Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:33:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 [329] 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444697 times)
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:23:10 PM

Sonm is finally back to ICO price, which is good for investors. It is not under ico price any more.

Back to ICO price, are you kidding? Just checked my blockfolio and it is still below 3k sat.I just hate to see the status of my token whenever I open blockfolio, all are going down from where I had a bit of green% last month.Until the version is out I don't expect the price to come over ICO.
It's back to ICO price with respect to USD. And if you're this bothered by red candles you shouldn't be trading.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:24:57 PM

august .. wouaw ... ill wait 2019 to play quake III 
Quake III is just a simply academic example/exercise. And it was obvious from the start that it would take around that long to get a serious product that can be used by the masses. People have some very strange and distorted expectations in crypto...
sonm team is working so hard and about Quake III that is very far from now
we have to wait whole year for that but in 2018 there will be much more surprises news about developments
and in 2020 fog computing will did what sonm aiming at
its long term project but not too much long term i think sonm will soon will be successful in their project
and sonm will get more value in crypto market and it is the future
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:27:20 PM

Sonm is finally back to ICO price, which is good for investors. It is not under ico price any more.

Back to ICO price, are you kidding? Just checked my blockfolio and it is still below 3k sat.I just hate to see the status of my token whenever I open blockfolio, all are going down from where I had a bit of green% last month.Until the version is out I don't expect the price to come over ICO.
It's back to ICO price with respect to USD. And if you're this bothered by red candles you shouldn't be trading.

I'm bothered a bit, but I don't do day trading and I only consider the price in BTC, not in fiat.I am a long-term holder for this project but not only this coin but others are at the mercy of bloodbath and that's what is hurting me.Waiting for the BTC correction to happen after the gold rush(BTG) is over.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:31:05 PM

I'm bothered a bit, but I don't do day trading and I only consider the price in BTC, not in fiat.I am a long-term holder for this project but not only this coin but others are at the mercy of bloodbath and that's what is hurting me.Waiting for the BTC correction to happen after the gold rush(BTG) is over.
If you're evaluating your portfolio in BTC you should be even less worried, since you'd be in for the long haul. Altcoins are riskier than BTC, so some will take longer to appreciate while others will flat-out die or even fail compared to Bitcoin. With diversification your overall portfolio should be up within a few months of investing though.
alinda

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:38:17 PM

If you're evaluating your portfolio in BTC you should be even less worried, since you'd be in for the long haul. Altcoins are riskier than BTC, so some will take longer to appreciate while others will flat-out die or even fail compared to Bitcoin. With diversification your overall portfolio should be up within a few months of investing though.

Agreed, but it's on the downtrend for the current moment.The only advice I would give myself is to stop watching the app or do an uninstall for some months.That's the only way I would feel happy  Smiley

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:45:20 PM

Agreed, but it's on the downtrend for the current moment.The only advice I would give myself is to stop watching the app or do an uninstall for some months.That's the only way I would feel happy  Smiley
Then do it. I personally don't even really watch my investments. I do the entire analysis before investing anything and stay for the long haul and then only check every so many months for rebalancing or for taking out some profits for new investments.
If you do your due diligence properly beforehand and become confident in your decision making process you won't even feel the need to look at your performance.
alinda

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:51:43 PM

Then do it. I personally don't even really watch my investments. I do the entire analysis before investing anything and stay for the long haul and then only check every so many months for rebalancing or for taking out some profits for new investments.
If you do your due diligence properly beforehand and become confident in your decision making process you won't even feel the need to look at your performance.

It's been a long time, since I received an advice/expert opinion.I don't believe in monthly selling/making a short profit but this baby is my favorite.I already lost a good opportunity with golem and sold quick and learned a lesson from there on.

Nousplatform Youtube     
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:58:00 PM

It's been a long time, since I received an advice/expert opinion.I don't believe in monthly selling/making a short profit but this baby is my favorite.I already lost a good opportunity with golem and sold quick and learned a lesson from there on.
I'm pretty sure every single person who has ever done any sort of investing or trading has sold too quickly or bought too late. The most important thing is to carefully observe your own thought process and emotions at all times so you can consider them in your planning. Everything else will eventually derive from this approach, since observing your thought process automatically means noticing errors in judgement and identifying questions to ask during future investments.
AlexSONMsupport

Activity: 283
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:31:16 PM

I like somnm very much. Im very happy because this coin continue to increase so if you have a lot of sonm in your wallet for sure you will earn a lot of profit in the future. More sonm that you have chances to earn big profit. First I see this project the first thing to do in my mind this project will become successful anf Im very happy because it happen  so invest more in sonm coin and you will be happy for the result also.
Mind to tell us why are you so happy with SONM? Price was fallen due to bitcoinGold, so people selling their altcoin and bought bitcoins. It's seems SONM price still recovering though

I think many people have strong feeling that SONM will do good in the future when they start sharing the profit with the holders like how TaaS is doing now. Very soon the price of SONM will increase when they start sharing the update about dividends.

Hi, SONM doesn't have dividends and SNM token is an utility token, just like ETH in Ethereum network. 
The dividends are called Network Commission Fee on its platform. We’ll further explain this in detail. The Network Commission Fee is distributed among the SONM token holders. We called it dividends in our Business Review to acquaint its core functionality among the readers. But to put things in perspective, these dividends are just network commission fee, paid to the SONM network participants — miners, hubs, buyers, etc — as rewards for their contribution in maintaining our smart contract-based rating system. 
You can read the rest here: https://blog.sonm.io/answering-sonm-community-on-dividends-and-go-to-the-moon-faith-b5fa502a588c
chapinmaster

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:40:57 PM

I like somnm very much. Im very happy because this coin continue to increase so if you have a lot of sonm in your wallet for sure you will earn a lot of profit in the future. More sonm that you have chances to earn big profit. First I see this project the first thing to do in my mind this project will become successful anf Im very happy because it happen  so invest more in sonm coin and you will be happy for the result also.
Mind to tell us why are you so happy with SONM? Price was fallen due to bitcoinGold, so people selling their altcoin and bought bitcoins. It's seems SONM price still recovering though

I think many people have strong feeling that SONM will do good in the future when they start sharing the profit with the holders like how TaaS is doing now. Very soon the price of SONM will increase when they start sharing the update about dividends.

Hi, SONM doesn't have dividends and SNM token is an utility token, just like ETH in Ethereum network. 
The dividends are called Network Commission Fee on its platform. We’ll further explain this in detail. The Network Commission Fee is distributed among the SONM token holders. We called it dividends in our Business Review to acquaint its core functionality among the readers. But to put things in perspective, these dividends are just network commission fee, paid to the SONM network participants — miners, hubs, buyers, etc — as rewards for their contribution in maintaining our smart contract-based rating system. 
You can read the rest here: https://blog.sonm.io/answering-sonm-community-on-dividends-and-go-to-the-moon-faith-b5fa502a588c

i buy SONM because i understood that they pay dividends of the profits, I understood that it was like buying stocks..
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:42:34 PM

i buy SONM because i understood that they pay dividends of the profits, I understood that it was like buying stocks..
Read what he said and read the link. Stop being so lazy. You will be getting "Network Commission Fees" once the platform goes live. Paying dividends has undesirable implications on taxation, so the Network Fees are going to be paid out to token holders instead.

How can you invest in things you have absolutely no understanding of?
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:58:07 PM

Read what he said and read the link. Stop being so lazy. You will be getting "Network Commission Fees" once the platform goes live. Paying dividends has undesirable implications on taxation, so the Network Fees are going to be paid out to token holders instead.

As far as I understood it, anyone who holds SNM still can receive certain amount as sort of the reward for holding the SNM in their wallet right? If this is true then I guess its something of a selling point for the token still and people will consider it a source of passive income. Though it may not as big as what they may expect, it will still be huge depending on the size of SNM they hold.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

infested999

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:25:51 PM

Is it easy to use binance exchange to buy more SONM on a smartphone?? How do you proceed?

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
AlexSONMsupport

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:30:43 PM

As far as I understood it, anyone who holds SNM still can receive certain amount as sort of the reward for holding the SNM in their wallet right? If this is true then I guess its something of a selling point for the token still and people will consider it a source of passive income. Though it may not as big as what they may expect, it will still be huge depending on the size of SNM they hold.

We will give the clear explanation regarding Network Commission Fee a little bit later.
AlexSONMsupport

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:53:58 PM

Is it easy to use binance exchange to buy more SONM on a smartphone?? How do you proceed?
They have mobile apps - you can check.
Domomo

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:05:35 PM

Reminds me of another Supercomputer Project...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1957064
ensign_lee

Activity: 886

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:12:07 PM

We will give the clear explanation regarding Network Commission Fee a little bit later.

Can you guys change that "dividend" part from all your legal documents including the whitepaper.?  Maybe this is one reason which is stopping SONM to be listed on bittrex.They don't want to be screwed by SEC and are very particular in listing the coins.

Nousplatform Youtube     
DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 03:17:03 PM

Its 40% over ico price 👍🏼😜

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
AlexSONMsupport

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:25:22 PM

Can you guys change that "dividend" part from all your legal documents including the whitepaper.?  Maybe this is one reason which is stopping SONM to be listed on bittrex.They don't want to be screwed by SEC and are very particular in listing the coins.

Hi! Yes, we know our problems. In documents, this word can not be changed, but we have ways of solving this problem and we are working on it.
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:37:38 PM

Its 40% over ico price 👍🏼😜
yay .. you make me directly check the price of sonm in marketcap  Tongue
Pages: « 1 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 [329] 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: