Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:54:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444704 times)
dolores12

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:17:02 AM

Garbage project, I really lost a lot here; itself is very promising, and now really can only put it in your hand

you can't lose if you don't sale  Grin Grin even fucking rise platform pump lol guys just buy and hodl or dump move on and stop cry  Shocked

THERE WILL BE ......
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:18:37 AM

The team already said in earlier posts that once the bonus and other stuff like the refund to pre sale investors is done, they would request the token as verified on the network.
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:44:15 AM

Lol , that shitty project, time to leave after dumping that coin

SONM, Supercomputer Organized by Network Mining, team and Andrey Voronkov, SONM co-founder, have decided to stop cooperation upon an initiative of both sides.

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:32:52 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2017, 09:50:04 AM by cyberspacemonkey

SONM, Supercomputer Organized by Network Mining, team and Andrey Voronkov, SONM co-founder, have decided to stop cooperation upon an initiative of both sides.

Damn I just read that on Slack if it's true then it's no wonder the price is so low right now, besides the bad start with the delayed bonuses and bounties I just don't like the lack of communication from Dev team with the community but at this point it's hard to tell whether or not they'll deliver on the roadmap.
cabsav
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:46:38 AM

As it mentioned before somn will be on bittrex after all bonuses paid. Its already paid. So when we will see it on Bittrex?
dolores12

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:50:55 AM

he will work on scientific research based on sonm technology, this is even better ...

keep the fud up guys  Grin and dump your tokens on www.liqui.com  Smiley

THERE WILL BE ......
steals_x

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:51:12 AM

something unbelievable had happened! A day ago, I received a few more tokens from SONM for invested btc. Looks like they really trying to fix bonus issue, maybe not everything is lost and SONM won't be a scam...

but I'm still waiting for any reply from bonus e-mail.
and I will remind, SONM support asked me to wait "a bit" for "the answer" from 28.06 , they are "preparing" it, looks like almost a week is not "a bit"
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:53:24 AM

Why they took sudden decisions of leaving the company and they have already collected millions from the members and still, their support systems are not up to the mark. I think issues with bonus has not completely solved. Maybe we have to wait for a final update from the company and what are their plans for long term.
dolores12

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:39:56 AM

something unbelievable had happened! A day ago, I received a few more tokens from SONM for invested btc. Looks like they really trying to fix bonus issue, maybe not everything is lost and SONM won't be a scam...

but I'm still waiting for any reply from bonus e-mail.
and I will remind, SONM support asked me to wait "a bit" for "the answer" from 28.06 , they are "preparing" it, looks like almost a week is not "a bit"

are you guys 10 y old?? you got your answer !!! they send you your bonus , what else you need? you think team members have time to chat? now go dump your tokens and move on

THERE WILL BE ......
jack0m
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1989

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:48:05 AM

Why they took sudden decisions of leaving the company and they have already collected millions from the members and still, their support systems are not up to the mark. I think issues with bonus has not completely solved. Maybe we have to wait for a final update from the company and what are their plans for long term.

NO, it's not solved yet. I've been sending emails to bonus@sonm.io since June 17th and nobody ever bothered answering. The disrespect and complete lack of consideration for investors is disgraceful and unaccettable.

@SONM Community, I expect the common courtesy that somebody replies my emails, with a convincing explanation for the delay. I'm gonna post here the proof I got about 5% less tokens than the due. It's not rocket science, rather some simple math based on transaction timestamps and exchange rates.

Money is a hoax. Debt is slavery. Consumerism is toxic.
dolores12

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:51:25 AM

NO, it's not solved yet. I've been sending emails to bonus@sonm.io since June 17th and nobody ever bothered answering. The disrespect and complete lack of consideration for investors is disgraceful and unaccettable.

@SONM Community, I expect the common courtesy that somebody replies my emails, with a convincing explanation for the delay. I'm gonna post here the proof I got about 5% less tokens than the due. It's not rocket science, rather some simple math based on transaction timestamps and exchange rates.

HOW THE FUCK TEAM CAN ANSWER YOUR FUCKING EMAILS IF EVERY ON OF YOU SEND 10 EMAILS EVERY DAY??  GO FUCKING DUMP YOUR TOKENS AND WHEN YOU TAKE THE 5% (IF YOU ARE NOT A SCAMMER ASKING FOR FREE TOKENS) JUST DO IT AGAIN ...BYE BYE

THERE WILL BE ......
jack0m
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:04:24 AM

HOW THE FUCK TEAM CAN ANSWER YOUR FUCKING EMAILS IF EVERY ON OF YOU SEND 10 EMAILS EVERY DAY??  GO FUCKING DUMP YOUR TOKENS AND WHEN YOU TAKE THE 5% (IF YOU ARE NOT A SCAMMER ASKING FOR FREE TOKENS) JUST DO IT AGAIN ...BYE BYE

Flush the crap out of your damaged brain. I sent 1 (ONE) email on June 17th, then no reply for two weeks, and a second one 2 days ago... It's TWO emails, not TEN, within a timeframe more than sufficient to address the problem. And still awaiting for some answer.
Meanwhile, the Community guy first came here and proudly claimed the issue was solved... Then, after facing the evidence that for some of us it was NOT, he changed it to "there are edge cases"... According to some other puppet on slack it was just 1% left. Then wtf do they still need to address and fix that tiny 1%?? How hard is giving some feedback, if it's just about a few cases waiting for some 20 days??

dolores12

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:11:51 AM

HOW THE FUCK TEAM CAN ANSWER YOUR FUCKING EMAILS IF EVERY ON OF YOU SEND 10 EMAILS EVERY DAY??  GO FUCKING DUMP YOUR TOKENS AND WHEN YOU TAKE THE 5% (IF YOU ARE NOT A SCAMMER ASKING FOR FREE TOKENS) JUST DO IT AGAIN ...BYE BYE

Flush the crap out of your damaged brain. I sent 1 (ONE) email on June 17th, then no reply for two weeks, and a second one 2 days ago... It's TWO emails, not TEN, within a timeframe more than sufficient to address the problem. And still awaiting for some answer.
Meanwhile, the Community guy first came here and proudly claimed the issue were solved... Then, after facing the evidence that for some of us it was NOT, he changed it to "there are edge cases"... According to some other puppet on slack it was just 1% left. Then wtf do they still need to address and fix that tiny 1%?? How hard is giving some feedback, if it's just about a few cases waiting for some 20 days??

how much did you pay for your account at bitcointalk ??  Grin Grin Grin if not you are legendary stupid, how many cry now for bonus? very few ....TEAM IS FUCKING REFUND ALL PRE ICO INVESTORS WHY THEY WILL KEEP YOUR BONUS ? GO KILL YOUR SELF  Grin

THERE WILL BE ......
jack0m
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:59:00 AM

HOW THE FUCK TEAM CAN ANSWER YOUR FUCKING EMAILS IF EVERY ON OF YOU SEND 10 EMAILS EVERY DAY??  GO FUCKING DUMP YOUR TOKENS AND WHEN YOU TAKE THE 5% (IF YOU ARE NOT A SCAMMER ASKING FOR FREE TOKENS) JUST DO IT AGAIN ...BYE BYE

Meanwhile, the Community guy first came here and proudly claimed the issue were solved... Then, after facing the evidence that for some of us it was NOT, he changed it to "there are edge cases"... According to some other puppet on slack it was just 1% left. Then wtf do they still need to address and fix that tiny 1%?? How hard is giving some feedback, if it's just about a few cases waiting for some 20 days??

how much did you pay for your account at bitcointalk ??  Grin Grin Grin if not you are legendary stupid, how many cry now for bonus? very few ....TEAM IS FUCKING REFUND ALL PRE ICO INVESTORS WHY THEY WILL KEEP YOUR BONUS ? GO KILL YOUR SELF  Grin

how much are you paid as a shill for a project the market is evaluating as junk, as show by the tanking price? And the reason why it's tanking is bacause the team has been acting since the beginning like a bunch of incompetent lazy kids, by lack of communication and total inadequacy to address even minor issues, like correcting the bonus calculations. It took over two weeks (not) to fix the bonus, which again is not about rocket science, it's just 5th grade math... And they are supposed to build a worldwide supercomputer... LOL

Now it's quite obvious the team is totally unfit for this kind of project, and the news about the co-founder who's left the project is not reassuring at all. So either you're in denial or you must be completly retarded to think everything is going fine with this project.
Then make a gift to mankind, and go to play Pokémon GO on the highway.

DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 12:15:36 PM

Good time to buy as many as I can.I know it is a great project.It takes time to built great things.Just after 3 months,snm will be 100k Satoshi.
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:15:55 PM

Of course factor of risk is involved everywhere when you go to put money into anything anticipating an increase in future. I see an opportunity at these prices at almost half of initial ICO levels so I have bought some more. It is decision in hope of seeing my investment becoming few times in few weeks. I think it is going to be over this uncertain situation and we will see increase in price.
dolores12

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:19:45 PM

how much did you pay for your account at bitcointalk ??  Grin Grin Grin if not you are legendary stupid, how many cry now for bonus? very few ....TEAM IS FUCKING REFUND ALL PRE ICO INVESTORS WHY THEY WILL KEEP YOUR BONUS ? GO KILL YOUR SELF  Grin

how much are you paid as a shill for a project the market is evaluating as junk, as show by the tanking price? And the reason why it's tanking is bacause the team has been acting since the beginning like a bunch of incompetent lazy kids, by lack of communication and total inadequacy to address even minor issues, like correcting the bonus calculations. It took over two weeks (not) to fix the bonus, which again is not about rocket science, it's just 5th grade math... And they are supposed to build a worldwide supercomputer... LOL

Now it's quite obvious the team is totally unfit for this kind of project, and the news about the co-founder who's left the project is not reassuring at all. So either you're in denial or you must be completly retarded to think everything is going fine with this project.
Then make a gift to mankind, and go to play Pokémon GO on the highway.

blablabla bs blablabla bs blablabla bs blablabla bs  Grin

THERE WILL BE ......
AdobeWriter

Activity: 359
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:35:19 PM

Damn I just read that on Slack if it's true then it's no wonder the price is so low right now, besides the bad start with the delayed bonuses and bounties I just don't like the lack of communication from Dev team with the community but at this point it's hard to tell whether or not they'll deliver on the roadmap.

What lack of communication? The community manager answers questions in Slack daily and most of the devs are available on Telegram. Including the project leader. How are the delayed bonuses and bounties related to the good fundamentals of the project?

SONM has good fundamentals and tons of funding. They can't fail, they may screw up a couple of times(like every crypto business does) but in the end they will be succesful and holders will be happy.
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:39:38 PM

What lack of communication? The community manager answers questions in Slack daily and most of the devs are available on Telegram. Including the project leader. How are the delayed bonuses and bounties related to the good fundamentals of the project?

SONM has good fundamentals and tons of funding. They can't fail, they may screw up a couple of times(like every crypto business does) but in the end they will be succesful and holders will be happy.

This. The FUD in this thread is unbelievable.
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:43:13 PM

So much talks around about bonuses and bounty. Really sad to see it everywhere around. SONM will contunue development and will be added on major exchanges. God price to buy now. Wahen bounty talks will finished we will see more better picture.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: