Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:09:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 [357] 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444697 times)
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:40:38 PM

Been patiently holding this coin for a while now. I think it must be time for a double up at least Smiley

Sadly there is no reason for the pump. There might just be too  much hype for this token which is why there are just so may here who are going to dump SNM once it goes back to more than $0.10. More users right now are trying  to have some stash who will also dump, this token may seem to take more than a year or two before it will spike up to $0.30
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:49:23 PM

Been patiently holding this coin for a while now. I think it must be time for a double up at least Smiley

Sadly there is no reason for the pump. There might just be too  much hype for this token which is why there are just so may here who are going to dump SNM once it goes back to more than $0.10. More users right now are trying  to have some stash who will also dump, this token may seem to take more than a year or two before it will spike up to $0.30

If you really think that, you should read their whitepaper and roadmap, this coin will be over 1$ before Q4 of 2018, and over 5$ before Q4 of 2020

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:05:37 PM

If you really think that, you should read their whitepaper and roadmap, this coin will be over 1$ before Q4 of 2018, and over 5$ before Q4 of 2020
It's really hard to tell if people are genuinely clueless or if they are deliberately trying to manipulate public opinions... It's pretty obvious that we'll crack 30 cents much earlier than 1-2 years.
MiBambino

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:57:32 PM

It's really hard to tell if people are genuinely clueless or if they are deliberately trying to manipulate public opinions... It's pretty obvious that we'll crack 30 cents much earlier than 1-2 years.

based on the amount of shit I've read on this forum, I'm guessing it's the first one. It's not that people are stupid, it's that they're too lazy to actually put in the work and read up on a project, or to google the team members, or whatever. It's easy to determine the potential once you read basically everything there is to know about a business and its managers

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:02:10 PM

based on the amount of shit I've read on this forum, I'm guessing it's the first one. It's not that people are stupid, it's that they're too lazy to actually put in the work and read up on a project, or to google the team members, or whatever. It's easy to determine the potential once you read basically everything there is to know about a business and its managers
Yeah it really is surprisingly easy to identify investment opportunities. Takes a lot of time, but it's not hard at all. I spend most of my days researching markets and doing very basic Math to estimate portfolios.

The recent MCO announcement just showed how little attention people pay to details though. No more fees to be paid out to token holders and people act as if it was no big deal. I guess a share of a potential multi-billion dollar pot is no big deal, eh?
bgibso01
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:27:16 PM

Any price speculation for the year 2018  Huh
can we reach golem price
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:34:00 PM

can we reach golem price
Sure, Golem price is actually where most predictions stem from. We're looking at a price of around $1 to $1,20 by August 2018, maybe a little higher. Who knows what will happen beyond that though. Will probably stay stable until the commercial platform goes live, at which point we can start making realistic predictions based on adoption rates and network fees.
MiBambino

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:34:47 PM

Yeah it really is surprisingly easy to identify investment opportunities. Takes a lot of time, but it's not hard at all. I spend most of my days researching markets and doing very basic Math to estimate portfolios.

The recent MCO announcement just showed how little attention people pay to details though. No more fees to be paid out to token holders and people act as if it was no big deal. I guess a share of a potential multi-billion dollar pot is no big deal, eh?

Wasn't that a necessary step towards getting listed on bigger exchanges? I know Bittrex doesn't want dividend tokens so that was a problem, plus the company isn't actually producing anything for the time being. Maybe they'll reintroduce the dividends once the company has a real product.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:38:46 PM

Wasn't that a necessary step towards getting listed on bigger exchanges? I know Bittrex doesn't want dividend tokens so that was a problem, plus the company isn't actually producing anything for the time being. Maybe they'll reintroduce the dividends once the company has a real product.
That was one factor. Apparently there were legal issues with the US as well. But there should be some workaround anyways. Or at the very least some new perk for token holders. Because as is, it is not just dishonest, but also potentially highly damaging to the crypto scene as a whole. If people just end up promising everything in ICOs and then delivering almost a fraction to nothing "because muh regulations" ICOs will become the laughing stock of the world, just like politicians before them.

Why would anyone believe or invest in ICOs if they can make up shit for their fundraiser and then not deliver on it afterwards when they already got all the money?
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:40:36 PM

That was one factor. Apparently there were legal issues with the US as well. But there should be some workaround anyways. Or at the very least some new perk for token holders. Because as is, it is not just dishonest, but also potentially highly damaging to the crypto scene as a whole. If people just end up promising everything in ICOs and then delivering almost a fraction to nothing "because muh regulations" ICOs will become the laughing stock of the world, just like politicians before them.

Why would anyone believe or invest in ICOs if they can make up shit for their fundraiser and then not deliver on it afterwards when they already got all the money?
There are dor sure alot of ICO's out there to just get money and not deliver anything. SONM is not one of those ICO's, it is also not a quick flip ICO, it is one of those long term holds that will go x 25 at least.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:42:17 PM

There are dor sure alot of ICO's out there to just get money and not deliver anything. SONM is not one of those ICO's, it is also not a quick flip ICO, it is one of those long term holds that will go x 25 at least.
Agreed. SONM is definitely one of my favourite crypto projects of all time and I think very highly of them. Would come as a big surprise to me if they didn't end up delivering on their promises. And depending on what you mean by "long term" x25 might even be too low.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:00:06 PM

Agreed. SONM is definitely one of my favourite crypto projects of all time and I think very highly of them. Would come as a big surprise to me if they didn't end up delivering on their promises. And depending on what you mean by "long term" x25 might even be too low.
I don't know what price you are hoping for, but I know for sure that SONM will deliver what they promised. With a working alpha and an update coming within a few months, we will see a good stable price around 1€ I hope.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:03:00 PM

I don't know what price you are hoping for, but I know for sure that SONM will deliver what they promised. With a working alpha and an update coming within a few months, we will see a good stable price around 1€ I hope.
I'm expecting $1 to $1.20 USD in the comings months, with a reversal to anywhere from 30 cents to $1 until around August 2018. But in the long term, which means around 2020 and onward for me, we could see a much bigger increase depending on how SONM chooses to play in the future. There are lots of ways to generate additional revenue via SONM. Ads could add hundreds of millions of even billions to the yearly revenue, which would be quite significant and drive the value of SONM as a company up to similar levels as Alphabet and Facebook (>>500 Billion).
DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 03:17:11 AM

Price keep dump and soon will hit ico price and go under ico price! Its not good at all!

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 03:22:16 AM

can we reach golem price

Look like its will be 0.10-0.20$ maxx

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
GTR_JOEY

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:08:00 AM

Price keep dump and soon will hit ico price and go under ico price! Its not good at all!

Who cares, most of you act like you have half your life savings in this project. If you don't have the balls to invest in the crypto world long term then sell up and go away so we don't have to listen to your bitching.

This is a thread for discussion of the project, not your emotional and financial instability.

DXB2017

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 06:21:14 AM

Btw all time to sale sonm snd get gnt! Brass ready! See mexico devcon news! Gnt explode today! Go go guys dont miss the train!

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 06:22:41 AM

Who cares, most of you act like you have half your life savings in this project. If you don't have the balls to invest in the crypto world long term then sell up and go away so we don't have to listen to your bitching.

This is a thread for discussion of the project, not your emotional and financial instability.

Baby btw i am in cryptp from 2009! I have over 5 milion in crypto! Dont cry! I know what i do and what i talk 😎

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
zidane

Activity: 938
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:27:37 AM

It seems like VITALIK is in right with his opinion that decentralized computing make no sense.
I will sell now also my 180k Holdings of SONM. Thanks guys for the nice time but it seems if BTC is climbin up to 10k and than we will see SONM
Prices of 500 SAT. Good luck to all of you.
Lazann

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:33:49 AM

SONM is a decentralized worldwide fog computer for any general purpose computing ? from site hosting to scientific calculations.

The purpose of SONM project is to replace hash-based traditional cryptocurrency mining, which now dominates the [Suspicious link removed]munity.

Buyers of computing power get a more cost-efficient solution than cloud services
(Amazon, Microsoft, Google Cloud, Digital Ocean etc.) can offer.

We use fog computing instead of cloud, so there is no more need to pay in advance for private and monopolized cloud computing.
Since SONM is fully decentralized, there is no centralized authority that regulates computing resource distribution.

If you are a miner or computational power owner, SONM is a great opportunity
to use your equipment for some useful calculations and proceeding real tasks.

SONM fog computing platform is a fresh start for solo mining. There are lots of miners whose GPU mining farms
are now useless due to the increased Proof-of-work mining difficulty (even for altcoins).

In recent years, being a part of a mining pool has been the only way to guarantee profit from mining.
However, even in doing so, this profit is so small that sometimes it doesn't even cover the cost of electricity spent for PoW mining.

SONM platform gives the miners a profitable solution.

With SONM you will stop burning your kilowatts for PoW mining and start serving calculations for the distributed World Wide Web.
For those who are confused by difficulty bomb or Ethereum (and many others) PoS-migration, SONM suggests to miners the most
profitable applicationsand tasks for his hardware. CPU, GPU, ASIC, even gaming consoles
and smartphones can be used for SONM fog computing.

All you need is to set up a mining client application and run it.

Read the SONM Whitepaper with detailed description of the technologies, architecture, roadmap,
and all the other essential technical information about the platform:

Read the SONM Business overview with detailed description of the SONM marketing and financial model,
distributed computing market analysis, SNM token allocation structure, etc:

From a technical point of view, SONM is a top layer of underlying P2P technologies – BitTorrent for data transfer,
Cocaine Paas platform as a decentralized computing technology, Ethereum Smart Contracts as a PoE (Proof of Execution)
and consensus system, BitMessage for communication etc.

There is no central control behind the system and no backdoors or escape hatches.
Several existing technologies were combined and modified by our developers to make a new GRIB (GRID+Blockchain) technology.

SONM is the Multi-agent system, so each user will able to use intelligent agents and smart-contracts to maximize the profit.
You can set up automatization level from choosing of every project manually to one-click settings. The SONM system will then
automatically pick the most profitable project for your equipment, work with it and receive payouts to your personal Ethereum address.

SONM has been developed to be Self-learning and totally safe for its users.

Our system supports anonymity tools like proxy, VPN or TOR, but it can't be used as a hacker dream toolkit.
Intelligent agents are able to self-educate using neural networks and keep malicious users out of the system,
while at the same time providing
most efficient task solution - both for miners and computational power buyers.
Also, SONM computing power exchange has the properties of the free market, so malicious hubs and users will
shortly be ignored by buyers and miners due to their bad reputation.

In summation, we expect SONM to be the smartest, the cheapest and the largest decentralized computing system
with strong rules regarding morality and loyalty, due to SONM’s reputation system and self-learning neural network.

Flowchart of client-hub interaction process:

Flowchart of "miner-hub" messages exchange:

Read the SONM Whitepaper to get comprehensive information on SONM system technology,
protocols used and the technical roadmap/timeline:

http://i91.fastpic.ru/big/2017/0823/64/66cca914e53a187a9bb67432c9e52864.pnghttp://i91.fastpic.ru/big/2017/0823/14/d2294f941ad54e9085bea7508369d314.pnghttp://i91.fastpic.ru/big/2017/0823/b0/e47c25398741639fd490c02e89f940b0.png
http://i91.fastpic.ru/big/2017/0823/48/f0bdb0575654f56950454b86d57f7248.pnghttp://i91.fastpic.ru/big/2017/0823/63/40a08d8d3eb82687464bab45c4f67d63.pnghttp://i91.fastpic.ru/big/2017/0823/4f/f5b93411f6d063f078bc28b59fc0734f.png
http://i91.fastpic.ru/big/2017/0823/4f/5062257baf79ddbcfe4ce1d51e76bc4f.pnghttp://i91.fastpic.ru/big/2017/0823/ad/782be97f31a06a9200cba0412ab1c0ad.pnghttp://i91.fastpic.ru/big/2017/0823/e9/252cd0f61d24cd9c0b20dc5eb388cce9.png
http://i91.fastpic.ru/big/2017/0823/b0/a4d2dc01a50ff994cb54abdddc6adcb0.pnghttp://i91.fastpic.ru/big/2017/0823/63/ec35c7c3e648e06cbf1c04613c216863.pnghttp://i91.fastpic.ru/big/2017/0823/56/f0cc5b71dda0664cb4450b89185db956.png

SONM platform uses a token of the same name – SONM (ticker: SNM).

Token account is a core component of SONM, and it is designed to ensure flexibility and control for the future evolution of the project.
Tokens will be created during the Pre-ICO and ICO. Total supply of SNM will be limited to the amount of tokens created during crowdfunding
period. SNM tokens will be used by the computing power buyers to pay for the calculations using the smart-contracts based system.

SNM is a token issued on Ethereum blockchain. Its design follows widely adopted token implementation standards.
This allows token holders to easily store and manage their SNM tokens using existing solutions including Ethereum Wallet.

SONM project crowdfunding (Pre-ICO and ICO) and SNM token creation will take place using Ethereum smart contracts.
Participants willing to support SONM project development will send ether to specified ethereum smart contract address,
creating SNM tokens by this transaction at the specified SNM/ETH exchange rate.

Read the SONM Business overview with detailed description of the SONM marketing and financial model,
distributed computing market analysis, SNM token allocation structure, etc:

You can find the detailed description of the SONM ICO terms and financial model in the project Business Overview document (section 3).

SONM ICO details: https://sonm.io/sonm-ico-details/
Date of the SONM ICO start: 15/06/2017

We'll use escrow with multisignature wallet and escrow to ensure safety for all the ICO participants.

ICO SNM tokens exchange rate will be 1 ETH = 2824 SNM.

good project I will support you
Pages: « 1 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 [357] 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: