Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:09:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viacoin (VIA) - Safe | Segwit | Lightning Network | Auxpow | Fast  (Read 381917 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Goruno

Activity: 401
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:33:09 PM

I'm waiting for new actions about segwit or lightning Network.

I really like this system and this is a special thing to attract more investors to join this project.

The price is quite stable and this is good chance to buy more VIA coins to hold for long time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cnidari

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:08:23 PM

I really like this system and this is a special thing to attract more investors to join this project.

The price is quite stable and this is good chance to buy more VIA coins to hold for long time.

Why does this coin keep going backwards?  It goes no were..is drak still involved?

Backwardds?

It's stable at 14k stat, one month ago was 7k, what do you mean by backwards?
legday

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:09:12 PM

Why does this coin keep going backwards?  It goes no were..is drak still involved?
It is not a pump and dump coin. It has natural and stable growth. A month ago, coin was worth about 5 cents. What more do you want?
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:11:52 PM

Backwardds?

This coin has become one of the best developed coins. The big R is doing amazing work and as he puts it, he is coding away those sell walls.
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:19:36 PM

Backwardds?

This coin has become one of the best developed coins. The big R is doing amazing work and as he puts it, he is coding away those sell walls.
I hereby propose that Romano uses "coding away sell walls" as his new forum signature / avatar text / whatever Grin

Concerning the Android app: did anyone test it?

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
kingorbust

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:29:41 AM

Why does this coin keep going backwards?  It goes no were..is drak still involved?

Backwardds?

Oh he is great coder... but now with new code he gets more and more followers, investers... I know he is young but it would be al ittle better if he keeps it at least a little more polite on twitter, not insulting everyone Smiley No need to make enemies who might take it on viacoin...and investors.... He's not just a coder anymore, he is a leader and main representive of viacoin now...  I am in slack where via gets mentioned here and there and tweets about 'coding this, coding that" always gets very positive reaction of hard work and builds confidence ... in the last few days the tweets are not that nice if I may say and it might affect the price..I know BTC is on bull  run..but stil.

So Romano,  you are great coder... maybe try at least a little self restraint if possible on twitter, lots of new people are following what you say, possible investors and so on .. thanks. Smiley

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:52:32 AM

Why does this coin keep going backwards?  It goes no were..is drak still involved?

Backwardds?

Oh he is great coder... but now with new code he gets more and more followers, investers... I know he is young but it would be al ittle better if he keeps it at least a little more polite on twitter, not insulting everyone Smiley No need to make enemies who might take it on viacoin...and investors.... He's not just a coder anymore, he is a leader and main representive of viacoin now...  I am in slack where via gets mentioned here and there and tweets about 'coding this, coding that" always gets very positive reaction of hard work and builds confidence ... in the last few days the tweets are not that nice if I may say and it might affect the price..I know BTC is on bull  run..but stil.

So Romano,  you are great coder... maybe try at least a little self restraint if possible on twitter, lots of new people are following what you say, possible investors and so on .. thanks. Smiley

I have to agree to this. Lead and stand above stupid people on Twitter. Do not respond on them.

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
romanornr (OP)

Activity: 690
Merit: 907

Yeah Romano from twitter

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:41:23 PM

python-viacoinlib released:

provides an easy interface to the viacoin data structures and protocol.
The approach is low-level and "ground up", with a focus on providing tools to manipulate the internals of how Viacoin works.

https://github.com/viacoin/python-viacoinlib
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:57:48 PM

python-viacoinlib released:

provides an easy interface to the viacoin data structures and protocol.
The approach is low-level and "ground up", with a focus on providing tools to manipulate the internals of how Viacoin works.

https://github.com/viacoin/python-viacoinlib

nice good job Dev  Wink

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
kingorbust

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 03:14:51 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2017, 06:10:28 AM by kingorbust

not the best time to watch via right now, hopefully just a shakeout or someone exited. the price hit the low as it was on april 18th. like people above agree, it would be better if there was less 'trolling' and dissing on twitter, it does not help anyone. Waves ceo made this mistake when he was full of himself when they raised lot of money..now he finally toned it down when he saw market reacted negatively and he just made "enemies" when not needed.

and keep up the good work,  romano. Only the coding can ligt it for now until some bigger whale decides it is time to bring it to everyone's attention. After that, it will be easier.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
JoeRigs

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:48:50 AM

Quick question: I've got a "backed up" VIA wallet.dat file that's getting "stuck" when updating in core. Is there another program I can plug the .dat file into (to access the balance)?
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:50:49 AM

Romano is doing very good job with development of via for me this is longterm hodl Smiley
akk123

Activity: 290

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:00:06 AM

Last couple of weeks of viacoin reminds me the good old days of sidechains. Grin Grin Grin
fuathan3

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:05:28 AM

VIA is still undervalued. I think there won't be any significant dip below $4m market cap, so it is a great opportunity now.
cryptocratic

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:01:15 PM

VIA is still undervalued. I think there won't be any significant dip below $4m market cap, so it is a great opportunity now.
ATTENTION
this guy increases his activity by cloning posts. This quoted post is identical to mine https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1840789.msg18549142#msg18549142
kingorbust

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:37:25 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2017, 01:17:06 AM by kingorbust

Some twitter  account is watching segwith activations, hope wre will  follow soon so we dont miss this "segwith hype" train...

hopefully the trend has reversed, charts look a little better now..maybe those who wanted to leave left...

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
imunisasi

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 10:36:28 AM

Some twitter  account is watching segwith activations, hope wre will  follow soon so we dont miss this "segwith hype" train...

hopefully the trend has reversed, charts look a little better now..maybe those who wanted to leave left...
if they follow via thread and ann from romano in here and telegram, they'll thinking before leave
BigWait

Activity: 506
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:46:38 AM

if they follow via thread and ann from romano in here and telegram, they'll thinking before leave
need time to code things. and look just one man work for code . can see the new future
romanornr (OP)

Yeah Romano from twitter

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 04:45:09 PM

@mcaizgk2 Sounds a bit centralized in that case and not totally correct. I removed my comment since I don't want to post 'fud'.
Anyways forget about it, that android wallet thing is not important atm.
romanornr (OP)

Yeah Romano from twitter

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 04:47:09 PM

I will try to post some more news about the current development after this weekend somewhere this week.
About the Viacoin Core Wallet 0.13.2  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: