Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:08:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444697 times)
Kenway

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:50:45 PM

Hi guys
I have SONM and Golem. I wonder if some of you studied the exact difference between those, especially in term of gain value potential.
Sonm value is 24M vs Golem 214M. So the value may be in Sonm as growing potential is big.
BTW, are these projects comparable...?
Thank you for your help.

yeah ,i trust sonm will big day by day ,keep potential  ,hold and trust is the best way for investment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:55:32 PM

Great to hear the SONM will be added on the binance, but there are only ten days left, I hope the binance will add this coin ASAP.

There were no assurance about it yet because binance only told us they will list SNM but didn't specified when, they don't mention a exact date when to add it. SNM price are going to moon when that happen but right now binance is just making the news.
Binance is no gurantee to moon.Look at icn, doing great until it was only on kraken and binance almost killed it.Too much dumping and now the price are much lower
The current existence of SONM is stable. Price does not change much with the price at the time of ICO ($ :p). You right, Exchanger like binance can not guarantee too increase of price, coupled with the issue, that the market in CHINA immediately dismissed and closed.
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:25:11 PM

we must remain cheerful as we sell off our possessions to buy more SNM

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
xyj790204

Activity: 334

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:28:09 PM

happy to see the price of sonm worth 0.1$ ,this twice of my first buy sonm . now price is stable ,i hope will pump soon
jensbonn

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:33:39 PM

Hi guys
I have SONM and Golem. I wonder if some of you studied the exact difference between those, especially in term of gain value potential.
Sonm value is 24M vs Golem 214M. So the value may be in Sonm as growing potential is big.
BTW, are these projects comparable...?
Thank you for your help.

Hello zirt,

you nailed it. SONM and Golem are so kind of comparable - both want to build a fog-supercomputer. But while Golem aims more for special tasks in the niche, SONM aims for general computing and proved it already by releasing their alpha. It was recently used to set up a running CS:GO Server with smooth latency by Webdeveloper @dylan.

Furthermore you might find this video interesting as well: "SNM - The Golem Killer?" by @cryptolark https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cybQCnKAN_w

Comparing market cap and circulating tokens, roadmap and setup, might help you finding that one clever answer to the question if you should invest some bucks...
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:49:01 PM

Great to hear the SONM will be added on the binance, but there are only ten days left, I hope the binance will add this coin ASAP.

There were no assurance about it yet because binance only told us they will list SNM but didn't specified when, they don't mention a exact date when to add it. SNM price are going to moon when that happen but right now binance is just making the news.
Binance is no gurantee to moon.Look at icn, doing great until it was only on kraken and binance almost killed it.Too much dumping and now the price are much lower

Not necessary but it was earlier due to Chinese market FUD where the price was dumped and pumped whenever required.So it's no reason for the price to be down.

Give some time for the exchange to be familiar and it may be in the top 10 in the long run with SONM topping the chart.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
mirny
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:50:35 PM

happy to see the price of sonm worth 0.1$ ,this twice of my first buy sonm . now price is stable ,i hope will pump soon

I really don't want to see SONM pumped anytime soon, I don't want to see SONM pumped never, ever.
I just want to see nice steady growth based on further developers achievements.

This is my signature...
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:01:51 PM

I really don't want to see SONM pumped anytime soon, I don't want to see SONM pumped never, ever.

Hahah of course everyone expect that but good performance will be followed better price because both are interconnected
At least we see the development going on and hope to see good news.
eddiies

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:10:47 PM

Hahah of course everyone expect that but good performance will be followed better price because both are interconnected
At least we see the development going on and hope to see good news.
i agree with you said.all of us hope it can have a better development.the price can up to the moon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ufeejingp

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:14:41 PM

This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.
YGung

Activity: 318

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:35:14 PM

ICN tanked because they changed their business model and the climate of cryptocurrencies have changed.  When ICN was at its peak they had a profit share business model, and there were no where near as many ICOs emerging.  They had next to no competition in that space they operate, so everything was great.

They killed the profit share business model at the suggestion of their legal team and replaced it with token burning.  The token itself never really had a great utility use, and they're still working to even create a use case for the token that gives it value.  Last I checked, they weren't doing a good job with that (IMO)...and all the while many other competitors, and other viable cryptocurrencies have emerged.

Binance isn't a guarantee to moon, but I don't think ICN is a good analogy for this situation  Cheesy....Even without the profit share, sonm token has a solid token use case, without that profit share, ICN is no bueno. 

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 04:50:10 PM

ICN tanked because they changed their business model and the climate of cryptocurrencies have changed.  When ICN was at its peak they had a profit share business model, and there were no where near as many ICOs emerging.  They had next to no competition in that space they operate, so everything was great.

They killed the profit share business model at the suggestion of their legal team and replaced it with token burning.  The token itself never really had a great utility use, and they're still working to even create a use case for the token that gives it value.  Last I checked, they weren't doing a good job with that (IMO)...and all the while many other competitors, and other viable cryptocurrencies have emerged.

Binance isn't a guarantee to moon, but I don't think ICN is a good analogy for this situation  Cheesy....Even without the profit share, sonm token has a solid token use case, without that profit share, ICN is no bueno. 

ICN was a disappointment. most of its holder expect the dividends and even me were holding a ton of it. the ico was very successful and its price kept increasing upon the released until they announce burning of tokens instead. the people who hold ICN still are probably those who bought at $5. if they find something for the token to have used, we may be buying it back. same thing with SNM if they one day change its original plans, it will collapse.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
$dakini

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:28:55 PM

ICN was a disappointment. most of its holder expect the dividends and even me were holding a ton of it. the ico was very successful and its price kept increasing upon the released until they announce burning of tokens instead. the people who hold ICN still are probably those who bought at $5. if they find something for the token to have used, we may be buying it back. same thing with SNM if they one day change its original plans, it will collapse.
Binance will be a good addition for SONM, irrespective  of how ICN fared with Binance. SONM is already trading very low and the only way is UP ffrom here
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:40:40 PM

This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.

Agreed with you this project is reaching to its exploding point the team is expanding so many professional are on the board now. Dev team is also very active so that I also have good hope for the future of this coin.
sodomark

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:11:49 PM

Binance will be a good addition for SONM, irrespective  of how ICN fared with Binance. SONM is already trading very low and the only way is UP ffrom here

No offense but everytime somebody says "the only way is up from here" the price drops even more Smiley))
I'm happy that i bought really cheap but his market is crazy
Golova4lena

Activity: 546
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:21:02 PM

We are waiting for the fresh development updates from Sonm team. Good news can cause an explosive growth token price and attract new investors to this project. Good time will come!

███                         
                                   █████                         
                                 ███████                      
                    ███          █████████         ███           
                   █████        ███████████       █████         
                  ███████      █████████████     ███████         
                 ██████████ ███████████████ █████████       
                ██████████ ███ █████████████ ███ █████████       
               ██████████ █████ ███████████ █████ █████████     
              █████████ ████████ █████████ ███████ █████████     
             █████████ ██████████ ███████ ██████████ ████████   
            █████████ ████████████ █████ ████████████ ████████   
           █████████ ██████████████ ███ ██████████████ ████████ 
          █████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████
PEERMOUNTAIN

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
cryptomass

Activity: 325

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:53:24 AM

Hi all.
Where can I join your Slack?
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:54:45 AM

We are waiting for the fresh development updates from Sonm team. Good news can cause an explosive growth token price and attract new investors to this project. Good time will come!

no, winter for ever.
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 12:28:42 PM

The success of project is determined by heart and not by the desire to earn a lot of $. It should be the rule number 1.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rebel.salesman (OP)

Activity: 396
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 04:04:48 PM

Oxana Lorie, SONM Chief Designer, spoke about the SONM logo in the interview below.
Learn more about the initial design ideas and watch the story of the SONM circles creation.

YOUTUBE LINK

Pages: « 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: