Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:09:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444697 times)
Elimsym

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:52:34 AM

Greetings!

You are always welcome at telegram channel, where you can instantly receive information about all changes, updates and dev’s comments.
https://t.me/sonm_eng

and Russian channel
https://t.me/sonm_rus

For example - SONM TEAM UPDATE (07/04/17):

—------------------------------------------
1. PreICO participants refund requests have been processed.
https://blog.sonm.io/sonm-official-announcement-c79e72cebc92?source=collection_home---4------3-----------

2. Bonuses for non-ETH transactions have been issued to almost all the ICO participants.

We apologize for the delayed answers, all the request will be processed as soon as possible, at the moment we are working hard on it.

If you haven't receive an answer, we'll process your email asap. There are LOTS of emails, including LOTS of emails from scammers pretending to be ICO participants.
We are checking all the emails one by one, and all the requests to bonus@sonm.io will be processed in 1-2 days.

Thank you for your understanding!

3.  In a few days there will be a video blog update from the devs about the platform development progress.

SONM platform is being improved according to development roadmap, and SONM alpha version is available on GitHub:
https://blog.sonm.io/join-test-alpha-b4f999105fef?source=user_profile---------11-----------

Best Regards!
SONM Community

I think you have to consider SONM in to more exchanges at lest in bitterex. This is more impotent for investors like me. We have already loose out 50% ETH due to the current price. The small coins collected below 5 millions in there ICO are listed on major exchanges. Why cant SONM do this or is it the case that SONM don't have even 3 BTC to pay to bitterex.   

Greetings!

At this moment SONM team makes every effort to distribute tokens and bonuses between investors, including the return of participants Pre-ICO.

In a few days token will be vertified at Etherscan + there will be a video blog update from the devs about the platform development progress.

Please, be patient

Best Regards!
SONM Community
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoMiljonair

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:53:41 AM

Greetings!

You are always welcome at telegram channel, where you can instantly receive information about all changes, updates and dev’s comments.

and Russian channel

https://blog.sonm.io/sonm-official-announcement-c79e72cebc92?source=collection_home---4------3-----------

2. Bonuses for non-ETH transactions have been issued to almost all the ICO participants.

We apologize for the delayed answers, all the request will be processed as soon as possible, at the moment we are working hard on it.

If you haven't receive an answer, we'll process your email asap. There are LOTS of emails, including LOTS of emails from scammers pretending to be ICO participants.
We are checking all the emails one by one, and all the requests to bonus@sonm.io will be processed in 1-2 days.

3.  In a few days there will be a video blog update from the devs about the platform development progress.

SONM platform is being improved according to development roadmap, and SONM alpha version is available on GitHub:
https://blog.sonm.io/join-test-alpha-b4f999105fef?source=user_profile---------11-----------

Best Regards!
SONM Community

I think you have to consider SONM in to more exchanges at lest in bitterex. This is more impotent for investors like me. We have already loose out 50% ETH due to the current price. The small coins collected below 5 millions in there ICO are listed on major exchanges. Why cant SONM do this or is it the case that SONM don't have even 3 BTC to pay to bitterex.  

Greetings!

At this moment SONM team makes every effort to distribute tokens and bonuses between investors, including the return of participants Pre-ICO.

In a few days token will be vertified at Etherscan + there will be a video blog update from the devs about the platform development progress.

Please, be patient

Best Regards!
SONM Community

See all fake MFers to get price down like always ;-)....be patient and wait the video ;-0
jack0m
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1988

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:56:00 AM

It's revelation of the founder of SONM project
https://arhivach.org/thread/272822 (russian language, use translator).

Translated:
Quote from:  SONM founder
I'm 23, a year ago started to do my startup. Before that, all my life I was a loser - I was sitting around my mother's neck, I did not work anywhere, my knowledge was at the level of the JS school course, there was no chan, there was no money, drisch, stuttered at conversation, never was abroad or even Just at sea, MMR was in the district of 2k.

Six months I tried to do my project at the same time, to study in the magistracy and work for my uncle, then I flew out of the sorceries because of absenteeism, but left the work because all of them were fucked in the office.

I decided that there was nothing to lose, went all-in and decided to raise money through the crypt, and what do you think?
It worked. We collected $ 42 million in the crypt, and because Part of the money went to the team's fee, then I became a happy owner of a million dollars.

That's how I came to success. And I do not know what to do next. Well, that is, of course, we will continue to cut the product, but what exactly should we do with our share? What about your life?

Now all roads are open for me, I can do whatever I want-I can go to any institute, buy apartments in Moscow or go to any country (and work remotely), afford any hobby, but I seriously do not know what to do farther.

And what would you do with a million dollars anonymous? Considering that you already have a working business and two more funds to the heap?

F**king bitard  Grin

But don't think that all Russians are same. I'm Russian too...
Priviet qero not all russian are like he is for sure.I have many russian friends great peoplr

I'm shocked to see almost everyone glossing over this. Left aside his childlish bragging about making millions with cryptocurrencies and spending them in apartments or travelling abroad (he didn't mention lambos, to our great relief), the part that really scares me is the one highlighted above. He's literally saying he has no background, no experience, no technical skills but a JS school course... and he's leading a project pretending to build a worldwide supercomputer, omg Shocked

I've already warned that this team is unfit for this project, based on some other evidence, but this goes beyond my imagination... If there are any members with some sense of professional responsibility, accountability and performativity left in the team, I do hope they'll consider mutiny and kick this retard out. Otherwise there will be no Bittrex to save our tokens from tanking all the way down to 1 sat Sad

This massage is bullshit, you think this all is fake? HAHA

Fake? It's not fake at all, it's proven that he actually wrote that self introduction.
But if are talking instead about his experience in crypto world and his ability to lead a project like this one, then yes, I do believe it's totally fake.

Money is a hoax. Debt is slavery. Consumerism is toxic.
rejosh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:59:31 AM

Greetings!

and Russian channel

3.  In a few days there will be a video blog update from the devs about the platform development progress.

Best Regards!
SONM Community

Greetings!

Please, be patient

Best Regards!
SONM Community

We appreciate the effort made by the SONM them. It's equally important to work side by side to get it listed on bigger exchanges. If not the tokens will go down to a point that we will never be able to bring it back. If people lost faith no one will invest there are many other coins available in the market. Marketing is an important strategy for any business. I am not looking to sell even one of my 50000 coins. Still i want to stop this aggressive dumping.  

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
  ███████               ███████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
Almeida

Activity: 196
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:34:42 AM

Nah, I've been punching these guys all the way, but that russian forum post is clearly bullshit. He wouldn't be so retard as to post that, seriously. How it is that it is proven he wrote that? Because of silly pictures? I don't know what you meant.

@Elimsym, do you guys ever plan to solve our exchange rate problem? You didn't reply my emails nor email from others, what do you want?

The problem of you sonm guys is your lack of communication and respect, you understand a code but not human language (or maybe your english is bad), this is why you are getting attacked on daily basis, if you ever plan to transform those 42 million in 420 million dollars company, you gotta change this as fast as you can and be here answering everything. Community can destroy your project if you loose credibility, fud is not that big and your token is 2000 sat already. Don't you get that by only being here answering people your token will rise in price?

Well, last time I try to solve this.
CryptoMiljonair

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:55:29 AM

Translated:
I'm 23, a year ago started to do my startup. Before that, all my life I was a loser - I was sitting around my mother's neck, I did not work anywhere, my knowledge was at the level of the JS school course, there was no chan, there was no money, drisch, stuttered at conversation, never was abroad or even Just at sea, MMR was in the district of 2k.

Six months I tried to do my project at the same time, to study in the magistracy and work for my uncle, then I flew out of the sorceries because of absenteeism, but left the work because all of them were fucked in the office.

I decided that there was nothing to lose, went all-in and decided to raise money through the crypt, and what do you think?
It worked. We collected $ 42 million in the crypt, and because Part of the money went to the team's fee, then I became a happy owner of a million dollars.

That's how I came to success. And I do not know what to do next. Well, that is, of course, we will continue to cut the product, but what exactly should we do with our share? What about your life?

Now all roads are open for me, I can do whatever I want-I can go to any institute, buy apartments in Moscow or go to any country (and work remotely), afford any hobby, but I seriously do not know what to do farther.

And what would you do with a million dollars anonymous? Considering that you already have a working business and two more funds to the heap?

F**king bitard  Grin

Priviet qero not all russian are like he is for sure.I have many russian friends great peoplr

I'm shocked to see almost everyone glossing over this. Left aside his childlish bragging about making millions with cryptocurrencies and spending them in apartments or travelling abroad (he didn't mention lambos, to our great relief), the part that really scares me is the one highlighted above. He's literally saying he has no background, no experience, no technical skills but a JS school course... and he's leading a project pretending to build a worldwide supercomputer, omg Shocked

I've already warned that this team is unfit for this project, based on some other evidence, but this goes beyond my imagination... If there are any members with some sense of professional responsibility, accountability and performativity left in the team, I do hope they'll consider mutiny and kick this retard out. Otherwise there will be no Bittrex to save our tokens from tanking all the way down to 1 sat Sad

Fake? It's not fake at all, it's proven that he actually wrote that self introduction.
But if are talking instead about his experience in crypto world and his ability to lead a project like this one, then yes, I do believe it's totally fake.

Common every dildo can write a massage like this to scare people... if you planed a scam like this...you would not be sooooo stupid! So stop fudding ;-)
CryptoMiljonair

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:00:03 PM

Greetings!

and Russian channel

Best Regards!
SONM Community

Greetings!

Please, be patient

Best Regards!
SONM Community

We appreciate the effort made by the SONM them. It's equally important to work side by side to get it listed on bigger exchanges. If not the tokens will go down to a point that we will never be able to bring it back. If people lost faith no one will invest there are many other coins available in the market. Marketing is an important strategy for any business. I am not looking to sell even one of my 50000 coins. Still i want to stop this aggressive dumping.  

It is one or two small exchanges @ the moment, with no volume!....dump is logic....wait and see what happens....when it comes on bittrex and polo!
I think they send SNM to POLONIEX to test it, see: https://etherscan.io/token/0x983f6d60db79ea8ca4eb9968c6aff8cfa04b3c63?a=0x32be343b94f860124dc4fee278fdcbd38c102d88
SNM is send to polo....also MGO will be added soon to polo.
ekoja

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:00:49 PM

This price would not fall more than. I think it would be good improvements very soon .

It's falling again open your eyes and have a look. This will go down to $.001 range soon.

That's exactly what you expect, right?
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:01:57 PM

Nah, I've been punching these guys all the way, but that russian forum post is clearly bullshit. He wouldn't be so retard as to post that, seriously. How it is that it is proven he wrote that? Because of silly pictures? I don't know what you meant.

@Elimsym, do you guys ever plan to solve our exchange rate problem? You didn't reply my emails nor email from others, what do you want?

The problem of you sonm guys is your lack of communication and respect, you understand a code but not human language (or maybe your english is bad), this is why you are getting attacked on daily basis, if you ever plan to transform those 42 million in 420 million dollars company, you gotta change this as fast as you can and be here answering everything. Community can destroy your project if you loose credibility, fud is not that big and your token is 2000 sat already. Don't you get that by only being here answering people your token will rise in price?

man be patient wtf it's your first crypto ?
so many projects want to join bittrex don't think it's easy. As you say so many ppl sending them mails to know more about the situation and when finally they say us all to wait a little more you are not happy. They can't just respond to every retard mail they receive it's not possible stop acting like a kid and wasting their time and let them do their job.
Elimsym

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:05:44 PM

Greetings!

The rate is based solely on the panic of investors and the arbitrary addition of a token by exchanges (liqui, tidex etc).

Regarding the answers to e-mail you got an official answer:

"Bonuses for non-ETH transactions have been issued to almost all the ICO participants.

Thank you for your understanding!"

Please be patient and wait few days, there will be a video blog update from the devs about the platform.

Best Regards!
SONM Community

CryptoMiljonair

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:17:53 PM

i smell a lot of pusy haha, i will buy more today!
Zechis966

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:25:38 PM

Nah, I've been punching these guys all the way, but that russian forum post is clearly bullshit. He wouldn't be so retard as to post that, seriously.

so many projects want to join bittrex don't think it's easy. As you say so many ppl sending them mails to know more about the situation and when finally they say us all to wait a little more you are not happy. They can't just respond to every retard mail they receive it's not possible stop acting like a kid and wasting their time and let them do their job.

Th ats just Almedia. What a fool. This is the same guy who was trying to say SONM would be worth 40 cents easily after ICO. THIS is what happens when people have very little experience but think the market is a sure thing...

And now that the market has corrected he's wishing daily he had dumped at 10 cents.... what a dumb ass

However though I have to say this was the worst token I've put into!

Correction or not, this one is struggling through the FUD and honestly who knows, in this case the FUD might be justified.

We will see soon enough.

I have no doubt the team will at least TRY to keep the vs alue up so they don't go broke themselves, but still, this project won't survive if they don't get it into a bigger exchange asap...no ones gonna wanna be left holding the bag if in a month it's still on liqui or yobit....

CryptoMiljonair

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:32:14 PM

Nah, I've been punching these guys all the way, but that russian forum post is clearly bullshit. He wouldn't be so retard as to post that, seriously.

Th ats just Almedia. What a fool.

However though I have to say this was the worst token I've put into!

Correction or not, this one is struggling through the FUD and honestly who knows, in this case the FUD might be justified.

We will see soon enough.

I have no doubt the team will at least TRY to keep the vs alue up so they don't go broke themselves, but still, this project won't survive if they don't get it into a bigger exchange asap...no ones gonna wanna be left holding the bag if in a month it's still on liqui or yobit....

Common there are 6-10 million tokens on lique....if you bought 10M you can control the market, i can drop it to the bottom ;-)
If this happen on POLO or Bittrex you are fucked....but it is the beginning...look @ NXC ico it was the same ;-) -50% -100%
grolll
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:09:25 PM

I bought 100k Snm @2001 sat .Price is very cheap.I trust this project. Smiley
CryptoMiljonair

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:21:06 PM

yes looking good! i trust it to!
jack0m
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1988

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:13:35 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2017, 05:10:59 PM by jack0m

Translated:

F**king bitard  Grin

Common every dildo can write a massage like this to scare people... if you planed a scam like this...you would not be sooooo stupid! So stop fudding ;-)

This shit has been around for a week already, and I've never seen any official statement to deem it as fake. I saw the original quote in Russian reported on slack but didn't bother trying to translate it, as I thought it was just some gossip nonsense. I could even dismiss the "how I proudly made millions out of crypto" part as a side effect of post-ICO hangover, and honestly, I don't give a shit about what devs do in their private life, provided that they're competent and perform well on the job.
Yet I was completely missing the part on his admitted lack of work experience and technical skills, which makes him totally unfit to lead this project, and could explain the poor performance and low level of professionalism they've shown so far.
Perhaps a change of leadership could help to improve their business image as well as increase the project's chances of success, let alone saving our tokens from being dumped over and over.

Money is a hoax. Debt is slavery. Consumerism is toxic.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 05:30:48 PM

Like somebody wrote in post above problem is lack of communication with devs.People in crypto really dont like disapearing devs,most popular crypto ilness,in a case of Bittrex it is enough to pay 3 btc to be listed

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Nalien

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 06:27:43 PM

Like somebody wrote in post above problem is lack of communication with devs.People in crypto really dont like disapearing devs,most popular crypto ilness,in a case of Bittrex it is enough to pay 3 btc to be listed
Just means cheaper SNM on Liqui before it hits the big exchanges.
Sonm_Community

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:09:51 PM

This shit has been around for a week already, and I've never seen any official statement to deem it as fake. I saw the original quote in Russian reported on slack but didn't bother trying to translate it, as I thought it was just some gossip nonsense. I could even dismiss the "how I proudly made millions out of crypto" part as a side effect of post-ICO hangover, and honestly, I don't give a shit about what devs do in their private life, provided that they're competent and perform well on the job.
Yet I was completely missing the part on his admitted lack of work experience and technical skills, which makes him totally unfit to lead this project, and could explain the poor performance and low level of professionalism they've shown so far.
Perhaps a change of leadership could help to improve their business image as well as increase the project's chances of success, let alone saving our tokens from being dumped over and over.

Yes, that was a fake.
SilArt

Activity: 170

Semux!

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:12:03 PM

What was actual ICO price?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: