Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:20:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Siacoin Epic Monster Moon  (Read 76230 times)
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:12:46 PM

I think it will finally somewhat have epicmoon as lot of people buy and hold on. But it is gonna be flattened in very short time. Looks like every buyer is thinking about selling.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:55:03 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 06:12:07 PM by MrSunshine

I think it will finally somewhat have epicmoon as lot of people buy and hold on. But it is gonna be flattened in very short time. Looks like every buyer is thinking about selling.

This is a long term complex project with the ambitious goal, of being the cloud storage protocol layer on the blockchain. Those who sell now will cry in a few years. The price got way to ahead of itself in the spring. Hopefully we will see a gradual rise from here out.
nadrojcote

Activity: 234
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:13:09 PM

It was trading at 40 satoshi when he posted this, so it's still more than 4x.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:50:23 PM

I've just about given up on sia at the moment. If it climbs, it climbs. Just not worth the heart anymore
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:15:29 PM

I've just about given up on sia at the moment. If it climbs, it climbs. Just not worth the heart anymore

That is fine move feel free to sell and move on. Anyway you should never put all your hope in one coin, but spread it out over 7+ coins. It is more fun that way and hopefully one will surprise you. I would recommend you keep 10% of your current SC coins invested in SC ... in 3 -  5 years you will be probably be happy you did.
Saoha

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:38:49 PM

I trusted and invested in SC. And now my account is only half. The current price of 170 satoshi. Wait and hope.
h311m4n

Activity: 487
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:51:23 PM

Sold half of my sia coins the other day to buy others that yield quicker returns. I've been hodling short of a million for a over 8 months, bought when it was at like 29. So still made quite a nice profit over my initial purchase.

I believe this is a coin to hold and forget about for a few years, which is what I'll do with what's left.
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:38:44 PM

I have got some SC but I'm too afraid to use them as collateral, I'm afraid that I might lose them because of something going wrong on my end, even if

It wasn't about the collateral I have some trouble finding someone willing to pay enough coins to compensate for my use of resources, given the high costs

Of resources for me to use, I'd never earn anything with this because someone else could easily compete and defeat me with no problems at all.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:03:37 PM

That’s nice. This coin has a real potential of returning investment in huge amounts and the 4x means that it has risen very speedily. This altcoin is not wastage of money. I would like to invest into this to have a great future. I am soon going to invest a big amount into this coin soon.
amaral1977

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:07:03 PM

That’s nice. This coin has a real potential of returning investment in huge amounts and the 4x means that it has risen very speedily. This altcoin is not wastage of money. I would like to invest into this to have a great future. I am soon going to invest a big amount into this coin soon.
Hope you do and you get the price up. I have some sell orders waiting to be filled:) The project is great, think it will have a great future but the coin suply is so high that i dont really know about a bigger moon thn the last one. but in crypto all is possible so ill definitly keep some.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:23:46 PM

I also bought today. Waiting for the monster moon. Op please inform us  Grin
By the way i check all the posts. So many people bought siacoin. So why no increasse on price? Op are you selling your coins to us  Shocked
twiifm

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:11:54 PM

Siacoin is expected by many people for a long time, but still nothing good. It seems that he will not be able to rise up.

Siacoin is just waiting for investors and will not get a job. I hope it makes me wrong and the price goes up fast.
pandorasbox

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:48:09 AM

I sure hope it's for the long hodl! I have been holding a bunch since 330 sats. I expected some downturn but not this much, although it looks worse when you look at the BTC chart than the USD chart. I am not too worried though, I think Siacoin is a good project with good prospects if you give it a few months to a year.
vikas2018

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:42:29 AM

I dont think Siacoin is a quick flip thing. It can give you a good return if you have the patience to hold it. Dont watch it again and again..each day. Its not that kind of stuff in my opinion...
BenCodie
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

6.25 ---> 3.125

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:49:41 AM

you must wait for at least 2years for decent return
or maybe longer
otherwise sell it if you cannot HODL for long time and don't have patience
iwouldntknow

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:47:25 AM

What exactly are you guys expecting?  Look at the price when this thread was posted vs. what it went up to.  It already did moon.  He probably cashed out when it was high and doesn't care what you plebs do anymore. 

There are 29 billion coins, it's never going to be worth much. 
Archimedes

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:01:21 AM

What exactly are you guys expecting?  Look at the price when this thread was posted vs. what it went up to.  It already did moon.  He probably cashed out when it was high and doesn't care what you plebs do anymore. 

There are 29 billion coins, it's never going to be worth much. 

exactly. If . a person had bought the day he said to buy, they'd STILL have a great profit  cashing out now  even after this drop
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 06:38:40 AM

SIA coin is for long term. If you are afraid to keep and HODL, you can sell half or a  little more of half if there is some mistrust in your feelings. Few years from now you will be happy you did.
diskodasa

Activity: 337

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:51:43 AM

I am confinced SIA will have its future... no worries

These drops are normal corrections...
the price fall because all market fall. that's all

cupfish

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:38:20 AM

What do you guys think of Filecoin coming into this space?  SIA in trouble?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: