Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:09:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Siacoin Epic Monster Moon  (Read 76230 times)
btc55

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:54:14 PM

guys your think now?  sia moon? iam buy 320satoshi. Huh Huh maybe x2

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:02:21 PM

I wouldn't expect anything over 600 in the near future. That being said, I hold a lot of sia and am hopeful it goes much higher. But I'm not holding my breath.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
currypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 135

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 07:07:30 PM

As the other guy said, Sia will not go high soon. They had a lot of announcements in the past month. Wait until near the end of August.

supertee

Activity: 689
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 07:01:22 AM

I think future will show whether used disk space increases, if yes, the value will rise pretty fast. But if they can't sell a lot more space within this year, nothing is going to happen in the future, neither.

Passion.
Laje

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:08:43 PM

Good news:
Introducing S3-style file sharing for Sia through the new Minio integration
https://blog.sia.tech/introducing-s3-style-file-sharing-for-sia-through-the-new-minio-integration-bb880af2366a
currypto

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 07:27:15 PM

Good news:
Introducing S3-style file sharing for Sia through the new Minio integration
https://blog.sia.tech/introducing-s3-style-file-sharing-for-sia-through-the-new-minio-integration-bb880af2366a

This is REALLY good news!! It was already obvious that you could have a Sia <-> Web server layer, but this makes it very accessible to developers! This is the type of stuff you can quickly create archival websites out of (personal backups; video archival; document storage). Imagine storing Wikipedia and Internet Archive on Sia? Smiley

dazbog835

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:05:00 PM

As the other guy said, Sia will not go high soon. They had a lot of announcements in the past month. Wait until near the end of August.
That, to me at least, sounds like soon. Why do some people always expect it to be some sort of instant gratification.

I think the best strategy by far is to find good projects and invest in them for the long haul.
Agree? Disagree?
currypto

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 11:26:07 PM

That, to me at least, sounds like soon. Why do some people always expect it to be some sort of instant gratification.

I think the best strategy by far is to find good projects and invest in them for the long haul.
Agree? Disagree?

With this new news forget what I said. Buy Sia ASAP. This minio integration is going to lead to a lot of Sia applications quickly.

lokinator

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:41:14 AM

Agree? Disagree?

Absolutely agree -- BUT, that is easier said than done.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
OrangeP

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:06:57 AM

Will SIA get a new wallet any time soon? The current one really sucks balls.

Hottest Coins: Decred, ZCoin, Waves
supertee

Activity: 689
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 08:13:08 AM

Agree with that, the whole user experience is not so good and should be updated. A Sync Folder for the files would be nice, too.

Passion.
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:42:17 AM

Agree? Disagree?

Agree. In my opinion, there are about max 20 projects in cryptoworld, which are longterm trustable, because they had a proper development in the last years and a tough and strong dev-team behind. Sia is one of them. I trust them with my eyes closed. Doesn't mean, that I don't look out for a project, which can compete and outstrip Sia - because this could be always a good reason, that a formerly good coin will be kicked out of the race - but: If the development will go on further like in the last years, Sia is good for midterm to longterm holding at least. Less risky than a lot of other coins.

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
currypto

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 04:38:12 PM

Will SIA get a new wallet any time soon? The current one really sucks balls.

How do you suggest it to not suck balls? Tongue

Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:06:55 PM

Agree? Disagree?

Agree. In my opinion, there are about max 20 projects in cryptoworld, which are longterm trustable, because they had a proper development in the last years and a tough and strong dev-team behind. Sia is one of them. I trust them with my eyes closed. Doesn't mean, that I don't look out for a project, which can compete and outstrip Sia - because this could be always a good reason, that a formerly good coin will be kicked out of the race - but: If the development will go on further like in the last years, Sia is good for midterm to longterm holding at least. Less risky than a lot of other coins.

But with the new altcoin just starting growth as Siacoin, why need Asic mining very soon as at now? We also know Asic with altcoin is death time and the value of this coin after this happens will stand still in long time or falldown.
currypto

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 06:10:57 PM

Agree? Disagree?

But with the new altcoin just starting growth as Siacoin, why need Asic mining very soon as at now? We also know Asic with altcoin is death time and the value of this coin after this happens will stand still in long time or falldown.

The ASICs are to protect the network and make mining fair and decentralized. (This is a discussed a couple places, give 'er a Google Smiley)

Exavier

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:48:13 PM

I don't personally agree with the Sia devs but they explained their reasons as to why they felt ASIC mining was the best for network security. So we will see how it works out. Overall Sia is the best of the decentralized cloud storage. I'm going to hold it long term and see where it goes.
dazbog835

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:28:35 PM

Agree? Disagree?

Absolutely agree -- BUT, that is easier said than done.
Well, just make it a game of collecting good investments. And keep investing in them. Gamefy it Cheesy

Agree? Disagree?

What I think Siacoin is doing well is making a 'moat' around its business. Making any competitors harder to pull it off its almost inevitable throne in the future.

I don't personally agree with the Sia devs but they explained their reasons as to why they felt ASIC mining was the best for network security. So we will see how it works out. Overall Sia is the best of the decentralized cloud storage. I'm going to hold it long term and see where it goes.

And network security is their strong selling point. Only logical that they would be trying to make it as strong as possible.
luz3rrul3z

Activity: 163

Progress is the realization of UTOPIA's

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:46:55 AM

Bought SIA at 169 sats yesterday. Is there any chance it will go beyond 250 sats by the end of August? Any good update/news coming in?

BTC Tip Me @ 1AsrsSYUtHdhJ6SARJD5aK52ydKUBGVzuu
lokinator

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:53:47 AM

Bought SIA at 169 sats yesterday. Is there any chance it will go beyond 250 sats by the end of August? Any good update/news coming in?

I have been holding SC for a while and have almost given up on it entirely. I would not expect a quick flip on SC. Certainly not in 8 days. SC has been real stagnant lately.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:10:17 PM

hey...want the epic moon already...what's up OP?

Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: