Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:20:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 [383] 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444697 times)
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:23:33 AM

I expect development from SONM. It is not nice that the most advanced supercomputer project is so quiet.

Patience will pay off, if they're quiet I guess that means they still don't have something concrete to deliver as of yet.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:53:22 AM

I expect development from SONM. It is not nice that the most advanced supercomputer project is so quiet.

Patience will pay off, if they're quiet I guess that means they still don't have something concrete to deliver as of yet.

They do monthly updated and very active in telegram

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
glennmatthew

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:11:51 PM

Looking forward to the next monthly blog update. The excitement of the wait is almost as big as was waiting for the next dragon ball Z episode on TV when I was a kid Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

temtum

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

░░░██████
░░░██████
░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:48:23 PM

https://blog.aion.network/aionandsonm-cacb725aa5e5

I did not know Aion was mining. But it will be a great partner. Very good development for SONM.

SilArt

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

Semux!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:01:27 PM

With so much development and things to be ready in few weeks from now price are incredibly cheaper. SONM whenever they released any update in past saw huge appreciation for their approach towards solution. If I remember well by the end of this year something will be out.

December 2017 or january 2018 they will release the testnet. 5× at least

Did they postpone the testnet release or not already? Are you sure they will deliver and keep promised dates?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
sodomark

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:14:01 PM

With so much development and things to be ready in few weeks from now price are incredibly cheaper. SONM whenever they released any update in past saw huge appreciation for their approach towards solution. If I remember well by the end of this year something will be out.

Did they postpone the testnet release or not already? Are you sure they will deliver and keep promised dates?

How can one be sure...and if one would say he is sure would that be reasurring? I'm confident in sonm but i would not bet my house on it Wink
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:05:52 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 12:14:35 AM by cyberspacemonkey

How can one be sure...and if one would say he is sure would that be reasurring? I'm confident in sonm but i would not bet my house on it Wink

It's true that it's a little worrying the fact that they are taking longer than what the roadmap says for releases but it's better than rushing it and having something incomplete.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:49:09 AM

It's true that it's a little worrying the fact that they are taking longer that the roadmap says for releases but it's better than rushing it and having something incomplete.
yes i agree with that
its better to complete the work first and then release
and you know that sonm team is not so good to keep promises
so we have to wait for some announcements
i hope soon testnet will be on its way
i am confident too on sonm but i only spent my spare money on sonm token
i am not in hurry to make profit so relax and wait until next year
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:50:59 AM

Easy boys wild ride starts soon Shocked we all know that Wink if u buy now, its impossible that u can loose.. Kiss Kiss
I hope so because I've switched all my Golem into SONM when it was nearly ATH, so at the moment it wasn't a good decision. But I will wait for sure as patience is the key, I've learned that many times in crypto.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:56:26 PM

Easy boys wild ride starts soon Shocked we all know that Wink if u buy now, its impossible that u can loose.. Kiss Kiss
I hope so because I've switched all my Golem into SONM when it was nearly ATH, so at the moment it wasn't a good decision. But I will wait for sure as patience is the key, I've learned that many times in crypto.

I am in both GNT and SNM but have more of my stock with SNM, I do believe they can make it first in this field.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:47:25 PM

I am in both GNT and SNM but have more of my stock with SNM, I do believe they can make it first in this field.

correct. i even have ,ore SNM in my holding and only a few GNT. just note that SNM never failed to update us, they are already starting with the development, i also think that SNM is a sleeping giant. so just dont worry and have more patience.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:27:45 PM

correct. i even have ,ore SNM in my holding and only a few GNT. just note that SNM never failed to update us, they are already starting with the development, i also think that SNM is a sleeping giant. so just dont worry and have more patience.

How long do we have to wait til this giant wake up? Its been ages already and the only price movement I saw was bearish.

MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:36:47 PM

How long do we have to wait til this giant wake up? Its been ages already and the only price movement I saw was bearish.

nov 29th we'll see a bump probably after the convention, maybe back to 25-30 cents, it might go back down after that to around 15-20 cents, or it might stay at that level, and at the end of december we'll probably get another one to 40-50 cents, which might drop down back to 30 cents, but the real big boom is scheduled for august when their network goes live, we'll be looking at 1$ in our rear view mirror.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
rebel.salesman (OP)

Activity: 396
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 04:59:25 PM

The Blockchain Expo North America on November 29-30 brings together 3000+ across key industries including our IT and finance advisor, Ilia Frankstein.
He will be a part of a panel discussing «Building apps on Ethereum».
We will keep you posted on this event!

https://blockchain-expo.com/northamerica/

creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:21:02 PM

nov 29th we'll see a bump probably after the convention, maybe back to 25-30 cents, it might go back down after that to around 15-20 cents, or it might stay at that level, and at the end of december we'll probably get another one to 40-50 cents, which might drop down back to 30 cents, but the real big boom is scheduled for august when their network goes live, we'll be looking at 1$ in our rear view mirror.

Higher then 1$ august next year?
Anyone else thinks this is possible?
findshakil

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:00:59 AM

$1.5 to $3 by the August
islay.taylor

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:43:42 AM

Could be possible. But it is a process. First SONM-Team successfully has to release first working product. In my opinion this will be the real initial time point of SONM-Project. Afterwards they can optimise their Network, implement further applications …
In midterm I hope one of the focuses is to build an appealing system which even non gigs can easily use. One klick installation, auto configuring …
bitkolik

Activity: 532
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:21:49 AM

SONM has gotten a lot of attention and I think the development team is moving forward, and they will make this project one of the best in this field...
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:41:44 AM

SONM has gotten a lot of attention and I think the development team is moving forward, and they will make this project one of the best in this field...

Maybe you missed some fantastic news about strategic partnership with promising and established projects Like NEM. Some other big projects also watching the progress of this platform I hope from next year this will rock so that have patience and hodl.
meri

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:34:51 AM

Its already going up... look at bitbay it was suffering a lot in 0.02c now its around 0.08 people whi held had patience and it paid off.  Same will happen with sonm. It cannot go much lower. So why not buy as much as possible if u cannot loose in this spot. 1$ is coming very easily. I am aiming towards 3$ at least Wink Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 [383] 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: