Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:53:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 [301] 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444697 times)
rejosh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:55:40 PM

Arch still scheduled to launch this month. That's the next release on sonm roadmap. Could be good timing coupled with binance too this week. Or do i misunderstand?

I have the same question is arch realising this month   

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:06:03 PM

Arch still scheduled to launch this month. That's the next release on sonm roadmap. Could be good timing coupled with binance too this week. Or do i misunderstand?

If not september, probably early october. The new listing is more urgent IMO

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Zer0p0inT

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:11:01 PM

At the same time, I've heard that Sonm has a payment structure too similar to dividends...so exchanges like Bittrex will prob not list it until this is changed. That's what they were talking about in Telegram. Will we see an update addressing all these concerns and questions

SHITCOINS ARE THE FUTURE
MiBambino

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:18:44 PM

At the same time, I've heard that Sonm has a payment structure too similar to dividends...so exchanges like Bittrex will prob not list it until this is changed. That's what they were talking about in Telegram. Will we see an update addressing all these concerns and questions

Lets first focus on increasing volume by adding binance. Maybe Bittrex will change its mind, NEO is listed and they pay dividends in antcoin (not exactly dividends but still)

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
rejosh

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:32:20 PM

According to the technical rod map arch is due for September 2017. It’s only a week left for September end. Does it mean we can expect something in next week or sonm is running a bit behind?

v.0.3 — Arch (September 2017):
Via this version, we will focus on the most essential parts of the system. For now, the slave protocol includes neither its own libraries nor an API; it is merely an agreement within the module system.
On the platform, it will be in the form of “PayOut” DAPP, which is a simple DAPP that allows hub administrator payout tokens to the miners, according to the workload they finish successfully. This is already utilized on BOINC-like platforms such as “DrugDiscovery@home”. So, we need to adapt it to our newly implemented token contract and the architecture of Cocaine’s gateway node.
On the level of smart contracts, this version will work with our DAO contract.
The version will include our very own browser to enable users to browse various services and sites within SONM’s network. It would most probably be web3 compatible. It will represent a good test for locator services. Users should be able to browse apps and sites easily and securely (cookie definition, JS functionality…etc).

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
shinep

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:41:41 AM

According to the technical rod map arch is due for September 2017. It’s only a week left for September end. Does it mean we can expect something in next week or sonm is running a bit behind?

Via this version, we will focus on the most essential parts of the system. For now, the slave protocol includes neither its own libraries nor an API; it is merely an agreement within the module system.
On the platform, it will be in the form of “PayOut” DAPP, which is a simple DAPP that allows hub administrator payout tokens to the miners, according to the workload they finish successfully. This is already utilized on BOINC-like platforms such as “DrugDiscovery@home”. So, we need to adapt it to our newly implemented token contract and the architecture of Cocaine’s gateway node.
The version will include our very own browser to enable users to browse various services and sites within SONM’s network. It would most probably be web3 compatible. It will represent a good test for locator services. Users should be able to browse apps and sites easily and securely (cookie definition, JS functionality…etc).
I havent heard anything otherwise from the devs. But its only natural to skip a deadline by few days or weeks in software lifeycle.
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:13:44 AM

dont expect updates for this month, maybe october
raymonddaf

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:54:54 AM

I wonder if the community manager can pipe in and give us an update on this?

bluedude

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:59:20 AM

I wonder if the community manager can pipe in and give us an update on this?
I hope so too. That would clarify a lot of speculation from the forum members. Come on community manager .... Wink
puvanb

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:43:51 AM

I do not believe anything will happen in 2018, probably we will be seeing a much higher price compared to now. Hopefully it reaches above the ICO price. SONM will be like NEM in terms of speed of development, testing etc. I am thinking maybe we will be something in the middle of 2019 or early 2020 when it is being utilized by users for SONM function. Then again if the product is a GO and there are no users, the price will collapse too. So marketing is an important aspect that they should be focusing on. A lot of things to be improved here, hopefully a better 2018 future for SONM.
zidane

Activity: 938
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:47:27 AM

I do not believe anything will happen in 2018, probably we will be seeing a much higher price compared to now. Hopefully it reaches above the ICO price. SONM will be like NEM in terms of speed of development, testing etc. I am thinking maybe we will be something in the middle of 2019 or early 2020 when it is being utilized by users for SONM function. Then again if the product is a GO and there are no users, the price will collapse too. So marketing is an important aspect that they should be focusing on. A lot of things to be improved here, hopefully a better 2018 future for SONM.

In my opinion you are very wrong on this fact. Sure I would be happy if prices would be that low like now so i could invest every month more, but for me it is quiet sure that this was my last months.
It seems like some news will be announced this week. We will see who of us was in right, but i am happy with both situation. ;-)
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:51:50 AM

yes i agree with that sonm is super computer organized network mining
so need stable and good version of software and for creating software takes more time then aveg time
because its procedure. compile then test , fix bugs, compile and test agian and again until its perfect
so overall sonm is better then all other project that are in the market at this time
i hope in 2018 sonm will achieve some big milestones
not yet any news yet for sonm list on binance but soon its will be listed 
George.kv

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:39:27 AM

I want to buy some sonm if it's going to get listed in the binance exchange. The price is still cheap
MiBambino

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:44:59 AM

I want to buy some sonm if it's going to get listed in the binance exchange. The price is still cheap

Buy it now, it won't stay under 0.1$ if it gets listed on binance

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
George.kv

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:26:35 AM

But I heard liqui is a bad exchange. They charge a lot of fee to withdraw ?
MiBambino

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:30:30 AM

I had no problems with them, but I haven't withdrew my funds yet. When it gets listed on binance I'll transfer my funds, whether the fees are high or not.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
eneyardi

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:32:20 AM

Like this project. What about Bounty campaign? Roll Eyes Cheesy
ratatuykun

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 11:35:37 AM

Like this project. What about Bounty campaign? Roll Eyes Cheesy
Bounty campaign ended a long time ago.

COMSA ■ The ICO Solution for Centralized Businesses to Adopt Blockchain Technologies
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌▌▌  ICO: Oct 2nd until Nov 6th▐▐▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
■ ■ ■ WebsiteWhitepaperTwitterBlogsRedditFacebook ■  TelegramSlackBitcointalk ■ ■ ■
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 11:44:30 AM

I had no problems with them, but I haven't withdrew my funds yet. When it gets listed on binance I'll transfer my funds, whether the fees are high or not.

Thats true. I bought few tokens there in liqui and the fee taken from me was worth almost $4. Exchanges usually just take about 0.02 %. But what can I say, its an exchange and they are probably housing more than 10 people to manage the works in their company including those chatbox moderator and replying tickets.

NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:46:54 AM

Market is active since last few updates were given. This is the effect of communication with community. SONM can surprise its competitors by delivering before those which appeared on market before it. They are aware of the importance of first leading position in market by showing something as first innovator.
Pages: « 1 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 [301] 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: