https://www.reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/6dmdvx/poloniex_disabled_wallet_is_the_best_thing_that/di4e4wo/
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 05:46:20 AM

Siacoin has a really good start and name in the market, day trade or long term investment will give profit with this coin. I am hoping it will get notice within coming month!  Cool

Im holding some sia coins when it is on 50sats. now have gained 5 times of profit but still didnt take that temptation and want to hold until 1000 sats. better hold and gain a lot or take small profit and missed that huge profit.
95do

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:14:02 AM

you think if i put in .4 btc it will be worth it now or too late? thank you
sefo

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:21:08 PM

you think if i put in .4 btc it will be worth it now or too late? thank you
Depends on your investment horizon. I believe its price will increase 10's of times in next several years.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:40:15 PM

you see, this Siacoin is pretty doing a good job since market cap has been reduced. It was down for a moment but has been in good stability for a long time. If only BTC was not pump very early, we will witness the sky rocket of this epic coin like XRP, just make sure you monitored the market. This coin will make history sooner or later.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Ridley69

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:43:03 PM

Sia can make me multimillionaire if its price reach 1$  Grin
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:00:36 PM

Here's my advice.

Happy trading!

Thank you so much for the information, that must be one hell of a meeting because you met the founder itself. I'm also keeping my hopes up for this coin. I'll hold on to this coin because I know it has potential too.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
CryptoManiacHen

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:25:02 PM

HODL!  This is one for the ages folks.  Hat tip to the OP who has nailed so many moon predictions.  I mean at the time he made the prediction and now, it's also already gone beyond a good ROI.  Nice to share intel with this incredible community. Sia is for real guys.  I have a Telegram group for anyone interested in discussing altcoin portfolios. PM me for details.  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: