Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:54:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 [365] 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444710 times)
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:55:21 PM

Would like to ask again since it apparently passed under the radar.

Is it going to be possible to start mining in August already?
CryptoTickets

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:25:39 PM

I live in Hong Kong, can I participate in the ICO?
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:29:40 PM

The ICO is long over.
GrishaStakanoff

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:56:52 PM

I came across an article - http://miningnow.online/eu/blog, where AA! LAB actively promoted the idea of the development of blockchain and the market of cryptocurrencies in the territory of the CIS. Perhaps in the future, when work with cryptocurrency will be regulated by the states, it gonna be possible to deduce what you`ve earned in fiats (with taxes deducted). After all, in Russia and the CIS electricity is cheaper than, for example, in Europe. And thanks to Mining Now, residents of other countries can make profit from cheap electricity in the CIS
wiss19

Activity: 2156
Merit: 344

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:04:38 PM

look at the website, this ico is over a few months ago, you can still trading this coin in exchange that already exist this coin
because this new coin just increased the price

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
RAJSALLIN

Activity: 665
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:08:44 PM

I have a question..what will happen to SNOM price if BTC goes to 10K? more alts selloff?
sonm has never been in the pump, so let's look at q3 2018  Smiley
Pump was happened when SONM touched more than 4k sat before hardfork for bitcoingold happened. Too bad after that, SONM price keep decreasing until now.

look at the website, this ico is over a few months ago, you can still trading this coin in exchange that already exist this coin
because this new coin just increased the price
The price isn't increasing, the fact is price still down.

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:30:52 PM

You can lend your left over computational power to others in return for SONM. They will make this marketplace future in the new release on the testnet. They will eliminate all bugs and make 99,99% sure their code is working. Than publish it on the testnet and u can earn real SONM. It depends if there are any bugs found that cause to a delay, we don't know. Be patient and keep on smiling, long term this coin will make us rich. Thanks for the people who sold to me at basically the lowest point.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:52:22 PM

You can lend your left over computational power to others in return for SONM. They will make this marketplace future in the new release on the testnet. They will eliminate all bugs and make 99,99% sure their code is working. Than publish it on the testnet and u can earn real SONM. It depends if there are any bugs found that cause to a delay, we don't know. Be patient and keep on smiling, long term this coin will make us rich. Thanks for the people who sold to me at basically the lowest point.
Thanks for the answer. I was wondering if it would be possible to rent my rig out in August 2018 when the next version goes live though? Or is that a bit later?
tiaozhanziwo

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:40:08 AM

Never dumping coins, has been firmly supported SONM team development. 2018 looking forward to good news.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:34:32 AM

Thanks for the answer. I was wondering if it would be possible to rent my rig out in August 2018 when the next version goes live though? Or is that a bit later?
It really depends on the development speed of the team. They have alot of developers, with good skills so I think they could finish the platform on schedule. Have u ever heard of Waves? They had some delays, but went from 0.2$ ICO price to 5-6$. Now it is stable at 3-4$, if we could make such an growth, we will see price around 2.5$ ground level. Patience will be rewarded.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
leonard852

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:37:36 AM

It really depends on the development speed of the team. They have alot of developers, with good skills so I think they could finish the platform on schedule. Have u ever heard of Waves? They had some delays, but went from 0.2$ ICO price to 5-6$. Now it is stable at 3-4$, if we could make such an growth, we will see price around 2.5$ ground level. Patience will be rewarded.

right ,good project need more time to grow ,keep patience will gain more profit .
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:42:33 AM

Indeed, as long as we hodl until there's actual industrial adoption and companies are paying big bucks to use the network. A lot of people will cash out before 2019, and with very good profits, but remember, there were people who bought bitcoin at 0.5$ and sold at 50$, that's a x100 ROI, which is great, but only a handful hodl'd until 500$, and even fewer hodl'd until 5000$. Those last two groups are now rich beyond their wildest dreams, imagine having bought 200 bitcoins for 100$, you'd be a millionaire by now

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 02:42:19 PM

Sonm with price of 1$ is already big big sucess! But i dont see it before end of 2018!

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:44:06 PM

I own quite a few Waves since below $1 actually. I'm not worried about my SONM tokens either, I'll be keeping them for many years since I'm fairly confident that the "dividends" could easily cover my living expenses in the future.

I'm just curious when I should start preparing additional mining rigs to support the SONM network. Smiley
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:16:00 PM

all ico coins where sold? I though some pre-ico holders got a refund. What happened to those tokens?
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:22:04 PM

I own quite a few Waves since below $1 actually. I'm not worried about my SONM tokens either, I'll be keeping them for many years since I'm fairly confident that the "dividends" could easily cover my living expenses in the future.

I'm just curious when I should start preparing additional mining rigs to support the SONM network. Smiley
that's great
you are right about sonm it will be enough for future expenses
i am trying getting more sonm token from binance exchange
and collect them in my wallet where i can hold them for long term
some thing good gonna happen after segwit2x. sonm will explode i think 
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:42:01 PM

that's great
you are right about sonm it will be enough for future expenses
i am trying getting more sonm token from binance exchange
and collect them in my wallet where i can hold them for long term
some thing good gonna happen after segwit2x. sonm will explode i think 

Sonm will rise and we can take some good profit when buy a cheap coins and hold them for mid-term. When Bitcoin price will stabilize and Sonm network will work it will attract a lot of attention and investment into this project.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:19:33 PM

Exactly where are we able to know more current improvements on this task? Tweets r Slack? I really hope we're not wasting time discuosing info and then later on they are able to state that the project will be on hold....s

The best way to figure out how progressing is doing, is looking into the Github repository of SONM project. You find it on https://github.com/sonm-io/core . You can see that the developers have been very active. The last commit was right today. If you want to have something less techie then follow the official blog on https://blog.sonm.io/?gi=d477db10b44e
franc0

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:25:26 PM

SONM is going nuts in the next few days/weeks, their github is full of cool stuff. BTW i just received my SONM t-shirts.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:43:36 PM

Uncertainty about the future of bitcoin has been cleared now so it is time for altcoin rise. SONM will explode soon right time to buy before it's too late to catch this price.
Pages: « 1 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 [365] 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: