Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:02:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Siacoin Epic Monster Moon  (Read 76230 times)
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:48:19 AM

Be patient my friends. Let's circle back next weekend (the weekend after this one).  I think you'll be happy that you listened to my advice.

HODL!  I don't mislead my bitcointalk friends.

The comment about Sia from a technical aspect, I agree. I had a CompSci buddy review the codebase for several projects for me. Many projects out there have very shoddy, hastily created code.  I then asked him which project had the best codebase in his opinion, and he answered Sia.

They're hard at work guys.  They will meet their commitments for the June updates.  We really need a real project with tangible progress right now.  There's so much FUD going around given the volatility and unprecedented growth in the space. 

Keep those hands strong.  HODL!

This quite interesting as we continue waiting for the price to rise because its stop after the huge pumped but like what you have said sia is really a big one to watch out this project will bring fortune to those who hold and believes. Good luck to everyone who's waiting for the big one to come.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:16:13 AM

Be patient my friends. Let's circle back next weekend (the weekend after this one).  I think you'll be happy that you listened to my advice.

The comment about Sia from a technical aspect, I agree. I had a CompSci buddy review the codebase for several projects for me. Many projects out there have very shoddy, hastily created code.  I then asked him which project had the best codebase in his opinion, and he answered Sia.

They're hard at work guys.  They will meet their commitments for the June updates.  We really need a real project with tangible progress right now.  There's so much FUD going around given the volatility and unprecedented growth in the space. 

I am a coder as well and agree completely. The Sia team has impressed me very much. They are small but tight and very responsive. Once Sia starts making inroads in the big cloud storage providers space, watch out, like the title of this thread, serious moon time. We aint seen nothing yet.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:06:56 PM

I am a coder as well and agree completely. The Sia team has impressed me very much. They are small but tight and very responsive. Once Sia starts making inroads in the big cloud storage providers space, watch out, like the title of this thread, serious moon time. We aint seen nothing yet.

That is exactly what I am expecting. Once Sia technology gets spread to mainstream people it will be fly. No not to the moon but to other planets beyond imagination. 
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:17:38 PM

Seriously though all this talk of mooning, with a circulating supply so high can it really go to $0.50? I'm not so sure.
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:44:29 PM

it is not a monster yet, need time to be a monster in crypto,

the rival is burst and storj, but i must say that siacoin have better GUI for desktop wallet

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
lukey

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:00:17 PM

Looking forward to the new announcements coming in the following weeks.

HODL
Hedaelus

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:59:33 PM

Why there are too much sell walls?
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 445

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:16:53 PM

i don't know what you are looking at but at Polo the buy orders are increasing and it is on green. Looks like the future of Sia is looking good and it is still being pump as well. I guess we have to wait when will the real mooning of this coin. And I agree we should hold on it because it looks like its recovering and the price could go high in the next couple of weeks.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
MrSunshine

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:36:16 PM

Seriously though all this talk of mooning, with a circulating supply so high can it really go to $0.50? I'm not so sure.

Probably not $0.50 this year, but if it starts taking away a large amount of business from the big boys why not. That would still give it a market cap way less than many public tech companies on the stock exchange. We could hit a $1 or more in a few years if Sia lives up to it's promises.
Aquazi

Activity: 215

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:31:40 PM

Probably not $0.50 this year, but if it starts taking away a large amount of business from the big boys why not. That would still give it a market cap way less than many public tech companies on the stock exchange. We could hit a $1 or more in a few years if Sia lives up to it's promises.

The price of the coin will always be tied to the effective costs of renting and storing on the cloud. That's something you all people miss about Sia.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
lukey

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:05:56 PM

i don't know what you are looking at but at Polo the buy orders are increasing and it is on green. Looks like the future of Sia is looking good and it is still being pump as well. I guess we have to wait when will the real mooning of this coin. And I agree we should hold on it because it looks like its recovering and the price could go high in the next couple of weeks.

Huge sell walls at 630, 640, 650 & 800 on bittrex.

New announcements will be released in the following weeks + Bloomerg & Inc made a nice article on Siacoin for a reason Wink

HODL
Hedaelus

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:25:17 PM

I don't believe it'll increase anymore since i saw that sellwalls around 650-700 sats worth more than 1000 btc.
ohlawdy

Activity: 259

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:44:32 PM

I don't believe it'll increase anymore since i saw that sellwalls around 650-700 sats worth more than 1000 btc.
You are right , no way it will break those walls. There is a lot more to be dumped. The circulating supply is ridiculous.

CryptoManiacHen

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:33:19 AM

Alright my friends.

https://i.imgur.com/Hx37e9y.jpg

I can now share this since the Sia team unveiled it in the Slack, but that obelisk is coming soon.  Keep in mind the timeframe I mentioned in my last message.

HODL.

In fact guys, this announcement will be big.  Not only do I recommend hodling, but you may even want to get out of other positions in your other cryptos so that you get maximum advantage out of the pump following the news. Then you'll have more money to re-enter your old cryptos with.

In regards to speculation of future value of Siacoin, I talked to some hedge fund guys who became millionaires from Ethereum (they were in it since ICO). They are very bullish on Siacoin and find a valuation that results in $0.50 to be achievable.

Keep in mind that unlike other projects, Sia's progress is actual progress, not promises or speculation.  Hard earned value.

Expect that Sia will be in a better financial position to compete in its very competitive space of data storage on blockchain.

Thank me later guys.

Higher Altitude

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:29:44 AM

I don't really like the reasoning behind your argument. Looks like you are bullish but either way the amount of sell orders don't say a whole lot about its price increase. In fact it only shows you how big Siacoin can and will be because the cloud storage industry is huge (billions) they'll have to grow massively if they want to make a dent. Ambitious projects can attract large funding and in the future 1000 btc might be peanuts.

Alright my friends.

In fact guys, this announcement will be big.  Not only do I recommend hodling, but you may even want to get out of other positions in your other cryptos so that you get maximum advantage out of the pump following the news. Then you'll have more money to re-enter your old cryptos with.

In regards to speculation of future value of Siacoin, I talked to some hedge fund guys who became millionaires from Ethereum (they were in it since ICO). They are very bullish on Siacoin and find a valuation that results in $0.50 to be achievable.

In regards to the first part, I already have my major position in SC and intend to ride this horse to the finish line.  Grin

By what time to they see Siacoin reaching $0.50? By 2020? That would be quite prudent but I wouldn't mind if it took less time.
CryptoManiacHen

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:45:43 PM

$0.50 token price some time in 2018.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:01:41 PM

I do not know why they are telling that next week Siacoin will skyrocket. Anyhow, It is already started, and it will continue if ever the news is correct.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Aquazi

Activity: 215

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:03:06 PM

If SC reaches 0.50 wouldn't it be too expensive to host files on Sia network?

I mean, you pay around 1500 sia to host a terabyte. That'd be 750 $.

An hard disk of that capacity costs 50$.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Chloroplaste

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:37:28 PM

Unless they review their prices...
MrSunshine

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:41:59 PM

Unless they review their prices...

Correct hosts adjust their prices each month, so while the Sia amount changes, the cost in $ remains about the same.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: