Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:19:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 [352] 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444697 times)
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:53:44 PM

has there been any particular reason why sonm hasn't put much energy into marketing?
So they can focus more energy into bringing out their platform as soon as possible.

That is exactly the reason, there is no use in marketing efforts when the product needs more development. SONM team is smart, and they will focus on marketing when the time comes.

For now, load up your bags. If you manage to HODL like your balls are made of steel you will be rich in 3 years.
Are people really so in lack of control of themselves that it's an achievement to manage to HODL? Tongue

SONM has been a very long term project from the very beginning, I don't know why anyone would buy into it just to exit early.
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:03:20 PM

has there been any particular reason why sonm hasn't put much energy into marketing?
So they can focus more energy into bringing out their platform as soon as possible.

That is exactly the reason, there is no use in marketing efforts when the product needs more development. SONM team is smart, and they will focus on marketing when the time comes.

For now, load up your bags. If you manage to HODL like your balls are made of steel you will be rich in 3 years.
Are people really so in lack of control of themselves that it's an achievement to manage to HODL? Tongue

SONM has been a very long term project from the very beginning, I don't know why anyone would buy into it just to exit early.

From my point of view first of all people have to understand what potential this project have and how long time it could take to achieve their goals. For long term investors this is great choice to load up their bags and wait till when this platform will be ready.
Kripto.hr

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 06:28:46 PM

People are nervous... There is too much fog around this project LoL Wink

Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:32:32 PM

I can't see what you did there (because its too foggy  Tongue)

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:36:22 PM

Nice memes

From my point of view first of all people have to understand what potential this project have and how long time it could take to achieve their goals. For long term investors this is great choice to load up their bags and wait till when this platform will be ready.
I wonder how many people understand the full extent of SONM's value. Cloud computing is going to be around 160 Billion in 2020. If SONM can snag even 1% of that it would be worth 1.6 Billion already. And that number is just going to get bigger and bigger.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:23:51 PM

Because that's literally 95% of all crypto investors lol. They read in the newspaper how bitcoin went from 1 to 6K in less than a year and now they're all thinking they're gonna be the next warren buffet with 100$ investments. All they want is to get rich quickly and easily, that's why they sell as soon as the market drops, and they buy as soon as the market reaches new highs, just because they trade 100% with emotions instead of a plan. Then once they're lucky enough to be in profits they sell and try again with a different coin they read about somewhere. I don't think even 5% hodls for more than 6 months, let alone 3 years.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:26:27 PM

Because that's literally 95% of all crypto investors lol. They read in the newspaper how bitcoin went from 1 to 6K in less than a year and now they're all thinking they're gonna be the next warren buffet with 100$ investments. All they want is to get rich quickly and easily, that's why they sell as soon as the market drops, and they buy as soon as the market reaches new highs, just because they trade 100% with emotions instead of a plan. Then once they're lucky enough to be in profits they sell and try again with a different coin they read about somewhere. I don't think even 5% hodls for more than 6 months, let alone 3 years.
Sounds about right. I would really love to have data about all crypto investors 5-10 years from now. Would be interesting to see how few people actually end up with significant profits and how many will end up burning themselves and then QQing to their governments instead of learning from their mistakes.
forensick

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:35:37 PM

I can't understand why people don't get this.
SONM have an extremeely active development team and a real-world project and people are pushing for marketing?
Patience is the key!
DXB2017

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 07:37:31 PM

SONM have an extremeely active development team and a real-world project and people are pushing for marketing?
Patience is the key!

Yeah i like sonm advertise! They keep advertise and post updates!

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:38:15 PM

Patience is the key!
Most people are greedy, ignorant and lazy in crypto, at least for now.

Gives smart, patient and diligent people more opportunity to earn big though. Everyone who is willing to put in some time and effort will be rewarded. What a nice world to live in!
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:45:17 PM

you get the sonm token cheaper if you have BND Token at Binance. so a kind bonus or discount ?
Does anyone know? thx
or can one sonm not with bnd buy?
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:47:37 PM

you get the sonm token cheaper if you have BND Token at Binance. so a kind bonus or discount ?
Does anyone know? thx
or can one sonm not with bnd buy?
Doesn't the BND Token on Binance just lower the order fees?

If so, you would get SONM a little bit cheaper, as long as you don't move BTC from Liqui to Binance to get your SONM. If you can choose an exchange freely and already have BND Tokens, you would benefit from going with Binance though. They also have higher liquidity as far as I know.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:07:41 PM

Patience is the key!
Most people are greedy, ignorant and lazy in crypto, at least for now.

Gives smart, patient and diligent people more opportunity to earn big though. Everyone who is willing to put in some time and effort will be rewarded. What a nice world to live in!
I wish I understand you. I am tired of the convincing word of ' the project has prospect'. Early bitcoin holders do not need the convincing word. Now the roadmap is there to see, white paper, website, tweets, telegram, still investors cant be convinced after they have made their contribution. though, the project lacks the marketing aspect however the project has a demanding market.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
lisasteca

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:08:37 PM

Our day if we invest in any project we have to understand all project is a long-term, so no need to worry about the price but give support for the project himself! It is only my personal view
Kripto.hr

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 09:15:06 PM

LoL...

Long term in crypto world is 3 - 5 days... We all have our investment strategies. For me finding good team and project before rest of the market and wait for them to realize the same is best tactic... And we have that with SONM...

bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 10:56:10 PM

I use this formula when investing in ICO:

IF (actual price) > 300% (ico price)==>SELL (33% of coins) HODL (66% of coins) --> ORDER SUSHI WITH EARLIER PROFITS  (& relax)
IF (later price) NEVER >1000% (ico price) ==> DO NOTHING with (66% of coins)
REPEAT PROCESS

Works for me...  Grin
DXB2017

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 04:12:38 AM

IF (actual price) > 300% (ico price)==>SELL (33% of coins) HODL (66% of coins) --> ORDER SUSHI WITH EARLIER PROFITS  (& relax)
REPEAT PROCESS

Works for me...  Grin

Yeah its real good plane! But not much ico this yearb300% rise!

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:31:14 AM

REPEAT PROCESS

Works for me...  Grin

That used to work, but not since ICO fever is subsiding, there is no value in doing this. Focusing on long term good projects will give better ROI.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:13:21 AM

REPEAT PROCESS

Works for me...  Grin

That used to work, but not since ICO fever is subsiding, there is no value in doing this. Focusing on long term good projects will give better ROI.

That's right, it's all a matter of patience and that's just how investing works. People looking to make a quick buck will end up losing more than most of the time.
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 08:11:41 AM

REPEAT PROCESS

Works for me...  Grin

I think you didn't quite get the formula right.  I AM focusing on long term projects.  If an ICO DOESN'T go >300% I'm in it for the long term.  If it really takes too long, I sell a part on 200%.  In the past months this worked like a charm for me for SONM, SNC, AMMO and even MGO (little spike in the early days).
Pages: « 1 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 [352] 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: