Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:20:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 [440] 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444697 times)
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:22:18 PM

The First Meetup in London (January 25)
https://coindar.org/en/event/sonm-snm-the-first-meetup-in-london-2254

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:51:33 PM

it's great that SONM came to such a big meetup, I hope they show themselves well there. I wonder how the price of this will react?)
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:23:40 PM

it's great that SONM came to such a big meetup, I hope they show themselves well there. I wonder how the price of this will react?)
it is unlikely in our conditions, the price will just react to the presentation of the project, it must be strong news to move the price. progress in the development and Vnedrenie here is our engine prices.

glennmatthew

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:42:50 AM

it is unlikely in our conditions, the price will just react to the presentation of the project, it must be strong news to move the price. progress in the development and Vnedrenie here is our engine prices.

I agree with the speaker above, this will probably not impact the price. We just need to wait when the bitcoin market recovers, and when we see green days again

HOLD strong guys, don't give up your dreams Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

temtum

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

░░░██████
░░░██████
░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:42:21 AM

It is very informative report on MVP beta testing where errors and issues were reported by participants and large number of those issues were already fixed and remaining are under work. This kind of bug/errors finding testing by independent testers will bring true stability and safety to the platform. Just holding my tokens and watching all what is going on around. Keep up the great work team SONM.
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:32:14 AM

Hitbtc:

Please mind the fee amount in the "Deposit" section while making ETH token deposit.

SNM SONM
Deposit - fixed fee:   -136.461918700000 SNM  ( 49.21 USD )
Withdraw - flat fee:   -48 SNM  ( 17.31 USD )
Is this real? That's pretty insane if so. Since when do you pay for deposits..?

lol they did this? this exchange is really that mad. i can't believe i have some tokens being deposited there few months ago. i noticed some strange thing too because i tried to dump some tokens i got and they never allow me to do it, they want me to leave something in the wallet. i don't know why it didn't allow me to dump all but allow me to dump after leaving 15 tokens in the trading wallet.
The name HIT-BTC doesnt come from anywhere, it should actually be called SHIT-BTC

There was a pretty big issue going on with the DIM Coin listing, they allowed a few hour window for a few people to get their DIM coins on the exhange, then disabled it for days.

As a result people bought the DIM coins at between 1000% to 3000% their real value, without actually realising that the price was inflated because only a few million coins (where total circulation is in order of billions) were on the exchange. I was lucky enough to get in, and sell 10% of my holding for like 10x my initial investment but still, such things should not be allowed to take place, even in crypto.

That was my FIRST and LAST experience using SHIT-BTC! No matter how you look at it, SHIT-BTC should not be trusted with your money.

Stay away from them for the sake of your lambo!
It's better to stay away from this exchange. There are many reports about hit-btc exchange.

Recently we have seen many people are complaining about the hitbtc, I don't know what they are doing without sending withdrawal to people and atleast they need to recruit some more people for support tickets.

Stop using hitbtc, even your friends and relatives, open a thread and warn all people too.By this the exchange would receive less traffic and more people would avoid it and be forced to throw their shit policies on us.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:49:36 AM

Hitbtc:

Please mind the fee amount in the "Deposit" section while making ETH token deposit.

SNM SONM

lol they did this? this exchange is really that mad. i can't believe i have some tokens being deposited there few months ago. i noticed some strange thing too because i tried to dump some tokens i got and they never allow me to do it, they want me to leave something in the wallet. i don't know why it didn't allow me to dump all but allow me to dump after leaving 15 tokens in the trading wallet.
The name HIT-BTC doesnt come from anywhere, it should actually be called SHIT-BTC

There was a pretty big issue going on with the DIM Coin listing, they allowed a few hour window for a few people to get their DIM coins on the exhange, then disabled it for days.

As a result people bought the DIM coins at between 1000% to 3000% their real value, without actually realising that the price was inflated because only a few million coins (where total circulation is in order of billions) were on the exchange. I was lucky enough to get in, and sell 10% of my holding for like 10x my initial investment but still, such things should not be allowed to take place, even in crypto.

That was my FIRST and LAST experience using SHIT-BTC! No matter how you look at it, SHIT-BTC should not be trusted with your money.

It's better to stay away from this exchange. There are many reports about hit-btc exchange.

Recently we have seen many people are complaining about the hitbtc, I don't know what they are doing without sending withdrawal to people and atleast they need to recruit some more people for support tickets.

Stop using hitbtc, even your friends and relatives, open a thread and warn all people too.By this the exchange would receive less traffic and more people would avoid it and be forced to throw their shit policies on us.

Agreed with you all we no need to use this exchange I also let this exchange after implementation of deposit fee and high withdrawal. SONM have so many markets I would recommend Binance for sure.
DynamQ

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:02:23 PM

Hitbtc:

SNM SONM

Agreed with you all we no need to use this exchange I also let this exchange after implementation of deposit fee and high withdrawal. SONM have so many markets I would recommend Binance for sure.
Binance for today one of the best exchanges, I'm sure that thanks to such an exchanger, the volume of trading will be large.
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:14:15 PM

So far Binance works well for me. I have traded SNM on it for several times.
Also there are a lot of alt coins for trading.
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:52:13 PM

So far Binance works well for me. I have traded SNM on it for several times.
Also there are a lot of alt coins for trading.

Yes. absolutely agree. Hitbtc is a bunch of wilder with very high fees. I hope they will close soon.
the new exchanges will later be called sonm. I would like to know how the sonm award is in august. then a year is around with me
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:13:02 PM

when do we expect to be able to earn SONM by renting out our pc power??

This was covered in yesterdays the Q&A session:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYUo3cLtrZw&t=958s

Also, they are mostly targeting high-end and large scale providers, not consumer PCs or laptops.

I'm a bit sad to hear this, there can be real power when our computing power bands together.

Listen to the interview, they explain quite well why the 'slider of spare CPU power' method is not viable for their product. If you have a high end CPU you can dedicate it to sonm and make money. There are other issues with the fog method of consumer cpus they address as well.

I think the use of consumer cpus will take time to implement anyway. I think it's on the backburner for now, but eventually that's one of the major goals  that to use further decentralize computing via the network.

amintek15

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:53:53 PM

as always, good news from twitter:
"Good news, everyone! The team has successfully run Machine Learning @TensorFlow and @ProjectJupyter algorithms on SONM platform - it works! Read the report in SONM CTO blog: https://medium.com/@iolebedev/sonm-for-machine-learning-tensorflow-keras-rnn-as-jupyter-notebook-on-6-gpu-mining-rig-eaa647765209
#SONM $SONM #machinelearning "

when moon ?
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:19:06 PM

"Good news, everyone! The team has successfully run Machine Learning @TensorFlow and @ProjectJupyter algorithms on SONM platform - it works! Read the report in SONM CTO blog: https://medium.com/@iolebedev/sonm-for-machine-learning-tensorflow-keras-rnn-as-jupyter-notebook-on-6-gpu-mining-rig-eaa647765209

when moon ?

Smart money is in Sonm right now, Moon is after institutional money goes in it. It's going to happen in few months.
Odeoke

Activity: 952

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:25:19 PM

when moon ?

Moon is on the way SONM is becoming giant project have patience soon all true supporters will get rewarded. I'm very confident this will be amazing thing soon this will happen.
bustedsynx

Activity: 859

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:28:11 PM

This is going to be like buying Ethereum at 50 cents all over again. Buckle up, gentlemen. Sell the top whatever that is to you. Get ready to meet new members of the "community" once they buy in.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:37:55 AM

This is going to be like buying Ethereum at 50 cents all over again. Buckle up, gentlemen. Sell the top whatever that is to you. Get ready to meet new members of the "community" once they buy in.
yes i agree with that
right now sonm reminds me of that time when eth was 50 cents and now more then 1000$
same with sonm i hope after a year sonm value will pretty huge then right now
sonm already gaining very good volume from binance exchange and in future will be list on more good exchanges
LeyMonte

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:54:06 AM

when moon ?

Moon is on the way SONM is becoming giant project have patience soon all true supporters will get rewarded. I'm very confident this will be amazing thing soon this will happen.

yep. i even consider sonm to be a sleeping giant. way back, i wasnt impressed by the team, but lately, the have proven me wrong. i am now seeing a huge developments now than that moment that the ico just finished.  lets just wait for a major news that will boom sonm more than what we expect.
rebel.salesman (OP)

Activity: 396
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 06:03:18 AM

Hi, guys! We are have good news for our community! Igor Lebedev is heading to Hong Kong on Jan 31st for the OpenFog Consortium Member Meeting. These events put us one step ahead, with the likes of Cisco and Intel in attendance. The shared mission is to make FogComputing one of the top technologies! Stay tuned!

BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:27:39 AM

yes i agree with that
right now sonm reminds me of that time when eth was 50 cents and now more then 1000$
same with sonm i hope after a year sonm value will pretty huge then right now
sonm already gaining very good volume from binance exchange and in future will be list on more good exchanges

If it reminds you of buterine's baby then I suggest stay away from crypto for a year and join billionaire club later lol.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:22:03 AM

Do you think sonm is the next ethereum?
Price only touched $0.6 ath but never going up higher than $1. It's likely only a dream to hoping SONM can go same as like ethereum did
Pages: « 1 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 [440] 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: