Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:13:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 [303] 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444697 times)
jensbonn

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:01:57 PM

I hope it could faster than the other so the improvement and the expectations of the investors won't be in vain. A lot of ICO projects is too good and promising but let's just still hope the dev and the manager will gladly meet the expectations of the investors.

I would also like to share (again) some thoughts on this project and try to cover different aspects from a strategic point of view. Hopefully some of my points could be useful for future investors doing their DD. At the very end of the post you will find a brief summary ;-)

As you should know who is writing: My name is Jens - a 35 yo Senior Consultant working with an award-winning management and strategy consultancy located in Düsseldorf, Germany. We advise tech-startups, DAX enterprises and institutions mainly in Germany and Europe on how to become and stay competitive in the global race against high-performing teams. In my spare-time I run a performance marketing company and invest in several projects and companies around the world. You can also follow me on twitter if you want to see the face responsible for this wall of text -> @nureinschritt
As I am an investor in SONM (and also hodling some gnt because I believe in the fog) please make sure to do proper due-diligence before investing your money - this post is of course not an advise.

Passive income, highly disruptive cross-section technology, long-term HODLing
I came across the SONM project around two weeks prior to their ICO. As I do not have much free time to ride many waves I was looking for ICOs with at least a good use-case to further diversify my portfolio and hodl some time but what I found in SONM really surprised me! There was this highly motivated team with that kind of idea you want to be a part of.

For those of you just looking for the next pump&dump coin with fortune over night: Please move on since you simple do not deserve to be part of this! Imagine yourself crowdfunding not a piece of bullshit but a real world changer - the next big thing! As you are reading at least till here you seem to be involved - congratulations. I guess you made a wise decision!

For those of you mentioning Golem as the direct competition: I go with the team as they stated during their last Q&A live session on Youtube: Golem aims for the niche of providing resources for special computing while SONM aims for the general computing market. That is why a running CS:GO server by Team Stratis is so incredible awesome. It proofs its reliability - and on top the SONM team is already very experienced in distributed computing which is not so common as many teams are experienced in blockchain or ICOs in general but not in the underlaying tech regarding their piece of work.

Passive income
The token holders of $SNM will have a share in the sales of computing power on the marketplace. Imagine gaining a percentage of eBay's auction fees. This was falsely described in the white paper as "dividends". Real dividends (as meant by the SEC) would describe a situation where you would gain percentages of the whole eBay Inc. We are simple talking about some kind of a kickback- / referral-like concept.
This means: Nice passive income for token holders and some intrinsic value of the token which will serve as the currency on that marketplace - and it will be big. Why?

Highly disruptive
Referring to the widely known predictions from Gartner (also included in the business overview on sonm.io) the cloud computing market will raise to 385bln US$ by 2020. From my daily work in a technology consultancy I can copy that. Half of our guys advising on bimodal IT and how to build an efficient architecture also using cloud services.
The SONM will disrupt the whole portfolio of Amazon Web Services - from EC2 to S3 - guess what happens to the token value if market cap reaches x% of that. As Golem aims for a different subsegment and the market is incredible big the question of "who will win" is kind of obsolete as we as investors win either way - the cake is more than big enough.

Long-term hodling
As with most ICOs without a working product in the moment of the token release, the price happened to dip after hitting first exchanges. I personally invested only a real small amount of money during ICO and accumulated a lot more tokens during the last months. I really hope that the first listing in bigger exchange occurs together with one of the next software releases in order to penetrate the news with upcoming stories on an omni-channel approach. This combined with the growing visibility of fogcomputing and blockchain in general will kick it in the upcoming months and years.
It simple doesn't matter if the token is at 1k, 2k or 4k sat. It doesn't matter if some exchange lists the token or if we will be longer able to buy the dip. Even if Binance would disappoint their customers by breaking their word and refuse on listing the token because they heard some FUD - that would not mean a thing to the product the team is focussed on. The next first bigger and more clever exchange will be glad to have picked it up in some month.

Organizational structure
Unfortunately there are not as much insights available for the moment as I would like to see as a strategy consultant. Obviously the team follows an agile approach for developing the product. At the moment there are no insights on the framework but they are obviously scaling towards at least four teams for different parts of the product. This might not be optimal from an agile perspective but as I am not familiar enough with the scope they should have their reasons. Some public product backlog or a story mapping canvas could serve stake- and shareholder communication.
Nevertheless the most important fact for me is the will to improve continuously. They are constantly listening to their growing community on telegram and slack (over 3.5k in slack i guess) and already delivered several improvements - also regarding transparency towards us the investors. They also got heavy support which could easily discovered doing DD - therefore a ++ rating from my PoV.

Thoughts on FUD, "SCAM" and uninformed bitcointalk questions
I fully understand that people get nervous when it comes to money and most of the guys yelling lost money in some way: The young kid spending his parents money in an ICO which dipped because of needed development time and bad communication. Or the bunch of pre-ICO investors: That was not cool - luckily you got the possibility to request refunds.

From a professional point of view everybody has to admit that failures happened before and during ICO phase. But to be honest - that simply doesn't change anything regarding the product and the ground-shaking concept beneath it.
IF the team would have scammed you they would not gather bunches of awesome support guys on their telegram - join it! They would not have build a working prototype. They would not have released alpha and patched it already again. They would not hire more and more developers. They would not have awesome and reliable advisors on their board who do not want to have their names burned by a scammy russian ICO. Please - what more do you need? That hype on "ICO scams" simply fucked up your minds. The team now has millions - but of course they want billions and SONM project is one of those rare projects in the ecosphere which could become an unicorn.

So please - do your own research. Do not believe in Lambo pictures on the one hand or FUD-spreading people on the other. For myself I feel grateful and blessed to were able to become part of the project as a small investor.

Brief summary
  • Fog computing will disrupt whole cloud computing market (385bln US$ by 2020) - imagine x% share for fog.
  • What will AWS do while we rent power of iPhones, watches and microwaves to the SONM?
  • Golem is not a real competitor - both aim for different purposes.
  • SONM aims for general computing - proven by smooth running CS:GO server on alpha.
  • Furthermore the alpha got patched already - next release 0.3 is expected to happen during the next weeks.
  • Every application fitting inside a docker container can be run right now! In the fog!
  • Token has multiple intrinsic values and fixed supply. Buyback of tokens by team will start Q3 2018.
  • Token is not a security according to SEC because token holders receive "only" parts of a fee.
  • The accidentally description of this shares as "dividends" caused delay in listing with bittrex after SEC happened.
  • Doesn't matter which exchange lists when. Read the details. Go ahead.
  • Well-nown Dr. Paolo Tasca and Ilja Frankstein joined advisory board - great articles already published.

I could continue like this and remind you of the awesome video from the  great cryptolark (YouTube "SONM - the Golem killer? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cybQCnKAN_w) or the interview with Dr. Tasca at bitcoinmagazine (https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/sonm-universal-fog-supercomputer-powered-ethereum-blockchain/). If you want to share your ideas not only on SONM but also on highly disruptive cross-sectional tech and how agile approaches can get the shit done while celebrating transparency and failures - join me on twitter (https://twitter.com/nureinschritt), linkedin or telegram.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:18:58 PM

Maybe it will be higher at this time than ICO but this project is very promising and generate tremendous profits and I will wait for better and faster rounds. Wink Wink
The prize is slowly crawling back up. I am sure 2018 is going to be an interesting year for the firm SONM believers. I dont see any point in selling my ICO coins at a loss, I would rather  hold and wait.

Better will be buy more Sonm at cheap price and increase your profin in the near future. Next year will be great for Sonm supporters, many good things will come for the token holders.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:24:12 PM

Maybe it will be higher at this time than ICO but this project is very promising and generate tremendous profits and I will wait for better and faster rounds. Wink Wink
The prize is slowly crawling back up. I am sure 2018 is going to be an interesting year for the firm SONM believers. I dont see any point in selling my ICO coins at a loss, I would rather  hold and wait.

Better will be buy more Sonm at cheap price and increase your profin in the near future. Next year will be great for Sonm supporters, many good things will come for the token holders.
HODL - when you feel that the market is going to boost like a rocket in the future because of the speculators demands. 2018 is yet too far but let just not lose hope, it might boost in time, we just gotta hold it.

dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:31:13 PM

HODL - when you feel that the market is going to boost like a rocket in the future because of the speculators demands. 2018 is yet too far but let just not lose hope, it might boost in time, we just gotta hold it.

This is nice advise to HODL at this stage while current situation is bearish for cyptocurrencies I also think we don't have lose the hope for big boost which will happen in due time for sure. SONM will big project in future so don't need to get panic by looking over the price again and again.
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:36:49 AM

Hodor till Lambo!!!! We go to the moon together  Grin
$dakini

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:55:15 AM

I hope it could faster than the other so the improvement and the expectations of the investors won't be in vain. A lot of ICO projects is too good and promising but let's just still hope the dev and the manager will gladly meet the expectations of the investors.

I would also like to share (again) some thoughts on this project and try to cover different aspects from a strategic point of view. Hopefully some of my points could be useful for future investors doing their DD. At the very end of the post you will find a brief summary ;-)

As you should know who is writing: My name is Jens - a 35 yo Senior Consultant working with an award-winning management and strategy consultancy located in Düsseldorf, Germany. We advise tech-startups, DAX enterprises and institutions mainly in Germany and Europe on how to become and stay competitive in the global race against high-performing teams. In my spare-time I run a performance marketing company and invest in several projects and companies around the world. You can also follow me on twitter if you want to see the face responsible for this wall of text -> @nureinschritt
As I am an investor in SONM (and also hodling some gnt because I believe in the fog) please make sure to do proper due-diligence before investing your money - this post is of course not an advise.

I came across the SONM project around two weeks prior to their ICO. As I do not have much free time to ride many waves I was looking for ICOs with at least a good use-case to further diversify my portfolio and hodl some time but what I found in SONM really surprised me! There was this highly motivated team with that kind of idea you want to be a part of.

For those of you just looking for the next pump&dump coin with fortune over night: Please move on since you simple do not deserve to be part of this! Imagine yourself crowdfunding not a piece of bullshit but a real world changer - the next big thing! As you are reading at least till here you seem to be involved - congratulations. I guess you made a wise decision!

For those of you mentioning Golem as the direct competition: I go with the team as they stated during their last Q&A live session on Youtube: Golem aims for the niche of providing resources for special computing while SONM aims for the general computing market. That is why a running CS:GO server by Team Stratis is so incredible awesome. It proofs its reliability - and on top the SONM team is already very experienced in distributed computing which is not so common as many teams are experienced in blockchain or ICOs in general but not in the underlaying tech regarding their piece of work.

Passive income
The token holders of $SNM will have a share in the sales of computing power on the marketplace. Imagine gaining a percentage of eBay's auction fees. This was falsely described in the white paper as "dividends". Real dividends (as meant by the SEC) would describe a situation where you would gain percentages of the whole eBay Inc. We are simple talking about some kind of a kickback- / referral-like concept.
This means: Nice passive income for token holders and some intrinsic value of the token which will serve as the currency on that marketplace - and it will be big. Why?

Highly disruptive
Referring to the widely known predictions from Gartner (also included in the business overview on sonm.io) the cloud computing market will raise to 385bln US$ by 2020. From my daily work in a technology consultancy I can copy that. Half of our guys advising on bimodal IT and how to build an efficient architecture also using cloud services.
The SONM will disrupt the whole portfolio of Amazon Web Services - from EC2 to S3 - guess what happens to the token value if market cap reaches x% of that. As Golem aims for a different subsegment and the market is incredible big the question of "who will win" is kind of obsolete as we as investors win either way - the cake is more than big enough.

Long-term hodling
As with most ICOs without a working product in the moment of the token release, the price happened to dip after hitting first exchanges. I personally invested only a real small amount of money during ICO and accumulated a lot more tokens during the last months. I really hope that the first listing in bigger exchange occurs together with one of the next software releases in order to penetrate the news with upcoming stories on an omni-channel approach. This combined with the growing visibility of fogcomputing and blockchain in general will kick it in the upcoming months and years.
It simple doesn't matter if the token is at 1k, 2k or 4k sat. It doesn't matter if some exchange lists the token or if we will be longer able to buy the dip. Even if Binance would disappoint their customers by breaking their word and refuse on listing the token because they heard some FUD - that would not mean a thing to the product the team is focussed on. The next first bigger and more clever exchange will be glad to have picked it up in some month.

Organizational structure
Unfortunately there are not as much insights available for the moment as I would like to see as a strategy consultant. Obviously the team follows an agile approach for developing the product. At the moment there are no insights on the framework but they are obviously scaling towards at least four teams for different parts of the product. This might not be optimal from an agile perspective but as I am not familiar enough with the scope they should have their reasons. Some public product backlog or a story mapping canvas could serve stake- and shareholder communication.
Nevertheless the most important fact for me is the will to improve continuously. They are constantly listening to their growing community on telegram and slack (over 3.5k in slack i guess) and already delivered several improvements - also regarding transparency towards us the investors. They also got heavy support which could easily discovered doing DD - therefore a ++ rating from my PoV.

I fully understand that people get nervous when it comes to money and most of the guys yelling lost money in some way: The young kid spending his parents money in an ICO which dipped because of needed development time and bad communication. Or the bunch of pre-ICO investors: That was not cool - luckily you got the possibility to request refunds.

From a professional point of view everybody has to admit that failures happened before and during ICO phase. But to be honest - that simply doesn't change anything regarding the product and the ground-shaking concept beneath it.
IF the team would have scammed you they would not gather bunches of awesome support guys on their telegram - join it! They would not have build a working prototype. They would not have released alpha and patched it already again. They would not hire more and more developers. They would not have awesome and reliable advisors on their board who do not want to have their names burned by a scammy russian ICO. Please - what more do you need? That hype on "ICO scams" simply fucked up your minds. The team now has millions - but of course they want billions and SONM project is one of those rare projects in the ecosphere which could become an unicorn.

So please - do your own research. Do not believe in Lambo pictures on the one hand or FUD-spreading people on the other. For myself I feel grateful and blessed to were able to become part of the project as a small investor.

Brief summary
  • Fog computing will disrupt whole cloud computing market (385bln US$ by 2020) - imagine x% share for fog.
  • What will AWS do while we rent power of iPhones, watches and microwaves to the SONM?
  • SONM aims for general computing - proven by smooth running CS:GO server on alpha.
  • Furthermore the alpha got patched already - next release 0.3 is expected to happen during the next weeks.
  • Every application fitting inside a docker container can be run right now! In the fog!
  • Token has multiple intrinsic values and fixed supply. Buyback of tokens by team will start Q3 2018.
  • Token is not a security according to SEC because token holders receive "only" parts of a fee.
  • The accidentally description of this shares as "dividends" caused delay in listing with bittrex after SEC happened.
  • Well-nown Dr. Paolo Tasca and Ilja Frankstein joined advisory board - great articles already published.

I could continue like this and remind you of the awesome video from the  great cryptolark (YouTube "SONM - the Golem killer? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cybQCnKAN_w) or the interview with Dr. Tasca at bitcoinmagazine (https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/sonm-universal-fog-supercomputer-powered-ethereum-blockchain/). If you want to share your ideas not only on SONM but also on highly disruptive cross-sectional tech and how agile approaches can get the shit done while celebrating transparency and failures - join me on twitter (https://twitter.com/nureinschritt), linkedin or telegram.
Well said! I have to totally agree with your above comments. Good time lies ahead for those who hold and wait patiently.
d3nz

Activity: 1288
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:17:00 AM

Passive income

Highly disruptive

Long-term hodling

Organizational structure

Brief summary

Thank you for providing your very wise summary and giving out your best strategy. And you are right not to trust those people who are spreading negative and trying to take down a project. All of the fudders here is just to make money and making investor to panic buy or sell a token which is some of them is making to believe them on their words.

It would not be wise on trusting this kind of people. WE just need to check their blogs, official website, or email updates / news letter so we could know what is happening and the progress of it.

yadan86

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:21:34 AM

did binance already list SONM ? i didnt see ,what's happen ,it need take a long time ?
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 07:32:26 AM

Passive income

So its true that we shall be receiving small percentage, its a passive income. I think this could be the reason why some exchange won't be adding SNM as same thing happen with some tokens offering dividends. TAAS however was doing it quite well. I hope SNM can manage to get it listed on more exchanges too.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:48:39 AM

did binance already list SONM ? i didnt see ,what's happen ,it need take a long time ?
No they haven't listed SONM yet, Hopefully they will by this weekend.

Passive income

Highly disruptive

Long-term hodling

Organizational structure

Brief summary

I could continue like this and remind you of the awesome video from the  great cryptolark (YouTube "SONM - the Golem killer? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cybQCnKAN_w) or the interview with Dr. Tasca at bitcoinmagazine (https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/sonm-universal-fog-supercomputer-powered-ethereum-blockchain/). If you want to share your ideas not only on SONM but also on highly disruptive cross-sectional tech and how agile approaches can get the shit done while celebrating transparency and failures - join me on twitter (https://twitter.com/nureinschritt), linkedin or telegram.
After reading this, I wanna buy more lol.
pumz

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:29:52 PM

SONM team is representing the project in Barcelona (Spain) in tech event. I was buying when people were talking under element of fear so I am glad that I have stocked up good amount of SONM tokens. Which doesn't make me whales but are decent numbers. FOG computing is going to play important role and will have large share in market.
XCNP

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:43:01 PM

That made my way of thinking different last part of the above shared post where brief summary is given. That part is worth efforts to read and then think about the possibilities and opportunities those can appear. I will buy even more if price remain accessible continuously.
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:47:44 PM

That made my way of thinking different last part of the above shared post where brief summary is given. That part is worth efforts to read and then think about the possibilities and opportunities those can appear. I will buy even more if price remain accessible continuously.

Though the price of SONM tokens is below ICO, the concept of fog is an innovative approach which would take some considerable amount of time to implement.Had some issues with their approach and doubted whether they can surely come up with this in future but the release of alpha made my day and I am in full support for SONM.
Vongola

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:57:38 PM

I think Binance would be listed SONM since last week, because their announcement was around 2 weeks ago while they said they will listed SONM on Binance. Why does it took long time to list SONM actually?
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:00:59 PM

I think Binance would be listed SONM since last week, because their announcement was around 2 weeks ago while they said they will listed SONM on Binance. Why does it took long time to list SONM actually?

They are supposed to list them this september so there's still a few days time

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:54:07 PM

Passive income

So its true that we shall be receiving small percentage, its a passive income. I think this could be the reason why some exchange won't be adding SNM as same thing happen with some tokens offering dividends. TAAS however was doing it quite well. I hope SNM can manage to get it listed on more exchanges too.
yeah, i guess that's why sonm is not accepted in bittrex, the same thing also happens with icn
MiBambino

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:05:20 PM

Passive income

yeah, i guess that's why sonm is not accepted in bittrex, the same thing also happens with icn

How is it different from NEO and gas?

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
andrei1982

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:22:31 PM

how different is from Maidsafe ? should we invest in it ? i recently heard of SONM . thanks
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:30:48 PM

So. If summarise,  when we are going to the moon?
MiBambino

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:39:25 PM

So. If summarise,  when we are going to the moon?

When it gets listed on a decent exchange, and when a new update is released. People lost faith when the listing price was lower than the ICO price, so the community needs proof this coin/project will survive the next couple of years

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Pages: « 1 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 [303] 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: